Author's Chapter Notes:
AN: Thanks for all the wonderful reviews!! This is my first attempt at writing a sex scene so I hope it’s okay. Sorry it took me so long to post this chapter. I’m an EMT here in Indiana and we all had to work a lot of overtime lately. Real life sucks sometimes. Anyway, hope you enjoy! *AbbyLou*
Chapter 8 – Connections

The hall was empty when Buffy got off the elevator. She paused a moment at Spikes door wondering what he was up too. ‘You should just go talk to him. Find out what exactly this is between us.’ She stared at the door for a few more seconds before sighing and walking into her room. “Chicken” she muttered to herself as she shut the door.

She kicked off her shoes as she made her way over to her desk. “If your not going to talk to him then you can get some work done.” She said to herself as she reached for her notebook.

She jumped as a pair of strong arms wrapped around her, one around her waist the other over her mouth to cover her scream. “Shhhh, luv. It’s just me.” Spike whispered in her ear. He released her and she turned on him quickly.

“Are you crazy?!” Buffy exclaimed and then scowled when all Spike did was smirk at her.

His gaze turned thoughtful for a moment. “Yes, actually I am crazy.” He placed his hands softly on the sides of her face and moved closer to her. “About you.”

Her eyes grew big and she was having a hard time breathing. “Huh?” was all she said.

“Let me put it another way.” Spike said as he crashed his lips against hers.

Buffy’s surprised squeal turned into a moaned as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Spike grabbed her upper thighs and about lost his balance when she jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist.

“God, I want you.” Spike said as he started to trail kisses down her jaw and neck. He had her pressed against their adjoining door as his hands moved under the front of her shirt.

Buffy was in heaven. The things he was doing with his hands were driving her crazy and all she could do was hold on tight. “Need…now…want…” Making a complete sentence was becoming impossible for her. Spike had unhooked her bra and was gently massaging her left breast as his other hand was trying to get the button undone on her pants.

“I know what you need kitten, Spike’s got ya now, gonna make you feel so good.” He lifted her shirt and quickly latched onto one of her nipples. He flicked it a couple of times with is tongue before moving his mouth back up to hers. He tightened his grip on her as he moved away from the door and walked to her bed. Their lips never lost contact when she unwrapped her legs from his waist and pulled his t-shirt out of his pants. She quickly slipped her hands under his shirt and ran them along his washboard abs. He was making quick work of her jeans and had them pushed down around her feet before she knew what happened.

Spike broke the kiss to pull his shirt over his head. She raised her arms for him and soon her shirt joined his on the floor. Her already unhooked bra fell to the ground when she reached for his belt and soon his pants were around his ankles same as hers. She raised her eyebrow at him when she noticed his lack of underwear. He just winked and quickly kicked off his boots before stepping out of his jeans. She stepped out of hers and pulled him down on the bed with her.

Spike kneeled on the bed between her legs, hooking his thumbs around the sides of her panties and began to pull them down her legs. “Lift up a bit, luv.” She did as she was told and soon they were both lying there naked to each others eyes.

Buffy started to fidget when she saw the intensity in his eyes. She started to close her legs but his hands on her thighs stopped her. “Don’t hide from me, pet. You’re the most beautiful thing I have every laid my eyes on.” She blushed at his compliment but didn’t shy away this time.

Spike started at her toes and began kissing all the way up her legs till he reached her inner thigh. He stopped and turned his eyes too hers. Her hands were gripping the comforter and her eyes were closed. She had a small smile on her face and a pretty blush on her cheeks. ‘Beautiful and all mine.’ He thought as he returned to what he was doing.

Buffy gasped when Spike softly ran his fingers along her outer lips. She had only been with one other guy in her life and he was never one for foreplay. Spike was awaking a whole new feeling in her and she never wanted to stop. When he started to slowly slide his finger past her folds and inside her she was sure she was going to explode with want. ‘This is just a finger, how the hell am I gonna handle all of him?’ She thought as she tried to gain some control. A moan escaped her lips when he leaned forward and started to lick her clit and move his finger around in her.

“You taste so sweet…like honey.” Spike whispered against her pussy lips. When she moaned again he decided to be nice and began licking her with gusto. He smiled when she threaded her hands through his hair and arched her hips off the bed. He could tell she was close and gently bit down on her clit sending her over the edge. “Spike!” Buffy screamed as she experienced the most intense orgasm of her life. He gently continued to lap at her juices until he was certain she was done.

Spike crawled up her body and gently kissed her lips. “You like?” He asked as he pushed her hair away from her eyes. He groaned when she pulled his head down for a heated kiss. ‘I’ll take that as a yes’ he said as he settled himself between her legs. They both groaned when his arousal rubbed against her stomach. Remembering a very important item Spike moved to reach for his pants. “Just a second, luv” He said as he climbed off of her.

“Where are you going?” The uncertainty in her voice had him turning to look at her wide eyes.

“Not going anywhere baby, just getting this.” He said as he held up a small foil packet for her too see.

“Oh.” Was all she said as he ripped the packet open and rolled the condom along his hard length. He settled himself between her legs and leaned down to give her a sweet kiss. “You sure about this luv?” He asked as she raised her eyes to his.

“Positive.” She replied and wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him completely down on her. He smiled and brushed his lips gently against hers and he slowly slid inside of her.

“Oh God.” Buffy said when he was buried inside of her. She couldn’t believe how big he was and how good he felt.

Spike on the other hand was doing everything in his power to not explode now that he was inside her tight passage. His eyes were closed tight and he was trying to regain control of his breathing. “Damn, luv, your so bloody tight.” He whispered as he rested his head against her shoulder. He stayed still for a few more seconds trying to gain some composure and then slowly began to move in and out of her.

“Spike, please…I need….you feel so good.” Speaking was become an issue again and she bit down on his shoulder to keep from screaming.

“So beautiful....tight….Oh God….” Was all he managed to say in between thrusts. Her moaning was driving him crazy and he was certain that the whole floor could here them.

“So close Spike, harder…please…” She had her eyes close and a look of pure bliss on her face. “Open your eyes, luv.” He said in a husky whisper.

She opened her eyes and locked gazes with him. He sped up his thrusts and pounded into her so hard the bed began to hit the wall. He crashed his lips to hers when she started to scream out her orgasm. “Spike!”

“Buffy…my Buffy…so tight…all mine…” Spike was speaking incoherently and he buried his head in the crook of her neck as he emptied himself inside her.

Buffy was still holding on to him tight enjoying the afterglow as Spike started to move off of her. She held on to him tighter making it hard for him to move. “Luv, I need to throw the condom away.” He whispered against her hair. She pouted at him but non the less, loosened her grip on him. He disentangled himself from her and threw the condom away. As he returned to the bed she lifted the blanket she had crawled under so he could join her.

They were lying side by side with his arm around her waist. Her fingers were resting lightly on his chest. Neither of them spoke for the longest time. Just feeling content to be so close.

“You okay, pet?” He asked in a quiet voice not wanting to break the mood they were in.

“Better than okay.” She said as she raised her eyes to his. “That was amazing.” She placed a soft kiss on his lips and pulled away with a smile.

“My thoughts exactly.” He said with a wink. “I can’t believe you thought I didn’t like you.” He asked and immediately regretted it when he saw the look on her face. ‘Bugger all’ he thought as he closed his eyes.