As the two walk down the stairs Spike motions to the brunet behind the bar and sat down fallowed by Buffy. Faith slid two shot glasses to them filled with Jack Daniels “thanks” they both said as they downed their shots.

“So what are you two gonna do” Faith asked as she refilled their drinks.


“I don’t know bust in and start shooting” Buffy said as she drank her second shot “this is too weak for me Faith where do you keep your drunks” she said in a hushed tone that only the three could hear. Faith motioned to a back room. Buffy slid off her stool and walked away her hips swaying. Spike tried not to stare at her but he could not help it his growing erection confined in his jeans dose she even know what she is doing to me with that skirt that looks like it was painted on god she has amazing legs and did she have to wear that red top the way it hugs her curves and shows off her breasts her sun-kissed skin just begging to be touched her honey blond hair flowing down her back god what a woman plenty of attitude and a body that made you glad that you were a man he thought.

“Try not to make it too obvious that you like her Hun” Faith said with a raised eyebrow , half smile an evil glint in her eyes.

“ I don’t know what you are talking about” he said pulling his gaze to the bartender in front of him giving her a mind your own business look.

“Besides I thought she was living with you spike” she inquired refilling his drink.

“Not since...”he trailed off as Buffy approached them.

“Are you ready to go Spike” she looked at him. He looked into her eyes they look like emeralds and her lips oh god Spike control yourself he thought and resisted the urge to pull her close to him and kiss her.

“Sure we can take my jeep since we are going to the swamps it will do better than your car”.

“Fine by me where is it” she said looking down at her purse trying to find her keys.

“ It is back at my house we can take your car there so you can change I think you still have some clothes there” he said with a hopeful look on his face but it was gone when she looked up at him. I never knew anyone whose eyes could get so blue she thought to herself.

“Okay lead the way” she said as she handed Faith a fifty , “keep the change” she told her

“Thanks B” Faith said shoving the money in her bra. I don’t know why she pays me angel said she and spike get free drinks but hell never refuse money faith my girl she thought.

Buffy walked out after he left. When they were outside Angel caught up with them “here since I can’t talk you out of this and you are intent on going through this suicide mission”. He handed them three clips with silver bullets inside.

“Thanks Angelus” Buffy said as she got into her car and started the engine.

Spike held out his hand to his brother, he in turn shook it “thanks Angel and don’t worry so much I will be fine I have gotten out of worse scrapes than this”.


“ I know but you still are my baby brother so I have every right to worry” angel said as he left the two.
“Are you getting in Spike”? Buffy asked from her car. Spike took her a little to seriously and pulled a Dukes of Hazard move and slid into her car giving her a cocky grin from the passenger’s seat. “I do wish you would not do that to my baby” she said patting her dashboard.

“Your baby can handle it, it is a mustang for Bloody sake” he said. She then drove out towards the garden district where spike had his plantation home.
*******

During the ride the two were silent neither one thought conversation was in need at the moment. But spike could not take it any longer and he broke the silence. “You know Buffy you never told me why you moved out”.

She glanced at him “well because we are not meant to be” she said with a strait forward tone.

“Why is that pet how did you reach that final conclusion” he said with an angry tone.

“Just think about it Willow and Xander are dead because of our relationship” she said her tone never changing trying to fight her emotions I knew he would want to know eventually just stick to the plan Buffy she thought. “They are not here because we were to preoccupied with each other rather than with them on patrol...”

Spike cut her off when he hit her dashboard “you mean because we were making love Buffy just say so. don’t you think I know that but I am not about to throw us away over something that we had no control over” he said looking at her his eyes had glint of something that she had never seen before. He then put his hand on hers as he said once again that it was not their fault.

“Look Spike I just think the fact that they are gone is a huge sign that we are not meant to be together and you can not change my mind no matter how hard you try so please just drop it.” She said her voice lacked conviction though she was fighting tears.

Spike then let his temper get the best of him as he punched the dashboard “damn it Buffy I love you and you fucking know that you are just trying to push me away because you are afraid. You are using their death as an excuse but I won’t let you”.

Buffy then screeched her car to a stop and turned to him her eyes blazing bordering frenzy. “Don’t you dare sit there and tell me what I should think or feel let alone tell me what you will or will not let me do William Addams” she yelled. His eyes widened for as long as he knew her she had never gotten this mad before and surly never used his full name with that tone he knew she was pissed and that if he wanted her back then he would have to choose his next words wisely.
He opened his mouth to speak fully intent on helping the situation but in his usual luck just managed to put his foot even more in his mouth.

“God you look sexy when you are pissed”.


She stopped her thought died in her mind. “WHAT!! “Spike what is going on in that head of yours”

Before she could finish he pulled her close and kissed her with lightning speed he was pulling her close to him holding her neck so she could not pull away and hit him. It did not take her long to give into his touch moaning in his mouth their tongues dueling. When the two did break apart gasping to catch their breath which was kind of silly because they did not breath Buffy looked at him. “What was that about” she said once she stopped panting.

“I don’t know I just wanted to” he said as he leaned back in his seat. “Why do you want to go again” he said trying to lunge at her again but was stopped by her hand as she started her car again. But spike took the fact that she did not hit him as a sign that she liked it and he wanted to see how far he could go. He proceeded to move his hand to her thigh and move it up her skirt barely touching her silky skin. She moaned at his touch and decided that two could play at that game and she decided to mimic him movements his ever hardening erection staining to break free, she proceeded to rub it as he moaned leaning his head back and closing his eyes god I missed her touch he thought. Then the silence was again broken by him he moved her hand away and looked at her “I want you kitten” he said with a husky tone that made shivers run up her spine. When they finally arrived at his home spike’s hand was practically ripping off her underwear he looked at her “you are really wet for me.” He said as he pushed two fingers in her pussy then pulled then out and licked them “and you taste like sweet cream” he looked at her. Then he hoped out of the car and ran to her side swooping her into his arms as he ran to his basement apartment locking the door behind him.