Author's Chapter Notes:
AN: Thanks again for all the wonderful reviews! Again with the not owning anything though I’m sure if Spike actually met me he’d be mine. LOL. The line when Buffy answers the phone “House of Buffy, how do you want your potatoes?” I got from the story Humanitis by Shadow SaberKitten. It was just too good a line not to use so all the props go to that author. Awesome story you should all read it. The song is ‘True’ by Ryan Cabrera .Keep the reviews coming!
*AbbyLou*
Chapter 11 – Arranging a Visit

Buffy walked into the dorm laundry room and smiled. Spike was standing with his back to her and his headphones on, folding his clothes. She walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist. She was surprised when he grabbed her hands off his stomach and pushed her backwards. “Bloody hell Dru, I told you I wasn’t interested!”

“Umm…who’s Dru?” Buffy asked with narrowed eyes as she folded her arms across her chest.

“Buffy! Pet, I’m sorry I thought you were someone else!” He reached for her and frowned when she stepped out of his reach.

“You still didn’t answer my question, who’s Dru?”

Spike sighed as he rubbed his hands over his face. “Dru’s my ex, she was in here earlier flirting with me and I told her to back off. I swear nothing happened and I’m REALLY sorry I pushed you a minute ago. You okay kitten?”

When all she did was cock her head to the side and stare at him he began to get nervous. “Luv, you in there?”

“Huh? Oh, I’m okay. I just realized that we really don’t know that much about each other. I mean I don’t know about your past relationships, you don’t know about mine. Well Scott wasn’t much of anything except a complete jack ass but you should still know about him.” Buffy was pacing in front of him now completely on a roll with her rant. “I don’t know what your parents do. I don’t know if you had any childhood pets, and you don’t know any of that about me. It’s like our relationship is just based on sex. Great, hot, blow your mind sex granted but that’s not how I want us too be!” She was facing him now with wide eyes.

“Luv, our relationship is not just based on sex. We have only been together a couple of months.” He wrapped his arms around her and she laid her head on his chest. “If you want, after we get done with our wash we can head back to my room and do the whole ’20 questions’ thing with ice cream. What do you think?”

“I think you two need to take the PDA back up to your dorms.” Cordy said as she and Riley came in the room.

“Like you two weren’t going at the PDA thing hot and heavy in the common room the other day?” Buffy said as she rolled her eyes walked over to start separating her clothes.

“That was different, I was helping Riley practice a kissing scene for a play.”

“Practice makes perfect, ain’t that right mate.” Spike said with a high five to Riley.

“What?” The guys asked when both girls glared at them.

“Men” Was there only response.

“Buffy! There you are!” Anya said as she walked into the room. Buffy groaned and closed her eyes. “Hello Anya.”

“You talk to that stud muffin best friend of yours lately?”

Buffy was beyond annoyed at this point. Anya had been constantly nagging her about Xander coming to visit for the past month. “He’s working Anya. I don’t know when he’ll be able to visit.”

“Well, I was thinking that since all of us were staying here for Thanksgiving that he would be able to come up for the weekend. You know just for the holiday?”

Buffy reached into her back pocket and grabbed her cell phone. She knew that Anya wouldn’t let her be until she called so she might as well get it over with. Dialing the familiar number she waited for Xander to pick up.

“Speak into my good ear.” Came Xanders voice on the phone.

“Hey Xand it’s me.” Buffy said as she sat down next to Spike to wait on her clothes.

“What’s up Buffster?”

“Just wondering what you were doing for Thanksgiving. All my dorm mates are staying here and celebrating and I was kinda hoping you would be able to fly in an join us?”

“Any hot girls on your floor?”

“Maybe, you’ll have to come and find out.” Buffy said with a smile.

“I’d love too then. Should be pretty easy to get the weekend off and we don’t work on the holiday anyway. I get to stay with you or do I need to make hotel plans?”

“You can stay with me. Coed dorms and all that.” Buffy said getting excited at the thought of spending the holiday with Xander.

“I’ll call you with the flight details later and we’ll go from there?”

“Sounds great! I can’t wait to see you!” Buffy practically screamed into the phone.

“Me either. Talk to ya later. Bye Buff.” Xander said then hung up the phone.

“He’s calling me later with all the details. Are you happy now?” She said as she slipped her phone back into her pocket.

“Oh god what was I thinking? That only gives me a week to come up with ways to seduce him!” Anya said with wide eyes as she ran from the room.

Buffy’s mouth just dropped open and as she looked at Spike. “What did I just do? She’s gonna eat him alive!” Spike just chuckled and threw his arm around her kissing the side of her head.

“I just fed my best friend to a sex ogre.” Buffy said with a sigh and a shake of her head.

**********

Buffy was sitting on her bed with her guitar and notebook. When she was walking back from the cafeteria after dinner she got a tune in her head and decided to get it out before she forgot it. Spike went over to finish putting his clothes away then said he’d be over after. She was just finishing the last of the song when her phone started to ring.

“House of Buffy, how do you want your potatoes?”

“Smashed please.” Xander said with a chuckle.

“What’s up Xand Man?”

“My flight will be there Wednesday at 3pm your time and I leave Sunday night at 8 your time.”

“I can’t believe your coming!” Buffy screeched.

“Me either. Do I need to get a cab or can you come and get me?”

“I’m sure Spike will take me to get you.”

“Sounds good. I’ll see you Wednesday Buffster.”

“Can’t wait! Luv ya Xand.”

“You too. Bye.”

“Bye.” Buffy hung up her phone and smiled as she picked up her guitar. This was gonna be great! Now if she could just get Anya to be gentle with him she’d be all set. She started from the beginning of the song when Spike peaked his head in the adjoining door. She nodded her head for him to come in as she continued to play. He sat down beside her on the bed and just listened.

I won’t talk
I won’t breath
I won’t move till you finally see
That you belong with me

You might think
That I don’t look
But deep inside the corner of my mind
I’m attached to you

I’m weak it’s true
Cause I’m afraid to know the answer
Do you want me too
Cause my heart keeps falling faster

I’ve waited all my life
To cross this line
To the only things that’s true
So I will not hide
It’s time to try
Anything to be with you
All my life I’ve waited
This is true

You don’t know
What you do
Every time you walk into the room
I’m afraid to move

I’m weak its true
I’m to scared to know the answer
Do you see me too
Do you even know you met me

I’ve waited all my life
To cross this line
To the only thing that’s true
So I will not hide
Its time to try
Anything to be with you
All my life I’ve waited
This is true

I know when I go
I’ll be on my way to you
The way that’s true

I’ve waited all my life
To cross this line
To the only thing that’s true
So I will not hide
Its time to try
Anything to be with you
All my life I’ve waited
This is true

Buffy leaned over and accepted Spike’s kiss. “What did you think?” She asked.

“Beautiful. And the song was great too.” He said with a wink and started kissing her again.