Author's Chapter Notes:
Just a reminder, this is un-beta'd :D So the mistakes (and there are plenty) are mine.
Her fingertips traced his cold pale skin. She pressed light feathery kisses to his stomach. Her tongue flicked his navel, and he shuddered. She moved lower, and laid her head on his pelvis. Parting her lips she blew a hot breath against his cock and smiled when it twitched in response.

Her tongue darted out laying soft wet marks on his hard skin. He groaned, and his finger splayed in her hair. Closing her eyes she breathed in his scent, and felt another wave of wetness build between her legs. She glanced up at Spike when he let out a mild growl; he smell her arousal, and he surveyed her with hungry eyes. The corner of her mouth lifted into a small smile, and she licked her lips provokingly.

Dipping her head down she let her hair glide across his skin, her hand slid down over his stomach and her fingers wrapped around his smooth skin. His prick jumped her hand, and she squeezed back in a silent hello. Lightly she let her hand slide up his shaft, her warm skin barely touching his, and she could feel him quiver. Her tongue traced drew a moist line from the base of his cock up to the head. Spike reached down and pushed her hair to the side, tucking it behind her ear.

“So bleedin’ beautiful,” he murmured.

Her hand slid back down to the base of his cock, and she parted her lips, taking position above his dripping head. She took one last long look at Spike’s passion filled face, and plunged forward with reckless abandonment. Letting a long stream of air out her nose, she let her mouth glide down his prick. His hardness filled her mouth, and she swallowed as his head hit the back of her throat.


The tips of her fingers aggressively squeezed the base of his cock moving up and down on the bare skin still exposed to the air. Pulling her head back up she let her teeth slide gently against his sensitive skin and she heard him draw in a quick breath.

Drawing her mouth open wider she slammed back down on him, ignoring the impulsion to gag. Her mouth sucked against his hardness as it moved up and down with vigorous thrusts. If she could have smiled, she would have at the sound of the breathless gasps escaping his lips. Not needing to breath didn’t stop him from letting her know how much pleasure she was giving him.

She felt his body tense between his touch, and she knew he was trying to hold back. In one long motion she slid her mouth up his cock and sat straight up, licking her lips. A low rumbled sound from his lips and he dragged her up his body settling her poised above his shaft. Her thighs spread; she hovered centimeters above his pulsing cock. He squeezed her hips, and she smiled seductively at him. Drawing hand down between her breasts she let it dip down below her stomach. Her fingers slid through her curls, and pressed into her soaked lips. He snarled and pulled her down penetrating her with one thrust.

Her eyes flew open and she moaned. She began to grind against him, squeezing every inch of his throbbing cock. She sat up wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her down harder, and him in deeper. His lips inched their way down her neck, leaving a moist trail on her skin. She clasped his shoulders and hauled him closer.

“Bite me,” she breathed into his ear, and he stilled.

“No.”

She continued to move against his prick, but drew back and met his intense stare.

“Bite me Spike.”

“No luv won’t do that,” she heard the anguish in his voice and knew how much of a struggle it was for him to refuse her offer.

“I trust you.”

He faltered; and she saw specks of gold flicker through his eyes.

“I love you Spike.”

His features slid into his game face, and she smiled. Taking one hand from his shoulder she laid her hand on one side of his face. His eyes told her he was still unsure, and she leaned forward and pressed a soft kiss to his bumpy forehead.

She closed her eyes and beared-down on his cock, and he let out another growl. She felt the cool skin of his face against her neck as he nuzzled her. Tilting her head to the side she moved against him, emitting small whimpers of pleasure. He began pressing light kisses to her neck, and she bit her lip as she battled not to tense up.

She was terrified; although Dracula’s bite hadn’t been completely unpleasant she knew it was because of the thrall. But Angel…Angel had not been gentle as he had sucked the life from her. She remembered the pain, and the fear as her body had slowly begun to die.

She believed fully that Spike would not hurt her, that this could be an act of pleasure and not just pain. But the Slayer inside her was screaming how wrong it was. In one quick motion Spike thrust up into her, and his fangs sank into her neck.

