Author's Chapter Notes:
AN: Thanx again for all the reviews! They are my motivation! I don’t own anything, blah ,blah, blah. Hopefully I can update sooner this time. I need a pause button for my reality. *AbbyLou*
Chapter 13 – Old Enemies

“Willow, honey? Can we come in?” Cordy said to the red heads closed and very locked dorm room door.

When she didn’t answer Buffy knocked a few times and tried again. “Wills, come on sweetie let us in.” Buffy turned to Anya and Cordy and gave them a worried look when sobs could be heard through the door. “Willow, if you don’t open the door I’m gonna go get Spike and have him pick the lock, and you know he can do it.” Buffy tried.

Oz took this opportunity to join the three girls in the hall. “Any luck?” He asked as he shoved his hands in his back pockets.

“Not yet.” Anya replied.

“Okay Wills, I’m gonna go get Spike now!” Buffy shouted through the door.

“No, don’t get him. I’m coming.” Willow said as she unlocked the door. Her eyes widened when she saw Oz standing with them.

“You think maybe we could talk?” Oz asked quietly.

Willow was on the verge of closing the door when Buffy put her foot in the way and smiled. “Spike will have it open in 10 seconds.” She said sweetly. Willow just scowled at her but didn’t shut the door.

She cast a glance over to Oz who was leaning on the wall across from her door. She took a deep breathe deciding that it was best to talk this out with him instead of throwing a potential great thing out the window. “Wanna go for a walk?” She asked him with a shy look.

“Sounds good.” He replied with a nod. He reached out his hand to her and smiled softly when she took it and followed him down the hall.

“Crisis temporarily averted.” Buffy said then started to make her way back to the common room. Xander came running down the hall just in time to knock her on her butt. “Ouchie.” She pouted up at her best friend.

“Oh my! Sorry Buffster!” Xander exclaimed as he helped her to her feet. “You okay?”

“Just peachy.” She answered with a scowl. “I like being knocked on my ass.”

Xander was too preoccupied to reply to her sarcasm. His attention was currently on the other blonde that was looking at him with lust in her eyes. He just smiled as he wrapped his arms round Anya, leaning in to kiss her breath away. Cordy and Buffy just watched in amazement as Xander whispered something in her ear making her smile. Their mouths hit the floor when Anya grabbed his hand and made her way down to her room, disappearing inside.

“I do believe that I won’t be getting any sleep tonight.” Cordy said with a sigh as the girls turned to go back to the common room.

“Very doubtful.” Buffy replied as they walked through the door.

“What’s doubtful luv?” Spike asked as she sat down next to him.

“Cordy getting any sleep. Anya just dragged Xand into her room for some wild monkey lovin.” Buffy replied as she grabbed Oz’s guitar and started to play.

“You all wouldn’t have anything to do with that would you?” Cordy asked as she snuggled next to Riley.

“Not telling.” Spike replied with a wink.

“You wanna stay with me?” Riley asked as he hugged Cordy closer.

“God yes!” Cordy answered making everyone in the room laugh.

**********

Buffy was on her way to the Center to make some final touches on the Thanksgiving program tonight. They all decided that they would pitch in a have their own Thanksgiving dinner in the dorm. Everyone, surprisingly, was up bright and early getting everything in order.

After Willow and Oz came back to the common room last night, they announced that they were officially a couple. Buffy new a little about Willow’s lack of trust in the male species and figured it was a cause to her little break down.

Any and Xander have been absolutely sickening with the massive PDA’s since last night. Buffy couldn’t really blame them though. Xand was leaving in four days and they didn’t know when they were going to see each other again. Guess that roll away cot in her room could be taken down.

Lorne and Josh decided to take on the turkey today. The laughter that sounded through the room last night when they made that little announcement was almost deafening, even after they made it clear they were talking about food. Everyone had taken to their relationship with open eyes and arms. They were just to cute with each other to have it any other way.

Buffy’s thoughts were interrupted when someone ran into her. She groaned as she again got knocked on her ass. “This is getting out of control.” She grumbled as she looked up to see the culprit. Her eyes narrowed into a glare when she recognized that it was Parker, the guy from the lobby during orientation.

“Well look at what we have here.” The guy said as he leered at her. “You finally got knocked down a notch, eh Summers?”

“You’re a jack ass you know that?” Buffy said as she got back on her feet.

“Now that’s not very nice, sugar. Looks like you need to be taught some manners.” Parker said as he grabbed her arms and started to pull her to the alley behind the center.

“Let go of me moron!” Buffy yelled as she struggled to get away from his bruising grip.

“Not a good idea mate.”

Buffy had never in her life been so happy to hear Spikes voice. She would have jumped for joy but the colossal jerk still had her in his grip. “You’re so getting your ass kicked now.” She said as Spike stepped closer to them.

“I think it’s a great idea Giles. She thinks she’s better than me and needs to be taught a lesson.” Parker glared at Spike.

“Remove your hands from my girl or lose your privates.” Spike said taking a step even closer. His hands clenched into fists at his sides. This wanker better listen if he knew what was good for him.

“She’s your girl? How long did it take you to pry those pretty knees apart?”

Parker didn’t know what hit him. Actually he knew exactly what hit him, a really pissed off British guy. Spike’s fist connected with his jaw so hard that he was knocked off his feet. He lost his grip on Buffy’s arms causing her to lose her balance and fall on her ass yet again.

“You okay luv?” Spike asked Buffy when he reached his hands out too her.

“I’m getting really sick of being knocked on my ass!” She growled as she once again got to her feet.

“I’ll kiss it later and make it better.” Spike said with a smirk as he started to inspect her arms for damage. He scowled at the bruise already forming on her left arm. “That son of a bitch!” Was all he said as he turned his attention back to the man on the floor.

Spike made a move to kick him but Buffy grabbed his arm to make him stop. “I believe I’ve earned this.” She said at his confused look. She looked down at Parker and smiled as the pointed toe of her boot smashed into his ribs. He grunted and wrapped his arms around his stomach.

“Consider this your only warning, mate.” Spike crouched down at the doubled over coward. “You come near her again and you’ll be eating your food through a straw for the rest of your life. Got it?” When Parker nodded yes, Spike took Buffy’s hand in his and continued onto the center. “Let’s get you fixed up luv.”

“Wanker.” Buffy mumbled as she let Spike lead her away causing him to chuckle.