Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Tucking into dinner, William looked up at Buffy across from her, letting her know that he was going to say something and that it started now. “Mom, Dad, there’s something Buffy and I want to tell you,” he began.



Joyce looked up from her dinner, “Oh? Could it have something to do with the fact that you two are together now?”



Giles, Buffy and William all exclaimed “What?



Joyce grinned and then laughed, “What – you think I’m dumb and blind?”



“How did you know?” William demanded.



“What gave it away?” Buffy demanded after him.



What?” Giles exclaimed again.



“Well, first of all I always kind of hoped after that summer you two spent together that something would happen in that direction. I know, I know, it’s not . . . ‘normal’ and it’s a little ‘weird’, but I always thought William was such a good influence on you honey,” Joyce explained to Buffy, reaching across the table and squeezing her daughter’s hand. “And I could tell then, William,” Joyce continued, turning to William, “That you were quite enamored with my daughter. I was so sad when you two split from each other for so long and it was why I encouraged you to see your brother--” Joyce broke off, giggling, “I probably shouldn’t say that anymore huh? Anyway, it was why I told you to see William after you decided to leave Sunnydale.”



William did not miss Buffy’s wince at that. He decided to file that one away for later.



“And then, William my dear, you spent the night in Buffy’s room, am I right?”



“How did you know?” Buffy exclaimed at the same time William did. And Giles said “What?



Joyce grinned, “William left his nightstand light on in his room. When I went in to shut it off after a late night snack, it didn’t take much to put two and two together. Then there were the long, lingering looks and goofy grins you two exchanged all day when you thought no one was looking.” Touching her finger to her nose, Joyce announced proudly, “I was looking! Then of course was the fake trip to load the car. Neither one of you took a bag to the car and you were both gone quite a long time.”



“Geez, Mom, you could be a P.I.,” Buffy muttered.



Joyce laughed, “I just pay attention. Plus, I was hoping – and of course waiting for one of you to tell me.”



William shook his head in disbelief and both he and Buffy froze when Giles cleared his throat.



Giles’s expression was unreadable which William wasn’t really sure if that was a good thing or bad thing. “Dad?” he said tentatively.



Giles looked at him, “So, now that I’ve finally caught up with the uh, affairsof this family, I’d like to have the floor now if I may.”



“Oh Giles, relax. I told you long ago that I wanted these two together,” Joyce admonished him.



“It’s one thing for you to think, and quite another for it to be happening – and under my roof!”



Joyce raised a brow. “Whose roof?”



Giles shot her a look and Joyce just grinned brilliantly.



“I will agree with my lovely wife that it is . . . a tad unnatural.”



“Dad!” William exclaimed.



“Okay,” Giles held up his hand, “Weird. It’s a tad weird…for lack of a better word. I don’t think a man of my age should be using such a word, but there it is.”



“But?” Joyce prompted.



Giles gave her another look. “But, I do concede the point that you’re not really related and didn’t grow up together, so therefore it’s not that…weird.” He leveled a gaze at William. “Now listen to me son. Buffy might not be my biological daughter, but I consider her to be the daughter I never had. Treat her right or you will see what it means for a father when a daughter is hurt by the man she loves.”



William nodded, “Got it Dad.”



“And you,” Giles said, looking at Buffy. “I love you like the daughter I never had--”



Buffy giggled a bit at that, seeing as how she already heard that part.



“—But William is my son and I don’t want to have to come down hard on you for hurting him, do you understand?”



“I do, Dad, thank you.”



Giles sighed and looked at his wife. “Happy?”



Joyce smiled, “Very.”



********




William didn’t think he could get home fast enough. Not with Buffy by his side, slowly driving him mad with desire for her. Every so often she’d lean over and whisper the naughty things she wanted to do to him, and by the time they arrived at his penthouse, he was ready to combust.



Dragging her into his building, with her giggling the whole way, he shuttled her into an empty elevator and after pushing the button for his floor, he pushed Buffy against the wall and attacked her with kisses. When her warm little hand wormed its way under his shirt, he moaned into her neck, nipping at her.



“Why do you have to live on the top floor?” Buffy muttered, inching her hands up his shirt.



“I don’t know, but I’m thinking of moving.”



“Are you?”



“If this is gonna happen every time we’re in my elevator, I’m gonna need to be closer to my apartment so I can ravish you.”



Laughing, Buffy wrapped her arms around him and kissed him slowly and sweetly. William held her to him, stroking her back.



When the elevator dinged, they nearly jumped through it and raced to his apartment. Once the door was open and then shut, William gathered Buffy to him and scooped her up into his arms.



Buffy gasped and held onto him. “Will!”



He grinned. “I told you the next time we’d be doing this right.”



“By all means!”



