Chapter 3a
A/N: See parts 1 and 2 for dedications/ info on joining my group to get the final instalment quicker.

Buffy didn’t even attempt to shake his hand from her chin where it was held forcing her to look up at ‘the scene of the crime’. His dick, now wet from sliding against the outside of her sex, was rubbing against the bare skin at the small of her back. The feel of it further reminded her that their position was so similar to the one that he had taken her in just days ago. Not sure if it was the memory or the feel of him now against her Buffy tried and failed to suppress a shiver of excitement. He’d just had to go and mention that hadn’t he. The seductive way he’d whispered in her ear, about belonging in the dark. The way she hadn’t offered more than token resistance, because no matter her opinion on the things he was saying, she’d been powerless to resist, his touch, his needless breath on her neck and ear, his dick sliding into her so easily, filling her so completely. The memory of the sensations rushed through her and she determined she wouldn’t give in so easily this time.

A nanosecond before she attempted to move though, Spike clamped down on her arms and hauled her over to a nearby table. He’d felt her body tense as if she was about to strike with an elbow to the stomach or a backwards punch to the face and had made his countermove before she even got started. Without a second thought he pulled a stool down from the table, where it had no doubt been placed when the Bronze closed earlier, and bent her over it. His hands slid down her arms, guiding her hands to grip the legs of the stool.

“Hold on tight gorgeous.” He said. “I’m a man who keeps his word. Gonna be one hell of a ride.”

“Yeah and I’m going to be the one doing the riding!” Buffy stated determinedly, pushing herself up.

“Oh I don’t think so sweetheart.” Spike asserted, slamming her back down before she was even half upright. With one hand on her back holding her down, he then proceeded to wriggle his pants down and step out of them before reaching down and ripping the dress from where it covered just above her ass to its hemline. Just as quickly he moved forward and slammed his dick forward. No teasing this time. He entered her in one swift thrust, pausing only to groan at the delicious sensation of her red hot flesh gripping him. As pleasurable as rubbing the outside of her wet little quim and tight ass had been, nothing compared to the feeling of sinking into her welcoming depths.

Buffy grunted as he filled her and her temporary fight left her as swiftly as it had come. Just as long as he started thrusting soon she’d stay right here forever. She did not have a long wait. Almost instantly Spike began to move, he pulled almost all of the way out and slammed back in. The rhythm he found instantly accelerated and he began to grunt and pant himself as he dove into her again and again. All she could do was hold on and let his deliciously energetic fucking carry her closer and closer to that brain-numbing pleasure that would have her screaming her lungs out. Luckily for her he wasn’t letting up even a fraction.

“See what happens to cock-teasers?” he panted “They get bent over the nearest convenient object and fucked inside out. Do you feel it? Do you like it? Getting your just desserts?”

“Oh…..god that’s……… good…….god it’s good Spike.” Buffy gasped out in response

“You’ve felt nothing yet Slayer.” Spike growled. “Do you want to know how much faster and harder I can pound you? Think you can handle it like you seemed to be suggesting with your dirty little dance moves?”

His words were punctuated by the slap of his balls on her thighs and Buffy could do nothing but chew on her bottom lip and groan as he continued his assault. The assault not just on her body but her mind as his words wormed into her brain, making the fires of her desire roar as if blown by a bellows.

As she began to groan increasingly loudly in time with his thrusts, Spike regained a little of his composure. Slowing a little, he couldn’t help a thin smile at her whimper of frustration caused by the decrease in speed. He realised he had to stop. She was in was one of only a couple of positions that made orgasm from penetration alone possible for her. No way was she getting that yet! Pulling out he pulled her upright before swinging her round and crushing her body to his and his lips to hers. When he pulled back from the kiss Buffy looked up at him, a hint of triumph in her eyes.

“Thought I wasn’t getting it til I begged you for it.” She goaded. “Sure felt like I was getting it there Spike. All the way inside of me, so big and hard and powerful. I thought you said you were a man of your word Spike.”

“You’ve bloody well been asking for it since you started dancing wench!” Spike exclaimed. “However, I wasn’t talking about my dick Slayer, although I applaud just how ‘one-tracked’ your mind can be. I was talking about you cumming. You won’t get ‘that’ until you literally beg me for it. Not going to deprive myself totally of your hot little snatch in the process though am I?”

Before Buffy could even think of a response he began to kiss her again. Their kisses heated and almost desperate now. Slowly but surely he moved her backwards towards the bar. When her back made contact he slid his hands to her waist and lifted her up onto the counter top. He broke the kiss and again with one hand, ripped the dress, which was hanging open at the back, entirely from her body; leaving Buffy gasping in shock and arousal. He took a moment to admire her lithe and beautiful body, now clad only in flesh coloured hold up stockings – which had a pretty lace section where they held themselves up he noticed appreciatively - and her knee length boots. Sucking in his cheeks, his eyes sparking with lust and just a hint of demon, he spun her and pushed her down so that she lay on her back, stretched out along the length of the bar. Climbing onto the bar himself he immediately fastened his mouth on her clit.

