Author's Chapter Notes:
Alrighty then. So, first off, I know the title is completely corny, but hey... that’s the mood I was in at the time plus I’m a twisted bunny anyway. Here we are, the moment you’ve all been waiting for, drum-roll please.............. Stripping poor William of his innocence... and oooooh how sweet it will be. I must say, after the reviews started coming in for chapter one, the muse got incredibly psyched and inspired (it’s really what happened, honest). So much so he made me write chapter 2 immediately – meaning all my housework and other chores took a complete backseat for a day (he can be equally as naughty to me too ya know). He wanted to thank everyone for the absolutely wonderful reviews by rewarding you with chapter 2 before taking off for Detroit. So, again, thanks to the reviews, you now have it about four or five days earlier than would have been. Special thanks to Karbear57, Dusty273 and Beasleysmom for all their great help in shaping and editing this chapter... I love you guys *kisses*.
The rest of their trip couldn’t go fast enough for either of them. No sooner had William parked the car than Buffy was already out the door, beckoning him to follow her with a finger and a saucy grin before she took off running.

She laughed as he sprinted to catch up with her and then squealed in delight when his strong arms grabbed her by the waist to try and stop her.

Turning into his embrace she kissed him deeply, whether unaware or uncaring of the eyes of those around that now stared at the couple. He smiled inside... she didn’t seemed embarrassed one bit to be seen with him, making him feel indescribably happy and more confident.

Hand in hand with Buffy in the lead, she hurriedly led him towards her suite. He didn’t have time to take in the beauty of the castle’s interior, too anxious to get to her room where they could be alone. As she fumbled through her purse for the keys, he looked left and right to make sure no one was about then placed his hands on the door in front of her face, trapping her body so he could press himself flush against her backside.

Feeling his cock pressed into her bottom, she absentmindedly dropped her keys on the floor, her eyes closing while she moaned his newly given nickname. Resting her forehead against the door, she reached back and grabbed his hips, encouraging him to move as she wiggled her backside, desperate for more contact.

He wished he could ask what this word ‘Spike’ meant... she seemed to say it with increasing frequency. Pushing the thought aside, her hands on his hips was all the permission he needed to begin rubbing against her sensually. He was, again, so hard for her he couldn’t help the animal instincts that took over his body as he pushed himself into her exquisite ass. Leaning in closer, he placed his mouth near her ear, determined to subject her to the same torture she’d dealt him earlier in the car.

F: “Sweet Buffy, can’t wait to shove my cock so far inside that delectable pussy of yours... gonna make you choke on it once I start slamming into you,” he gave a forceful thrust of his hips to drive the point home, “Hurry and open the door, kitten.”

Normally he would never have said anything like that to a lady such as Buffy, but he was beside himself with lust and she couldn’t understand him anyway, plus he’d always harbored a secret liking for dirty talk. In an unexpected move, she pushed against him slightly to bend over and retrieve her keys, placing her in a very submissive position. His arms dropped to grasp her hips firmly and gave her a couple short strokes, making her gasp at his surprising move.

“Damn key.” After his little show of dominance, she stood and struggled to get the key in and turn the lock, not wanting to waste a second more by fooling around with their clothes on.

The door opened and they stumbled through it. Stepping to the side, she closed the door and locked it. When he turned to face her, the wicked grin that had his lips curled back made her legs quiver as she dropped both keys and purse on the floor right before he dove at her.

Pressed against the door, she entwined her limbs with his, teeth clashing together desperate for control of the other’s mouth. She shoved at him aggressively and turned them both 180 degrees so that it was his back against the wall. His hands grabbed her hips, but she quickly took hold of them, bringing them to the front of her shorts. Clumsily, they both pulled at her fastenings and managed to push them down her hips until she could kick them free from her body. Her expression suddenly turned to one of fright, making William immediately stop what he was doing.

“Oh my God!” It finally dawned on her that she wasn’t wearing her underwear, which meant, of course, they were still somewhere in the basement of the Bistro. Looking into his confused face, she tried desperately to get him to understand the problem. Pointing frantically at the shorts, his face only grew more confused, so she took a step back and picked them up.

