Buffy broke from the kiss, and pushed at him slightly. She couldn’t believe she was the one stopping this time, but she felt she needed to be sure of a few things first.

“Spike, are you sure?”

He grinned boyishly, “Sure that I want you?”

She nodded.

“Most definitely, kitten.”

“Are you going to tell me how much of a mistake it was in the morning? How you should have been professional and all that crap? Cause if you are, please stop now. I couldn’t bear it.”

He pecked her nose and looked at her solemnly. “I won’t.”

“Are you lying?”

“Buffy, can I make love to you or not?” he asked impatiently.

She smiled broadly and nodded, bringing him down against her once more. The feel of him on her was so heavenly. She missed the feel of a man on her, and Spike was a real man, not a boy like Parker. She put her trust in him fully that he would take care of her. She supposed perhaps it was naïve of her to do, but she couldn’t help it. There was just something about him that called to something in her and damn if she could deny it.

Tentatively, she put her hands under his shirt at his waist, feeling his gloriously warm and smooth skin. She smiled into his kiss.

“What’s that about?” he asked, pulling back a bit breathlessly.

“You feel nice,” she told him honestly, stroking his skin almost shyly, but growing more and more bold with each caress.

“Do you have any idea how crazy you drive me?” he murmured, searching her eyes.

“I do?” she asked innocently. As if it were a surprise, as if she didn’t know how alluring she was and the effect it had on him.

How was that possible? he had to wonder.

He nodded, “You do. You’re not like…this is going to sound awful and I want you to put it out of your mind as soon as I say it. Just take what you want from it and put the rest out of your brain, you got it?”

She nodded eagerly.

“You’re not like the other women I’ve been with. They’re all so jaded and they …they don’t play and get excited about the little things like just touching and caressing—“

“You mean they have a lot of experience?”

“Yeah, and I know you’ve had some already and I’m not saying you’re lacking, I’m just saying—“

She put her finger over his lips, stopping him. “It’s okay, Spike. I’m glad I’m not like them. That means I stand out.”

“Oh, Buffy, you do, you do,” he said huskily and kissed her senseless. “I’m torn between wanting to keep your innocence and wanting to teach you everything. And trust me, that has never been an inner struggle before.”

She smiled softly and ran her fingers through his hair, watching how his eyes closed and a tremor went through him. Curling her hand around the back of his head she pulled him down to kiss her. “Teach me everything,” she said just before their lips met.

He devoured her, kissing her hungrily, as though he were a man starved despite the bells in his head that were going off and warning him to take this slow. Too much passion too soon might be too much for her. On the other hand, wasn’t passion the very thing she craved? Hadn’t she been saying as much? She greeted everything with enthusiasm, why wouldn’t this be the same? Parker had obviously not known what to do with a woman like Buffy, a woman eager to learn, to touch, caress and explore. What a stupid git he’d been, not knowing how to tend to a woman as voracious as Buffy. With all the passion she received, she returned it three-fold – what man was stupid enough to not want part of that?

“I want you to take my shirt off,” he told her, caressing the soft skin of her bare arms.

Chewing her bottom lip, she obliged, lifting the hem and pulling it up and over him. Her eyes devoured him and he shuddered under her perusal.

“What do you want to do?” he asked hoarsely.

“I want you to lie down on your back,” she told him.

He nodded, not being able to speak. Moving off her, and his body missing her already, he rolled to her side and lay on his back, waiting in breathless anticipation for what she’d do.

She surprised him by straddling him, covering his clothed, but very hard member with her hot center. God, yeah, she was going to drive him out of his bleedin’ mind.

And then she touched him with her warm hands on his bare skin, right on his nipples and he nearly tossed her off his lap.

She giggled, “Did you like that? Or hate it?”

“Bloody love you touching me,” he ground out. “Do it some more.”

Watching her intently, Spike moaned as she swept her hands all over him, tracing every muscle and indent on him, and then she leaned over flicked a nipple with her tongue.

“Bloody hell!”

She lifted, “Did you say something?”

