Part 3b

A/N: Ok so this part is actually shorter than I intended. Never mind it's full of smutty goodness. There may be some things that people feel are missing from this part but there is an author's note at the end to explain why things played out as they did.

PREVIOUSLY: Buffy made her move before his current activities incapacitated her again. Bringing her legs together she trapped Spike between her strong thighs.


She grinned at his look of shock and his attempts to push her legs apart.

“Silly, Spike. Can’t you see you’re torturing yourself as much as me? Your urge to sink yourself into me will win long before I give in, you know it. You need it, need to bury your cock deep in me. To slam in until we slide the length of this bar. I thought you were going to take me up on the balcony again. You didn’t wait for me to beg then, did you? Just took what you wanted. You remember how much I wanted it too, how I felt, don’t you Spike? Think about it. How wet I’ll be, how hot, how my flesh wraps around you like a glove. The way that the harder and deeper you give it to me, the harder and faster I fuck you back. The way I can draw every drop of cum out of you as I squeeze you, screaming your name. You’re giving that up just for the sake of a couple of little words from me?”

A thrill went through her as she saw the yellow flickering in his eyes as she spoke. By far the lowest growl she’d heard him give tore from his throat as he finally forced her legs apart and as he had earlier, plowed straight forward into her. She almost orgasmed on the spot when his demon face emerged. ‘Oh well done Buffy,’ she thought ‘the plan to get him to fuck you worked then! And you know what you’re in for now.’ She desperately tried to hold on to the sides of the counter top as Spike pistoned into her. His demon began growling as she risked letting go of the bar with one hand to pull his head down to her neck. Just as he was about to bite her he stopped moving and pulled his upper body up and away from her. Shaking his head he braced himself on his arms as his face reverted to human form.

“Oh……touche Slayer! Gotta give you your dues, you nearly had me there!” he gritted out. Giving himself a moment to settle down he finally laughed a little. “Devious little minx! You knew for a fact that you’d cum hard if I bit you!”

Buffy couldn’t help but grin, despite the ache in her groin from how close she had just been, yet again. She shrugged and smiled at him. “Was worth a try.” She said simply.

“That it was Slayer. That it was.” He said. Pulling her up so that she sat straddling him atop the bar he kissed her hungrily. “Y’know, you’re for it once I get you on that balcony. Unless of course, you’re ready to give in now and beg me.”

Wondering at her own sanity Buffy looked him dead in the eye, squeezed her inner muscles against his still embedded cock and said, “Make me.”

With a speed beyond her comprehension Spike was suddenly on his feet. Her legs were wrapped around him and she kept up the squeezing as he headed for the stairs. He stopped at the bottom to slam her into a pillar. A hand on her clit had her moaning as he thrust up hard into her. “This what you had in mind?” he grunted as he took her, rubbing harder at her clit. “Or maybe this?” he questioned pulling her away from the wall and sending them crashing onto the stairs. He was on top of her as his dick and hand kept moving on her and in her. The cold metal stairs bit into her skin as they rutted like animals and at this point she didn’t even care. She could feel her orgasm building and prayed that she could keep the tell tale signs hidden from Spike.

“No! Please! Please ok. I said it. Please! I need to cum!” she shrieked as Spike – who seemed to know her bodily responses better than she did – stopped as the tension was really reaching breaking point within her. That was it, he’d won and although she’d be pissed about it later all she cared about right now was reaching the release that had been so cruelly denied her too many times tonight.

She was puzzled when he didn’t immediately take up his opportunity and drive them both to that glorious place where the world fell away and their screaming deliverance was all that mattered. Instead he turned them around so that he was sitting on the stairs. Her feet rested on the stair above him as he spread her legs wide. Tipping her body back so that her lower back rested on his knees he directed her to hold onto the crossbar in the middle of the banister on either side of her.

“All you had to do was ask.” He said. “Not gonna make it easy though. I could stay here all night, in your warm wet trembling pussy. It’s squeezing and caressing me all on its own, can you feel it. Long as I give your clit the odd flick you’ll keep contracting nicely for me. Dare say I could have myself a nice long orgasm just from making your insides quake. That delicious squeezing will do it every time.”

Buffy groaned and attempted to move herself on him. The position allowed her almost no leverage however and she quickly reverted to pleading. “Please Spike. I’m sorry for teasing. I was asking for it, I know it. Please give it to me.”

“Well that’s a start at least.” Spike grinned. “What do you want me to do Buffy?”

“I want you to fuck me Spike, hard and fast. Show me what happens when I try to walk out on you. Make me scream and cum all over your cock.”

He had been going to see what else he could get out of her, but that last sentence shredded the little self-control he’d been bluffing with. Grabbing her hips in a bruising grip he began to lift her up and down on his cock; noting with satisfaction that if he straightened his legs a little and rested them a step or two down his cock would be angled nicely to hit her internal sweet spot and allow her to cum just from penetration. And unlike earlier he was very happy to let that happen.