It wasn’t until she’d shown him her shorts and kept pointing back and forth between them and her lower body a few times before it dawned on him. His face suddenly relaxed and he began to chuckle. Uh-oh, his laughter only seemed to upset her when her eyes narrowed on him, glaring at his amusement.

F: “Not to worry, Miss Buffy... here.” Reaching for his back pocket, he pulled her thong out and held it up in the air. She instantly breathed a sigh of relief and went to reach for them. Holding them high in the air, he dangled them and laughed at her attempts to retrieve them. When she finally did, she jumped back and swatted him on the arm before breaking into giggles herself.

“You are one veeeeeeeeeeery naughty boy, Spike. Had me all worried your boss was going to find these.” She twirled her underwear in circles on one finger. A dirty thought crossed her mind as she walked towards him. “Here, why don’t you keep them since I have plenty. And in the meantime, I think I’ll keep yours hostage as well.” Shoving them into his back pocket she smiled at his surprise then went to work on ridding him of his pants.

Wow, she actually gave them back??? Oh, he would most certainly be spending the summer with her, even if he had to tie her down to do it.

When she finally had his pants down around his ankles, her eyes went wide with surprise. Not only had she not noticed he wasn’t wearing underwear, but now that she had an unhurried look at him, well, let’s just say it was a wonder she was able to fit the whole thing in her mouth. Inside, she jumped up and down for joy; if he was as good at sex as he was at eating her out, she was sure she’d be walking funny for days.

She stripped him bare of his pants and then stood to begin taking off his tie, vest and shirt. He felt kind of stupid just standing there, so he reached to do the same to her, pulling on her top until she raised her arms so he could drag it over her head.

Both now completely naked, they stared at one another. As he took in the soft curves of her petite figure, he knew beyond a shadow of a doubt she was by far the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen; his sweetest of dreams come true. Tan lines highlighted her pale breasts and the small triangular patch of her womanhood, creating a milky contrast to the buttery tones of her California kissed skin. To think this magnificent creature was willing to give herself to him had his breath catching in his throat, his brain struggling to come to grips that all of this was really happening to him. Everything about her seemed almost angelic, the only thing belying the innocence of such a holy being was the smoldering look in her eyes as she ran them over his own body; he could practically feel the lust rolling off her like a tidal wave. His cock twitched in anticipation, and he wondered exactly what she thought of him, if she found him as handsome as he did her lovely.

She’d seen only two guys naked in her life; however, neither could hold a candle to the vision that stood in front of her now. Unlike their boy-like faces that sat atop a bulky frame, here stood a man. Fine chiseled features with a strong, lean, well-defined body, tightly corded muscles that rippled with every move he made. His sculpted image surpassed anything she could have imagined lay beneath the clothes now scattered on the floor. No wonder they seemed to fit so well when in each other’s arms. There was only one word to describe him... perfect.

He watched, mesmerized by the graceful sway of her hips as she slowly approached him, moaning when she reached out to run a single finger along the full length of his swollen shaft.

“Condom!” she gasped.

After she spoke, she withdrew her hand and took a step back. When he reached for her, confused by her actions, she placed a hand to his chest while the other pointed to his erection.

With a reassuring smile she whispered, “Stay.”

She darted off towards Anya’s bedroom. Surely her sexually active friend would have packed some condoms, right? Please be here, she thought as she rummaged through a couple of dresser drawers. Wait. If I were Anya and I expected to use one, where would I... oh right, DUH! She checked the night stand next to the bed. Yup, there they were, large as life, er well, hopefully large enough to accommodate her man.

Curious as to what she was up to, he was about to go find her when she returned, holding something in her hand. When she finally stood before him, he saw what she had and nodded in complete understanding. Uh-oh, he’d never had to put one on before and the only time he’d seen it done was in one time sex education class back in grade school.

