Author's Chapter Notes:
short chapter but I found this very difficult to write. That said, thankyou to everyone who has not given up on this FF. I will reply to your reviews tomorrow along with a decent chapter length: 5000 or more long. R&R to tell me whether I still have readers.
There was someone else in the room.

Buffy rolled onto her back, knocking aside Mr. Gordo in her haste to get up. The sight which greeted her, made the petite blond wish she had never decided to look.

At the foot of the bed sat a voluptuous brunette, wearing what could possibly be the tightest leather pants in existence. They clung to every inch of her, making a squeaking sound that Buffy found somewhat humorous given their purpose. Her hazel eyes widened as she stared at the woman’s top. More like piece of cloth. It was wrapped around her breasts and barely held them there, making Buffy feel like she should avert her eyes. The blond was certain that if this stranger breathed her ‘top’ would completely fall off.

Somehow Buffy got the feeling that such a scenario would not bother the brunette.

“So you’re Buffy huh?” The woman’s eyes, shadowed by mascara had crinkled as though in laughter. Her hand still rested on the bed spread, long red nails caressing it softly.

“Yes. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?” Buffy sat up fully, clutching the sheet to her bare form, glaring at her intruder with undisguised rage. She could only think of two reasons why such a woman would appear in her room and neither were particularly pleasant. Buffy cast a glance at the floor, vainly searching for her shirt which was crumpled amongst the beloved fuzzy sweater. The brunette watched her teasingly, gesturing to the pile of clothes and mouthing ‘I’ll wait.’

Buffy took the opportunity, grabbing the orange sweater and pulling it on as quickly as possible. It itched against her bare skin but provided enough cover, brushing along her mid thigh. She was going to buy at least five more of the awful garments when this ordeal was over.

Climbing out of bed, Buffy stretched her legs, noting with confusion that the woman’s eyes flowed up and down her body continuously. Is she checking me out?

Buffy shook her head in denial, brushing away the thought as ludicrous. She turned to the stranger, ready to order her out when the brunette erupted into a throaty laugh. Large, plush lips covered in black lipstick gasped for air as the woman’s breasts teetered within the confines of the scrap of cloth. Buffy tapped her foot impatiently intent on lending the skank a shirt if she didn’t leave in the next few minutes. She settled herself on the bed when the woman’s laughs did not halt, wondering idly if she could kick the brunette’s shins without hurting her feet.

Buffy decided that even if it did, she was willing to bear the pain.

It took several minutes before Faith had control of her laughter, clutching her sides as she watched Spike’s girl. She couldn’t have been more than seventeen and looked far too pure for the Brit by a long shot. A slightly upturned nose sat just above plush pink lips, her eyes being a hazel colour which complimented her blond hair. Buffy was as different from Drusilla as you could get: small and petite whereas Drusilla remained tall and anorexic. Faith smirked at the thought. It was just like Spike to go in the complete opposite direction. The Brit probably thought that there would be no at all similarities between them. Too bad that he didn’t have Faith’s contacts or her incredible ability to change the mind of even the most loyal. Faith smirked, licking her lips. I’m going to have fun with this one.

Despite their opposite features, both women bore the same look of strength, Dru’s marred by insanity and this one’s by a fear of the past. The brunette couldn’t resist another giggle escaping her mouth at the thought. If Dru’s right then B will have some surprises for us all. She reached her hand out to Buffy, shaking it and then standing with a sigh. Parker would be arriving home soon and she still had to see Angel. Hopefully that prom queen isn’t here, or we’ll have to borrow someone else’s room.

She ducked as a pillow smashed into the wall behind her. “Whoa! Cool it B!” She held up her hands in a signal of surrender as she saw the woman grab a cushion. Faith would have to talk or suffer getting her hair ruined. Not an option when trying to manipulate the grand poofter. Keeping her hands high the brunette grinned disarmingly. “My name’s Faith. I’m an acquaintance of Spike’s.”

Buffy, angry and ready to start throttling this ‘Faith’ did not relinquish her hold on the pillow. “And?”

