[Reviews - 155] LikedPrinter
Summary: Set during the episode Something Blue. Buffy comes to her senses before she trashes those drool-worthy lips of Spike!
Rated: 18
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes
Word count: 18349 Read: 15995
Published: 10/11/2006 Updated: 10/21/2006

1. One by Peta [Reviews - 20] Liked (2892 words)
This fic is completed and I will try and post daily. It's only 7 chapters and an epi so shouldn't take too long to be all up. If you read it, I would enjoy hearing from you. Megan

2. Two by Peta [Reviews - 17] Liked (2528 words)
Thank you so much everyone. I'm overwhelmed by your support. I hope the rest of the fic lives up to expectations. It is my hope to answer reviews by the end of the day, so if you'd wanted to see a reply, check then. Oh, it's AM for me right now in Australia, so give me a few hours!

3. Three by Peta [Reviews - 19] Liked (2219 words)

4. Four by Peta [Reviews - 16] Liked (2433 words)
I'm so glad many of you are enjoying this. Time has been elusive, but I hope to comment to reviews soon. Megan

5. Five by Peta [Reviews - 15] Liked (1863 words)
My apologies for the delay. I've spent the past four or so days being very angry about a misplacement of my son into an intervention program and fighting to have him put into a program that might actually benefit him. Wish me luck!

6. Six by Peta [Reviews - 15] Liked (2541 words)
I hope you aren't all going to kill me, but there's only one more chapter after this and an epi. *runs and hides*

7. Seven by Peta [Reviews - 18] Liked (2781 words)
The final chapter *runs screaming from the pitchforks* Just remember, there IS an epilogue!!

8. Epilogue by Peta [Reviews - 35] Liked (1092 words)
*Sigh* This is it, but I promise, if you have questions I will reply to all comments to the epilogue. My very sincere thanks to all of you who have read and especially those who have reviewed. I admit to feeling much better these days and am trying to continue writing. There are several things in the wind. ;o)