Quickly tearing the package open, she took it upon herself to align it on the helmet of his cock. Using her fingers, she gently rolled it all the way down, taking care that there was enough room at the tip to collect his cum once he’d orgasmed. She wasn’t scared of getting pregnant since she was on the pill, but she didn’t want to risk any chance of disease either.

His nervousness rose once more. They were moments, no, seconds away from doing the deed and saying goodbye to his innocence. It’s not that he didn’t want to, but he was unsure of how ‘exactly’ to proceed. She walked back to him slowly and pressed her soft body against his, forcing his erection to rub against the smooth skin of her taut belly. He groaned as she slid her arms around his neck and began kissing him gently. They spent a few moments kissing like this until she reached between them to grab his shaft, pumping him slowly while pushing her hardened nipples into his chest.
Between the kisses and her attentions to his cock, the flare of his need renewed itself, forcing the boy within to step aside... time to become a man.

Placing his hands on her bottom, he lifted her. She instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist, threw back her head and pushed herself higher so that he could position himself. When he didn’t, her head snapped back and looked into his eyes. There were several things to be found in their beautiful blue depths; want, need and lust. But among them, however, one emotion clearly stood out more than the rest. Was it... awe? She couldn’t understand why it was there, but yes, it was awe. Not wanting to break the moment, and unable to ask, she reached between them and took hold of him again, watching him glance down between them then back to her several times until she had the tip against her opening.

This is it, this is it. The impact of the moment caught up to him again, rendering him immobile as she guided him. Looking repeatedly from between their near-joined bodies and her beautiful face, he willed himself to move with her. With a silent goodbye to the boy, she ushered in his manhood within her soft body. His eyes remained fixed to hers now, memorizing everything from the flecks of gold in her lovely green eyes to the soft whimper that escaped her throat as she lowered herself completely on him.

This had to be heaven; the physical sensation of her surrounding him was unlike anything he’d ever expected. She was warm and wet, the muscles inside her gripping every inch of him tightly. She began to rise and fall over him slowly, massaging his shaft in the most erotic manner making his balls tighten and tingle. When her head rolled to the side and he heard her whisper his name, he snapped out of his daze and began moving with her.

“William.” He filled her completely, stretching her wider than she thought possible, there was a hint of pain involved but the pleasure he mixed with it had her body singing in ecstasy. They gently moved together, his eyes on her, face still full of awe.

He simply couldn’t give this woman up now. He would find a way, maybe through Xander or her friend Anya, to tell her he would do whatever she wanted if she would only agree to be his for as long as she was here. He moved a little faster, testing the strength and force with which he could take her. She seemed to catch on to what he was doing and encouraged him. Placing her hands on his shoulders, he felt her walls suddenly squeeze him, forcing him to close his eyes momentarily and gasp. When he opened them, she threw him her playful smile, telling him that she’d done that on purpose.

She couldn’t help herself, he felt sooooo damn good. She wanted him to move just a little bit faster, so she let him know in her own way without words by clamping her body down around him. It didn’t take him long to get the message. He spun her around, pushed her into the wall and used the leverage to start driving himself harder inside of her. Now this is more like it. She closed her eyes and cried out, arms holding on tightly as he plunged into her body over and over.

The new and incredibly overwhelming sensations to his body had his head spinning. It felt, no, she felt amazing. All he could think was more. He wanted more of this feeling, more of her moaning his name, more of her. His untrained body began moving frantically in an effort to obtain that elusive ‘more’.

With every thrust came a guttural grunt of pleasure from deep in his throat. His movements became somewhat jerky and erratic, as if he couldn’t establish a rhythm, completely inconsistent to what she was used too. It almost felt like the time when she and her first boyfriend had lost their virginity together. It was probably just the heat of the moment that was getting to him. Still, she didn’t want this to be over too quickly, so she tried a different tactic to get his attention.

