After an hour of tense silence they finally arrived at The Silver Bullet a bar well known to all the demons of the city, also where Spike’s Brother Angelus had his office. Buffy approached the door and knocked and waited to be let in. The door opened as she realized spike was not with her she had figured that he was down at the bar. She walked in to angel’s office seeing the tall vampire behind his desk looking at her with a glare that would make a whore blush. “Hello Angel” she said with a wave and smile that made Angel’s dead skin crawl.

“ Hello sexy” he replied.

“Would you two cut it out” spike said as he entered the room with a bottle of JD in his hand he sat down on the wooden bench in the office and put his feet up on Angel’s desk.

“You two are late as usual” he said as he pushed spikes feet off his desk.

“Hey is that anyway to greet family” Spike said his tone dripping with sarcasm while putting his hand across his heart. Buffy had to get her mind off how much she wanted him right then and there she loved it when he was sarcastic and it made her wet between her legs.

“ Now that all the pleasantries are over we can get down to the business at hand” Angel said with a glare to his younger brother. Then turned his gaze to the two vampires in front of him, then shot a look at Buffy “well I see no one has gotten lucky but Buffy if you want to remedy that I can help” he looked down at his crotch and gave her a sly smile only lifting his eyes to her.


“A world of no angel I guess you will have to make due with your five fingered girlfriend” she said as she shifted in her chair.

“Well Peaches now that Buffy has turned you down yet again can we get on with whatever you called us here for, I still have to work tonight and I am sure Buffy has some party to plan or some shopping to do” spike said trying not to rip angels eyes out for even looking at his girl let alone pulling that kind of stunt in front of him..

“Yes well” angel turned his gaze to his brother then seeing his eyes he turned his view to the papers on his desk “you two need to go to the swaps there has been rumors that there is werewolf activity there and Giles wants you two to check it out”.

“ So why should we care what dose this have to do with us Buffy asked looking up to meet angel’s gaze shooting daggers at the mere mention of his name.

“Because his sources have information that you might be interested in this might be the same pack the killed Willow and Xander” he said looking at the two then Buffy turned to meet spikes gaze their eyes locked on each other as they remembered their fallen brethren..

Willow and Xander were Buffy’s and Spikes dearest friend and members of their coven and since their death the two have sworn to avenge them. “So where are they and what are we waiting for” she said her eyes never leaving Spike’s gaze Willow and Xander were out on patrol last month when they were abducted and tortured by a wolf pack that wanted to get even for the death of six of their pack mates that the four of them had killed a week before, so when they took the two vampires, they were tortured to the point where they were about to enter torpor then where tied to a tree in the swaps and left for the cruel dawn.

All Buffy and Spike found the fallowing night were the ashes of there friends and at that point swore a blood oath to avenge them. Angel cleared his throat as a way of getting their attention but it did not work the way he wanted it to they still kept their gaze on each other. “Now that I have told you this I must worn you that if you are to do this it would be potential suicide on your part this pack has shown rouge behavior even for the dogs they are so I worn you to take extreme caution”.

Then and only after Angel said that Spike broke Buffy’s gaze he looked at the vampire behind the desk his older brother “Well it is a good day to die” he said then got up walked over Angels desk and throwing the empty bottle in the trash it shattered then walked out of the office.

Angel then looked at the blond in front of him “are you going to try to stop him so he dose not get himself killed” he asked she just smiled at him

“We who are about to die salute you” she said as she flipped him off and fallowed Spike down to the bar.


After she left angel alone he picked up his phone on the desk and dialed an all to familiar number. When a female voice answered he was relieved.

“Hello Drusilla it’s Angel” he said while twirling a pen in his hand to keep his mind off what he was about to ask.

“Hello dearie I was wondering when you would call your baby sister”

“Well I have a favor to ask and I need you to keep it quiet” angel said trying to keep his nerves in check.

“That all depends on what it is and why I am hiding it” she said with a perfectly evil glint in her eyes.

“Well Spike is in love and I need you to how should I put this without sounding bad...” he paused to think “I need you to have her put out of the way for a while so she dose not get hurt Giles has sent them to deal with the vampire murders and well I don’t think she is quite up for It” he finally finished already hating himself for what he said.

“Well I tell you what angel I will pay the couple a visit and if I think she should go with me I will take her till the threat is over”. She said twirling her fingers around the phone cord. “But Angel the pixies are telling me that you are not giving me the whole story so what am I missing”

“It is Buffy Summers Darla’s Chide” Angel said with a sigh

“Well that is lovely she must be like the sunshine if for

Darla to be her mummy don’t fret for the poppet I will take good care of her” she said then hung up the phone.

Then angel hung up the quickly ran to a hidden room and grabbed a small box and left his office.