Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey everyone, I know it has taken me a long time to update this and I am sorry but I don't come with good news. This is probably the last chapter that I will be posting. I am hoping that possibly someone may finish my stories for me when I am gone. But I hope you like this chapter. xxx
Chapter 11: Snooping and Snuggling

Stepping out the shower, Buffy heard the front door downstairs open, knowing that her mum was out but not worried that anyone else would just walk into her house, she knew it must be Spike.

“I'm upstairs!” She shouted down to him. Hearing a mumbled response she continued to hum to herself and finish putting her make-up on while in the bathroom.

Downstairs Spike had knocked several times but hearing no response had decided to just enter the house. He heard the shower shut off as he entered and heard Buffy call to him. Taking that as meaning she wanted him to go upstairs instead of waiting downstairs like always, Spike took this opportunity of seeing her room for the first time.

Taking his duster off, he threw it over the banister and continued up the stairs. Knocking quietly on her bedroom door he entered to find it empty; she must still be in the bathroom. Knowing he probably should go back downstairs and just wait for her to get ready, Spike was about to turn round when he remembered what Faith had said to him 'Choice A) ask her about it, or choice B) find out how strong her medication is and how much she takes'.

Well if she was going to keep her meds somewhere, her bedroom was probably going to be the best place to find it. Taking the time to actually see her room now, Spike was struck by just how adorable this girl really was. Her room was painted a very girly pink, soft toys covered her bed, there were pictures on her walls, of pony's and kittens mixed in with photos of her friends and family. In one corner of her room was a doll’s house; if the room hadn't had his girlfriend’s name on the door he would have been worried he had just walked into her little sister’s room. Yeap, she was definitely adorable. Spike was actually starting to come to terms with the fact that he was seriously falling for Buffy.

“Come on you ninny, standing here looking at her stuffed toys isn't looking for her sodding pills.” Realising he was talking to himself, he shook his head and walked over to her bedside table, the best place to start.

Opening the top draw to find her pink fluffy diary staring up at him, and tempted to read it to find out about her illness, he carefully picked it up and was about to find a way to pick the lock when a certainly very un-childlike Buffy walked into the bedroom. Hearing the door open Spike spun round quickly, slipping the diary back in the draw before Buffy could see; however his eyes nearly popped out his head when he saw her. She stood in front of him, her hair messed up, wearing just a red bra and panties and a pissed off look on her face.

A surge of lust so profound overcame Spike as he saw her standing there that before either of them knew what was happening, he was up close to her. His hands were wrapped in her golden blond hair and his mouth crushed to hers.

Buffy froze for a second before she relaxed and responded to his kiss. She opened her lips just a fraction allowing Spike to slip in and caress her tongue with his, causing her to moan.

Feeling her encouragement, Spike ran the fingers of his right hand down her arm, then around her waist to her lower back to finally rest on the waistband of her panties just above her bottom, her skin breaking out into goose bumps wherever he touched. Buffy in return moved her hands up to arch round his neck.

Pressing her body closer to his, she could feel just how this kiss was affecting him; the woman inside her revelled in the fact that she could have this effect on him. Spike pulled her closer to him, lifting her off her feet, yet his lips never left hers.

Carefully he guided her over to the bed. Gently he laid her down and moved his hand from around her back to fan out on her bare stomach. Finally pulling his lips away from hers he spread kisses along her jaw bone and down to her neck.

Her breath coming in sharp pants, Buffy lazily opened her eyes to look at her boyfriend, and the reality of where they were came crashing down on her. Staring down at her was the Backstreet Boys posters she had stuck to her ceiling years ago. Blushing bright red, Buffy lightly pushed Spike away from her.

Confused, Spike looked up. “What's wrong, Buffy?”

His movement on the bed caused her favourite teddy, a stuffed pig she had christened Mr Gordo, to come rolling towards them.

“Umm, I'm not quite ready for this Spike. I am sorry.”

Spike quickly hid his disappointment. He wasn't really surprised, this was Buffy's first romance and she would want to take things slow. He didn't really want to treat Buffy like the rest of the girls anyway. She was special and he wanted to treat her as such. He knew that when the time came and she was ready he would make it as amazing for her as was physically in his power to.

“I am sorry pet, I didn't mean to rush you. You just looked so stunning standing there. Sorry. I should go wait downstairs for you.”

Standing up, Spike wished he suddenly had his duster to wrap around him and hide the obvious evidence of his arousal, damn this girl. Instead, he carefully kept his back to Buffy.

As soon as Spike was off the bed, Buffy jumped up and wrapped her dressing gown around herself. “Umm...Spike”

Spike turned his head to look at her, but didn't say anything.

“Umm, thank you for that though, it was, you know...amazing.” Blushing, she quickly turned around so he wouldn't see.

Smirking, Spike left the room to wait for her to finish getting ready. He hadn't found what he had been looking for in her room but it had certainly been worth coming up here.

***

Spike sat on the sofa, twiddling his thumbs. Why wasn't she down yet? She'd seemed like she was nearly ready when he was upstairs with her. How long did it bloody take for a woman to decide on what to wear? Surely they can't have that many sodding clothes?

Getting up from the sofa Spike started to pace around the lounge that he was starting get to know so well. The fireplace with the painting of the landscape above it, the sofa you sunk into a little bit too much if you sat too far back, the rug in the center of the room which everyone stood on but no one every really looked at, and then of course the armoire in the corner. Suddenly Spike had an idea. Poking his head back out of the living room he looked up the stairs towards Buffy’s bedroom where he could distantly hear her huffing to herself. Confident she wouldn't suddenly come down he went back into the living and over to the thing I can't name. Flipping the lid down, he started to search through the compartments. Surely if this is where Mrs. Summers kept all her important paperwork she would keep the details of her daughter’s prescription here.

Flicking through a few pieces of paper Spike grunted when he didn't find what he was looking for. Putting them back where he found them he pulled out a fresh pile and started to flick through those. Again he drew a blank, it was safe to say Mrs Summers saved a lot of crap, throwing those back into the bureau. Taking out a third pile he started to shift through those too.

He was about to throw the third useless pile back where he had got it from when he heard Buffy clear her throat behind him. Freezing, Spike knew there was no way he could get away without Buffy noticing this time; the only option was to face the music.

Turning round with the pile still in his hand he faced a fuming Buffy, who stood there in a red mini dress with her hands on her hips.

“You done snooping through my mom’s recites? Or should I leave you alone down here to do that a little bit longer?”

Spike looked at Buffy with a guilty look on his face. “Umm...this isn't what it looks like?”

“That a question or a statement? Cuz I don't know what to make of this. What were you doing? Actually, you know what? We are already running late; don't want Cordy thinking I have found a way to ditch this. You can tell me what you were doing on the way home. That way I guess you’ll have time to come up with a excuse later. Come on.”

Turning around, she started to storm out the house. Spike sped up a couple of paces to keep up, reaching his hand out he placed in on the base of her back.

Spinning around Buffy nailed him a stare so severe it stopped Spike in his tracks. “Don't you dare touch me tonight!”

She then spun back around and stormed out to his car, tonight was going to be a fun evening for both of them.

TBC....