Author's Chapter Notes:
there will be more spuffy people.
Warning: this may give away the second part of this chapter but there is a sex scene with multiple partners. Just wanted to give you a heads up. Also please see the A/N at the bottom.

***

After Spike’s confession, the two had remained silent, dinner passing by with barely a comment made. Buffy had been cornered by Darla, Cordelia and another brunette who had been present at her introduction to the gang. It was difficult at first to feel accepted in their company, Darla having never spoken to her before Buffy became involved with Spike. It was a well known fact that the blond was colder than ice when dealing with new members. Only a select few out of the gang could claim to be actually liked by the woman.

The petite blond was uncertain whether she would ever fit into that clique… or if she even wanted to.

Now though she sat listening to all the gossip from LA, what the Master thought about some guy named Rack and a hundred other snippets of information. To say Buffy was overwhelmed would be an understatement. The women traditionally moved into one of the other rooms to talk during meals. This time, Buffy followed them in, taking in the cream couches and sky blue walls with a sigh of relief. The main meeting area clashed and had left her with a serious desire to repaint the entire house after sitting there on several occasions. She noticed that none of the other gang members dared go near the open door except for Jonathon and raised questioning eyes at Cordelia. The brunette smiled, pointing to Darla who caught the gesture.

“What?”

Buffy locked eyes with the other woman, knowing that in terms of rank she was the only one who could come close to Darla. The woman had been Angel’s first for longer than any of the other girls and was acknowledged as having the most control. Whilst Buffy would’ve screamed and raged at the thought of Spike keeping another girl on the side, Darla seemed to thrive in the environment, ordering Angel’s other concubines around and generally making sure that no cat fights broke out. The petite blond set down her plate on the ornate table before her and tried her best to appear non confrontational. Darla could take offense to anything. “Why do the other gang members shy away from this room?”

Darla smiled, doing her best to look welcoming. As long as Summers does not go near Angel, everything shall be fine. “Mainly because I don’t want them to,” she said softly. “In this room, all of the girls’ things can be kept without the threat of peering eyes or hands. It is obvious that Angel’s room is not big enough to hold all our items and it would also be awkward to slip in looking for a picture while the man is busy with someone else. I personally refuse to tolerate anyone interrupting me and thus had this place given solely to us. Jonathon is not really a threat and is allowed to come and go as he wants.” The cold blue eyes widened for a moment, transfixing Buffy with their luminosity. “Since you are Spike’s woman I feel it is only fair to extend you the same invitation. Fred is also welcome.” The woman raised a wine glass to her lips, sinking back into the chair in pleasure. It was obvious that she was comfortable with the arrangement, despite the fact that Angel would be taking another girl to their bed.

Buffy nodded, feeling sick.

Her head turned to see Spike pass the room, a frown plastered on his face as he followed Gunn.

Something was wrong.

Excusing herself, Buffy watched as all the other occupants in the room stared after the groups of men, each face mirroring similar expressions of curiosity and a hint of fear. Darla quickly took control, waving her hands off at Fred and Buffy as though they could leave when she bade them.

“Go and see what all the fuss is about” she declared haughtily. “I’ll talk to you later individually.” Her eyes sought Fred’s for a moment, making the slight brunette stand taller. A tank top covered her chest, the word ‘bitch’ emblazoned across the front. The girl merely nodded, before hurrying out.

Buffy quickly followed suit.

***

There was no other way to voice his disapproval other than scream. Angel was plainly not listening, continuing to outline the travel details despite his protests. Spike growled low in his throat, smashing his fist when Wes suggested that Buffy be taken in his car.

“NO BLEEDING WAY!”

Angel groaned, looking heavenwards as though a divine intervention would halt the upcoming argument. “Look Spike, I know that you hate this but we really have no other choice. You’re going to be busy with our appointment, and there’s no one else as good with the gun.” Angel leaned forward onto the table, cradling one side of his head with exhaustion. “Buffy will be safe this way.”

