Author's Chapter Notes:
thank you to all who have left reviews and who have e-mailed me. it means a lot to me to know that you like my story. please continue to review and e-mail i will try to answer any comments or questions you have just send me a lil note via e-mail. thanks again.
Trying to calm Buffy down Spike held her tighter. All Buffy could do was cry “Shh Luv it will be okay I will not let anyone hurt you I swear on my love for you.” Spike kissing the top of her head had finally calmed her down.

“Why is this happening?” Buffy asked looking up at Spike but turned to hear a new voice in the room that answered her question.

“Because dearie there are bad people in this world people that the fairies tell me to keep you from”. Said the mystery woman, turning Buffy saw a beautiful vampire in a long red dress with long dark hair and very pale skin her dark eyes sparking with child like innocence her red lips in a soft like smile. To Buffy the woman looked like Snow White.

“Dru you made it.” Angel said looking relieved

“Of course I would not leave our dear William alone with his frightened sunshine the pixies would never forgive me.” She said as she walked to a frightened Buffy reaching out to stroke her hair. “I am Drusilla Addams But you can call me Dru everyone else dose now aren’t you the most pretty dolly I have ever seen.” She said looking at Buffy

Buffy left Spikes embrace to get a better look at the vampire that calls herself Dru.” It is nice to meet you but why you are here?” she asked with a suspicious look

“Buffy this is my sister Dru I have told you about her” Spike said rubbing Buffy’s back continuing he asked “But Dru what are you doing here I thought you left for good?”

“I called her here I thought it would be best to get Buffy out of here for a while till this whole mess was dealt with and now I see that I had the right idea all along.” Angel said looking rather proud of himself.

“What the bloody hell is going on here one of you is going to tell me everything or I will get really pissed now spill I know the three of you know more than are telling.” Spike said looking around the room his hair on his arm standing on edge.

Looking at each other the three vampires tried to wordlessly form a plan but turned to Buffy as she spoke. “Please tell me why I have to leave I have just as much right to join the hunt as any of you.”

“Very well then here it is when we further investigated the deaths of Willow and Xander we found a picture in a plastic bag found deep with in one of the bodies. In it was pictures of you in a rather provocative outfit were you a cheerleader ever in your life?” Angel asked walking towards her. “It was thought best that we not tell you but Giles had me try to investigate it but not much is known about you it is like you did not exist until you came here.” He continued.

“Well yes I was a cheerleader in high school then in college but why would this be relevant?” She asked looking rather confused.

“That is what we need to know” Darla said as she moved in to close the circle that was formed around Buffy and Spike.

Looking at everyone Spike spoke up “Why don’t we go into the study and relax so we can figure this out then take things from there?” he turned and started for the study heading for his stash of booze he poured himself a drink.

*****************

Meanwhile in an abandoned where house on the riverfront Riley Finn was pacing, “Damn-it Harmony can’t you do anything right you were suppose to bring me her lover not this pitiful excuse of a vampire.”

“But pookie I could not find him, he was not at the station but this guy was and the woman at the front desk said that they are partners, so I brought you him instead.” She said twirling her hair around her index finger.

Looking at the vampire in front of him Riley took a large cross out from his shirt as it started to glow he could barley hear the whimpers of his new captive. “Now that I have your attention you can answer some questions for me. First what is your name?”

Lindsey looked at the man in front of him trying to figure out how to get out of his bonds he answered. “Detective Lindsey McDonald of the New Orleans Paranormal Investigation Task Force.” He said proudly. “Now who are you and why have you brought me here?”

Then Riley slapped him hard across the face. “I am the one asking the questions here detective now where is this William Addams?”

Glaring at him Lindsey just stayed silent.

“I suggest you answer me it would not be very healthy for you to remain silent. Harmony bring me my tools.” He said with a malicious grin spreading across his face.

Doing as instructed she brought over a roll away surgeons table with some rather interesting instruments on it. “Here you go pookie.” She said then returned to her spot next to Riley.

“Now I will give you one more chance to answer me then we shall see what happened if we open you up and insert a cross inside you.” He said looking into Lindsey’s eyes.

“What do you want to know?” He said

“That is better now start telling me where I may find my wife Buffy Summers or her lover Spike Addams.”

“I have not seen Spike in two days now the word out on the street is that he and Buffy were ordered by Rupert Giles to find out who is killing off the vampires of the city.” he said looking at Riley in the face with a huge grin on his face. Now I wonder how I could use this situation to my advantage he thought to himself.

“So they are looking for me well I must not disappoint them. Where might I find them?”

“Buffy has an apartment in the French Quarter and her work is there as well unless she is at Spikes home in the Garden District he has a plantation home there. Could you please untie me and get rid of the cross I think I have been corporative I will not run, in fact I want to help you.”

“Very well but one wrong move and you are dead. Harmony untie our guest.” Doing as she was told Harmony untied the man pulling up a chair she sat down next to Lindsey. While Riley concealed the cross by putting it back in his shirt. “Hi I am Harmony Kendall and you are cute.”

“Thanks darlin and you are not so bad yourself.” He said looking her over

“If I am interrupting the ice cream social I do apologize but WE HAVE BUISNESS TO FINNISH HAMONY YOU IDIOT!” Riley shouted looking at his companion.

“Sorry Riley.” She said hanging her head in submission.

“So why do you want Spike, and what is in it for me if I help you?” Lindsey said leaning back in the chair that was given to him.

“Well for one you life.” Riley said rather annoyed at the cocky man in front of him. “Why would you turn on your partner so fast?” he asked looking at Lindsey

“Well lets just say he is not my choice of a partner I personally hate the guy.”

Riley looking at the vampire in front of him and then stood “I guess I could use a little inside help but if I think for one minute that you are playing me you will regret it.” As the night went on the three discussed a plan to lure Buffy and Spike out of hiding then as
Lindsey was about to leave Riley stopped him handing him a cell phone. “Here I will call you when I need you, you are to report to Harmony her number is in the phone she will take you back to the station.”