Author's Chapter Notes:
Here it is as promised... the conclusion of ‘Language of Love’. I want to thank Karbear57, dusty273 and beaselysmom for all their help as well as everyone who left reviews, it has meant a lot to me. I’m truly surprised this little story was so well received as it was only written as a sort of fun and flirty distraction/break for my muse from the seriousness of ‘Tailored Encounters’. In saying that, please see the important author’s note at the end of the chapter, as this story is now complete.
“God yes... finally.” Took you long enough, she thought.

He was surprisingly quite rough and demanding in his actions, but she didn’t care. Her pussy was aching now that he’d latched onto her neck. She held his head in her hands and pushed herself against him, rubbing her body sensuously up and down. She cursed the height of the bar as it prevented her from coming into contact with his manhood.

“William, I need, ahhh... ohhhhhhhh, need more.” The snarls that were coming from deep in his throat let her know she was right in her earlier estimation... he was a tiger when fully aroused. His teeth dug into her skin as he nipped and licked at her neck over and over, making her dizzy. She grabbed his hair and yanked his head away. Looking into his eyes she saw how far gone he was. No amount of talking in any language could stop him now, thank God. She smashed her mouth against his, grateful that he responded by pushing his tongue between her lips.

The taste of her mouth was just as intoxicating as the wine they’d drank. He ground his cock against the side of the bar when she kept pushing her body into his. If this was what kissing a woman felt like, he couldn’t wait to kiss every inch of her golden body.

They spent a few minutes dueling with their tongues, groping at one another. His hands were suddenly all over her... and in all the right places. He kept switching from fondling her breasts to rubbing his palm over her heated center. The friction he created against her clit was starting to become too much, she needed relief soon before she soaked straight through her shorts onto the bar.

As if reading her mind, he suddenly placed a hand on her hip and one on her shoulder, pushing her back to lie down so he could get to the button at her waist.

There were only two articles of cloth separating him from his virginity, and he wanted them gone... now. When she raised her hands to help him rid her of her clothing, he slapped them away. This was his prize, his gift, and he wanted to unwrap it himself. In a millisecond, he had her unzipped and could see the red lace of her panties as her shorts fell open. Standing upright, he grabbed her hips and pulled her bottom to the very edge of the table. She seemed to know what he wanted and raised herself up so he could pull both her underwear and shorts off.

Anya was right; this was exactly what she needed. When he got her clothes down to her knees, she had to anchor herself somehow to prevent falling forward. She chose to place her sandaled feet against one of his shoulders. She felt him slide the material down then lift her ankles with one hand and ripped them off completely with the other.

As soon he freed her of her garments, he took an ankle in each of his hands and placed them on either side of his waist, opening her up to his hungry gaze.

F: “Magnifique!” And it was. Ten times more beautiful than anything he’d ever seen in a skin flick. Her pussy was shaved clean and smooth; he could see her swollen pink lips glistening in her own moisture. His lips smacked involuntarily... and that’s when he knew he had to taste her. Setting porn aside, even Xander said it was what every man wanted to do first to a woman. William, however, wanted to do it for her, not just to her.

Buffy propped herself up on her elbows to see what he was doing when she heard the sound of something dragging across the floor. She watched him bring one of the stools close to the bar and sat down, letting out a little ‘eeep’ when he wasted no time in throwing her legs over his shoulders and hauled her bottom close to his face. Oh wow, is he going to do what I think he...

Her thought was cut short when she felt his warm tongue lick at her opening. Her body fell back and her head hit the bar with a dull thump. She never even noticed the pain, too wrapped in the blissful sensation of him touring the outer rim of her womanhood.

“Ooooh, uhh, that feels so AHHHHH!!!” She cried out when he suddenly sucked her clit into his mouth and flicked his tongue over it rapidly. “Ahhhhhhhhh, William, WILLIAM!” God damn the boy was good at this.

Her scent was unlike anything he’d ever encountered before. It was earthy, musky and sweet all at the same time. When he finally placed his tongue over her, his taste buds came alive. The sweet, salty tang was delectable, like heaven. Drawing his face back to look at her, he noticed her pearly button and latched onto it. He always saw women go crazy on screen when men did that. He wasn’t disappointed; she responded the same, though knowing her screams were for him made it twice as exciting to continue, just to hear her do it again.