Spike snorted. “I don’t believe that for one fucking second Peaches.” Icy blue eyes glared at Wes, as the Brit flexed his muscles. “No offense Percy, but your about as calm and trustworthy as a sodding bull in a china shop. There is absolutely nothing you can say that would make me leave my woman with you.” His fist which still remained on the metal surface, unclenched only slightly but still drew relieved sighs from the other four men which watched. Spike was volatile at the best of times but his concern for the blond? More than one wondered how such a small woman had managed to replace Drusilla.

“Buffy will stay with the cheerleader and Gunn if she goes anywhere and that’s final” said Spike gruffly.

A chorus of shocked cries arose from around the table, Angel shouting for quiet when it did not die down for several minutes.

“Enough! If you really think it’s a good idea to take her to see the Master then be my guest Spike. I already told you that it would cause problems.”

“Its still better than leaving her with this bleeding ponce. Masters will know about her anyway.”

Angel shook his head at the bleached blonde’s logic. If only you knew.

***

Faith trembled for a moment, desperately willing herself to act nonchalant as she approached the front door. She’d broken every speeding law in the state trying to get back and was certain that the cops would’ve pulled her over if not for the distinctive licence plates. No one would dare pull over any of Parker’s vehicles. She had thrown Angel’s leather jacket into a side alley as she made her way up the long sidewalk. The early sunrise could be just seen on the horizon, lighting the side of the huge home and giving it a soft glow. Faith was certain that this was the one time, Parker’s base did not look like a prison.

Her heels seemed to make cracking noises along the pavement, an odd quiet causing the woman to feel uncertain and insignificant. Every part of the interior was sterile and cold, Abrams believing that comfort bred laziness. A part of her recognised the unspoken message: here Parker was god.

Hopefully he would go easy on her.

It had been Warren who’d called her phone, demanding that she get back to the base as soon as humanly possible. The sleaze’s voice was laced with worry and squeaked at odd intervals, all too apparent a warning that Parker was in a foul mood. Faith didn’t need to guess that it was because of the drop off’s failure. The party at Angel’s had informed her quite clearly that Parker had not only lost a major business partner but had also been ridiculed. The brunette could only roll her eyes at the fact that Parker was more pissed at Spike showing him up then the loss of valuable weapons.

Men could be incredibly childish.

The door barely made a sound as she forced her hand to knock on its surface. No one was allowed a key except for Parker and Forrest, his second in command. Most of the time it did not cause problems as Dru was rarely let out but it also unnerved the brunette. There was no way that she could ever be alone in the huge building without someone else being present. There was no privacy.

Faith’s dark eyes swept over the hallway’s occupants as some men blatantly ogled her chest. Though it was far safer to arrive topless than with a piece of Angel’s clothing wrapped around her, the woman still felt uncomfortable. Stripping had taught her how to act in front of men but the lights still remained dim and there was money at the end of a long night. Here, Faith was constantly perused.

The only time they stop is when Parker’s around.

She could just see Warren slinking around the sidelines, greedy eyes drinking up her appearance. He knew about her affair with Angel but wouldn’t dare say a word. Part of his silence was due to the terrible aftermath that would befall everyone if Parker found out. The other reason is because I fuck him.

The brunette swung her hips saucily, winking at the disgusting man before moving swiftly to her room. It would only hurt more if Parker found out that she had been loitering around after arriving home.

Just one of the sweet perks of being a mistress , she thought sarcastically. She could never truly make up her mind up about whether she had done the right thing. One part of her loved the danger involved and recognised that without Parker she would be nothing. However, that was always balanced by a large dosage of reality, normally presented in the form of Drusilla. Spike would never forgive her if he knew the games that they played. Faith shook her head, pushing up the thick mahogany door slowly. If word reached him of her show with Angel on the dance floor, the bleached blond would feel incredibly betrayed. After all, they both knew how much she hated the ‘ponce’. Lying to him at the Bronze was only going to bite her on the ass.