“I said ‘bloody hell’. Pet, no one has driven me this crazy just by doing what you’re doing.”

She smiled broadly, “I must have the touch,” and she went back to his nipples, expanding out with her mouth, leaving hot, open mouth kisses on him.

He was hard as nails, and ready to burst through his denim, but God, he didn’t want to stop the sweet torment.

Spike watched with growing excitement and interest when she wriggled off him and to the side. Looking at him, she met his eyes and grinned wickedly. Oh, kitten, what are you thinking?

He found out a second later when she unbuttoned his jeans and undid the zipper. He let out a ragged breath, and then held it, waiting for her inevitable surprise when she found he went commando. He felt perhaps he should warn her and was about to tap her arm when she drew back with an “Oh!” when his member popped out.

He had to laugh at how cute she sounded. He tapped her arm and when she looked at him, he said, “I’m sorry.”

“I didn’t know you went commando, it surprised me is all,” and then she set about removing his pants, and he helped her discard them. Spike took immeasurable delight in her pushing him back on the bed and straddling his calves. His member lay slightly on his stomach, semi-erect.

And as soon as she put her mouth over him, he was hard again.

He hadn’t expected that, not so soon, not that night anyway. Not that he didn’t wish for it, all men wished for that, but he had been more than willing to wait for it. He should have learned by now to expect the unexpected with Buffy.

His Buffy.

She moaned around his member as her mouth took him as far as it could before she’d start to gag and then she suckled the head in her mouth, lapping at the underside, causing his hips to lift off the bed under her ministrations. He wasn’t going to last long….

When she took him down again and then cupped his balls gently and uncertainly, he pushed at her to stop.

“What is it? Did I do something wrong?” she asked, straightening.

“No, luv, you’re just about making me cum and I don’t want to do that in your mouth.”

“What if I want you to?”

He shut his eyes and groaned. Popping them open, he shook his head. “No. I want to cum with you, luv, okay?”

She nodded. “What do I do?”

Sitting up, he pulled at her tank, lifting it slowly from her. When it was gone, he stared at her as if it were the first time seeing breasts before. “My God, you’re beautiful,” he whispered and pulled her to him, kissing her and cupping her breasts in his hands, flicking the nipples with his thumbs.

She pressed against him, kissing him harder, and started rubbing her center against him, seeking friction.

He rolled her onto her back and set to work on kissing his way down her luscious body, suckling a breast in his mouth, laving the nipple and sucking again. Making sure he treated each breast with the same treatment, he went to the other one and repeated the action.

She was wriggling and squirming against him as he trailed kisses down her body, pushing her pajama bottoms off, taking her panties with them. When they were discarded, he drank her in, his Golden Goddess laid bare for him, her hair spread out like a halo around her head, looking up at him with complete trust, longing and lust in her eyes.

She undid him.

“Buffy…I’m…love, you’re just so incredibly perfect and –“

“No, Spike, I’m not perfect. I’m just me.”

“You’re perfect for me,” he whispered.

She smiled, “I like that.”

Starting at her slender waist, he slid his hands down over her belly, and over her creamy thighs. He wanted to taste her so bad his mouth was watering.

Pushing her legs apart gently, because he planned to set up camp between them, he looked up at her and told her to spread them for him. She bit her lip and obliged looking slightly nervous.

“Do you want me to not do this?” he asked her.

“No, I want you to.”

“You sure?”

“Yes, I’m just nervous is all,” she said shyly.

“Why?”

“Well, Parker didn’t much like it…he said he didn’t like the taste…”

“Parker is an idiot.”

She giggled and then wagged a finger at him, “Don’t speak ill of the dead.”

He shrugged and dove in, licking up her slit, gathering the moisture that was already there on his tongue. Baby got turned on sucking me off.

Spreading her nether lips with his fingers, he dipped his tongue inside her, smiling when she heard her gasp. He popped his head up. “You taste divine by the way,” he assured her. “Parker was an idiot,” he said into her thigh.

