Buffy’s body clock was still on California time, and so it was fairly early that she woke up, despite how exhausted she’d been the night before with the move, the going out, and Spike.

Speaking of Spike, he was nestled up behind her, one hand cupping her breast, and the other under his pillow. His semi-hard cock was nested between her buttocks and she sighed with happiness. Wriggling a bit to get more comfortable, she felt his cock harden some more.

Smiling mischievously, Buffy rolled away from him and then faced him. He rolled onto his back, one arm flung up over his head. She just studied him for a minute, her heart warming at the sight of him. He was a real man.

Flipping the sheet that barely covered him off, she beheld the prize she sought. His cock. She perused his naked body languidly, studying every indent and muscle. Unable to help herself, she used her tongue to trace his six pack and he stirred slightly. Encouraged, her desire for him growing with every passing minute, she trailed kisses down, down, down, until she reached his erection. Immediately, she engulfed it in her mouth.

Determined to deep throat him this time, Buffy took a deep breath and relaxed her throat muscles and went for it with gusto.

Success!

A second later, she felt his fingers in her hair and his breathy moan was of her name.

Bobbing back up to the tip, she licked his sensitive underside and the fingers in her hair tightened. Sucking hard on the head for a second, she went back down, deep throating him once more and fondling his balls.

His head was still on the pillow, his head thrashing. He was gorgeous to watch, and she wanted him to cum in her mouth.

Doubling her efforts, she bobbed her head up and down the length of him while jacking him off with one hand and then deep throated him. She continued the process a few more times, and then boldly, stuck her finger in his ass.

“Buffy!” he shouted and spewed in her mouth gobs of cum.

She drank it all down happily, cleaned him up with her mouth while he came down from his orgasm, and then climbed up his body, straddling him.

“Good morning, Spike,” she said cheekily, smiling broadly.

He gazed up at her, his eyes half mast. “You’re amazing,” he gasped.

“Am I?”

“Yes,” he said, and rolled them so that she was now on her back.

Curling her hand around his head, she brought him down for a heated kiss that all but swallowed her whole. When they broke for air, an errant hand was making the path down her body and nestling in her the apex of her thighs.

“Open for me, luv,” he instructed gently and she obliged him willingly.

Circling her clit with his finger, he bent his head and suckled at a breast, swirling his pointed tongue around a hardened nipple.

“Oh fucking God,” she moaned.

“That feel good?” he murmured and suckled her other breast in his mouth.

“Yes,” she hissed and bucked her hips up to meet his finger, needing more friction. Instead of giving it to her, he traced her nether lips with his wet finger and then sunk it inside her for a second before circling back round to her clit.

His touch was light on her clit, and she was going mad. It was just enough to have her squirming under his ministrations.

Grabbing his wrist, she tried to get him to apply more pressure, to finger fuck her, to do anything to get her off the precipice he had her so soon dangling from.

“Baby want something?” he asked coyly.

“I want more,” she all but growled and he chuckled.

In a flash, he was between her legs, tracing her lips with his tongue and she nearly screamed her frustration. Just when she was about to pull his hair to force him to where she needed him, he suckled her clit in his mouth and slid a wet finger slowly and gently up her ass.

She came instantly, screaming his name.

He licked caressed her as she came down, resting his head on her thigh. When her breathing was even, he looked up at her with concerned blue eyes. “Was that all right what I just did, pet?”

She looked at him, aghast. “Did you happen to notice how hard I just came?”

He chuckled, “I just don’t want to do anything that’s not comfortable for you.”

“I loved it,” she whispered.

He smiled boyishly and propped himself above her on his arms. He zeroed in on her breasts. “I believe I was promised a titty fuck.”

Looking down, she found him hard again.

“Well, a promise is a promise then isn’t it?” she said huskily. “Why don’t you bring that delicious cock up here and let me get it wet for you?”

Grinning, he brought his hardened member up and she sucked it enthusiastically, sure to use enough saliva to slicken it for the passage between her breasts.

He pulled back, scolding her with a look. “Now, now, pet. That talented mouth is going to get me off before I can fuck those luscious tits of yours.”

