Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the delay in update but between RL and working on TE, it just couldn’t happen any sooner. I tip my hat to authors like Brat and Addie, I mean to have more than a couple fics going simultaneously and still produce the quality work they’re known for, WOW... I’m barely able to juggle two in m y busy life. This chapter was a thrill to write, and I do hope you enjoy the laughs. My muse was not only un-caged, but he was on Viagra or something, so there may be some parts you’ll be like... WTF? All I can say is I let the muse have free reign, twisted humor and all. This fic is still strictly for fun, I refuse to take it too seriously or it would cease to be such. So enjoy it for what it is and don’t look too deep, there’s nothing much to see. Thanks to Dusty273 and Beasleysmom for their help in editing. This chapter is for Karbear57, my dear friend is going to have a very busy week at work, and for all her selfless help when it comes to anything I need, I’m giving her a break and hoping she’ll enjoy the chapter.
Wow, not only did she have the sexiest virgin, okay recently de-flowered, male in France in her bedroom, but he was all hers. The fact he was untainted by any other woman made her desire him that much more. It meant she could teach him exactly what she liked, how to please her, but more importantly she would get to discover what he liked... right alongside with him.

Anxious to start but wanting to address a certain issue first, she strode over to the nightstand next to her bed and pulled out her birth control pills.

“I just wanted you to know that we’re safe. Here.” She held the small packet in front of his face.

F: “What is... Ohhh, yes, of course.” Once she flipped the small white case open to reveal a series of pills, he knew exactly what they were for. Good thing she showed him, his brain hadn’t had time to process any of the possible ramifications of their coupling. He chuckled when she shook her head in the negative and rounded her hand over her belly to indicate pregnancy then cradled an invisible baby.

“Well, now that THAT is taken care of, where were we.” Smiling she headed for the bed and opened the covers. Signaling for him to join her, she watched him walk towards her hesitantly, still nervous or embarrassed she guessed, about how they were to proceed now that she was aware of his lack of experience.

She took his hand once he reached her, coaxed him into her bed and gently pulled the covers over them. He stared at her for a moment; he was still astounded by all the events of the day that had led him here to this beautiful American woman’s bed. Taking one of her tiny hands in his, he brought it to his lips and kissed it gently, whispering ‘merci’ twice, hoping she understood just how grateful he was.

Practically all of William’s friends had shared stories of their ‘firsts’ with him, most of which were relatively lackluster in action, quality and time despite trying to build them up with false bravado. Here lay Buffy, his first; her patience and acceptance of him was well beyond his wildest dreams of what he thought his first time would be like. She was special, different than other girls and that went beyond the fact she spared him a second glance. He vowed to himself he would never share this experience with his friends by bragging. This was private and she didn’t deserve to be talked about like a piece of skirt steak behind her back.

Buffy sighed dreamily when he thanked her. It would have sounded corny or odd at that moment if it had been another man saying it, but it was clear it came from his heart. Turning on her back, she waited for him to lie on top of her, spreading her thighs so he could settle between them.

He propped himself up by his elbows, just staring at her when she placed her left hand to the back of his neck and drew him into a slow passionate kiss. Hearing him start to purr in that deep, sexy voice of his, she felt herself grow wetter with anticipation. It was time to teach the boy how to move like a man.

Bringing her right hand to his left, she guided him down between their bodies. She placed their joined hands around his cock then let go. The first step was to have him learn that he would be responsible for guiding himself to where he wanted to be. He glanced down then back to her, so she nodded her consent and placed both her arms above her head and waited.

Knowing this was his first lesson in love, he did the best he could with an encouraging nod from the golden goddess who lay beneath him. He fumbled a bit, pushing the tip of his cock around and pressing forward every now and then, testing to see if he’d found her opening. After the third try he decided to find it by other means.

She almost giggled at his efforts, his expression of frustration so incredibly cute, but that would prove to be very damaging to his delicate ego at the moment, so she held back, resolving to let him learn for himself. God, he was making her so hot for him though, she truly had to fight the urge to take it upon herself to get him back inside so she could find the release he made her want so desperately. That’s when she felt his fingers probing her folds, making her gasp.

