Author's Chapter Notes:
Since it took me so long to get this posted I made it all Spuffy! Hope you enjoy! Again I don’t own anything, blah, blah, blah. More too come soon I promise!! Keep the reviews coming!!
Chapter 10 – Proof

Buffy was sitting in her music history class gazing out the window. Her thoughts traveled to the past few months at the academy. Spike and her have been inseparable. Lorne got the lead in the academy’s production of ‘Bye Bye Birdie” and was more of a drama queen than ever. Cordelia was healing quite nicely from her incident and Riley was helping with her therapy at the gym. They have formed a tentative relationship much to everyone’s surprise. They were raised so differently, Riley being a small town farm boy and Cordy a upper class princess. Never the less, they seemed to fit and everyone couldn’t be happier for them. Willow has developed a major crush on Oz who in turn has one on her. The problem seems to be that everyone knows this but them. Anya on the other had was driving Buffy crazy. She saw a picture of Xander in her room and now won’t leave her alone till she makes plans for him to come and visit. ‘Guess Xand’s coming for a visit’ She thought with a roll of her eyes.

She was brought out of her thoughts when all the students started standing and leaving the room. As she bent to gather her things she felt her cell phone vibrate in her pocket. She smiled when she saw Spikes name show up on the caller id.

“To what do I owe the pleasure of this call?” She asked as she walked out of the class.

“Just wondering if you wanted company walking back to the dorm.” Spike said as he walked out of a practice room.

“Well, I saw this really cute British guy earlier today, I was kinda hoping he would ask to walk me home.”

Spike smiled when he rounded the corner of the building and found her walking just ahead of him. “Do I know him?”

“Not sure, but he has these beautiful blue eyes that a girl could get lost in.” She said with a sigh then squealed when a pair of strong arms wrapped round her waist turning her around. Her squeal turned into a moan when Spike crashed his lips to her in a passionate kiss.

“He’s also a really good kisser.” She said when they broke apart.

“Is that right?” Spike said as he leaned his forehead against hers. “Anything else he’s good at?”

“Nope that’s about it.” She said as she turned to start walking.

The only response she got was a low growl as he grabbed her and pulled her backside against the hardness in his jeans. Spike leaned down and ran his tongue along her collar bone, up behind her ear. Buffy’s legs about gave out when his husky whisper sounded in her ear. “What was that kitten?” He turned Buffy around and smiled when he saw the look of lust in her eyes.

“Huh…what was the question?” Buffy’s brain seemed to stop working about the time she felt his hardness against her ass.

“You sure I’m only good at kissing?”

Buffy grabbed the back of his head and crashed her lips to his. Their tongues battled with each other until they were ready to pass out from lack of oxygen. When they were forced to break apart Buffy leaned into whisper in his ear. “Wanna show me what else your good at?”

“Playing with fire, luv.” He said with a growl.

Buffy just winked and said “Race ya.” And with that she was off and running.

“Kitten wants to play.” Spike said with smirk and then took off after his golden goddess.

********

“Spike harder….Oh God…..So Good” Buffy was in heaven. Laying beneath Spike was quickly becoming her favorite place to be.

After he caught up to her before the elevator doors shut and pinned her to the back wall of the elevator. Diving in for her neck and sucking on her pulse point till the door opened and they raced to the closest room. After all the clothes had been shed, Spike practically threw her on the bed.

“So tight…my Buffy….all mine.” Now Spike was having a hard time thinking straight as Buffy tightened her walls around his cock. “So wet for me…so sweet.”

Spike suddenly changed their position and threw Buffy’s legs up over his shoulders and then leaned down and gave her the sweetest kiss ever. He started moving again and smiled at the sounds that were coming out of her mouth. She was breathing heavily and her face shown nothing but pure bliss. “God Spike…never so good…harder.”

Spike complied and leaned forward more and sped up his thrusts. An inhuman shriek escaped her lips as the strongest orgasm she had ever experienced raced through her body. Spike groaned as her hot passage milked him for all he was worth, making him follow her into oblivion as he emptied himself inside her.

Once they were able to think clearly again, Spike rolled off her to throw the condom away then turned to look at her smugly.

“What?” Buffy asked as she narrowed her eyes at him.

“Oh, I was just thinking that for me not being good at anything, you sure did scream awful loud.” He chuckled when her face turned bright red.

“You don’t think anyone heard, do you?”

“I’d actually be surprised if they didn’t hear you on another floor kitten.”

“Maybe they’ll think it was Cordy again?” She asked hopefully.

“Queen C and Riley are at the gym, pet, and besides it’s not that bad. Just proves what a stud I am.” A pillow upside his head was the only answer her received.

He chuckled as he got up and started to put his clothes back on. “Come on luv, I’m starving, let’s go get a bite to eat shall we?”

“Leave it to you to think about food when my dignity is on the line. I mean this could change how everyone on the floor sees me. Its not like I’ve slept with anyone but you so it shouldn’t matter, right?”

Spike was just leaning against the door watching her get dressed very much enjoying the show. She was so cute when she rambled. He felt him self get hard again when she bent over to grab her jeans and gave him a great view of her ass.

“I’m not a slut or anything, they all just heard me have crazy wild sex in your room, and oh my god I’m a slut!” Buffy said as she finished getting dressed.

“Far from it luv.” Spike said with a chuckle. “Now come on, I’m hungry.” He grabbed her hand and headed for the cafeteria.