Author's Chapter Notes:
See Bottom
As Buffy lay unconscious on her bed Riley sat next to her his victory in his grasp he basked in the glow of his triumph. “Time to wake up.” He said as he hit Buffy across the cheek. “Huh wha... Oh Riley what have you done to me I can’t move?” “Just a little sedative my dear you would not corporate last night with out one, and I could not have you calling your boy-toy now could I.”

“Spike will kill you when he finds you.” She said with a determined look on her face.

“You seem so sure about that, but Buffy you led him on the wrong path of suspects he is looking for that idiot Parker, I killed him years ago.” He said as he caressed Buffy’s arm. “Now are you going to be good or do I have to hurt you again?” Riley got off the bed and got his clothes on. “We have to get ready to go.”

“Where are we going?” she asked with a twinge of panic in her voice.

“Why back home of course I am getting a lot of money to take you out of here.” He said as he went into her closet to get her clothes.

“Paid who would pay you to do what you have done?” she asked her strength returning she sat up on her bed not sure she could do much more at the present moment.

“No you don’t, you have to guess who despises you enough to hire me to kill your friends and torture you just to get you out of here.” He asked as he tossed clothes at her. “Your current taste in clothes fits you now I mean I always new you were a whore now you dress for it.” He said laughing at her reaction.

“Do not change the subject Riley now tell me who hired you.” She said as she got dressed she did not want to but she also did not want to be naked in front of him for longer than she had to he got his last look of that, next time he tried anything one of them would die. No more she thought to herself.

“Let me think about that… No now get up it is daylight but I will find a way to get you out of here.” He turned his back to her.

Just then Buffy got up throwing Riley in wall he was facing making sure to knock him unconscious. Then she grabbed the heavy blanket off of her bed and grabbed her cell phone and ran out the door she called the only human she knew that would help her.

“Hello.” A groggy Lorne answered his cell phone but before he could say anything else a panicked Buffy began to speak. “Lorne I need your help how far do you live from my place?”

“Not far lamb chop what do you need are you okay?” he said already knowing the answer “I will be there in about 2 minutes just keep talking sugar tell me what going on.” He jumped up and sprang into action all he thought was that his favorite boss and friend was in trouble.

“I can’t explain it right now just please hurry I need to get out of here.” The panic in her voice growing she stepped out of the building the blanket completely covering her small frame.

“Alright now if you can go out in front of your place I will meet you there in about five seconds.” He said trying to keep her calm.

“Already out here do you see me she saw his car approaching she put her arm out in the sun to get his attention the sun instantly burning her frail skin the smell on burning flesh in the air. Lorne seeing her quickly pulled her into his car before she fully caught on fire. “What were you thinking gum drop you could have burned to death.” When he could he took a good look at Buffy’s face seeing the burses and split lip he felt for his friend. Buffy was cradling her arm under the blanket “Take me to Spikes Please.”

“Sure thing.” He said as he hit the gas, “Do you want me to call him and let him know you are coming?”

“No please just drive I will explain when we are safe.” She said the pain in her hand slowly expiring.
When they reached Spikes place Lorne helped her to the side entrance when they got in they found a wide awake spike he ran to Buffy ripping the blanket off her seeing the condition of her body he fell to his knees holding her tight. “Who did this?” he asked trying to control his anger but it was no use he wanted to kill whoever did this.

“Riley he is still alive he found me but I do not know how he said someone paid him to take me but he would not say.” She said right before all the adrenalin was gone and she fell to the floor. Spike picked her up putting her on the bed making sure she was comfortable. He then faced Lorne a puzzled human looked at him “I am just the driver I found her like this she would not tell me anything.”

“Thanks mate you really came threw for her.” Spike said walking to his desk

“No charge but please tell me lemon drop will she be alright?”

" I am sure she will be she is tougher than she seems at times where did you pick her up at?” he asked as he sat down at his computer

“At her place she was already outside when I got there she was pretty panicked she put her arm out to get my attention that is how it got burned but all the other stuff I have no clue.” He said fumbling his hands in his pockets.

“Thanks again mate why don’t you go home I will call you when she wakes up.” Spike said as sat down at his desk.

Lorne left without saying another word when it was just spike and unconscious Buffy left in the room he hit is desk. “Now it is war Finn once I find you, you will wish for death.” He picked up his phone knowing that he needed an army he called Angel giving him the short version then asking him to look into who might have hired Finn. When he hung up with Angel he called Charles asking him to look around the office to see in anyone has been acting suspicious lately. Then he went back to bed holding Buffy tight in his arms then he got up and began to take off her clothes to see if she had been hurt anywhere else. His finding made him enraged with himself. Buffy had been raped and her legs had been cut as if by claws. Fighting back tears that burned his eyes he tried to wake her. She moved slightly then her eyes opened. Spike noticing the fear around her he soothed her “no luv it is me you are safe.” She sat up slightly “I thought he could not hurt me anymore I thought if I became a vampire I would be safe.” She said tears streaming down her face. “I need a Shower please help me spike I need to feel clean.” He did as asked helping her upstairs then to the room she knew as hers he helped her in and turned the hot water on as hot and she could stand it and left her to get clean. When he was about to leave the room completely she called him back. “Please don’t leave me I need to feel you close.” Doing as requested he took off his shirt and got in with her his jeans still on so she would feel safe. When she was done he helped her get dressed in fresh clothes. “Buffy can you eat something for me it will help you heal faster.” He asked still holding her she merely nodded he carried her to his kitchen he fixed her a fresh cup of blood. Then he took her back to his bed and laid her back down not leaving her side till she was fast asleep. “I love you” he whispered as he got up to plan his strategy.


************************************************************
Hey everyone sorry it has been a while since i have updated i just got back i got married recently. So i hope you all will forgive me in the delay of this chapter. But there is light at the end of this tunnel there is only a few chapters left. Please leave me a review.
hapy b-lated holydays