He looked up to make sure she was alright. Yes, judging from the look on her face she was more than alright, she seemed to like what he was doing. Since he wasn’t initially successful with the task at hand he figured the thing to do was to use his fingers to find exactly where he needed to place himself. That led to toying with her folds, running his first two fingers over them until he felt them part. Dipping an experimental finger inside he was amazed how hot she felt there, making him curious enough to push a second finger in and wiggle them in a slightly circular motion.

“Oh God, William. That feels good, mmmmmmm.” She decided that every time he did something to her liking, she would let him know by moaning, since words would do no good. When he looked up with questioning eyes, she smiled and pushed against his fingers, drawing them deeper inside and began a rocking motion, moaning his name again before shutting her eyes to enjoy the feel of his wandering digits.

When she moved against his hand he understood her need and moved with her, following her rhythm, hoping to bring her pleasure. Her face twisting in bliss was a gorgeous sight indeed, encouraging him to do whatever it took to keep that look on her face.

Okay, she likes to have this done to her, mental note to self. Actually, he’d already discovered several things she liked when he’d gone down on her in the basement. Her taste was the most delicious thing he’d ever laid his tongue upon, the memory making him salivate, craving to do it again.

“What the... Ohhh, oh my.”

It didn’t register that he’d suddenly slipped under the covers until she felt his tongue run along her entire length. Oh well, who was she to stop him? After all, he seemed to be a natural at it judging from his performance in the basement. If she wasn’t so turned on she would have giggled, he’d fooled her into thinking he had any experience at all. She was sooooo glad he liked to do this, cuz he was sooooo damn good at it. She slipped into a state of euphoria as he treated her to his innate abilities.

He pressed his mouth and nose into her womanhood, driving his tongue in and out of her sweet channel as she rocked her hips against his face. He had no idea he would enjoy this so much until he met her, she brought out a different, almost savage side to him as he devoured her hungrily, encouraged by the moans and gasps coming from above. He could feel the blanket being lifted from his head when she bent her knees, opening herself up wider to him. With a quick flip from his hand, he threw the covers off them and looked up to see her biting her lip as she thrashed her head back and forth over her pillow. Wrapping his arms around her thighs he went at her with renewed lust, her mewls of delight like music to his ears before he could take it no longer.

She felt cool air hit her legs when the covers came off. Looking down briefly, she saw his own eyes on hers right before he grabbed her thighs and pushed his face into her thrusts. She had to bite her lip from screaming out too loud the sight was so erotic. Her belly tightened as her desire grew; forcing her to roll her head back and forth against the feel of him fucking her with his tongue... and then it was gone. Her head snapped up to protest the loss of his mouth until she saw the look on his face. It was enough to stop a freight train, full of lust and eyes shining dangerously with desire. God she hoped he would take her hard and fast, damn the lessons for now, she wanted him to pound her so deep into the bed it would break.

Sitting up on his knees he looked into her eyes, praying she was as ready to have him as he was to take her. Glancing down he took hold of himself and placed the tip of his shaft against her opening, one arm banding itself around her hips to raise them up. He watched in fascination and lust as he pushed forward, letting go the second his head pierced her opening. Moving to hold her hips with both hands, he drove himself forward, burying his cock to the hilt in her hot quim, throwing his head back to snarl at how tight she felt.

She screamed against his harsh and sudden invasion, his sharp hip bones digging into her soft flesh. It was surprising and a tad painful but once he was in she felt the sense of completion she’d been yearning for. He held still and jerked his body a few times against hers. She thought perhaps he’d already cum, but as quickly as he had entered her body he relaxed his grip and laid her back on the bed, moving his hands to grasps hers while his elbows held him up.

He didn’t want to miss the chance to see one look, hear a single cry as it passed her full lips. He wanted to cum on the spot as soon as he was sheathed inside her, but he wrestled for control with everything he had. Only when she came could he let go. She would understand he knew it; he wouldn’t be here now if she were anything other than the kind and caring woman he had known her to be so far.

