Author's Chapter Notes:
I'd just like to say thanks to everyone who has been reviewing this fic, I can't say how much you rock!
“Drusilla?” I say again in disbelief. My mouth is wide open now. I can’t believe this, crazy Drusilla, my Dad’s high school sweetheart, back here for revenge? And I didn’t even know it was her. How could I not? Dad’s described her enough times in case I ever see her around, but I’ve never actually [i]seen[/i] her. Mom and Dad burned all her photographs when I was a baby, along with Angel’s. But there was one that got away and I kept it, thinking he was quite handsome, until my mother caught me with it and explained why she didn’t want his face anywhere near our house again. I shut my mouth now, Drusilla and Angel are cackling like witches who have just turned someone into a toad, Drusilla looks at me.

“Yes dear. It’s Drusilla. Daddy’s first love taking revenge on him once again. This is going to be so much fun!”

“You don’t sound as crazy as Dad says you were.” I say in a hard voice. She giggles again and looks straight at me.

“That’s what three years in a mental ward does to you. Makes you go all funny.” She’s smiling again. This can’t be good. She looks over at a still naked and fully aroused Angel and beckons him to her. He goes over to her and kisses her hard on the lips. I look away and feel like I’m going to throw up. Again. My hands are still free but I daren’t try and undo the ropes tied to my feet, in case they try and do something even worse to me than they’ve already done. Angel walks back over to me, Drusilla on his arm. They both kneel in front of me and smile at each other. Drusilla brings her hand up to touch my face and I flinch. She gives a small chuckle and brings her hand back. The next thing I know there’s a searing pain in my other cheek. She’s dug one of her long, painted red nails into my skin and is slowly sliding it down my face.

“You’re just like your mother. Stubborn she is, never shows her true emotions. I bet you just want to scream now don’t you?” Angel says to me.

“Go to hell.” I say through clenched teeth. He laughs, stands up and strikes me round the face with his hand, reopening the wound he inflicted before. I still don’t scream… or cry. I just sit there, hands by my sides, legs tied to the chair. Drusilla looks at my arm with ‘Angel’ carved into it and smiles, like she has an idea. She takes my other arm and looks at it for a moment before resting it on the arm of the chair. She holds up one sharp red nail and brings it down to my arm. The pain she’s inflicting is unbearable but I still stay strong. D…R…U…S…I…L…L…A. Another name to match my other arm. She brings my arm up to her mouth and she laps up the blood from my wound. Dad always said she was a vampire wannabe but I didn’t think he meant [i]this[/i] much. Angel watches with great amazement as she does this then looks again at me. Drusilla stops licking my arms and sits down in the chair next to mine. Angel stands up, right in front of me, his erection just centimetres away from my face. He stands still for a moment, as if he wants me to see the pleasure he’s getting from hurting me. He walks over to another chair and drags it over and sits on it, so he’s facing me.

“Have your parents ever talked to you about sex before Katy?” He asks me.

“Yes.” I say simply, confused at where he’s going with this.

“Have you ever had sex?” He asks quite calmly.

“What kind of question is th….”

“Just answer the question Katelyn.”

“No, I haven’t.” I say. Angel looks at me, almost as if he’s… disappointed? Then it dawned on me… he wants to have sex, with ME! “What exactly do you want from me?” I ask.

“I don’t know yet.” He says. I feel somewhat relieved, maybe he doesn’t want sex after all. He brings his hand down towards his crotch and starts playing with himself, masturbating, thinking about me.

“You’re sick.” I mumble.

“What did you just say?” He asks me, he looks angry now.

“YOU’RE SICK!!” I shout at the top of my lungs. He gets up and picks up the knife again. He comes over to me and slashes me twice across the face.

“Bloody hell!” I scream. Drusilla gasps and Angel laughs.

“Just like her father.” They say in unison, as if it were a compliment. They both laugh. I just sit there, tears forming behind my eyes threatening to fall, but I don’t let them. Angel and Drusilla walk away, both laughing and giggling, I turn my attention back to the T.V screen. That’s when I notice the light shining through the windows. It must be about 7 o’ clock, eight maybe?

Mom’s sitting downstairs by the phone, head in her hands and my Dad’s arm around her. He looks like he wants to cry again. So do I, so I do. I cry so hard, I don’t think I’ll be able to stop. I can’t feel my arms any more, let alone move them. Angel’s name on one in messy, squareish writing and Drusilla’s name on the other, in perfect loopy letters that would almost look perfect if it was written on paper. I really hope someone finds me soon, I can’t sand so see my parents in so much pain.

Just then, the phone rings, at my house. It rings once when Mom picks it up, a hopeful look on her face.

“Hello?” She says. Someone talks on the other line. Mom starts to cry again and my waterworks keep coming too. She says thanks and puts the phone down.

“What’s wrong?” my Dad says.

“That was Mercedes and Rachel. Ms Hafer’s gone missing.” Mom says. Dad looks at her as if to say ‘What the fuck has that got to do with Katy?’ Mom sees this and answers:

“She’s taken all the things Katy left there, all the pictures of Katy and Rachel, everything.”

“That’s it! Fuck what the police say, I’m going to look for my daughter, and if I find Ms Hafer first, then, I really will do something I regret.” Dad answers.

“What’s to say that Hafer’s got Katy anyway? It could just be a coincidence.” Mom says, knowing that she’s not talking my Dad out of this. “You don’t even know what she looks like.”

Dad thinks for a moment before saying “Where’s Kate’s photo album?” Mom rushes upstairs to retrieve it, please say they click on about Drusilla!

Mom and Dad are flicking through the album now, they’re near the back, right near the photograph of me and Rachel’s family. I think Dad found the picture, he just stares at the page, wide eyed, anger showing on his face.

“DRUSILLA!” He growls. “Right under our fucking noses all the fucking time. How the hell could we not know about this?” Dad gets up and runs out the door, Mom trailing after him.

“I’m gonna fucking kill that woman!”