Author's Chapter Notes:
AN: Thanx again to everyone that has reviewed so far! You are awesome! The song is ‘Here Without You’ by 3 Doors Down. Again with the not owning anything stuff. I just like using them as my puppets. Enjoy and keep the reviews coming!! *AbbyLou*
Chapter 12 – Truth or Dare

“Xander!” Buffy screamed when she saw him get off the plane. Spike cringed at the volume of her voice as she took off running and practically launched herself into Xander’s arms.

“Buff…can’t breathe….” Xander said as he tried to extract the excited blonde from around his neck.

“I just can’t believe you’re actually here!” She said as Spike came up to stand beside them. Xander just smiled at her and turned his attention to the platinum blonde.

“You must be Spike.” Xander said as he extended his hand. “Nice to finally put a face with a name.”

“Same here mate.” Spike said as he shook his hand. When Buffy had told Xander about Spike he couldn’t help but instantly like him. Buffy’s excitement at meeting someone was just to infectious and he didn’t have the heart to play the protective friend role. Besides, Angel hasn’t met him yet and that was always interesting to watch. Angel had the ‘big brother’ role down to a tee.

“Let’s head to baggage claim and then head back to the dorm. Willow ordered pizza and I can introduce you to everyone.” Buffy said as she linked her arms through both theirs and started to walk. “I got a rollaway cot for my room so you don’t have to sleep on the floor. I want you to come to the Center with me and the gang tomorrow for the Thanksgiving pageant that I helped with. Oh, and maybe we can have a movie night before you have to go home like we used to back home.” Buffy was on a role now with her talking. Both guys just smiled over her head at one another as the trio made their way through the airport.

**********

“You do realize that this is completely ridiculous, right?” Buffy said to the group in the common room. Dinner was over and they were now all sitting around trying to think of something to do.

“Come on it’ll be fun!” Cordy said as she sat down with her drink next to Riley on the love seat. Buffy was sitting between Spike and Xander on the couch while Lorne and his ‘friend’ Josh sat on the floor in front of the television. Anaya was sitting in the chair next to the couch as Willow sat at her feet. Oz was leaning against the couch by Spike’s legs playing idly with his guitar.

“Come on luv, a little Truth or Dare never hurt anyone.” Spike said as he pulled her closer to his side.

“Fine, who goes first?” She asked as she kicked her shoes off getting more comfortable on the couch.

“I vote Queen C since she thought of it.” Lorne answered.

Cordy nodded and got the game rolling. “Spike truth or dare?”

“Truth.” He replied.

“When and where did you lose your virginity?”

“Not pulling any punches are you pet? I was 15 and we were at summer camp.” Spike replied and glanced at Buffy to gage her reaction. She just smiled at him not in the least bit jealous of his past. After all, they didn’t even know each other then.

Spike just winked at her and continued the game. “Lorne, truth or dare?”

“Truth.” Spike grinned and decided to ask what everyone in the room wanted to know. “Are you and Josh an item?” Spike winced when Buffy elbowed him in the ribs.

“Have been for a week now.” Lorne answered as he grabbed Josh’s hand giving it a reassuring squeeze.

“Good for you mate.” Spike replied.

“Okay Anya, what’s your poison?” Lorne asked.

“Truth.” She replied

“Craziest place you ever had sex.” Lorne said with a wink.

“Couch in the art studio at Brenner Hall.” She said without missing a beat as she returned her heated gaze to Xander. Deciding to give him some slack she turned her attention elsewhere.

“Buffy, truth or dare?” Anya asked.

“Truth.”

“Someone is going to have to pick dare sooner or later.” Cordy said.

Buffy glared at the brunette. “Truth.” She said again. Cordy just rolled her eyes.

“What’s your favorite sexual position?” She asked with a smile.

Buffy turned bright red as she looked at Spike who just wagged his eye brow and smirked at her. She turned her glare to Anya. “You’re the devil.” She said as she thought about how to answer. ‘Just answer and get it over with’ she told herself. “Him on top with my legs over his shoulders.” She answered then buried her face in the pillow that was on her lap. The group just chuckled at her embarrassment when she burrowed further into Spikes side.