All she could do was moan his name and thrash her head back and forth. Her last two boyfriends had been the only people who’d done this to her and their performance came nowhere near William’s. It felt like he was playing Christopher Columbus... ‘The explorer’. His tongue searched every crevice, sucking, licking, nibbling until she was a babbling litany of profanities along with his name.

“Oh fuck, William, where did you learn... ohhhh FUCK!!!”

F: “Phoque?” He was a tad confused. Why was she repeatedly saying the word ‘seal’, as in the mammal? He shoved it aside for now. The fact she was writhing underneath him in apparent ecstasy and screaming his name had him so enthralled, he ground his mouth harder against her, lapping at her folds.

“Yes, William, fuck. Feels so fucking good, oh, ahhh, William.” Bon appétit, baby. She felt him begin a pattern, his tongue starting from the bottom of her opening licking all the way straight to her clit. Each time he reached her hooded arousal he worried it with his teeth before running his tongue back down. Over and over, again and again he did this until she felt the heavy ache of need begin to grow deep in her womb. All she needed was a little... something more. He seemed to read her body as that thought occurred to her, changing his ministrations in a manner that had her grabbing the edge of the bar, white knuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next crew of bartenders showed up and officially relieved Xander from his duties. When one of them asked where William was, he told them he was “giving a lovely young lady a tasting in the basement”. If he only knew who was really doing the tasting, he’d have been happy for his friend.

He told Anya to wait for him while he went down to inform their two friends that they should stay away from his apartment for awhile. He truly hoped they were getting along. The attraction between them was obvious, but he knew William’s nerve around women was, well, nonexistent. He simply had no self confidence and more than likely would remain a virgin the rest of his life.

He padded down the stairs and headed towards the back when his ears picked up the sounds of a woman... swearing? The words “... so fucking good, oh, ahhhh, William,” rang out. Oh shit. No way. Unable to believe what he was hearing, his legs carried him forward noiselessly, wanting to see for himself if his friend was... WHOA!!!

It wasn’t what he expected to see, but it made him thrilled for his friend all the same. William had Buffy sprawled out on the bar top with his head clearly nestled between her legs eating his heart, er, well, eating her out. He silently shouted ‘yes’ while clenching his fist in the air. Congratulations would have to wait however, the pair was so into each other and he hoped, for William’s sake, they would be doing more.

He suddenly remembered he still needed to inform his roommate to stay away from the apartment. How the hell was he going to do that when they were so... involved right now? Far be it from him to interrupt a man while he was having his first ‘taste’ of cunnilingus. While trying to figure out a solution he watched the pair, feeling a tad guilty for spying, however accidentally, and that his own manhood had doubled in size. He wanted to get back to Anya now, leave them in peace and take her to his place so he could do the same to her. Caught between finding a solution and watching his friend please the pretty blonde, he didn’t hear Anya approach him until she spoke.

“Xander! You’ve been down here for five whole minutes and... OH!” When her eyes turned in the direction his had been before she startled him, she saw exactly why he’d been gone for so long. She lowered her voice and gave her opinion. “I see the hold up now. Wow, your friend sure is doing Buffy a favor, and from the looks of things he’s a pro.”

She’d scared the shit out of him, but when he saw it was only Anya, he breathed a sigh of relief, especially when she whispered.

“No, I mean yeah.” At her confused look he explained. “I mean I’m glad he’s doing... that to your friend, but he’s no pro... he’s a virgin, in EVERY sense of the word.” He watched her eyes go wide.

“You’re KIDDING... oops, sorry.” She lowered her voice again. “Looks like he’s a natural.” She nodded her head in approval. “Buffy has a little French in her after all.”

“How are we going to tell them that we’re, ya know, gonna need the apartment for awhile?”

She smiled and wrapped her arms around his waist, letting one hand slip down to his crotch to feel his erection. When he jumped, she squeezed him harder.

“Sssshhh, I just wanted to see if you’re as excited as I am. And about our little problem,” she leaned in to lick his ear, “leave them a note. I’m sure when they’re, ahem, ‘finished’, they’ll get it.” She smiled when he answered her in a choked ‘u-huh’.

