Spike was the first to wake up the next night again he just laid there till he heard a noise in the room. He gently moved Buffy out of his arms she whimpered slightly at the lack of contact. Then he grabbed his gun and his paints pulling them on he looked around when his desk light turned on he pointed the gun but was relieved to see Angel sitting there with a concerned look on his face. “Bloody hell Peaches that’s a good way to get yourself shot.” Spike whispered as to not wake Buffy, then pointed down at her to let angel know to keep his voice down

“You know if you two were going to have a two day....”
but before had a chance to finish his sentence spike silenced him.

“Shhh she is still sleep you pillock I told you to keep your voice down”. He said then turned to check that she was indeed still asleep.

“Well you might want to wake her up this concerns her two”. Angel said looking a little too agitated.

Spike went over to the bed and kissed her eyes while whispering. “Kitten you have to get up. Wait! Don’t get up literally” he said realizing that she was not dressed.

When her eyes fluttered open “Spike” she said as she grabbed him and pulled him down towards her kissing him. He pulled away before his brother could see anything that was under that sheet.

“Pet as much as I want to continue this we are not alone”. He pointed to angel sitting there

“Oh”! She exclaimed. “What are you doing here?” she asked as she made sure she was fully covered.

“Admiring the view my dear what else” angel said looking at her through the practicality see through sheet.

“Shut up Peaches” Spike turned to him. “And keep your eyes to yourself. You know what as a matter of fact go upstairs and wait for us I don’t want you making her feel uncomfortable”. He said glaring at his brother.

Angel got up and took one last look at Buffy and walked upstairs to the elevator. Don’t take to long Spike” he said as he left the room.

When Spike and Buffy got the first level of the house she kissed his cheek “You go first I want to change before I come down”. So spike left the elevator and went to the study where Angel was helping himself to a drink.

“Make yourself at home why don’t you” he said as he saw his brother in his mini fridge.

“Where is she”? Angel asked taking a hard dink of the amber liquid he poured ignoring the way it burned his insides as it went down.

“Changing she will be down shortly. But what the bloody hell did you think you were doing looking at my girl Angelus” Spike said anger in his voice.

“I did not know you claimed her Spike” angel said already knowing the answer.

“I have not claimed her..... yet. I love her and she loves me and for now that is enough. So please don’t keep going with the comments I know you don’t even find her attractive I know you love Darla”. Spike said noticing that Angel was not drinking blood. “Since when do you drink Whiskey Angel?”

Angel looked up at his brother. “That is where you are wrong I do but I would rather have her for my own amusement than love her you were right that I love Darla but she has chosen to ignore my advances and as to my drinking habits they are none of your concern.”

“That is where you and I are different Angel I do love her and she is mine so back the fuck off I will not fight my own brother unless I have to. Besides that I can not go after other women if I love one woman already, I do not hold it against you that you are bitter but I do not appreciate the fact you have to take it out on Buffy.” Spike said looking at him with a steel gaze. Then there was a knock at the front door then the two men heard two women talking so they walked over to the sound of voices.

Darla Buffy’s sire was talking to her as she hugged her Chide when they broke apart Buffy walked over to spike and kissed his cheek. “So what brings you here Darla”? Buffy asked once spike put his arm around her.

“I was sent to see if you two have heard the news but I see you have not since Angel is here” she replied noticing Angel she lowered her eyes as not to look at what she felt she could not have.

“What news” Buffy asked.

“The bodies of Faith Peters and Anya Jenkins were found tonight their heart cut out sent to the council in a flower box the bodies were left on Giles’s front steps. How could this be the work of garden Variety wolves? Giles is furious he assigned you two on the case two nights ago he expected that you would have found something out by now but no one has heard from you. So I was sent by the council to see if you were dead and if you were not dead I have to bring you to court”. Darla then looked at the two vampire looked then continued. “But now that I see you two have been alright I can cover for you and say that you were tracking or oh I will think of something but you have to start the hunt tonight”. She then turned to Angel “I am sorry I know that Faith was special to you.”

“I am just happy that it was not you” he said looking deep into her eyes.

Darla turned to Buffy once again. “Buffy have you known any Werewolves in your past any at all?” She asked

“No I always thought they were a myth until I saw my first one but he is dead. Why do you ask?” Buffy asked looking at the older woman.

“Because with the bodies was left a picture of you not a recent one I gather with all the commotion it has caused.” Darla then looked at Angel then to Spike

Buffy then felt as if her whole world was closing in on her moving closer to Spike he wrapped his arms tighter around her sensing what she needed. “Why would my picture be there?” she asked trying to control her voice as to not show how scared she was.

“That I do not know but with it was a note that Giles wants to see if you know what it means.” Darla then pulled out a white paper with red writing on it offering it to her.

Buffy took the paper that was offered to her and cleared her throat “My dear Buffy I am quite disappointed in you I thought you to only be mine. But as I am a forgiving individual I will give you one more chance return to me at once or the next vampire I kill their blood will be on your hands.” Dropping the note Buffy screamed that note was written in blood.

**********
Now everyone don't be angry with me for the way i have written certain characters. I felt that i had to "tweak" them a bit to fit the story so bear with me the end result will be worth it. Oh also please leave me a review i would like to know what people think of my style of fiction.