“That what you want Slayer?” he grunted. “Want to cum all over my cock. Want me to make you scream yourself hoarse?”

“Oh god….oh god…..yes! That’s it Spike!”

Her head was reclining now and she began to feel light headed as all the blood not currently situated at her groin rushed down to her brain. Moans and grunts were all she was capable of as Spike continued to bang her ferociously.

“Got you good didn’t I?” he gritted “Now you know what happens when you wind me up…… And you love it…….. You begged me for it.” He couldn’t resist rubbing that in, especially knowing that it would do nothing but push her closer to the precipice. “Danced like a whore, begged like a whore, and …….oh fuck…do that again….and now you’re getting fucked like one. Aaaahh yeah……you love it don’t you? Love my dick in your pussy. Gonna make you cum so hard.”

With that he yanked her upright, never stilling his thrusting once. Vamping out as her breasts came level with his mouth he sucked her right nipple into his mouth, biting on it and sliding his fangs into the soft skin of her breast. Buffy screamed as her orgasm finally rushed through her. All she could see was red with white sparks flashing, her hips rocking the small amount they were able trying to prolong the delicious abandonment. She was just quieting a little when he repeated the action on her other breast. This triggered another screaming release lasting just a little longer and leaving her panting harder. She sagged against him as it started to pass. Spike however was not done yet. Sinking his fangs into her neck directly over her ‘Angel’ scar he sent the exhausted Slayer flying headlong into her biggest orgasm of the night. Freeing his fangs he felt his own release hastening through him.

Buffy panted harshly, unable to scream anymore as the sensations continued to wash over her. The withdrawal of his fangs triggered another wave of pleasure just as he lifted her to make his final thrust. The self-same inner muscles that she’d teased him by talking about earlier clamped down only to find his dick withdrawn. Instantaneously Spike had pushed back in. In his single minded headlong rush to his own release there was no time for thought. When his erection encountered the resistance of her firmly clenched vaginal muscles he simply growled and slammed her body down and his dick up, forcing its way into her. Buffy’s eyes went wide as they locked onto his. It felt like losing her virginity all over again, but mixed with the orgasm still running through her it was the most intense mixture of pleasure and pain she had ever experienced. The dull throb was immediately alleviated as Spike roared, his cold seed flooding her channel and soothing the heated throb caused by his slamming her walls open to allow him entrance.

Their eyes remained locked as Buffy’s hips unconsciously shifted up and down his length, drawing out the end of her pleasure. Both were panting as their foreheads met and they clung to one another.

“Oh God Spike.” Buffy finally managed to speak. “That was……it was…..God!!”

“Buffy I’m sorry, about the end there, I……”

“Don’t Spike.” She said putting a finger to his lips. “In case you didn’t notice, there was no part of that I didn’t love.”

Spike smiled at her. “’Cept we never actually made it to the balcony.”

Buffy laughed, “So what else is new? We never make it to the bed either.” she shrugged. “I know one thing though. I’ll definitely think twice about pulling that dancing routine again. Especially with you.”

“Really?”

“Yep. I plan on doing it a lot more often.” She grinned wickedly. “In fact I think we’ll have to make it while the place is open next time.”

“That’s my girl.” Spike chuckled before Buffy caught his mouth in a slow tender kiss.

Pulling back she had pulled on her ‘serious Buffy’ mask and Spike wondered exactly what hell was about to be paid and for what.

“William,” she said softly. “Did I ever thank you….”

“I don’t need any thanks for helping you feel. That you let me do what I can is all the thanks I need.” He interrupted her.

“I wasn’t going to say for that. But I do thank you for it. I meant did I ever thank you for saving my life?”

Spike was puzzled.

“You told me you did. Every night in your dreams. And you’ve done it since I’ve been back. First of all just by listening, now by giving me what I need. By loving me even when I’m a bitch to you.” Spike was taken aback. “I don’t think I have.” She finished softly.

She moved her mouth back down and her lips brushed his as she spoke the words. “Thank you William.”

It was their tenderest kiss yet and for a long while they were quiet just holding each other. Still joined. Eventually though Spike’s inner big-mouth won out.

“So you feel like showing your appreciation up on the balcony?” he asked, his cheekiest little boy grin on his face.

THE END.

Feedback is your friend :D


A/N: The gist of some of the reviews seemed very enthusiastic about the inclusion of sex on the balcony. I left this out for a couple of reasons.1) There are some amazing fics out there that already have it covered. 2) I started a fic a long time ago on that theme, which I never finished. However I dare say (despite what I just said in point 1) that I will get round to finishing it someday. 3) The fic I started was more angsty and dark and that's what kept coming out when I tried to write balcony sex. 4) Like Buffy says, they never make it to the bed, can't hurt not to make it to the balcony.
Another note, I made the Bronze closed and deserted because of `The Dance' by Starcrossed http://www.starcrossedstories.net/bsfanfic.html . I love this story and I didn't want to intentionally or unintentionally plagiarise. That one is a lot about the fact that its `public' – whereas I wanted this to be more about the teasing.