Letting go of his erection, she took one of his hands and slowly led him back towards the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

He could stay here all day, right between her legs, licking every precious inch of her sex. But there was so much more he wanted to try with this beautiful and willing creature. His arms had remained wrapped around her legs the entire time. Now, his desire to delve into her with his fingers had him moving one hand towards her center.

Taking his mouth away, he slid a single digit along her folds, caressing them, taking in their silky, wet feel. When she started bucking into him, he pushed it inside, amazed at how loud this tiny woman could scream. He gathered he was doing the right thing and added a second finger, allowing her to move against his hand until she swallowed him up to his knuckles. The warm, supple texture of her surrounding him, pumping over his fingers astounded him. If she felt this amazing on his fingers he couldn’t wait to see what she felt like on his throbbing erection.

The loss of his mouth was replaced by the feel of his fingers. As he pushed one, and then two inside of her, she encouraged him by rocking her hips forward. She couldn’t get over how good he made her feel. She wanted to cum so badly that her hand moved of its own accord, sliding down between her legs towards her clit.

F: “Oh Christ, kitten, what are doi....” He growled when her tiny fingers strayed down to touch herself. He watched in fascination as she began stimulating herself. His erection became so engorged it began to hurt. He had to grind himself against the side of the bar as hard as he could, hoping the pain would prevent him from spilling inside his pants.

She felt him pull his finger from her depths. Her mewl of protest never had a chance to voice itself as he plunged his tongue deep inside her.

“YESSS!”

He dove in, provoked by her renewed enthusiasm as she shouted her pleasure. Driving his tongue in and out, he savored her taste, keeping his eyes open to watch as her fingers began moving rapidly over her precious dewy bud. Sliding his other hand down her thigh, he settled it between her legs, coating his finger in her fluids before lowering it to her puckered hole. He wasn’t sure how she would react, but his innate curiosity to experiment, to see how much she would allow overrode any reservations he might have held.

He still couldn’t believe this was happening to him. Only moments ago, she’d walked into his place of employment, all golden, glowing and... effulgent, completely intimidating him with her blinding beauty. Now here he was, seemingly in command of her luscious body and whether she would cum or not. The thrill of the power he wielded over her seemed to ignite the sexual creature deep within him. His thumb teased her second entrance, rubbing back and forth insistently against the delicate tissue with increasing pressure as he fucked her unmercifully with his tongue.

She couldn’t take anymore, her mind lost contact with reality under the assault of his talented mouth and able hands. The erotic strokes he applied to her bottom fueled her passion. No one had ever done that to her before, if they had, she would have refused this kind of attention, but he made it feel ohhhhh so sinful yet heavenly at the same time. As her desire grew, her back arched towards the ceiling, anticipating the glorious release he was about to bestow upon her needy body.

He felt his fingers being gripped by the velvety slickness of her walls. That coupled with the fact she was screaming louder had his instinct kicking into overdrive. He wanted to make her cum, but was afraid her cries of ecstasy would alert the patrons above to what was going on in the cellar beneath them. He reached a hand up and splayed it across her stomach, pressing down hard to still her movements, and hopefully her cries.

When he laid his hand possessively across her abdomen and pushed, she fought harder to raise her hips off the surface of the table. His fingernails dug into her flesh, restraining her efforts. She knew it was a warning, but he’d driven her to the edge of madness. She screamed ‘please’ louder than before, not caring if anyone heard or walked in on them. The delicious things he was doing had her mind oblivious to all else except her impending orgasm.

Damn, his efforts weren’t quieting her at all; rather, it had the opposite effect. Her voice was getting louder; words tumbling forth in English he assumed were praise. He felt, unfortunately, that he had to silence his golden princess, as well as end her agony.

Just when she thought his nails were going to break the surface of her soft flesh, he removed it and reached for her mouth, covering it with his hand. In a quick move, she shook her head to the side and grabbed a finger between her teeth, biting down hard.

When she unrepentantly bit him, he reeled back from the pain. Looking into her face, he saw she was lost and bit his own lip, stifling back from the sting until she retracted her teeth and wrapped her lips, instead, around his finger. He groaned, imagining those soft lips of hers sucking him off while she laved her tongue around it, like she was now doing to his finger. How on earth this day had turned from the ordinary to the extraordinary he’d never know, but he wasn’t about to complain or kick a gift horse in the mouth.

