[Reviews - 51] LikedPrinter
Summary: [ALTERNATE ENDING Ch. 4 and on (with no character death... and a lot less angst)] Buffy's known Spike for most of her life, but why is it that she never realized she loved him until he was getting married to someone else? The wedding date's closing in and she finally feels the need to tell him how she feels... and maybe, just maybe... things might work out. ** Warning** character death, rape (not very graphic)....
Rated: 15
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 7872 Read: 7266
Published: 08/23/2006 Updated: 02/17/2007

1. Chapter One by effection [Reviews - 11] Liked (1128 words)
(There's only going to be 2 or 3 chapters to this story... it'll be rather short)

2. Chapter Two by effection [Reviews - 9] Liked (1743 words)

3. Original Ending by effection [Reviews - 24] Liked (3772 words)
Thanks for the reviews...

When I read them, I realized that you guys were looking for something long and angsty in which everything would work out and Buffy & Spike would live happily ever after. I also realize that it would be a great plot for a story.. unfortunately, that isn't the plot for this story. It is a sad ending, but NOT for reasons that you might think and i don't want to spoil it for you.

i just ask that you read it if you think you can take it.

At the end, I added the song that this story was inspired by and hopefully, you'll see the connection.

4. Alternate Ending pt 1 by effection [Reviews - 7] Liked (1229 words)
Here's part one of the alternate ending! There should only be 1 or 2 more chapters after this and the ending will be fairly happy.