[Reviews - 143] LikedPrinter
Summary: Every night they dreamt of each other, and now, a year later, Buffy and Spike finally meet. But as they try to figure out the mystery of their curious connection, the pair finds themselves fighting for their lives and relationship around almost every corner.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: No
Word count: 36222 Read: 15107
Published: 10/02/2006 Updated: 01/11/2007

1. Prologue by maharini [Reviews - 15] Liked (1540 words)
This is based off of challenge 234 at the bloodshedverse. Lyrics: Everything by Lifehouse. And thanks to basilio_the_cat for the read over and beta job. Also thanks to underthis_shade over at livejournal for the pretty banner.

2. Chapter One by maharini [Reviews - 6] Liked (2249 words)
Based off of Challenge 234 at the Bloodshedverse. Lyrics: “Addicted” sung by Enrique Iglesias. Thanks to Basilio_the_cat for taking the time to beta this for me, and also thanks to everyone that reviewed, I really appreciate it.

3. Chapter Two by maharini [Reviews - 7] Liked (1803 words)
Based off of Challenge 234 at the Bloodshedverse. Lyrics: “Giving in” sung by Adema. Some dialogue taken from the episode 1x02 The Harvest written by Joss Whedon, although may be slightly out of the original context. Thanks to Basilio_the_cat for taking the time to beta this for me, and also thanks to everyone that took the time to review, I really appreciate it.

4. Chapter Three by maharini [Reviews - 8] Liked (2027 words)
Lyrics: View from Heaven sung by Yellowcard. Thanks to Basilio_the_cat for betaing this for me. Also a big thanks to everyone who took the time to review!

5. Chapter Four by maharini [Reviews - 5] Liked (1127 words)
Based off of challenge 234 at the Bloodshedverse. Lryics: View from Heaven by Yellowcard. Thanks to basilio_the_cat for betaing this for me, and also a big thanks to everyone who took the time to review.

6. Chapter Five by maharini [Reviews - 9] Liked (2946 words)
Lryics: It's You by Michelle Branch. Thanks to both basilio_the_cat and slaymesoftly for the beta job. And also thanks to everyone that is reading as well as those that have been taking the time to review.

7. Chapter Six by maharini [Reviews - 4] Liked (1757 words)
Based off of Challenge 234 found at the Bloodshedverse. Lyrics: Bed of Flames performed by Hungry Lucy. Much thanks to basilio_the_cat and slaymesoftly for editing this for me, as well as everyone that has continued to review.

8. Chapter Seven by maharini [Reviews - 8] Liked (2279 words)
Lyrics: How’s it Gonna Be - Third Eye Blind. Some dialogue from the episode 2x01 - When She was Bad written and directed by Joss Whedon; some out of the original context. Thanks to basilio_the_cat for the edit and also thanks to everyone who reviewed.

9. Chapter Eight by maharini [Reviews - 9] Liked (1598 words)
Based off challenge #234 at the bloodshedverse. Lyrics: The Dance sung by Garth Brooks.Some dialogue taken from the episode 2x03 School Hard, which was written by David Greenwalt and directed by John Kretchmer. Thanks to my beta basilio_the_cat for the edit, and to everyone that continues to read as well as review. I hope you enjoy the chapter!

10. Chapter Nine by maharini [Reviews - 11] Liked (1997 words)
Here’s the next chapter guys, hopefully it’s to your liking. And mucho thanks to everyone who reviewed the last chapter, it meant a lot. Also thanks to my beta basilio_the_cat for polishing this up for me. Lyrics: “Uninvited” - Alanis Morriessette.

11. Chapter Ten by maharini [Reviews - 10] Liked (2458 words)
Based off of challenge 234 at the Bloodshedverse. Lyrics: “In the Shadows” - The Rasmus. Thanks to basilio_the_cat for the beta job. And also thanks to everyone who has taken the time to review. It means a lot.

12. Chapter Eleven by maharini [Reviews - 8] Liked (1794 words)
Lyrics: Stupid - Sarah Mclachlan. Mucho thanks to my beta, basilio_the_cat, for the edit. And also a big thanks to those who continue to take the time to review. It means a lot, and hopefully all of you will enjoy this.

13. Chapter Twelve by maharini [Reviews - 9] Liked (1892 words)
Lyrics: Face to Face by Siouxsie and the Banshees. Thanks to my beta basilio_the_cat for the edit, and also mucho thanks to everyone that takes the time to review still. Also, I just wanted to mention that I head back up to school today, where we are rapidly nearing the end of the semester. The bad news is that for the next three weeks I’m going to be uber busy with homework, final projects and studying for final exams. And I’m really not sure how much time I’m going to have to update. I’m not saying that there won’t be one, I’m just not exactly sure when or if I’ll get the chance. So if you don’t hear from in a while, that’s why. The good news is after that’s over, I get an entire month off. You gotta love college breaks. Thanks for understanding.

14. Chapter Thirteen by maharini [Reviews - 9] Liked (2763 words)
Shhh, I’m not really here.

Lyrics: “Cold” - Crossfade. Thanks to basilio_the_cat for the edit, and also thanks to everyone who took the time to review.

15. Chapter Fourteen by maharini [Reviews - 9] Liked (3300 words)
Lyrics: “Right Kind of Wrong” - Leeann Rhimes. Mucho thanks to basilio_the_cat for taking the time to beta this even though she was super busy. She totally rocks. Thank you to those who take the time to review, and everyone for waiting out this chapter. Hopefully I still have some readers left. And also, thanks to underthis_shade for the pretty banner.

16. Chapter Fifteen by maharini [Reviews - 9] Liked (3033 words)
Lyrics: "#1 Crush" - Garbage. Thanks to basilio_the_cat for betaing this for me, as well as to everyone that continues to read. The support means a lot. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and I wish everyone a fantastic New Year.

17. Chapter Sixteen by maharini [Reviews - 7] Liked (1659 words)
Lyrics: "Emotional Suffocation" - Napalm Death. Thanks to basilio_the_cat for editing this for me. And also thanks to everyone for their kind reviews, you have no idea how much they are appreciated. Also, the prologue through chapter six have been edited. Chapters five and six (going by chapter titles) have some slight changes, nothing involving the plot, but big enough to be noticeable.