As he held her hands, she held his gaze. Seeing the wonderment in his eyes made her heart swell with pride and awe for such an amazing experience to come her way when she wasn’t looking for anything or anybody. Here was a man, one with whom she couldn’t carry on a conversation with, but with whom she seemed able to communicate with so clearly it transcended all barriers. She would have to thank Anya, and her friend’s sexual appetite, later for ditching her as it had ultimately brought her and William together.

He started moving inside her slowly, contrary to what she thought he might do, wanted him to do; then again, if he took her too fast it would end quickly. Still she couldn’t help rolling her hips into his every thrust, seeking more from him, enjoying his deep masculine groans. His voice was like butter melting in the hot California sun, smooth and rich, heavily laden with creamy undertones as it dripped sinfully over her.

F: “Buffy... so beautiful. So warm.” Heaven had nothing on her paradise. He loosened a hand from hers to cup her face, dipping his head in to capture her lips, needing her kiss to reassure himself she was really here with him. “Want to learn how to please you... want you to want me.”

On the upstroke, he brought his shaft out as far as he could without it slipping free, forcing his back to arch sharply before plunging back in; driving his cock in as far as it could go. She let a hand drift down his back slowly, fingernails lightly scraping his spine all the way to his muscular backside where she spread her fingers wide and grabbed as much of it as she could. It felt like steel whenever he clenched it hard from thrusting deep inside her.

“Spike, oh God.” She felt him pick up the pace a little. Not wanting him to go all ‘seizure-like’ similar to what happened in the living room earlier, she quickly freed her other hand to join the one currently fondling his gorgeous ass, using them to try and guide his rhythm to increase at a steady pace. He looked at her and nodded his head as if understanding what she was trying to do, then spoke in a sultry tone against the shell of her ear.

F: “That’s it. Show me what you want, what you need. Show me what I must do to make your body cum around me. Can’t wait to know what that feels like, Buffy... you, coming hard all over my cock.” If he could form a coherent thought, he would have wondered if she enjoyed dirty talk like he did.

“Ohhhh shit, keep talking and I’m going to cum any second.” She pulled faster on his hips, meeting him thrust for thrust, the need in her belly coiling tightly, readying to spring any moment.

There it was again, the feeling of her inner walls fluttering around him, massaging the entire length of his shaft. Her body was readying itself, he was doing it, with her help he was making her body want to cum. He gave complete control of his hips over to her, pushing every time she pulled, memorizing every sensation, every detail second by second of what she was doing and how she responded. She was his teacher, and he her apt pupil, thirsting for knowledge, hungry to please. Thank the Lord above he was a fast learner as this ‘hands on’ tutoring session was proving a fast paced lesson indeed as the hall of her lecture room closed in around him swiftly.

As if he understood what she’d said he kept on talking, the silken tone of his husky voice flowing like honey, making her body shudder with every velvety smooth word he spoke.

F: “That’s it kitten, show me what it takes to, ah ahh, ohhh, YES, that’s it, cum for me, Buffy.” As she closed in around him he thought she would skin his member alive. Her entire body stiffened and her hands left his backside, grabbing the sheets instead to twist them as she rode high on her orgasm. He felt the sudden rush of her liquid desire release itself to scald him. He took over the second she lost control of both herself and him. It didn’t take long to follow her over the edge.

She couldn’t speak, couldn’t breathe, he had her cumming harder than either of those two dumb jocks she’d been stupid enough to get involved with. When she felt him release himself inside of her, she felt as if he were binding himself to her in the small act. She was his first after all; she would always be special to him, right? She clung to her French lover and vowed to find a way to keep him around for the summer.

Her body relaxed slowly, letting go of the last few tremors of passion as she wrapped her arms around him tighter, feeling sated and content.