Faith stepped in, throwing off her three inch heels into the corner before regarding Drusilla. The woman was incredibly pale, thin arms and legs tangled together as she lay slumped in a chair. A sheer white gown covered her chest and the tops of her thighs yet Dru’s eyes remained vacant and empty. Faith sighed, catching sight of the used needle which was still clutched firmly in the younger girl’s left hand.

“You’ve been shooting up again, haven’t you?”

Dru swiveled her head, the thick black lipstick smeared and uneven. What hair that hadn’t been clawed out as the rush fled through her veins, hung in matted clumps down her back. The woman was obviously in the mood for punishment.

Faith gulped, unable to hide her growing sense of unease.

Sensing her lover’s discomfort, Dru swayed to her feet wobbling ungainly. It was difficult to control her movements after the amount of heroin she’d been given. Dru was aware that the king was being extra generous for a reason. The woman hoped that it had something to do with the chest of toys Robert had been ordered to drag in earlier – she just loved to play.

“I was lonely waiting for you”, she whispered petulantly, doe like eyes losing their appeal due to the red haze which surrounded each iris. “Besides, the king said that I could ride the dark horse. If you had been here earlier instead of having tea and biscuits with Daddy, we all could’ve had some fun.”

Dru held up her finger, halting any protests which Faith would more than likely spill. She could sing the words all she wanted, both women still knew she had been with Angel. Dru grinned, head tilting to the side as she appraised her consort. “Hush now my sweet. I won’t tell your secrets. It’s much too fun to see how they will all be revealed at the party.”

Dru’s arms snaked around Faith’s waist, clutching at her hips and kneading the bone. She knew all about the older woman’s plans but was aware that they couldn’t possibly come to fruition. There was no way that Daddy would ever let go of Spike – he’d loose far too much and Masters would shun him. Her bad dog was invaluable in terms of creating fear amongst rivals. Angel was nothing without William. Dru smirked; everyone could say that the man had moved on to some blond ball of sunshine all they wanted. In the end it didn’t matter. Dru was first amongst all the women he had ever touched and would always be most important. She found great pleasure in the knowledge that it would only take one cry for help and the bad dog would come running, throwing out that stupid girl on his way. Dru pushed her body fully against Faith, one hand moving down until it reached the girl’s crotch. Parker had said that he wanted to have some fun when Faith returned. The pale woman’s cheeks, slanted and hollow, only lifted as the footsteps of Parker sounded just behind them.

I hope the chains are ready.

“I see that you decided to come home.” Parker leant against the doorframe, bare chest dripping with water and both arms folded. The hair which normally appeared childish and floppy shone from his recent shower, plastering itself to his scalp. Both women watched the drops course down his neck and then trail downwards. Whilst Faith felt a sick feeling well in her stomach, Dru leapt at the opportunity, laving his chest and abdomen with her tongue before sucking on his throat. One hand still held Faith’s hip and dragged the scared woman to their keeper. Parker nodded his approval, loving the way Spike’s bitch rubbed herself against him wantonly. It made the loss of goods and money seem like nothing when he thought of the other man’s betrayed expression. His fingers curled into Faith’s dark hair, smashing his lips against her own. As long as he had these women at his beck and call, Spike could never truly shatter his calm. All I need to do now is add Summers to my collection.

Shoving Dru off roughly, Parker threw Faith back onto the bed. Her arms instinctually flew back, assuming the classic position that he had taught her to take whenever she was laid down first. It was one of the many postures and positions that the two women could perform, specifically for his enjoyment. Faith had taken longer to tame then Dru but in the end she obeyed. Parker could recall with relish the many beatings it had taken before the woman would bend to his will and submit fully. Sometimes he wished that she would fight back and give him a challenge.

Dru certainly loved to punish.

