“So, I heard you had left Boston for a while,” Spike said easily, sticking his hands in his pockets.

Fuck me, he’s got a British accent, Buffy thought, cringing inside. Accents, but especially British ones, were her weakness.

“I had,” she paused and pointed at him, “Did I know you in high school?”

“I knew you,” he said smiling, “I don’t know if you knew me.”

“What’s your real name?”

“William Giles.”

She thunked her forehead with the heel of her hand and he laughed. “I remember you! Sort of. You’re much different now.”

He grimaced, “Yeah, I got rid of the mop of hair and the glasses.”

“Those your real color?” she asked, peering up at his eyes.

He smiled and leaned in closer until he was just a hairsbreadth away. “Yes.”

She reared back, “Sorry.”

He chuckled, “That’s okay, luv. Hey, at the risk of sounding completely clichéd, can I buy you a drink?”

“Uh, how about a Coke.”

“Coke?”

“Yeah, I just want a Coke.” Cause I am so not going to get drunk and sleep with you!

He nodded quickly, “Coke it is then.”

********


After doing the proverbial, ‘what happened to so and so in high school?’ they moved on to what they were doing now.

“I’m an English Professor,” Buffy told him. “I moved at the end of my junior year in high school—“

“I remember,” Spike smiled shyly.

She ignored that and continued, “And after high school, I attended University of Southern California. They had a really great program, and after that, I applied to Northwestern for my Masters, and then went back to USC to get my Doctorate. I stayed there to teach for a while and I fell into traveling during summer vacations and lecturing with some of my fellow professors. That got me some nods and I applied to BU once I felt that I had enough experience to qualify for them under my belt.” She blushed and looked away. “God, I’m sorry. I sound like a pretentious snob, don’t I?”

“No, luv, not at all. You sound like someone who’s found her passion in life. You sound as if you’ve worked very hard. There’s nothing wrong in being proud of that.”

“Thanks,” she grinned shyly. “What do you do?”

“I’m the VP for a Marketing firm.”

“You know, I’ve always been curious about marketing. Do you get to have big pow-wow’s and come up with ideas for your clients and then pitch them?”

He chuckled, “Pretty much, yeah.”

“They must die over your accent.” As soon as she said that, she wanted to kick herself. Blushing, she looked away, pretending she was checking up on her friends, who were….all over the club somewhere.

Putting his hand under her chin, a completely swoon-worthy move to Buffy, he made her look at him. “The accent helps…You don’t have any reason to be shy, Buffy.”

“I just sometimes don’t think before things fly out of my mouth. Kind of like Anya, but I like to think I have a little more tact.”

“I think a phone sex operator has more tact than Anya,” Spike said matter-of-factly.

Buffy grinned, taking his wrist and moving it away from her chin. God, he was warm, and he smelled so good…Just talk Buffy.

He gripped her hand in his, startling her. “You have soft skin,” he murmured.

“Uh, thanks,” she said watching their hands entwine. Either he was really smooth or he was really sincere. She hadn’t figured out which yet, which was surprising considering how she’d had a crap ton of experience with the smooth ones. Once more, she checked his ring finger.

“Am I making you uncomfortable? Sorry.” And he dropped her hand as if he’d been burned.

She swallowed hard, “Um, you know, I think I could use a real drink now. Want anything?”

“I’ll get it.”

If you insist.

********


It was decided that the ‘party’ would move to Xander’s. Buffy wasn’t so sure if that was a good idea and started to back out when Willow begged her to go, making her feel guilty. Oh what the hell, she thought. I can have a chat with the girls on the way and just tell them to make sure I don’t do anything stupid.

Except, her plan fell through when Willow went with Oz, Xander and Anya, and Faith begged off, claiming she wasn’t feeling well. That left her and Spike to go alone. Together.

It’s just a drive, get over it, she scolded herself as he led her to his black vintage DeSoto.

For some reason, she figured he would have something old and sorta ugly, but she didn’t care much about material things like that. As long as something got her from Point A to Point B, she was all set.

The car ride over they chit chatted about their favorite places in Boston, and once at Xander’s they sequestered off from the group out onto Xander’s balcony and chit chatted about his time in England (moved when he was only 10), and her stay in California. They had gotten onto the subject of the places they’d most like to visit, and Buffy admitted she would love to see England and visit all the places that her favorite British authors had been.

That excited Spike, and animated, he told her about the different places he’d been when he’d gone back and visited a few summers before.

There they sat, in the cool mid October air, talking as if they’d known each other for years. Buffy allowed herself to relax, to put her guard down and just enjoy herself fully.

That was when, of course, he kissed her.

And it wasn’t just any kiss. It was mind bending. Earth shattering. It was the best kiss she’d ever received in her life ever. She found herself pulling on his leather duster, to bring him closer to her, and the next thing she knew, she was on his lap and they were kissing the hell out of each other. His tongue…ooh, she wondered what that tongue could do in other places. When his hand moved to cup her breast, she shuddered in anticipation.

“Want to go?” he asked breathlessly.

“Yeah, my place?” she asked just as breathlessly.

“Yeah.”

And off they went.

********


They claimed exhaustion as their excuse to leave, Spike gallantly saying he would drop Buffy off at home, and Buffy yawning intermittently for good measure. Willow made her promise to call and happily whispered that she really liked Oz. Giving her friend a hug, and saying good bye to the rest of the gang, Spike and Buffy took off.

In the stairwell to his car, they stopped at each landing and made out, grinding against each other. Buffy was ready to take him there if her fear of getting caught hadn’t been an issue.