Her orgasm was instantaneous; the pain melted into pleasure and her body jerked as licked the blood from her neck. He drank softly, and she moaned. Spike lifted his head from her neck and let out a roar as his seed shot into her body. Wrapping her arms around his neck she drew him to her. He laid his head on her shoulder, and licked the wound on her soft skin clean.

He rubbed the back of her head gently as he could feel her entire body shaking. Pulling his head up he glanced worriedly down at her head which was pressed into his shoulder.

“Buffy, luv I’m sorry.” She felt the pain in his voice and lifted her head. Although her eyes were full of tears a bright smiled graced her face.

“That was beautiful,” she whispered.
“Oh luv…” he murmured and kissed her softly. He rolled suddenly, pinning her beneath him.

“Tell me you love me.” His voice was raw with emotion as he stared down at her flushed face.

“I love you.”

“Tell me you want me.”

“I always want you, silly vampire.”

He grinned at her, and raised an eyebrow. “Don’t get cheeky.”

Her laugh echoed throughout the crypt and she squirmed beneath him.

“My legs are falling asleep.”

“Can’t have that now can we?” He rolled to the side, and she sat up and looked down at him, his head resting on his hand.

“Do you think we’re home?”

He sighed. “’S’ probably better if we don’t assume that; bloody Rupert and the witch buggered it up before.”

“Where did you get sent?”

His mouth lifted in a smile, and his tongue peaked out from between his teeth. “Got to see the look on Captain Cardboard’s face when you told him you were getting married to me.”

Her mouth opened in a small O, and he laughed at her face.

“S’ too bad he didn’t know who I was then, would have been all the more fun. What about you pet?”

Her face fell. “Somewhere not so nice.”

“I was there, couldn’t have been too bad.”

She avoided his curious eyes. “I don’t know want to talk about it; it was bad enough the first two times I had to live through it.”

“Come on now Slayer, fairs fair; I told you.”

“Last year, when you showed me how you killed the other Slayers.”

His face tightened, and she scooted away from him and began to put her clothes back on. “I was…I didn’t know…” she was babbling, and doing her best not to look at him.

She felt his presence behind her, and his arms slid around her waist.

“That’s why it’s the past luv, over and done with. Not meant to go back and relive it.”

She whipped around. “You never deserved that; was I really that terrible? God…and you are still here after what I said.”

He smoothed her hair back. “Don’t pet, I’m the ‘Big Bad’ remember? Don’t get that name from being all soft.”

He felt her body relax. “We should go and figure out where the bloody hell we are luv.”

“OK.” Her voice was soft, and he could tell she was still thinking about what had happened in the past. He let her go, and began putting his clothes on.

“It’ll be fine pet,” and she knew he meant more than just their chaotic trip through time.

***

“Where is everyone,” Buffy had her faced pressed against the window and was peering into the foray.

“Looks like everyone’s asleep pet.”

“Yeah, well we’re going in.”

“Slayer…”

“Oh shut up Spike, if we’re home then it won’t matter, and if we’re in the wrong time…I’ll just make something up, pretend I’m the other Buffy.”

He shrugged. “Whatever you say.”

They slipped through the front door, and Buffy froze. There were girls in sleeping bags scattered all over the living room.

“This isn’t right,” she looked at him with worried eyes.

They reached the top of the stairs, and paused outside Willow and Tara’s room. They could hear the moans, and Buffy blushed.

“Seems like everything’s normal in there,” Spike snorted.

Buffy slapped him playfully on the arm, and moved to her room. She cracked the door open and stifled a gasp.

“Faith,” she whispered her eyes going wide. “Spike…I don’t like this.”

He peered in the door and raised an eyebrow. “If their shagging in your bed, where are you?’

She shook her head vehemently. “We shouldn’t be here…shouldn’t be seeing this.”

Spike had the same suspicion as Buffy, but wasn’t ready to voice it yet. The padded quietly down the stairs. “Where else is there left to look luv?”

Buffy turned, and stopped in front of the door leading to the basement.

The basement was dark, and quiet. Buffy almost breathed a sigh of relief when Spike stopped suddenly on the stairs, and she ran into him.

“What?” she hissed.

He didn’t respond.

Buffy ducked her head, and peered under the slant of the ceiling from the steps.

“Oh.”

It was them.


A/N: Jello Jigglers...just cause they are so fun!!