She was pushing against his shoulders now, alternating between the word ‘Spike’ and his name. It finally broke through the single-mindedness of his actions and he stopped. The second he did, her body wiggled in an obvious effort to be let down. It scared him. Had he hurt her? Did she no longer want to continue? The answer to his questions came swiftly when she took his hand in hers and winked at him. Turning him around, she pulled him towards the couch then dropped his hand. Now he was confused. What did she want?

Boy, did he look beyond frustrated when she made him stop. She came close to laughing until a new look crossed his features... one of utter confusion. He looked as if he had absolutely no idea what she wanted for him to do. Most men understood enough to either sit down or lead her to lie down underneath them. This confused her as well, but perhaps he was waiting for her to decide what position she wanted to try. That’s probably it; he’s just being a gentleman about it.

Thank God she took the initiative to gently push him backwards until he fell back into sitting on the couch. He wasn’t sure why he hadn’t tried to do something to help the situation along; after all he knew what to do. Maybe it was just nerves at having to actually put it into ‘practice’ that had rendered him useless at the moment.

Straddling him as she had in the car, she slid her body up and down against his, enjoying the feel of his cock as it glided effortlessly along her folds. When she smiled, he smiled back and placed his hands gently on her hips. She thought she’d never met anyone quite as handsome or charming or considerate or... that’s enough. Right now she wanted him back inside, the time to go gah-gah can wait. She cupped his face in her hands and turned her own sideways, engaging him in a passion filled kiss. Raising her hips up, she tried to reposition him back to her opening. It wasn’t quite happening though, the slipperiness of their body parts worked against them, forcing his cock to the side each time she tried. She broke the kiss and nodded her head while taking one of his hands to move it further down then underneath her bottom.

What exactly was she doing? Did she mean for him to guide himself? To bring them together? Dear Lord he felt dumb, but he did his best, fumbling awhile until he felt the tip against her opening. Once there, she sank her luscious body down onto it, making him groan out her name.

She set the pace and placed her hands on the back of the couch. He was truly mystifying, acting as if he was clueless as to what to do. Didn’t matter, they were moving together now with perfect ease. The way he was striking her clit and the bundle of nerves inside, she knew it wouldn’t take long until he had her coming undone.

Building her tempo, he felt himself going deeper inside her, striking a barrier he guessed was her womb. The feeling this angle produced to his cock felt beyond anything he could describe. The faster she rode him, the more her breasts bounced up and down, beckoning his hands to grasp and fondle them.

F: “So, uhh-ahh, beautiful, Buffy. Feels so good to finally, finally... with you.”

The warmth of his hands soon spread through her chest. He massaged her breasts, every now and then pinching her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers which sent her spiraling higher. She was almost there when he abruptly changed the pace. His hands left her chest to grasp at her hips forcefully.

It was getting to be too much. He could feel her walls closing in around him and knew, from talk with friends, that it was the signal of a woman’s release. Knowing that he would, unavoidably, be following her, he took matters into his own hands, hoping he could bring them the rest of the way to completion.

“Spike! Spike! William, what are you, OH, oh my. What are you doing?” she asked, exasperated at this change in, er, well, lack of any real rhythm or pace, or... whatever it was he was doing.

Her bafflement was starting to interfere with her pleasure. He seemed to lack the finesse of someone that knew what he was supposed to do. She’d dropped him more than enough hints as to what she wanted, but he just wasn’t ‘getting it’.

He could sense her frustration and it made him try that much harder to give her what she needed. But how could he do that if he wasn’t sure exactly what that was? It’s not as if she could tell him, and he couldn’t very well ask her either. It was then he realized he was simply too inept at reading all the smaller, more subtle clues her body provided. If he told her the truth, would it make a difference? Would she stop what they were doing or, worse, laugh at him? He suddenly felt he had no choice. He certainly didn’t want to continue frustrating her, and so he made the decision and braced himself for whatever response she gave him.

Without any warning he ceased all movement and tightened his hold on her, signaling for her to do the same. Uh-oh, this can’t be good. They were both breathing hard and she could tell he was just as frustrated as she was, but why stop? Surely they could figure out a way to... why does he suddenly look so frightened?