In the car, they made out before he even started it, and then at every light, and then once again when they pulled into her apartment parking lot.

Running and dragging him up the four flights of stairs, not having the patience to wait for the elevator, Buffy took him into her not yet decorated, boxes everywhere, and scarcely furnished apartment.

It didn’t matter. She wanted him inside her, and she wanted him inside her now.

After flinging their jackets off in the living room, she drug him into her bedroom and pushed him onto her bed, that she did make with maroon sheets and a white and maroon flowered bedspread with matching pillows, Buffy straddled him, purring when he cupped her bottom and pressed her up against his burgeoning erection.

“You’ve got me so hot,” she murmured, sucking on his neck.

“Feelings mutual,” he muttered and slid his hands under her long skirt with the slit up the side, sought out her very wet center, and stroked her through her red thong.

Nearly tearing off his shirt in her haste to see him in all his naked glory, she latched onto a nipple and sucked hard, causing him to arch his back and groan. Grabbing her hair in his fist, he brought her back up to him and kissed her hard. Rearing up, she flung off her white top and bra, sending both flying, and he suckled at her breasts the second they were free.

He rolled her onto her back and gazed down at her hotly. “I wanted you the minute I laid eyes on you,” he told her.

She decided to believe him.

“And now,” he drawled, leering down at her, “I want nothing more than to sample that pussy of yours.”

She nearly came at his words and she tried to think of the last time she’d had sex…Three months? Four? She couldn’t remember, but all she knew was that she was about to go off like a rocket just by his words.

He discarded her skirt, but kept on her boots, and tore her thong off. He dangled it from his finger and cocked his head to the side. “I think you knew you’d meet me. Red is my favorite color.”

Buffy grinned, “Must be fate.”

“Must be,” he said grinning and moved her so that she was spread like a buffet before him.

Oh yeah, his tongue was a thing to marvel at. Men all over the world should take lessons from him. He was glorious. Twirling her pleasure pearl around with his pointed tongue, and then suckling it hard, Buffy was squirming and panting his name in no time. Then twirling her clit and sliding a long finger in her pussy, curling it just right so he hit her g-spot, Buffy went off like a rocket.

“Oh fuck,” she gasped, feeling as if her body was on one long orgasm, especially when he didn’t stop what he was doing and sent her into another one.

Pushing him with her boots lightly, she leaned up on her elbows and crooked her finger at him, “Give me that cock, now.”

He stood, grinning like a Cheshire cat and undid his pants slowly. Slo-owly, he undid the button to his black jeans, slo-owly he unzipped his pants. He did it all so slow for her, that Buffy started fingering herself to relieve the tension he was creating in her.

“Oh, fuck, that’s hot,” Spike groaned, watching her intently. “Oh, yeah, baby, fuck yourself.”

“My mouth wants your cock,” she told him, “Come here now.”

That was all it took for him to shed his jeans completely. She lay back and crooked her finger at him again. Grinning, he shimmied up her body on his knees. He gazed down at her breasts and looked at her.

“I want to titty fuck those later. Can I?”

“Definitely,” she breathed, and finally, she was able to get his gorgeous manhood in her mouth.

She devoured him, just the way she wanted. She moaned around him as she engulfed him and he moaned in response. Swirling her tongue around his mushroom head that she was sure was as big as her fist; she started jacking him off with her hand. He had to be at least nine inches, and he was so thick, her jaw, she was sure, was going to ache after a while.

“Christ,” he muttered, “That feels so good.”

“Mmmm….” She moaned and tried her hardest to deep throat him.

It wasn’t going to happen…At least not tonight, she thought with a grin.

His pre-cum was divine, a mixture of salty and sweet. Cupping his balls in her hands, she moaned when he grunted. Too soon, he was pulling away.

“What’s wrong?” she asked breathlessly, wiping at her mouth.

“I want inside you,” he told her gruffly.

She smiled wide. When he was positioned between her legs, and his mushroom tip was teasing her folds, Buffy looked up and into his eyes, finding him watching her.

“I think I dreamt you,” he whispered.

“Do it,” she told him and he slid slowly inside her.

God, she could feel him in every part of her.

“Fuck…you feel so good…so fucking tight,” he murmured watching him inch inside her.

“Yes,” she gasped.

“I don’t want to hurt you,” he told her, stopping his entrance inside and just rocking his hips slightly, fucking her with at least six inches.

“Screw that,” she muttered and pushed herself against him, taking him all in. She gasped as it did hurt a little, but oh God, it was divine.

“Christ!”

“Oooh…fuck me now, Spike, please…”

Growling, he pulled back and lunged forward, slamming into her.

Oh. My. God. He was so deep inside her, it was unlike anything she’d felt before.

The sound of slapping skin, moans and groans filled the large room as Buffy and Spike mated hungrily and passionately, their passion rising and rising with each thrust and parry. He was filling her senses, drowning her in him, until all she could feel, see and hear, was him.

“Yes, yes, yes,” she chanted as she met his hard thrusts. He was pounding into her now and her orgasm was imminent, her g-spot was receiving full attention and just one more…

“Spike!” she shouted and came, nearly passing out from her climax, her eyes rolling in the back of her head.

He was close behind, roaring her name so loud, she was sure her neighbors could hear. He jerked, once, twice, three times, spurting deep inside her, bathing her cervix with his juicy cum.

He collapsed against her, burying his face in her neck and nuzzling her there for a minute before rolling off.

Looking over at one another they giggled like school kids. Buffy didn’t know about him, but that had been the best sex she’d had in her entire life. And if she smoked, she would sure light one up at that very moment.