“Your mom hates me,” Buffy told Spike when they’d arrived in the dense forest, right by a sparkling stream. “And I really love that you have wings.”

Spike waggled his brows. “Do they turn you on?”

Buffy giggled, “Very much so, actually.”

“If I’d known that sooner--”

“I would have checked myself into a mental institution and none of what’s happened so far would have happened,” Buffy cut in.

Spike laughed, “Good point.”

“The fact that I like you so much worked in your favor,” and she tweaked his nose with her finger before beginning her exploration of the forest.

“Why here, kitten, hmmm?”

“Kitten! I thought I was your lioness?” she teased and touched her finger to the stream, watching it ripple. The stream seemed to sparkle with diamonds and it was like looking in a mirror when she peered into it.

“Hey! Looking at myself here!”

Buffy started, jumping up and finding an incredibly handsome man with dark hair and glittering green eyes, glaring at her. He wore only the bottom of a toga, which, honestly to Buffy, looked like a skirt. His chest was bare and he was well-defined. Clicking in her brain through all the Greek mythology she’d studied, she snapped her fingers and pointed at him. “Narcissus.”

“You’ve heard of me?” he seemed pleased.

Buffy grinned, “I have. Where’s Echo?”

Narcissus rolled her eyes and jerked his head behind him. An irate looking woman came out with dark curls framing her face.

“She’s here,” Narcissus said.

“She’s here,” Echo replied back, glaring at Buffy.

“I don’t want him!” Buffy held up her hands. “I have my own guy right here,” and she pointed to Spike. “You can have him sweetheart. I couldn’t take all that ego. More power to you.”

Narcissus raised a brow and stalked off huffily, Echo following him close behind.

“That bloke drives me mad,” Spike muttered.

“Well, he is good-looking-”

Wrong thing to say. The next thing Buffy knew she was in the arms of jealous demi-god—was he a demi-god? He had to be a demi-god—and she was floating above the water.

“Take it back,” Spike growled.

“Or what? You’ll drop me in the stream?”

“Yup!”

Buffy laughed and wrapped her arms about his neck. “You know he’s nothing compared to you.”

Spike smiled brightly, his feathers rustling in joy. “Thank you.”

“Spike?”

“Hmmm?”

“Have you ever…ya know…up here?”

“What?”

She rolled her eyes. “You know.”

“Spied on someone?”

“You’re gonna make me say it aren’t you?”

Spike shrugged, confused.

“Sex. Did you ever have sex up in the air?”

Spike smiled, “Got you to say it.”

“You suck!”

He laughed and smothered her in a kiss. “I never have,” he told her huskily. “Do you want to be the first to try with me?”

Buffy blushed from the tips of her toes to the roots of her hair. “Maybe.”

Spike grinned and maneuvered his wings so they formed a cocoon around them, shielding them from sight. He kissed her passionately, flicking his tongue inside her mouth and dueling with her own. Thrusting his hips forward, Buffy could feel his erection that was most likely straining in his jeans. Buffy hummed in delight when Spike’s hands found their way at her waist, just sliding across her belly…and then one hand found its way inside her yoga pants.

Pulling her panties to the side, Spike outlined her nether lips with his finger and nibbled at her lips. “Do you like that?” he whispered.

“Yes,” she breathed.

“What about…” and he swirled her clit with his finger. “That?”

“Oooh…Spike…”

“God, I’ve dreamt of you saying my name like that for so long…”

“Have you?” she asked absently, her eyes rolling in the back of her head when he sunk a finger inside her.

“Yes,” he hissed.

“Oh, boy…n-no one is going to hear me, are they?”

“Hear you scream for me, you mean?” he asked huskily.

She nodded; her orgasm just about there…

He shook his head and that was all it took for Buffy to let go. Shouting his name, she collapsed in his arms, holding onto him for dear life as she spasmed around his fingers.

“Mmmm…can’t wait to taste you, kitten,” Spike murmured as he withdrew his finger from her now sodden center.

She watched him in a slight daze bring his finger to his mouth and lick her spendings off it. “You like that?” she asked, surprised in her haze.

He looked at her as if she’s gone off her nutter. “Of course, I do. It’s even better since it’s you,” he said, humming in delight.

“No guy ever…” she broke off and shook her head.

“No guy ever what?” he demanded, getting all prickly.

“No guy ever liked that,” she admitted softly.

His eyes narrowed, “Oh?”

“They said I tasted bad.”

Spike growled, “You don’t not taste bad. Taste like honey, you do. Those arse holes didn’t know what they had at all, did they?”

Buffy shrugged, “I just assumed…”

“Well, you assumed wrong,” he corrected her.

“I made an ass out of you and me?”

He stared at her blankly and she giggled.

“Let me guess,” he drawled, “They expected you to give them pleasure though?”

Buffy averted her eyes and nodded.

“Arse holes,” he muttered.

She smiled happily up at him, “I adore you,” she gushed.

His expression changed from one of irritation to abject joy. “You do?”

She nodded adamantly. “I do.”

“Are you still…?”

“Falling for you?” she supplied at his hesitation.

He nodded, his eyes full of hope.

“Spike, trust me. You’re home free on that one.”

His feathers fluttered at that. “Am I?”

“Oh, most definitely. You’re so…you’re everything I always wanted and wished for and never thought I’d get.”

“Funny,” he whispered, “I feel the same about you.”

“I like that,” she whispered back and kissed him, languidly. “Spike?”

“Yes, my love?”

“Can we see more of Olympus?”

“Of course!”

She smiled, “And then after do you think I could talk to your uncle?”

Spike froze. “About what?”

“Just stuff. Stuff I think he’d understand, stuff he’s dealt with.”

“Like?”

“My business, my future being with an immortal…though your aunt would most likely be better for that, or even your dad, but, there’s just something about your uncle that makes me feel like I can talk to him, you know? I almost even feel as though he’s waiting for me too.”

Spike nodded slowly. “Okay, but…you know you can talk to me, right?”

“I know, baby. It’s nothing I’m hiding from you, just got some things to discuss with the man. After all, he did send you to me.”

“And then after we can have a night to ourselves?” Spike murmured, nuzzling her neck.

“Oh, yes.”

Spike grinned and pecked her lips, “Then we best be off then huh?” and soon, they were sailing over the tree tops.