As the two reached the bottom of the stairs they were practically ripping each others clothes off moaning into each others mouths as they kissed their tongues battling for control. Neither one noticed their phones vibrating as her skirt and his pants hit the floor spike thought so much for me going to work tonight but this is a good alternative. As he picked Buffy back up he laid her gently on his bed he smiled at her naked body displayed to his gaze my god she is beautiful he thought. Then he went to work slowly kissing up her legs then as he reached her breast he took her nipple into his mouth and began to suck twirling his tongue around the hardening round bump. In every other aspect of his life he was a rather strait to the point person, but never in the bedroom there he always enjoyed taking his time to savor the woman in front of him. Then as Buffy moaned his name closing her eyes he slowly moved up the rest of her body and then kissed her lips softly barely biting her bottom lip.
She arched into his touch then he stopped “open your eyes pet” he said she did as asked then he looked at her “I want to know something” he asked as he ran a finger down her cheek “how bad do you want me he” said with his notorious cocky smile.


She leaned forward to whisper her answer in his ear taking his earlobe in his mouth “what do you think” she said. Then he pushed inside her with a force that made her jump in surprise.

As he began to set his pace he whispered in her ear “I have missed you luv”.

“Oh god spike faster” she moaned he was more than happy to grant her request as he lifted one of her legs so he could go deeper in her she was screaming in release his name the only word that could leave her lips. Her climax approaching he took this moment to send her over the edge he moved his hand to her clit and position two fingers slowly rubbing the swollen nub as she came she scratched his back causing him to break concentration and came right alone with her.

“God pet that was fucking great” he said as he fell on top of her his head between her breasts. As he pushed himself up on his arms he moved so he could lay next to her propped up so he could look at his Buffy. “Shit Summers you have been holding back” he said as he lit a cigarette

“Hey” she slapped his chest “that is not fair” she said. “Don’t make me regret what we just did” she look over at the clock by the bed “wow 5:30 I guess we won’t be going to the swaps tonight” she said looking at him.

He then pulled the sheets around them “I guess not any objections” he looked into her eyes.

“No, you”? She said as she laid her head on his chest he then raped his arms around her

“ No none at all” he said kissing the top of her head. As she fell asleep in his arms Spike just watched her thinking how beautiful she was and that she was his how did my luck get so good to have the most beautiful woman in my bed in my arms if I am not a fool I will make sure she never leaves again he whispered to himself then he began to remember how he met Buffy it was at a party that his family sire held.


******************


Giles wanted to introduce his new children Spike, Drusilla, and Angel. They were standing around meeting the cities finest vampires. When Giles looked rather annoyed he motioned for the door but no one noticed but Angel. He was hypnotized by the blonds walking in. As if in a trance Angel walked over to the two women.

“See my dear Buffy this is where you should make you fortune you will be a party coordinator for the demon crowd it will be a gold mine in this city” Darla said to her child in a hushed tone.

“Do you really think I can do this Darla? I am not so sure” Buffy asked as she bit her lower lip.

“Of course you can my dear remember I chose you and I only chose the best”. Darla said noticing the handsome man approaching them.

“Hello I am Angelus Addams but you can call me Angel and you are I guess called Aphrodite? Angel said while taking Darla’s hand and kissing it he then took Buffy’s hand and instead of kissing it he bowed slightly.

“I am Darla Von Hampton this is my child Elizabeth Summers we are very pleased to meet you Angel.”

“No my dear the pleasure is all mine, I assure you” Angel said leading the two ladies to a small unoccupied corner of the room.

“Look Spike Angel is making a fool of himself again.” Drusilla Pointed to the three vampires talking.

“That is Darla Von Hampton and her new child” Giles informed his two children. “She was not on the list but I assume she found her way in the little gutter snape”.

“Daddy why do you not like her” Drusilla asked her brown eyes wide with curiosity.

“Well my dear it is simple she is out of our class she is a common whore” Giles said bluntly.
Drusilla just stared at them. While Spike was enchanted by Buffy her green eyes calling out to him. “Are you alright Spike” Drusilla asked tapping him on the shoulder.

“Fine luv just gonna have a word with Angel about his new friends” he said as he walked off in the direction of the mysterious golden goddess.