Buffy’s upper body lurched upwards at the unexpected contact, having been anticipating him thrusting his dick right back into her. Her head dropped back onto the bar with a thunk and a shot of pain that she didn’t really feel, as Spike’s talented mouth wrung a needy groan from her. His attention to her sensitive nub was short-lived, he wasn’t kidding about the begging part and wasn’t about to risk accidentally sending her over the edge. Instead he concentrated on pushing his obscenely long tongue in and out of her streaming entrance. Although he knew he could reach it he studiously avoided her g-spot 99.9% of the time. Stimulating it only once or twice, just to drive her that bit crazier.

Buffy writhed and moaned on the bar as Spike tongued her in a fast rhythm. She was as weak as a kitten, especially when he did reach that little bit further and firmly licked that lovely spot inside of her. One of her arms lolled uselessly off the side of the bar, she wasn’t even sure where the other was. Her body arched trying to push her clit against his nose until one arm came forward and held her hips still. Spike loved making her this crazy, nothing could compare to his own sensations when he thrust into her wet, warm, willing body, but knowing that he could do this to her came a close second. When Spike was sure she was entirely incapable of trying to move he spoke.

“You know what luv? I think you begging for my dick as well as begging me to make you cum is a great idea. Well done for suggesting it.”

Buffy’s head thrashed and her hips attempted to buck towards him under his restraining arm. At this point she’d beg for anything he wanted her to, if only she could speak!

“Hmmnnh” she mumbled.

“What was that luv?” Spike grinned down at her. With one hand he shoved each leg in turn up to bend at the knee and then grasped each knee and pushed them wide. His other hand was stroking at his raging erection. Buffy’s eyes popped open when she realised he’d stopped touching her. Her gaze immediately locked with his as he sat back between her legs. Tongue pushed up behind his top teeth as he leered, hand still stroking at his cock.

“Thought I’d lay off just a little.” He explained. “Can’t plead with me if you can’t talk can you?” his smile was a tantalising mix of pure lust and evil. Completely knowing of his power right now.

Buffy’s head dropped back onto the bar. She squeezed her eyes closed and heaved in two humungous breaths.

“And that was your mistake!” she said, lifting her upper body as much as she was able, a glint in her eye now replacing the blank lust of moments before. His ‘laying off’ had given her a chance to slightly regroup. “Oh look at that,” she continued. “I can talk again. And do you hear me begging Spike?” Her eyes opened wide, an innocent look on her face as she questioned.” No, you don’t. Cos it’s not gonna happen!”

Spike just continued to grin as he held her hips down again. His hand left his cock and flicked quickly at her swollen clit, just the way she liked it. The effect on Buffy was almost instantaneous. He body went limp, eyes rolling back in her head, knees sagging out to the sides. Proud of his power and not letting up for an instant, Spike plunged two fingers into her, curling them upwards and pressing rhythmically on her g-spot. He kept this up until she began to make unintelligible noises again, her entire lower body tensing every time he pressed up.

Sliding forward he moved his dick to her saturated pussy and slowly rubbed from her vaginal entrance to her clit. Another of those unintelligible noises came from deep in Buffy’s throat, her body again trying in vain to move towards the source of her torture, like a moth to a flame.

“This what you want Slayer?” Spike questioned, repeating the movement again. “My dick in you what you’re after? Getting your pussy pounded again? That what you want?”

“You….oh….you know it is!” she breathed loudly.

“And where does my little Jezebel want it?” he said now positioning his dick just at her opening. “Here?”

He pushed just far enough inside that when the lowest of her inner muscles clenched, trying to hold on to him, they succeeded in doing nothing but pushing him a little further back out. Buffy growled in frustration as he kept probing, but never hard enough to actually enter her. She willed her walls to stop trying to close on him, but they had long ago stopped listening to her brain. When Buffy growled again, louder Spike chuckled.

“You know what you have to do pet. I can see how much you want to cum. Before you can you know what I want to hear.”

She had opened her mouth to force speech from it again when Spike added.

“C’mon. Ask me nicely, there’s a good girl.”

Buffy’s mouth snapped shut. Anger flaring at the condescending tone in his voice.

“Fuck you!”

Damnit, this was Spike! He was supposed to be following her around with moon eyes, not taking pleasure from teasing her and condescending to her and…..oh his dick was moving again and not where she wanted it.

“Not til you make nice and ask me for it.” Spike chuckled again. He’d withdrawn completely now and was sliding his dick back up to her clit. “I can feel how much you want it.” He taunted as he began to tap at her clit with the head of his dick. “All you have to do is beg.” He sing-songed as if talking to a child; each word accompanied by a tap to her clit. Causing her body to jump involuntarily with each contact.

Buffy made her move before his current activities incapacitated her again. Bringing her legs together she trapped Spike between her strong thighs.

TBC……..
You can blame my friend Jill for this being split in two. She was the one who gave me the idea, pointing out that it fitted nicely with the ‘teasing’ theme of the fic.

So anyone for part b?