Author's Chapter Notes:
AN: Sorry this is such a short chapter. I have so many ideas going on in my head right now that it's hard to get to them. Thanx again for the wonderful reviews! You are all awesome! If you haven’t heard about the new movie that James Marsters is going to be in then go check out his website cause I believe it says something about it on there. It actually has some big name movie stars and I’m so excited I can’t stand it. Anyway, more to come soon! Thanx Again! *AbbyLou
Chapter 15 – Advice

Spike was laying on his bed staring at the ceiling. Buffy and the girls decided to get some early Christmas shopping done at the mall and they all left about an hour ago. It had been about a week since the program and a week since he realized he was in love. ‘How the bloody hell am I going to tell her?’ He thought to himself. He got off his bed and started to pace the room. ‘If I tell her and she runs away, I’ll be devastated. But it’s killing me inside to not be able to tell her.’ He sat back down on his bed and put his head in his hands. ‘I need another opinion.’ He said as he got back up and made his way to the door.

“Hey mate you gotta minute?” Spike asked when Riley answered the door.

“Sure, what’s up?” Riley replied as Spike made his way into his room.

“Okay, I’m going to sound like such a ponce but here goes.” Spike sat down on a chair and took a deep breath. “Have you ever been in love?”

Riley just sat there wide eyed for a few seconds before a small smile formed on his face. “You love Buffy?”

“With all my heart.” Was Spike’s quiet reply.

“Have you told her?”

Spike sighed and rubbed his hands over his face. “No. She’s been hurt before very badly, and I don’t know if it will completely freak her out or not.” Spike looked up at Riley. “I can’t lose her now. She’s everything to me.”

Riley sat down on his bed as he thought of how to respond. “I don’t think you’ll lose her, man. I’ve seen the way she looks at you and how you two are together. She is completely smitten with you. I think you just need to tell her how you feel.”

Spike ran his hands through his hair and rested them on the back of his neck. “I’ve never been in love before. But I know it’s love because I can’t breathe when she walks into the room. And when were just lying there, you know….after” Spike grinned sheepishly as he continued. “I can’t explain it, I could just stay that way forever, whispering to her and watching her smile.”

“Wow. You really have it bad.” Riley said

“You don’t know the half of it mate.” Spike said as he rested his head in his hands.

“You need to tell her Spike. You’ll feel better if you do.” Spike looked up at him with a raised eyebrow.

“You tell Queen C yet?” He asked as he tilted his head.

“Not exactly.” Riley replied.

“You love her, right?”

“And then some.” Riley said with a small smile.

“We are right buggered, you know that?” Spike said with a chuckle.

“I repeat, and then some.” Riley said with a laugh of his own.

**********
“So Anya, have you talked to Xand lately?” Buffy asked as the girls sat down at the food court in the mall.

“You know its only been about three days since he flew back to California but I feel like it has been a lifetime. I miss him so much and only knew him for a couple of days. Is that possible?” Anya asked

“You can’t help who you like or fall in love with for that matter.” Willow said as she took a bit of her fries.

“I know that. I just wish there was a way for him to hang around longer.” Anya said with a sad smile.

“I’m going home for Christmas. Maybe you can come spend the holidays with me and my family if you don’t already have plans. Xander usually stays with us cause his parents take this annual business trip thingy. My family won’t mind.” Buffy said.

“I’ll have to call my folks but that sounds so much better than listening to my Aunt Helen ramble on about her fourth marriage…or maybe it’s her fifth. Anyway, you sure you won’t mind?” Anya asked.

“Not at all, now I’ll have some company on the plane and my brother will like it cause now he won’t have to go shopping with me to finish my last minute Christmas stuff.”

“I’ll call as soon as we get back! This is going to be so cool!” Anya squealed. The girls all laughed at her excitement as they got up to throw their trash away.

“So Willow, how are things with you and Oz?” Cordy asked as they made their way through the mall.

“Great. We don’t get to see each other a lot cause of our schedules. But when we are together it’s just amazing. I know we’ve only been officially dating for about a week now but I feel so close to him.” Willow answered dreamily.

“You too are good for each other.” Anya said. “Are you getting any orgasms yet?”

Willow’s faced turned the color of her hair. “No, and when we do decided to do…you know…that…it’s between us not anyone else.”

“I just think that you’re wasting lots of time just kissing when actual orgasms are so much better.” Anya said with a shrug.

“Okay, how bout Riley.” Willow asked as she tried desperately to get the focus off of her.

“He’s been acting funny the past couple of days. I tried to talk about it with him but he said that everything was fine and that I had nothing to worry about. You don’t think I have anything to worry about do you?” Cordy asked them.

“Honey, I’m sure he just has a lot on his mind with the play coming up and everything. I wouldn’t worry.” Willow said.

“Riley is definitely one of the good ones. I agree with Willow that he is probably just stressed out from the play. He did get one of the main roles.” Buffy said as she linked arms with Cordy.

“I know he is a good guy, I just wish he’d talk to me about what’s bugging him. I mean that’s what I’m hear for.”

“Then tell him that, I’m sure he doesn’t realize that it’s upsetting you.” Buffy replied.

Cordy just smiled at her. “You’re right, I’ll talk to him later.”

“Good, now lets go get some sexy underwear that will knock Xander on his ass when I see him in a few weeks.” Anya said as she made her way into Victoria Secrets.

Buffy just rolled her eyes with a smile as she replied “Christmas is definitely going to be entertaining if nothing else.”