There was one word in English whose meaning he knew for sure. It was the one Xander, his college buddies and fellow employees all used to taunt him with frequently... ‘virgin’. Dredging up the courage to look her in the eyes, he removed one of his hands to point a finger into his chest and whispered his confession.

“Virgin.” She didn’t react right away, so he repeated himself in a normal tone of voice, hoping he had indeed pronounced it correctly.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?! I know he didn’t just say what I thought he said. Ooooh but he did.

“You’re a virgin? Virgin?” He nodded, repeated the word then lowered his eyelids and head as if in shame. She looked for any trace of deception but found none, why would a guy admit that kind of thing anyways? She didn’t know how to react. Should she feel guilty, or proud? It definitely made sense concerning his performance, but it really wasn’t... bad by any means. Sure, a few jerky, heedless movements had thrown her off, but THIS new information had thrown her off with an obstacle of a different kind. She thought quickly. If this was his first time, then he was merely trying to do things right, and now she’d gone and made him feel like shit, forcing him to admit his, well, loss of innocence now. Well, she wasn’t about to stop if he wasn’t, but this was definitely a very delicate matter that needed to be treated with all the honesty and kindness she could convey without being able to understand one another.

“William, please look at me? Please?” She raised his chin up in one hand and smiled even though he grimaced as if struck in the face. If she’d only known the truth before hand she would have, would have... well, since the time for that was now gone, she would show him patience, tenderness and guide him the rest of the way through properly. He deserved that much.

She got up from the couch and tugged on his hand until he did so as well. Taking the condom off him, she threw it into a nearby wastebasket. It’s over; she’s going to kick me out. He damn near thought he’d cry, expecting her to erupt into laughter any second before ushering him out the door.

“Guess we don’t need that.” Buffy had always been careful in the past to stay on top of her doctor appointments and, of course, to be tested regularly. Knowing that Spike was clean, that they no longer needed any barrier between them made her eager to experience the pleasure they would both receive from the intimate contact. She would also show him her pills, so he would understand that she couldn’t get pregnant.

Catching him off guard, she unexpectedly wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him tenderly. He responded hesitantly, thinking perhaps this was a goodbye kiss, but when she smiled, a glimmer of hope filled him that maybe the knowledge of his status didn’t bother her; maybe she hadn’t changed her mind.

“Let’s go do this right.” She would take him to her room. A soft bed and a woman’s gentle touch was just what he needed right now, and she’d be damned if she wasn’t going to take her time, show him what it was all about. She had to tug on his arm a bit to get him moving, but soon he was walking behind her all the way towards the back of the apartment.

She opened a door to reveal a bedroom, hers he guessed. Turning back to face him, she gestured her arm forward for him to enter.

His eyes did the asking for him when he didn’t walk in right away. He wanted to be sure this is what she wanted. He was absolutely adorable in that moment and her heart melted. Again she held her hand out and waited for him to take it. She felt his fingers tremble in her hand, so she brought it to her lips and kissed them, giving him the answer he seemed to need.

“Oui.”

tbc.......................

A/N: So, since we don’t get to see a virgin William or Spike very often in Spuffy, let me know your thoughts, bad, good or ‘go re-write it girl’. I am away this weekend, but the second I get back I’ll be answering reviews (Sunday evening). And don’t worry, those of you who know me know I don’t do fluff... therefore the next chapter will of course be full of more hotness, but no hearts and flowers - sorry. Buffy will be inducting Spike into the pleasure realm of sexual delights with a gentle hand, BUT, an open mind as well. After all, lest we forget that William is just as curious as she is to, shall we say... ‘experiment’. As always, the quickest way to get me writing is by leaving reviews, hint, hint – I’m incorrigible as well as evil (throws hands up in defense). Oh, one more important thing... if there are any men out there who are reading this, I’d LOVE to hear from you. As most, I assume, authors here are women, it’d be truly helpful to have the male perspective. Hugs and kisses from me and the muse, I hope you all enjoyed and of course, more fun to follow.