“William where do you think you are going?” Giles said stepping if front of him to stop him.

“I was going to see what has captured my brother’s attention” Spike said

“Very well child go and fetch your brother but be quick about it” Giles said and he turned on his heels and walked off to get a drink

As spike walked over to the two blonds his head was swimming with poetry as he approached the group he cleared his mind “Angel who are your friends?”

“May I present Ms. Darla Von Hampton and Ms. Elizabeth Summers” Angel said with an air about him that made Darla’s head swim. He is amazing so commanding he should be in charge not that pompous ass Giles.

“Please call me Buffy I hate Elizabeth” Buffy said with her eyes on the floor.

“Buffy it is then I am William Addams but you can call me Spike” he said as he brought her hand to his lips and kissed it.

“Why Spike is there some secret meaning” Darla said with a curious tone that reminded spike of a fox.

“You would have to ask my sister Drusilla that she came up with it” Spike said pointing to the woman twirling around the dance floor. “That is Dru”

“Oh well now is that not mysterious Buffy don’t you think so” Darla said noticing that Buffy had not let her eyes leave spike knowing that look she decided to take her leave taking Angels arm “would you like to accompany me out for a stroll through the gardens Mr. Addams?”

“It would be my deepest pleasure my dear Ms. Von Hampton” bowing to Buffy the two left.

“Well Buffy please let me escort you to the refreshment table” offering his arm Spike and Buffy walked over. When they passed the group that Drusilla and Giles were talking to, Drusilla was practically bouncing at the vision that was all around her both her brother happy.

“Daddy look Spike is talking to Sunshine isn’t it lovely” she said with an innocent look on her face.

“No it is not my dear please go and get your brothers this instant” he ordered

“But why, don’t you want your children to be happy?” Drusilla asked

“My dear why should your happiness matter to me you are my children and should act accordingly to you class and family not carry on with ordinary trollops” Giles said with a tone that scared Drusilla.

“Don’t you love us Father?” she asked looking deep into his eyes knowing the answer but having to hear it for herself she stood silent.

“My dear no of course not you were made to boost my profile with the community nothing more I am a vampire I do not love, child what a ridiculous notion” Giles said before leaving her there with her new found knowledge. Fighting back tears Drusilla left the ballroom heading up the stairs to Angels room taking a piece of paper out of his desk she began to write a note to her brothers to say goodbye.

Unknown the both Spike and Angel that it would be years before they saw their sister again, continuing to enjoy Buffy’s company Spike never noticed Giles walking towards them. “William do you know where your brother went we have to start to say goodnight to our guests.”

“Oh Giles I did not see you walk up may I introduce you to Ms. Buffy Summers she is Darla Von Hampton’s childe”

“Nice to meet you Ms. Summers” Giles said with mock politeness.

“Well I see you have to go I will talk to you later Spike” Buffy turned to leave but Spike took her arm.

“Wait I don’t want you to go please wait for me I would like to escort you home if you would permit me” he said looking into her green eyes.

“Alright I shall just go and tell Darla that she can leave without me” with that said she walked away to find her friend.

Hours later during the drive to Buffy’s apartment she relayed her story, having come from Sunnydale California where she fled her horrible ex husband Reily Finn. “He was kind while we were in college but once we married he changed he would be kind one minute and cold and cruel the next I finally left after he tried to kill me. Then I moved here and met Darla that is about it.” As she finished her story they pulled up to her home. “Well goodnight Spike I had a wonderful time tonight”.

“I am here to please Pet” he said with his normal tone back

“Pet? You are a very interesting person Spike a perfect gentlemen one moment and now I don’t know what to call you” she said trying not you laugh.

“Well luv here it is I am both before you met William and now you just met Spike” he said raising and eyebrow. “Would you meet me at the Silver Bullet tomorrow night say nine o’clock?” he asked

“That would be fine I would like to get to know Spike better” she said with a sensual emphasis on his name. Then they said their goodnights and spike drove off thinking that he was the luckiest man in the world.

As Spike came back to reality he noticed the time “7am wow I should get to sleep” looking down at a sleeping Buffy he kissed her head once more she sighed in her sleep “Goodnight my love” he said as he drifted off to sleep a content smile firmly on his face.