Author's Chapter Notes:
I apologize in advance for those that might not find the humor in this chapter, but I had a lot of fun with it. I'm really interested to know what you guys think of it, so please feel free to let me know. Thanks for the reviews=)
Chapter 15

“I really feel weird doing this.”

“You’re going to be fine, Fred. We’re doing this for all those poor girls that Angel has hurt. The bastard gives all men a bad name.”

Fred nodded and looked at Lorne. “I know it has to be done, but I don’t know if I can do it. This just isn’t me,” she said and glanced down at the somewhat skimpy outfit that she borrowed from Faith.

Lorne grabbed her shoulders and tried to give her some comfort. “You’re not in this alone, honey. We’ll be close by if anything happens, okay?”

She nodded again and took a deep breath to calm her nerves.

Riley then made his way over to them. “He just showed up.”

Lorne looked to notice that Angel arrived at the frat party with some slutty blonde on his arm. He really hoped they would be able to pull this off. “All right, he’s never seen me before. I’ll distract the girl, while you make your move,” he said the last part to Fred.

She watched as her brother went over to the couple.

Lorne whispered something in the girl’s ear.

She giggled and walked away.

Angel didn’t even seem to notice. He was too busy chatting up a few of the other females.

Fred wondered what Lorne could have told her, but there was no time for that. She took a deep breath and headed over to Angel, while Lorne went to join Riley.

Angel was putting the moves on some freshman girl when she stepped in front of him. He looked to notice the short, leather skirt and halter top that she was wearing. He definitely liked what he saw. He suddenly forgot about the other girl he was talking with and gave Fred a leer. “Well, who might you be?”

She smiled at him and tried to be seductive. “I’m whoever you want me to be, babe. I hear you’re pretty good with the ladies. I just wanted to see if that was true.”

Angel’s smile became wider. “I can definitely tell you it’s true, but why don’t you see for yourself?” He wrapped his arms around her small frame and moved to the music, grinding against her.

Fred rolled her eyes and tried not to gag. She just moved with him and prayed that her brother would show up soon.

Angel felt someone tap him on the shoulder and was irritated that they had the nerve to interrupt him.

Fred sighed in relief when she finally noticed Lorne.

He gave Angel a smile. “Sorry to intrude, but a lovely lady wanted you to have this drink. She’s a bit shy.”

Angel grinned and took the cup out of Lorne’s hand. “Tell her we’ll talk later.”

Lorne nodded and walked off, giving Fred a wink.

Angel drank the beverage down all at once, then threw the cup to the floor.

Fred smiled and figured that it was time to take some serious action.

“Now, where were we?”

He grabbed her ass and Fred knew that now was the time. She couldn’t take pretending to like him anymore. “I was just thinking that it’s so loud out here. Is there somewhere quieter we can go?” She didn’t think it was possible for his smile to get any bigger, but she was wrong.

“You know, I was just thinking the same thing. We can go to my dorm room, it’s right over here.”

Fred agreed and let him lead her away from the loud party. She felt worried once they reached his room and hoped the pills would soon take effect.

Angel shoved her down on his bed and started to kiss her neck. “I’ll make you feel so good.”

She lightly pushed on his chest. “I haven’t even told you my name yet.”

He shook his head and licked down her throat. “I don’t care. I know all that I need to.”

Fred pulled away. “Maybe we could just talk for a while.”

Angel laughed. “Right, I’m sure that’s what you really want. That’s why you’re dressed like a whore and wanted to be alone with me. I know what you want, baby.”

She was outraged. “Excuse me? You can’t just call someone a whore because of what they’re wearing. You don’t even know me.”

Angel started to feel dizzy and tried to focus on the conversation. “Why are you playing hard to get? I know what you came in here for. Now, shut up and let me do what I’m best at.” He forced her to lie on the bed and got on top of her, pinning her arms over her head.

Fred was struggling underneath him. She gazed up into his eyes, which now looked drowsy.

Angel shook his head to try and concentrate, but he knew something was wrong. “What the hell did you do to me, bitch?” he said, then passed out on top of her.

Fred shoved his bulky body away and looked to see that he was finally unconscious. She never felt so relieved in her life.

The door suddenly burst open and her brothers barged in.

Lorne went to her side instantly. “Are you okay? We should have come in sooner.”

Fred shook her head. “I’m fine, let’s just get this over with. I would like to be elsewhere.”

Riley made sure the door was closed and locked before moving over to the bed.

She gasped when Lorne started to strip Angel of his clothing, but was really relieved that he left his boxers on.

Riley removed Buffy’s scarf that he had in his pocket and wrapped it around Angel’s wrists, tying him to the bed.

Fred squealed and covered her eyes when Lorne started to undress himself now. She did not need to see her brother half nude.

Lorne got in bed next to Angel and started to snuggle with him. “Make sure you get my good side,” he said to Riley, who smiled and pulled his digital camera out.

Riley took a few shots of Lorne and Angel in different positions, then finally realized that he had enough. “All right, I think we’re good. We need to get out of here.”

Lorne agreed and put his clothes back on.

Fred finally looked up and was relieved that it was over.

They hurried out of the dorm room, leaving Angel in the same pose.

Riley smiled at the thought of what they just did. He wondered what everyone would think of the big man on campus once the pictures were revealed. He could hardly wait for the outcome.