He was in awe of her unrestrained lust. To think he was responsible for this beautiful display of womanhood sent his hormones into overdrive. In a last minute decision he pushed his thumb inside her puckered entrance and sucked her nub into his mouth. She bucked into his face, which forced his thumb further inside of her. Apparently she didn’t mind at all, judging from the screams he had to muffle with his hand as best as possible.

The sudden invasion to her forbidden zone broke the damn of her lust. Her body convulsed as he brought her off. She could feel the release of her liquid excitement and whimpered under the hand that covered her mouth, knowing she had to quite herself.

He suddenly felt one small hand holding his head against her pussy while the other removed the one he used to stifle her cries of pleasure. He glanced up to see her lips pursed tight, choosing to moan as quietly as she could while drawing his hand down to her breast, encouraging him to squeeze it. His chin grew wet, drawing his attention back to her center. Releasing her clit he ran his tongue down and discovered she was dripping wet. Instinctively he lapped at her center, spurred on by the intense flavor of her juices. He’d never tasted anything so good in all his twenty one years, how on earth was he going to let this woman go who’d given him a glimpse into what it meant to be a man. She seemed to become even more excited as he continued drinking everything she had to offer while his thumb pumped her hard and deep.

A second, more intense orgasm rushed through her before the first one had a chance to subside. Biting her lip, she twisted her fingers in the soft curls of his hair, holding on tight as she rode a wave of pure bliss she’d never experienced before, shaking from the sheer force of the overwhelming sensation.

When her body finally came down, she was left in a state of awe for the shy boy now extracting himself from between her legs.

F: “Buffy, my sweet Buffy.” He reached under her shoulders and pulled her limp form up and into his arms, cradling her close to him. He smiled when she leaned her head against his shoulder and nuzzled him. Her still shaky limbs slowly wound themselves around his neck and she pressed her lips into his neck for a sweet kiss.

She loved how he held her, how they fit, how the vibrations of his purrs went straight to her core as she kissed him tenderly. She cursed the clothes that prevented her from running her hands and lips down his bare chest. There was no longer any doubt as to how muscular this man was as he held her flush to his body. He’d given her such pleasure that she felt it was only fair to return the favor. There was no way she was going to leave this amazing man hanging.

She slipped a hand between them and went straight for the rock hard bulge beneath his pants. Good Lord he felt huge. Her mouth watered at the thought of having him in her mouth. Pulling her head back, she engaged him a slow, deep, passion filled kiss. Tasting herself on his mouth had her pussy tingling all over again, but it wasn’t her turn... it was his. And she was going to make sure he came long and hard in her mouth so she could swallow every last drop.

Stroking his erection, he growled into her mouth and gripped her tighter, pumping himself against her palm. It’s time. She didn’t want to make him wait, plus she wasn’t sure just how much time had passed since they’d first come down to the cellar.

God the woman was a minx. He couldn’t stop his hips from pushing into her hand as he kissed her with everything he had; she truly had him on the brink of insanity. He wasn’t sure what to do next to let her know he needed his own release, luckily, he didn’t have to. He felt the hand around his neck move to his chest, pushing him away from her. He began to worry that this was it, that she didn’t want to go any further, until she threw him a saucy smile and slid herself off the bar, sinking to her knees in front of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anya and Xander took off after he’d written the note and handed it off to a fellow male bartender. He told him to make sure William got it once he came back upstairs, but thought nothing of telling him what was happening in the basement below between their co-worker and Anya’s friend. The horny couple was in too much of a rush to leave and take of their own needs.

Minutes had passed when the owner showed up and announced he was going to the basement to take inventory. His employees had no idea what was going on below them and so had no reason to try and steer the boss away from going. All they knew was that William was apparently helping some fussy American girl pick out a wine through a tasting process. So they handed the note Xander had written to the owner and told him it was for William, who was still here ‘helping a patron’.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

His head rolled back when she pulled him away from the chair to stand and made quick work of his zipper. Looking down, he could scarcely believe her intentions, but there she was, her golden tresses mussed from their earlier activities, her eyes glued to his as she pulled out his aching cock and began placing wet kisses to his leaking tip.