Carrying her into his bedroom, he set her down softly on the floor, wrapping his arms around her and bringing her in for a mind-bending kiss.



“Mmm…” she murmured, sinking into his arms and his kiss. “I love you.”



“I don’t think I’ll ever tire of hearing that,” William said huskily. “Say it again.”



“I love you.”



“I love you too,” and he pushed her back to the bed, until the backs of her knees hit it and she fell back, laughing and reaching for him.



William made fast work of kicking off his shoes and toeing out of his socks while Buffy made fast work of her sandals and tank, leaving her there in just a bra. William’s mouth watered at the sight. Whipping his t-shirt off, William pounced, pushing his hands up her skirt, his fingers dancing over her creamy thighs.



“God, you feel so good,” he muttered against her mouth, tearing her panties away.



She gasped, “Ooh…I think I like the caveman now.”



He grinned, “Good.”



Trailing kisses along her jaw and down her neck, he gloried in feeling Buffy’s hands slide up and down his back and around the front to his nipples that she flicked with her fingers.



Growling, he lifted and she used the opportunity to place hot open-mouthed kisses on his chest, laving his nipples with her tongue.



“Christ,” William muttered, digging his fingers in her hair as she ministered to him. In a move that caught him off guard, Buffy flipped them so that she straddled him and she sat atop him, grinning like a nymph



“Buffy,” he growled and she slowly took her bra off, dangling it from a finger before dropping it to the floor with the rest of their clothes.



“My God, you’re beautiful,” he gasped and sat up, cupping her breasts in his hands. She smiled down at him, her eyes heavy with lust.



Covering one breast with his mouth, he suckled from her gently, causing her to moan and grind her center against his hard cock that was currently begging for release in his jeans.



Not wanting to leave the other out, he paid rapt attention to the other breast while tweaking her nipple of the other with his hand.



“Mmm…Will…”



“You like that?” he asked huskily.



“Yes,” she hissed, her hands in his hair.



“What else do you want, baby? Tell me,” he urged.



Pushing him back to the bed with force, Buffy grinned saucily at him and William looked up at her half in surprise and half in anticipation.



Shimmying down his body, she undid his pants and yanked them down and off, taking his boxers with them. Her hot mouth engulfed his member a second later and William groaned, his eyes rolling up in his head. “Fuck me…”



“Soon,” she murmured and swirled her tongue around his mushroom head.



“Buffy, God, I’m not gonna last here, luv.”



“Mmm,” she moaned around his member and this time used her hand to glide up and down his shaft while she played a beat on the underside of the head.



“Buffy, please,” William gasped.


“What?” she asked innocently and hummed again.



That did it. William sat up with lightening speed and hauled her up. “Want to be inside you now,” he breathed and rolled her under him.



Helping her take off her skirt, William sunk a finger inside her, flicking her clit with his finger. “You’re so wet,” he whispered.



She nodded, “Yes, for you.”



He fingered her slowly, watching hungrily when her back arched off the bed and her head thrashed to the side. When she called his name, William decided he couldn’t wait any longer.



“Let me in, Buffy,” he muttered and lined his cock up with her opening.



Spreading her legs farther for him, she shooed his hand away and grasped his cock, guiding him inside, and sharing a moan of completion once finally united.



“God, I love you,” he gasped.



“I love you too, Will,” Buffy whispered and met him thrust for thrust.



She felt like heaven and sin all wrapped up in one tiny package. She could save a man and drive same man right around the bend. She was bliss; she was the devil on one shoulder and the angel on the other. And William loved her so completely, he never wanted to be a part from her, this was where he belonged and this was where he would stay.



Buffy drew her nails up his back and around his front, teasing him, causing his stomach to clench. “Harder,” she whispered in his ear and tugged on his lobe on her teeth.



Soon, William was pounding inside her with long, deep thrusts, wanting her to feel every single inch of him inside her; wanting her to know who it was, and who it would be forever.



“Buffy,” he panted, kissing her hard and possessively. Pressing his forehead to hers, he lifted her hips and sunk in deeper.



“William, please,” she begged, meeting him thrust for thrust, cupping his ass with her hands and pushing him into her.



“Come with me,” he breathed, feeling his impending orgasm coming. Reaching between them, he found her pleasure nub and rubbed.



“William!” Buffy shouted and came all around him, drenching his cock with her cum.



Feeling her walls clamp around him, and watching her come undone was all it took for William to empty himself inside her, cumming so hard he nearly blacked out.



He collapsed against her and immediately rolled them to their sides, careful not to disengage, for he was not yet ready to be apart from her.



Her skin was slick with sweat and he moved some of her sweat drenched hair from her face. “All right, pet?” he asked tenderly, pecking her nose.



Buffy smiled up at him dreamily. “That was amazing.”



He grinned. “I’ll say.”