His dark princess stood to his side now, chains thick and heavy grasped tightly. They all knew what was going to happen and Parker relished the mood of excitement which hung in the air.

Moving on top of her, he forced her body into a spread eagled position, not having to ask for assistance as the other woman quickly shackled Faith’s limbs to the four posts. The harsh snapping of the locks around her skin only caused a slight flinch. Abrams grinned his approval before shoving his tongue down the girl’s throat.

“You shouldn’t have left Faith.” Parker whipped out a small pocket knife from his jeans, noting with satisfaction the way her eyes widened. “Now I’ll have to hurt you just that little bit more.” The edge of the blade skimmed along her top, cutting it finely with only a sharp nick cutting into her flesh.

Faith remained silent.

Her breath was the only sound she willingly made, whistling in and out of her mouth, at an ever increasing speed. She could feel Dru to her left, mumbling hungrily as she licked a path to her breast. Faith steeled herself for the customary bite, the roles had been reversed to many times to count with the pale brunette more often being the one chained. She could only hope that the woman took pity on her and did not force the blindfold to cover her eyes. Faith didn’t know whether she would be able to stand it if she couldn’t see what they were doing. As it was, she could barely suppress the need to scream. Parker was going to punish her badly for leaving.

The woman groaned in a mixture of pain and lust as Abrams ripped the cloth from her body and slid inside. She could hear Dru cackling in delight, rubbing her chest and arms which were stretched taunt. Spike’s bitch seemed happy enough to watch and not join into the full extent that was possible. Faith was incredibly thankful for it.

As Parker’s thrusts grew harder, Faith turned her head, disgusted by the look of pure ecstasy which washed over his face. Dru immediately pushed her body close, taking the older girl’s chin into her hands and gently kissing her.

Faith stared at her, not understanding what had brought forth the odd act of tenderness. “Dru?” she asked gently. “What is going on?”

Pale lips parted open, the dark heavy eyes betraying the girl’s emotions as a hand swept down her lover’s writhing bodies. “He says that it needs to be done”, she whispered. “You need to know that you belong to us. You’re ours.” Thick black hair fell across her face as suddenly Faith was flipped onto her back. The chains creaked with the pressure, cutting deeper into her hands as Parker removed the iron bonds which held her feet. Blood rushed past her ankles, inflaming them when Parker’s hands settled on her ass.

OH GOD.

Faith began to scream and thrash, body shaking with fear. She’d sworn that no one would ever touch her there. Not after the pain that her step father had caused when teaching her how to ‘please a man’. The woman’s movements became more desperate, tears flooding and soaking the pillow as Parker pried her legs open and began his descent.

Dru watched the scene quietly, kissing Faith’s cheek and neck as Parker ravaged her ass. The only thing keeping her from screaming at the sight was the drugs which still flowed through her veins. It was clear that the king was enjoying every moment of his conquest, slapping Faith’s back with an open palm as she cried her misery into the bed. There was nothing Drusilla could do for the woman, nor would she interfere even if she could. Her lover knew the price of breaking one of the rules. Faith had even encouraged Parker when Dru had been guilty of taking more of the candy than she should.

Somewhere in the woman she knew that this would change the dark voluptuous siren, twist her into a being completely new. Dru could only look forward to the changes. One lean finger dug sharply into the older woman’s thigh, causing her legs to jump and Parker to come.

It was a small mercy in the light of the rape which had just taken place.

I wonder whether she will go back for cake now, thought Dru blithely. She cackled in surprise when Parker withdrew and crashed his body down into hers.

Poor Spike doesn’t know what he’s missing.

…………………………………………………………………

A/N:
I want to apologise to everyone who reads this fic for the extremely late posting. RL has severely impacted my writing but it is still not fair for the readers. I can't always promise quick updates but I want everyone to know that the reviews that are written give me the impetus to continue. So, thankyou. Was this last sex scene too extreme?

My deepest apologies,

Will.