Wanting to hear her gasp again, Spike paid special attention to her clit, flicking it with his tongue, sucking it in his mouth, and twirling it round and round with his tongue. She not only gasped for him, but started writhing and moaning, and digging her fingers in his scalp. Listening to her had him nearly dry humping the bed to get his own needed friction, and spurred him on to get her off. He wanted her to ‘win’.

Gently, he slid a finger inside her, and groaned with how tight she was. Adding a new sensation repotoire, Spike curled his finger up and inside her, pressing down on her G-spot while suckled her clit.

"Oh...oh!" she burst out, and came with a vengeance. "Oh, Spike," she breathed, "Spike..."

He smiled, loving hearing his name like that on her lips. Licking up her spendings, thinking she tasted like honey. And Parker hadn't enjoyed that? What a wanker.

Climbing up her body, he watched her as she came down from her climax, a very satisfied expression on her angelic face. She smiled up at him, cupping the side of his face. "Thank you for that," she whispered.

"Baby, we're far from done, so don't be thanking me yet," he chuckled. "And the pleasure," he said, kissing her quickly, "Is all mine, trust me."

Settling himself between her heavenly thighs, he rubbed his aching and throbbing cock at her core, feeling her wetness seep onto his member, coating it.

She hummed in delight and pulled him closer. "Please, Spike...please...I'm ready."

He paused. "Buffy...this is a crappy time to bring this up, but...what about protection?"

"You have met my mother right? Of courseI'm on the pill."

He chuckled, continuing to rub himself against her. He thought about teasing her, but then decided they'd both waited too long for this and grasping his cock, he lined himself up at her entrance and sunk in slowly, savoring her wet, tight heat.

"Jesus, you're tight," he muttered, shutting his eyes.

"That's good right?" she asked on a gasp. "Ooh! You're so big."

He smiled down at her, his eyes popping open. "You sure know how to make a bloke feel good, pet."

"I can feel you everywhere inside me...I feel so full!"

Her enthusiasm was intoxicating. With long strokes, he started to move within her, making sure to go slow to build up the tension. He wanted to pound into her, but he made himself go slow, wanting to make sure she enjoyed every part of this. The primal part in him wanted to make sure she remembered every single part of this, wanted her to feel him inside her even when he wasn't, wanted to mark her and make her his.

She was touching him everywhere, caressing, cooing, letting out breathy moans, murmuring "More, more, more," and "Yes, yes, yes." Instinctively, she thrust back at him with every lunge he took inside her.

Before he knew it, he was pounding into her, unable to stop himself as he watched the pleasure flit across her face with every stroke. He was nearing completiong and so he ran a hand down her slender body until he came to her clit and he started to rub it in circles.

Her eyes widened as she looked up at him. "Oh...Spike..."

"Yeah, baby? Talk to me," he breathed.

"You feel so good inside me," she moaned.

And faster he went at her words.

"How do you feel?" she asked him.

"I feel like I'm touching heaven...all in your glorious body...your warmth is burning me up all over...Buffy, baby, you feel so perfect..."

She came then, her head arching back slightly, her mouth opening in an "O", and then bursting out with "Spike, Spike, Spike...oh, God..."

Watching her come undone, sent him into his own orgasm and he came inside her with a gush, bathing her cervix with his cum. "Buffy!" he gasped. "Oh God, Buffy....Wanted you so much..."

Wrapping her arms around him, Buffy held her to him, and they both came down, murmuring to each other, nonsensical words. Even though Buffy couldn't hear the words, she felt that, and that was enough. Spike for his part, could not stop touching her and caressing her, telling her how perfect she was, how lovely, how sweet, how she was an angel, his angel...

It wasn't long before they were making love again, so insatiable for one another they were and this time, their coupling was harder and faster, a race to the finish line.

With her head on his chest after, Spike held her close to him, feeling at peace finally, feeling as though he'd come home. It jolted him, that feeling, but he opted not to dwell on it at that moment.

"I won a lot. Thank you," she whispered and he chuckled, kissing her forehead and holding her tighter as they both drifted off to sleep.