Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry it took me so long to post! Thanks again for all the wonderful reviews! Hope you like the next chapter. Major Spuffiness coming soon!!!
Chapter 7 - Decisions

Lorne was the first to wake up the next morning. One look around the room had a sweet smile blooming on his face. At some point in the evening Anya had laid down on the floor next to Riley. Anya not having a pillow decided to use Riley’s chest and now they were cuddled sweetly on the floor with their arms wrapped around each other. Oz was still leaning against the love seat with his head laid back on the arm rest and Willow was using his legs as a pillow. Spike and Buffy were lying on the couch facing each other. Spike had her cradled against his chest as he rested his head on top of hers. Content smiles showed on both their faces. Cordy was next to Lorne with her head on the arm of the loveseat and her legs sprawled over his.

“What a picture we make.” Lorne said quietly to himself as he tried to move without waking up Cordy. A little groan of protest escaped from her lips and he soon realized that his attempts failed. Cordy slowly opened her eyes as she sat up and stretched. “Well, sleeping on the couch just got added to my list of things never to do again.” She winced as she rolled her head around on her shoulders.

“I’ll see your no sleeping on the couch and raise you a sitting on the floor.” Oz replied from his spot still on the floor. He smiled down at the redhead that was now also waking up.

“Sleep well?” He asked when she raised her head to look up at him. The blush on her face as she realized that she was sleeping on his lap was too cute for words. Willow smiled back and ran her hand through her tousled hair. “A little sore actually.” She said as she made to stand up.

Cordy’s groan had woken Spike earlier and he was just enjoying the site of the blonde goddess asleep so comfortably in his arms. He was running his hands through Buffy’s hair when she started to stir ,snuggling further into his embrace. “Time to wake up, luv.” He whispered in her ear. She yawned and rubbed her eyes with her hands making him smile at how innocent she looked in the morning.

Buffy didn’t want to move. She was so comfortable lying with Spike and she decided soon after she woke that she defiantly wanted to wake up like this more often. She opened her eyes and smiled when she saw him looking at her so tenderly. “You sleep okay?” She asked as she gently kissed the tip of his nose. “Best in a long while.” Came his husky reply. She smiled at him and felt chills up her spine when he started to run his hands up and down her back.

“I do believe that this is the first time I’ve slept with a guy and didn’t have an orgasm.” Anya’s voice had everyone in the room turning to look at her.

“I don’t know if that’s a compliment or not so I’m going to keep my mouth shut.” Riley said as he sat up and smiled at the blonde beside him. Anya just smiled back at him and winked. “Oh, it’s defiantly a compliment.”

“Well in that case, thank you.” Riley said as he got up and stretched his muscles.

They all started standing and picking up the mess from the night before. Once the common room was all clean they headed to their respective rooms to get ready for the day.

********

Later that day Spike was sitting at his desk staring at his computer screen. Writer’s block had set in about an hour ago and didn’t look like it was going to be leaving anytime soon. He got up from his desk and laid down on his bed with his hands behind his head. He smiled when his thoughts turned to a certain blonde like they always seemed to do lately. Buffy was amazing. She showed so much passion when she was helping at the Center and he couldn’t help but think that she would be a great mother. Her voice and guitar skills were awesome as well as her piano playing. Her lips were so soft and he was pretty sure he could just get high from kissing them. It was becoming harder and harder just to keep it to kissing though. He usually had no problem controlling his hormones but there was just something about that fireball of a blonde that had them flying off the handle at a moments notice. Just one look from her and he was lost.

His thoughts were interrupted by laughter from the next room. He recognized Buffy’s voice but couldn’t place the other that he heard. Spike got up and went over to the adjoining door. Leaning his ear against the door Spike was able to make out what they were saying.

“What color would you like?” Buffy’s asked the other occupant in the room.

“Um…pink!” The voice replied.

“Okay, pink for Tara, and red for Buffy.” Buffy answered.

Spikes smile widened when he realize that the voice belonged to the amazing little girl from the Center.

“Where’s Spike at?” Tara asked as Buffy began painting her nails.

“He supposed to be in his room writing a paper, but he’s probably hangin with one of the guys on our floor.” Buffy replied.

“Do you think we can go see him before my mom comes?”

“You bet, I’m sure he would love to see you.” Buffy reached for the girls other hand.

“Are you boyfriend and girlfriend?” Tara asked and Buffy froze. What exactly was this thing between her and Spike? Sure they shared a couple of kisses but nothing was ever mentioned about being exclusive.

“I don’t know.” Buffy replied with a frown.

“You like him don’t you?” Tara replied confused look.

“Very much.” Buffy said as she finished up the girls fingers. On the other side of the door Spike was literally jumping for joy. Her next words however had him stopping and staring at the door incredulously “But I don’t know if he likes me in the same way.” Buffy said as she put the cap on the nail polish.

‘WHAT?!’ Spike caught himself right before he blurted out his thoughts. ‘Is she insane?’

“Has he kissed you?” Tara asked with a thoughtful look.

“Yes, miss nosey, we have kissed.” Buffy answered as she grabbed a brush and began brushing Tara’s hair.

“Then he likes you. You don’t kiss someone and not want them to be your girlfriend.”

“It’s not that simple sweetie.” Buffy said as she started to braid Tara’s hair.

“Why not? Brian Kelly kissed Amanda Helms during recess and now they are boyfriend and girlfriend.”

“That’s nice honey but grown-up relationships are more complicated than that.”

“Grown-ups always hafta make things so difficult.” Tara said with a sigh.

Spike had heard enough. ‘I can’t believe she thinks that I don’t like her!’ He was pacing in front of the door when Buffy’s phone started to ring. Telling himself that he wasn’t eves dropping, he leaned against the door again.

“Okay, we’ll be down shortly.” Buffy said to the person on the phone.

“Tara your mom’s here.” Buffy said as she grabbed the girls book bag and headed for the door.

“I didn’t get to see Spike though.” She pouted up at Buffy.

“We can knock on his door and see if he is there, but we have to make it quick cause your mom’s waiting.” Buffy said as she closed her door behind them.

Spike heard the knock and walked over to open the door.

“Spike!” Tara squealed as she threw her arms around his waist and hugged him.

“Hey there Nibblet.” Spike smiled as he hugged her back. “What brings you by my dorm?” Spike said as he looked up at Buffy. He wanted to tell her right then that she was the only one he wanted, but didn’t think that it was a good idea with little ears present.

“I got to stay with Buffy because my mom had some errands to run. She painted my nails and braided my hair” Tara said proudly showing of her fingers and lifting her braids.

“You look beautiful, pet” Spike said as he lifted her up in the air. Tara giggled as he sat her back down on the ground.

“We need to go sweetie, your mom is waiting.” Buffy said as she adjusted the girls bag on her shoulder.

“Bye Spike.” Tara hugged him one more time and started for the elevators.

“See ya Nibblet.” Spike smiled when the little girl turned and blew him a kiss. He pretended to catch the kiss and put it in his pocket. Buffy smiled at their actions and started for the elevator as well.

Spike watched her walk away and smiled when she grabbed Tara’s hand and twirled the little girl. He decided right then and there that when she came back up to the floor she was going to find out just how much he liked her.