I should have known better
Then to breathe you in the first time
I thought I'd let you go.
Thought once would be enough
But I guess that wasn't so


______________________________________________________________________________________


Buffy was in L.A. Away from Spike for longer then she'd been since they started this...'thing' they had. Her body was begging her to go back to his long cool fingers, talented tongue, and cock that was always hard for her. Her fingers just weren't cutting it. It just wasn't as intense.

"Buffy !" She heard a familiar voice and watched the tall, curvy woman enter her room.

"... Hey Cordy. " she greeted her.

"You've got a letter." She thrusted the sealed envelope at the small blonde. She grabbed away the letter and smiled. If Cordelia were smart at all , she'd have noticed the sexual frustration radiating off her like a cat in heat. However; the ex-cheerleader simply returned the smile and walked from the room.

She flipped it over and studied the address.

1630 Revello Dr.
Sunnydale, CA


The writing was small and manly. She tore it open, and unfolded the numerous pieces of paper. Her heart jumped and her panties were instantly wet when she saw the beginning of the letter.

Hey Pet,

I miss you so much, baby. My cock is hard and throbbing here, just writing this to you.

I've been having so many bloody dreams about you, luv. Cream worthy, they are. Dreaming about your soft skin. Silky, blonde hair, pert red lips. Your gorgeous tits with their hard little nipples just waiting to be nipped, sucked and bitten. You have no idea what you do to me Buffy... even when you're gone at that wanker, Angel's place.

But we can still have a good time, yeah? And I'll be waitin' to pounce on you the minute you get your cute, wrigglin' arse back here.

Now - if you're not in your bed, move it girl and get in there. But don't slide under the covers. Lock the door first. I'm gonna make you do some very naughty things here , luv. And we don't want captain forehead running in on you playin' with your sweet cunny and callin' my name, do we?


Buffy obeyed, picking her self up off the bed and walking over to the door. Locking it up safe and sound so Captain Fo-- Angel...couldn't get in. And just like she was told, laid back down on the bed and continued her reading of the deliciously evil letter.

Now. Get all nice and naked for me, baby. I want all that sun kissed skin exposed and ready for me. You better be naked , luv. Cause I want you to spread your legs as far as you can so your glistening cunt is spread open and ready to be licked and fucked. Just like you always do for me, Buffy. Always do it so good for me...

She licked her lips and spread her long legs apart so one of them was dangling from the bed and the other was a few inches away from the edge. Being a cheerleader and a Slayer had it's perks. She looked down and eyed her clit poking out from her spread lips and groaned. She wished Spike were here to appreciate her nudity and obscene position. She picked the letter up again and held it up to her face. Her body was desperate for more of Spike's dirty words.

Take one of your nipples and tug on it. Bring it up to your lips and suck on it for me, luv. Nibble it just like I do. Slide your hand down in between your legs and gently stroke your clit. Just gentle strokes now , luv. Don't want you gettin' off just yet. Bet you look so perfect, just lyin' there touchin yourself...

She imagined him sighing at the image and his cock straining at his pants. The visual only made her want to rub that much harder. But she continued the gentle touches Spike instructed her to make.

I had a dream bout you last night, baby. You were just patrollin'. Fightin'. Gettin' all worked up like you always do. I was out there. Watching you and you staked him. Panting. Your breasts rising and falling with your breaths and you turned to me. Your eyes were filled with lust, luv. And the scent of your arousal was strong. Like an aphrodisiac. I sighed and you ran toward me like you were going to attack me. But instead you jumped on me. Pushed your lips on mine and littered my mouth with hot, open mouth kisses before you pushed your tongue in to explore my mouth.

God your mouth is so hot baby...

I ran my hands over your covered breasts and ripped your shirt off. You were braless and your breasts bounced free in front of my face. Arched your chest up to my face. Beggin me to touch you. Your nipples were so hard. I couldn't help but to wrap my mouth around one and tongue it until it was wet. I repeated this to your other, pert little breasts and soon enough you were tuggin' at your skirt. Trying desperately to pull it off. I shook my head, you whimpered. A needy, throaty whimpered that almost made me cum right there . But you looked down, and with a grin you could have only learned from me you slid down onto your knees. You titties bouncing and rubbing against me. I groaned and you tugged the button off my jeans and tore the zipper down, and made quick work of my belt. My cock sprang free. All hard. You ran your tongue up the under side of the shaft. I pulled your head hard and you resisted. Teasing me with the tip of your tongue. Running it over the head and along my balls before you took me into your hot little mouth. I screamed, baby. All for you. Took me into your throat and sucked, sucked until I thought I'd explode. That's when you pulled off with a 'pop'. Cutest sound you'd ever made. And stood up. Tearing your skirt off. Leaving you in a pair of knee high boots that looked too sexy on your now nude frame. I picked you up and tossed you against a cool stone wall. Running my hands along your arms just to map out the goose bumps. You humped and rubbed your sweet pussy against me. Begging for more. I gave it to you, luv. Stuck my cool, cock right into your hot tight channel. And you squeezed me, just like only you could Buffy. Only you. I started off with slow, hard thrusts. Making your boobs bounce and brought me to the verge of literally drooling. You begged for it harder. Faster. And I gave it to you. Until you were a whimpering mess in my arms. Your pussy sliding up and down on my cock, you were so wet. You dug your nails into my shoulders and shook against me, cumming with a scream. I came inside you, babe. Shooting my cum right up into your tight cunt...


Too bad that dream ended...but Oh, do I plan on making it a reality when you get back here.

You better just be running your fragile little fingers all dainty like over your clit.

If not you're gettin' a right spankin when you get back.


She was. Hard as it had been to obey him. She was creaming and had made a spot on the sheets. So close. But never getting there.

Enough of this game, Buffy. Pound yourself with your fingers and squeeze your clit. Scream for me baby.

Buffy's mouth formed an "O" and she plunged three fingers into her channel. Cooing at the feeling that made her arch into her own touch. She pinched and squeezed and tugged her clit roughly with the opposite hand until she was bucking on the bed. Wildly calling him name. She'd read the last part of the letter, and once it was done she dropped the letter onto the bed next to her and came. The sheets soaked worse then before. Buffy panting and humping wildly until she calmed down. Lying down on the bed she pulled her fingers from inside her and cleaned them off. Picking the letter up her eyes scanned the end.

Good girl , baby. Love you Buffy.

Love, Spike.

P.S. Call me tonight around midnight. You know the number.


She snuggled up under the covers and eyed the phone. Wiped from her earth-shattered orgasm. One, only the likes of Spike could have caused. If she wanted to be up and ready for him at midnight. She'd need some sleep. The Slayer set the alarm clock for midnight and drifted off. Hopefully, she'd be able to describe to him, in just as great of detail, what kind of dream she'd had.

_____________________________________

This is my first PWP in a longgg time. Actually, this is my first story, period, in a long time. I'm just getting back into it. :]