“Haven’t tried that one in awhile, so I forget what it’s like.” Anya replied while keeping eye contact with Xander. He just shifted uncomfortably in his seat and looked away from her gaze. Anya just sighed and slumped down in her chair.

“Xand, truth or dare?” Buffy asked wanting to get the focus off of her.

“I’m going with dare.” He said and then instantly regretted it when he received an all to familiar look from his best friend. “Play nice Buff, you love me remember?”

She just gave him an innocent smile. “I dare you to kiss Anya for one minute. Tongue and everything.” She said with a triumphant smile. Everyone tried to hide their laughs when Anya’s face broke out into a wide smile.

“Now who’s the devil?” Xander asked when he stood and helped Anya to her feet. He leaned over and softly pressed his lips to hers. When she put her hands on his shoulders he ran his tongue along her bottom lip asking for permission to deepen the kiss. Deciding that she really liked kissing him, Anya grabbed the back of his head and started kissing him with enthusiasm. Getting lost in her, Xander wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her back with all he had.

The others stared on with wide eyes as the couple continued to kiss like their lives depended on it. When they pulled apart Xander and Anya just looked at each other wide eyed and panting. The moment was broken when Cordy’s comment sounded through the quiet room. “Now that was hot.”

“Oh yeah.” Willow and Buffy replied at the same time.

“Xand I think it’s your turn.” Spike said with an amused look on his face.

“Right, Josh truth or dare?” Xander asked when he finally found his voice.

“I’m gonna go with truth.” He answered quickly.

“How old were you when you decided you like guys?” Xander asked.

“12. I started paying more attention to the football players than the cheerleaders.” He replied with a small smile at Lorne.

“Oz?” Josh asked the red headed guitar player.

“Dare.” He replied never taking his eyes of his hands as he played.

“Serenade us.”

“Any requests?” Oz asked not fazed at all by the dare.

“Your choice.” Josh said.

“Can do.” Oz said as he started to play louder. The music was slow and soothing and everyone became almost hypnotized by his sound.

A hundred days have made me older
Since the last time that I saw your pretty face
A thousand lies have made me colder
And I don't think I can look at this the same

All the miles that separate
Disappear now when I'm dreamin' of your face
I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time

I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight, there's only you and me.

Oz grabbed Willow’s gaze and never let go. He wanted to tell her so badly how much he wanted to be with her but couldn’t seem to find the right time or words. She was a red haired beauty to him and he couldn’t get her out of his head

The miles just keep rollin'
As the people leave their way to say hello
I've heard this life is overrated
But I hope that it gets better as we go.

I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight girl, there's only you and me.

Everything I know, and anywhere I go
It gets hard but it won't take away my love
And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done.
It gets hard but it won't take away my love

I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time

I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight girl, there's only you and me

Willow didn’t know what to say. Everyone else in the room didn’t dare say anything as she continued to stare at Oz. She surprised everyone when the tears fell from her eyes and she got up and ran from the room.

“Umm…” Cordy tried to say something but just sent wide eyed looks at Buffy and Anya. Silently in agreement all the girls got up and went after the red head.

The guys just sat their in silence as Oz set the guitar to the side and got to his feet.

“You okay mate?” Spike asked

When all Oz did was shake his head yes and head for the door Spike dared to speak up again. “Where you going?”

Oz didn’t look back as he replied. “To get my girl.” Then disappeared through the door.

“Bout bloody time.” Spike said as he turned his attention to Xander.

“That kiss earlier was pretty hot.”

“What am I supposed to do? There is obviously a spark but I’m heading back to California in a few days.” Xander said with a defeated sigh.

“Well sweets…” Lorne began as he threw his arm around Josh’s shoulder. “You make the most of the ‘now’ and worry about ‘later’…well later.”

“I agree.” Riley spoke up. “Make some memories.”

Xander thought about it for a bit. Anya was gorgeous and a fireball to boot. Why not make the most of it? Not needing any further encouragement he shot to his feet and hollered “I’m doing it!” as he disappeared through the door.

They all just shook their heads and laughed as Lorne replied. “Drama, drama, drama.”