As the moon was rising on the city of New Orleans Buffy Summers was hitting the snooze button of her alarm clock. Not wanting to get up she proceeded to put her pillow over head insisting that she could get some more sleep before she had to face the night, her alarm she could ignore but her cell phone was a different story. As it was ringing, she rolled over to answer it she decided to vocalize her complaints about having to answer the phone but as soon as she picked
it up her voice changed “Buffy Summers how can I help” . . . but before she could finish a familiar sensual voice was on the end.

“ Buffy you lazy ass vampire get the hell up” the voice of her friend William Spike Addams was on the other end his tone dripping with arrogance .

“ What do you want Spike” was her response till what he had said finally set in, “Wait I am awake and I have been for a while now” she lied, “and I am not lazy “she added her voice had a pout to it that made him thankful of his long coat to hide his growing erection.

“No, you have not I bet you are still in bed and completely forgot that you were supposed to meet me an hour ago”.

Buffy laughed on her end of the phone “you know you are one of the most frustrating vampires I have ever known I will get there when I get there”. Then to her shock her bedroom door flew open sending her up in the air Spike smiled slyly at the view he received as she jumped then he hung up his phone standing there leaning on the door frame he was six feet roughly with had intense blue eyes, platinum blond hair, pale skin, with perfect cheek bones that made her weak in the knees just looking at him, he was wearing tight black jeans, a tight black T-shirt that showed off his chiseled features the shirt was underneath a deep crimson silk button down that was left unbuttoned his look was all toped of by a black leather duster, his hair slicked back he was what she thought was the perfect man, he gave her a look as she covered back up with her sheets.

“See just as I said still in bed not that I am complaining I always like to be proved right” he raised an eyebrow “and the view was not half bad either” he said with a cocky grin.

“I never said I” . . . but before she could answer he held up his hand to silence her.

“ Yes you did”. She proceeded to throw a pillow at him he moved slightly to not get hit by it and he looked at her.

“ You know I could have you arrested for that assaulting a police officer” he looked at her clicking his tongue ageist his teeth.

“Shut up Spike” she said as she got out of bed with her sheets wrapped around her and proceeded to her bathroom then she called out “you know where I keep my blood make yourself at home I will be ready in twenty minutes”. Spike walked over to her kitchen and fixed himself a drink and then walked over to her couch and sat down and turned on the TV to see what happened on passions. Then after sometime Buffy heard a knock on her bathroom door.

“ Pet I told Angel that we would be there at ten it is now ten and you are still in the shower”.


“ Stop your whining captain forehead can wait till I am done”.

“Don’t be a bitch pet”.

“ I may be a bitch but I am one you want”.

With that being said he walked back to the couch muttering under his breath “you have that right”. “Just don’t take too much longer or I will drag you out I don’t care if you are still naked” he yelled.

“No you won’t” she yelled back as she turned off the water and stepped out of the shower and proceeded to dry off. As she walked out of the bathroom spike was leaning over to see if he could get a view of her in a towel but she closed the door.

“That was bloody cruel pet” he said as the door closed.

“That is what you get pervert” she said as she shut the door with a seductive smile on her face as she walked over to her closet. “Now what to wear”. She tired on many outfits but finally decided on a short black mini skirt, and a red spaghetti strap tank top that hugged her figure perfectly. “I think spike will like this look” she said and out of habit she stood in front of her mirror but of course she has no refection so it was pointless. “I do miss being able to look at myself oh well on to make-up” she continued and she walked over to her vanity. She quickly made up her self and was back in the closet to pick out shoes she finally decided on a pair of stiletto black knee high boots that toped of her come and get me look. She dabbed a little of her favorite perfume behind her ears and in her cleavage sprayed her hair with body splash on and turned off her light.

When she opened her bedroom door spike was passing around the room. Once he saw her he had a hold back the urge to grab her and to say to hell with angel. She looked at him and noted the look he had and thought to herself that she had the right outfit on.

Spike regaining the knowledge to speak finally said “You ready to go Pet”?

“I am if you are how did you get here tonight did you drive”? She asked

“Nah I had a buddy of mine drop me off my car is back at the station so we can take your car kitten”

“Okay I guess Captain Forehead if been waiting long enough” she said with an almost laughing smile. She grabbed her purse and her leather jacket and they left her apartment she locked up when the door shut. “My car is down stairs” she lead the way out to her 2003 mustang convertible red with black interior. “Get in I will drive”.

“You know pet just once I would like to get behind the wheel of this car and teach you what It can really do” spike said with a wagging eyebrow.

“In your dreams Mr. you have had three cars and totaled them all” Buffy said with a stern look. Once in the car she put on her music and set the pace.

“I hate this shite what kind of a band names themselves Poe anyway please change it luv”


“No besides it is a hell of a lot better than the Sex Pistols”. She said as she turned it up. While they drove off.

“Hey Pretty don’t you want to take a ride with me trough my world” Buffy was singing through the drive letting the wind flow through her hair spike could not keep his eyes off of his golden goddess though she seemed in her own world oblivious of the growing sexual tension in the car. When the song ended he was saddened and relieved at the same time he would rag on her music but he tended to like it. Plus the next song that kicked up on her mix cd was a sad one for him it was evanescence and as she began to sing her pain was revealed through the words.

“When you cried I wiped away all of your tears, When you screamed I’d fight away all of your fears”... then she turned to face spike finally brought back to reality then she changed the song to fast.

“Pet”.. Spike put his hand on hers.

“Just don’t spike please don’t” she said pulling her hand away from his and wiping a tear that threatened to fall. The rest of the ride was done in silence.