“Just thought I should introduce myself seeing as we share the same company” she said with a smirk. Buffy wanted to growl at her as Faith lowered her hands. There can’t be anything good about Spike knowing someone like this.

“How come I’ve never seen you here?”

“I belong to the Initiative and sell secrets to the Aurelius boys” answered Faith bluntly. “Parker normally keeps track of where I go so I’m not around much.” She ignored Buffy’s amazed expression and instead twirled, admiring the room. It was spacious and not covered in posters of the Sex Pistols and Kinks like she had imagined. Spike had always maintained a Big Bad persona with her and to see such normality was a revelation. If possible, Faith fell for him even more.

“That still doesn’t fully explain why you’re here.” Buffy was growing more and more uneasy as this conversation progressed. Faith kept staring at their room with a longing expression, the heavy makeup barely betraying the emotion. There was a desperate tone in her voice, causing the petite blond to slowly stand. If this woman had any affection for Spike then she wanted to know. Now.

Buffy strode up to the woman, halting her examination with a hand. It was a light touch however Faith jumped.

“I want answers” she said quietly. Her grip tightened, hard enough to cause a bruise if Faith struggled. Buffy had decided that enough was enough. Faith may be forced to use her sexuality to intimidate or entice but she had more character. More trust of her abilities and most definately more clothes!

Faith pushed her hand away, anger flashing in what had been before smug brown eyes. “So that’s the way it is! Fine then B! I’m here about your man.” Faith’s hips jutted forward at the mention of Spike. “I thought that he would be alone tonight and that we could resume our relationship…” She smiled wickedly at Buffy’s shocked gasp. Works every time.

“I presume that he hasn’t mentioned me then." Faith wanted to giggle at the opportunity. If Spike had only mentioned her then the short blond would have kicked Faith out on her ass instantly. Stupid men.

Buffy, oblivious to the brunette's glee, shook her head. All she could think about was why Spike had not told her. It stunk of betrayal and her father, making her question her trust of the Brit completely. How could I have been so stupid? As if a woman dressed like her and claiming to be friends with Spike could be platonic. Her eyes narrowed at the keys which sat on the bed spread. He’s even given her a way to get into the room!

Suddenly Faith was in her face, lips so close that if she moved just an inch more they’d be kissing. Her hot breath, the smell of cigarettes and cocktail flew over Buffy making her want to gag.

“Since ole Spikey hasn’t told you I guess it probably is my duty.” Faith pressed her chest against the petite blonde’s, moving her mouth to Buffy’s ear lobe. It was delicious to hear the quick breathes which whispered out of the petite blond's frame. God I love doing this. “Every time the bleach boy had trouble sleeping he’s been down to the Bronze looking for company and you know what B I give it to him.” Faith's voice didn’t even tremor at the vicious lie, knowing that if everything worked out, she would be the head mistress of a new improved gang, Angel and Parker forgotten and dead. She dreamt about it so often that she could already see it. All I have to do is drive a stake between Spike and Miss. Sunshine and half the battle is already won. Faith’s tongue darted out to lick the outer shell of Buffy’s ear, stilling her hands when they moved to shove her away. She knew that she wouldn’t protest if Parker insisted that they bring B into their bed. The woman was so pure that it would be a pleasure to corrupt her.

“I’m always going to be the woman in Spike’s life” she pronounced. “I’m the only one who could ride him at a gallop until his legs buckled and his eyes rolled up.” She smirked, brushing her hand down Buffy’s side. “I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of B. I could and have squeezed your man until he popped like warm champagne, and you know what?”

Faith paused, delighting in the sight of tears as Buffy remained silent, her hands clenching in anger. The girl is making this far too easy.

“He begged me to hurt him just a little bit more.” Faith let go of Buffy, backing up quickly to the door. Her smile, twisted with a terrible sense of retribution, only grew wider as Buffy stood there fuming.

“I doubt you could say the same.”

Faith shut the door with a loud slam, patting herself on the back for a job well done. She leaned against the door and began to snigger at the soft sobs which echoed through.

Plan accomplished.