“My, that’s quite a spike you have here.” She caressed it lovingly, darting her tongue over the head, drawing it in to suck on it momentarily before releasing it. “I think that’s what I’ll call you from now on... ‘Spike’.” Taking him in as far as she could, she went to work, milking his shaft with her mouth.

He had to grip the edge of the bar so he wouldn’t collapse. Unable to tear his eyes away from a site he thought he’d never see, he watched as she eagerly took him in, feeling her swirl her tongue around his shaft repeatedly. It took all his self control not to push himself further inside. She grabbed the base of his cock and began a rhythm he was sure would have him cumming in seconds.

She leaned her head and back against the side of the bar and placed a hand on his firm buttock, drawing him into her mouth, encouraging him to move on his own. She hummed around him when he took her cue and began fucking her mouth on his own.

F: “Buffy, oh God kitten, aaaaaaaaahh.” He about lost it when she gave him permission through her actions to start thrusting inside her hot little mouth. His eyes crossed as he chose a hard, fast pace that would allow him to finally find the relief he sought. Her moaning made his body shudder and he fucked her face faster, knowing he seconds away now, just a few more thrusts and............

F: “William? William where are you?”

The sound of his boss’ voice made him jump back about three feet, startling Buffy half to death. He knew she heard it too, and together they set about trying to cover themselves as the sounds of footsteps became louder.

“Shit,” she muttered under her breath, and set about grabbing her shorts, running behind the bar to put them on and fix her hair as best she could. She looked to William, all he had to do was zip up his pants. Good thing she hadn’t insisted he pull them down. She watched him bend over quickly then stand back up to seat himself as quickly as possible on the stool.

Tucking himself back into his pants, he looked around and noticed she had dressed herself. Out of his peripheral vision, he spied her tiny red underwear, and quickly snatched it up, shoving it into his back pocket. He sat down, hiding his painful erection as best he could and picked up a glass of wine, shoving it into her hand, nodding for her to act as normal as possible.

F: “Ah, there you are. Hello Miss.” The owner held out his hand and placed a kiss on the back of Buffy’s when she gave it to him. “I trust William here has found something pleasing to your palate?”

If he only knew she had her mouth full of his employee instead of wine, he would have been happy for them both. Everyone who worked at the little bistro was like family, therefore everyone knew of William’s virgin status.

F: “This is Buffy. She doesn’t speak French, but together we found something she likes.” He pointed towards the second open bottle on the table top and couldn’t help the sudden smirk his face took on. His boss, thankfully, hadn’t noticed.

F: “Ahhhh, good choice.” He made small talk with Buffy, and winked at her, even though he knew she couldn’t understand. Turning his attention back to William, he informed him. “Here, Xander left this for you. I’m off to do inventory, so I’ll leave you two be.”

After he walked away, they turned to each other and exchanged glances of relief that they hadn’t been caught. William opened the piece of paper and read the note silently to himself and chuckled. At least Xander had the good sense to write it in both French and English. It would have been hell trying to explain to Buffy that they would be stuck together for at least an hour.

He handed the paper over so she could read it. At first her face twisted with disgust, but that quickly changed into a smile. She looked to ‘Spike’ and asked while motioning her hands as if driving a car then pointing to herself.

“Think you could give me a ride home?” In truth, she had plans to give him a ride of her own once he got her there.

He understood her, thinking for sure this was it between them. He nodded a ‘yes’ while replacing the cork inside the unfinished bottle of wine.

She walked around the bar to stand in front of him. Rising up on her toes, she kissed him briefly, giving his cock a quick squeeze along with an apologetic smile then backed away, taking the bottle his hand. Holding it between them, she looked at it thoughtfully.

“You know? It’s a shame to have all this... ‘fussy pussy’, and no one to share it with.” She squealed when he grabbed her around the waist, pulling her in for demanding kiss while rubbing his hardened shaft against her. Oh yeah, she was taking this man home with her. He finally let her go and cocked his head to side; giving her the most heated look she’d ever received from the opposite sex.

“This is soooo far from over. I’m gonna ride you at a gallop until your legs buckle and your eyes roll up. Come on stud, let’s get out of here.” She pulled away and took his hand, leading him back towards the stairs.

THE END............. or is it?


A/N: Sequel to this fic is entitled Lessons in Love.