She grinned and watched as he placed his cock at the base of her breasts and slid between the two globes. She watched in fascination and lust as he began to fuck her breasts, and it didn’t take long before she took to licking the head of his cock each time it poked through.

“Oh, Christ, Buffy…” Spike grunted.

“You want to cum, baby?”

“Yes,” he gasped and was off her in a second.

That wasn’t what she expected. Then, she felt him pushing inside her. He kissed her hungrily as he slid inside, and she wrapped her arms around him, moaning at the feel of him inside her once more.

“God, you’re perfect,” he murmured, pressing his forehead against hers.

“You are too,” she breathed.

“Think you were made just for me.”

She smiled, “I like the sound of that.”

“Show me how much,” he whispered and she fucked him back with all she had.

Soon, they had reached the pinnacle, and together they fell apart in each other’s arms. Buffy had been around enough to know that coming together hardly ever happened, and yet she had each time with Spike.

Yeah, she thought, maybe we are made for each other.

********


Spike took her out of the city, into a nearby suburb for a real, hearty breakfast, claiming the diner he took her to, was the best kept secret around.

She had to agree once her mouth was full of waffles slathered with sweet, maple syrup.

“You don’t do anything half assed, do you pet?” he chuckled watching her.

“What do you mean?”

His expression turned almost awe-like. “You have such passion and zest for things. You just go after life with gusto.”

Too much gusto sometimes, she thought bitterly, but instead just smiled.

Clearing his throat, he shook his head. “So, what are your plans today?”

“Well, I was thinking of looking for furniture.”

“Oh? Well, if you’d like some company, I could come with.”

“Furniture shopping? Are you mad? You’re a man; you’re not supposed to like things like that!”

“Well, pet, there’s a lot you still don’t know about me. I happen to like the idea of filling up that empty apartment with some furniture. Think it might help the transition easier for you.”

She smiled brightly thinking how perfect he was that he remembered her emotional moment the night before.

Just chill out, Buffy. Don’t start falling for him. You barely know him!

*********


It was with a smile on her face, and a spring in her step that Buffy made her way to Willow’s later that evening for dinner. Her and Spike had spent the day together, giggling like kids, talking, and just all around enjoying each other’s company.

The more she learned, the more she liked. She managed to find some pieces and put them on hold until later in the week when she could charge them, and Spike offered to help her arrange her furniture later in the week. Readily, she agreed.

When it was time for them to depart, they exchanged cell phone numbers and then kissed goodbye longingly, at least Buffy did. She only hoped that he felt the same way. She watched him walk away from her, backing down her long hallway, waving and grinning, and she giggled at how adorable he was.

When he was out of sight, she checked her watch and muttered, “Shit.” She was going to be late for Willow’s dinner. Grabbing her phone that she hadn’t looked at since she’d left for the club the night before, she chucked it in her pocket, grabbed her purse and a jacket and practically ran to catch a cab.

Once in Willow’s building, she felt her phone vibrating in her pocket and pulled it out. She saw that she had at least ten calls from Willow, at least one voice mail message and a text. Having a feeling it was Spike, she opened the text.

I miss you already, it said.

Stopping in the hall that led to Willow’s she texted him back I miss you too, with a giddy smile.

Slipping the phone back in her pocket, she knocked on Willow’s door and it flung open a second later, an impatient looking Willow on the other side.

“Sorry I’m late,” Buffy said.

“Do you ever look at your phone?” Willow demanded.

“Sorry, I hadn’t until I just got here and got a text—what’s wrong?”

“I have been trying to call you all freaking night,” Willow told her and yanked her in her apartment.

Faith was standing before her, looking worried.

“What’s going on?” Buffy asked. “Everything all right?”

“Buffy,” Faith started, “Did you go home with Spike last night?”

Buffy looked to the both of them. “What…what do you mean?”

“Buffy, you faked yawning so much it was more than obvious,” Willow said. “Did you?”

Taking a deep breath, Buffy nodded.

“Buffy,” Faith said gently. “Spike’s married.”