He kept his eyes closed and smiled into the soft skin of her neck as she sighed his name and held onto him. He finally rose up; afraid he might be hurting her from laying his full weight against her tiny body. She smiled at him through hooded lids, her face flush from their intimacy. It was a decidedly beautiful look on her, one that he had dressed her in.

He smiled at her with that goofy ‘first-timers’ look and she loved it. Yeah, she should thank daddy again for sending her to France for the summer. He kissed her lips, her cheeks and every part of her face in feathery light brushes before pulling back and rolling over to let her free, happy when she went with him and snuggled into his side.

F: “I don’t know what I did to deserve you, sweet Buffy, but whatever it was it must have been grand indeed.” He quickly turned on his side to face her, wanting to know if he’d done alright despite the more than obvious enjoyment she’d received.

He was asking a question, that much was apparent in his eyes. But she returned his question with a look that said she didn’t understand what he wanted to know, so he pointed at himself then her and said the word ‘like’. Duh, of course he was worried about how he’d ‘performed’, what guy wouldn’t? The huge difference that separated the boys from her man was he wasn’t afraid at all to ask. Hell, if more men would they might learn a thing or two; of course most women lied anyway. Oh well, she didn’t have to, he’d done right by her and she wanted more of it... soon. She smiled brightly and nodded vigorously before kissing him full on the lips, delighted when he kissed her back with equal enthusiasm.

They both giggled when they broke apart, leaning their foreheads together. She placed a finger to his lips when he moved to kiss her again and said to wait. Getting out of bed she ran to the bathroom to clean herself. She didn’t want to have to clean her sheets if she could help it, and she felt it the second his spendings began to leak from her. When she came back in she wanted to faint he looked so gorgeous.

Laying on his side with nothing but the sheet draped low over his body, exposing the sharp curve of his hipbone, that gorgeous smile of his, striking blue bedroom eyes that still glowed from the aftermath of their activities. How did he ever manage not to be snatched up by some other girl before her? Despite his shy personality he practically oozed sex in that position. She stood there and took in the perfect six-pack of his stomach muscles, hypnotized as they rippled beneath his smooth pale skin whenever he moved in the slightest; the prominent features of his face went far beyond handsome, the scar on his eyebrow only lent itself to his beauty.

What is she staring at? He suddenly felt self conscious. Was he ugly? Was she coming to her senses? Was she going to ask him to leave now? He pulled the sheet over his body and sat up, a frown of worry working itself across his face.

When he covered himself up she snapped out of it and came back to the bed and sat down.

“What’s the matter?” Crap, did she do something wrong? I mean sure, she was clearly caught ogling him, but... wait. She probably made him feel self conscious from her staring. Damn, if he only knew just how sexy he really is he’d probably leave up out of here and go sowing his oats across the French countryside. Not on her vacation, Damnit. She placed a hand on his arm and smiled. “I’m sorry, Spike. I shouldn’t have stared like that.” She threw what little French out there she knew, F: “Pardon moi.” Oh, thank God. He seemed to relax a bit. She let herself back under the covers and lay on her side to face him. “How are we ever going to stop this miscommunication if one of us doesn’t learn to speak the other’s language? I barely passed Spanish, so I hope you’re smarter than I am, or we’ll be in for a world of interesting make up sex all sum.... wait.” That gave her a thought.

He watched her get up again and head for her dresser to grab something. His eyes took in her curves and he felt his loins fill with fire again, blood rushing south as his desire to have her again overwhelmed him. Surely he’d hurt her if they did it again, wouldn’t he? She walked back with a small folder like... calendar? Yes, it was a calendar alright. She sat down, completely comfortable being nude around him while he tried to hide his erection for fear of scaring her. She motioned for him to sit up and look at it with her.

“Okay, here goes, and I hope you understand what I’m going to ask, well, more importantly I hope you say yes when you do.” Sure, there was always the risk of rejection but she was willing to risk it this time. She pointed at the current date, said the word ‘today’ and waved her hand around in the air.

Okay, he clearly understood she was pointed to today’s date but what was she...

She pointed a finger between herself and him, then took his hand in hers and held it to her chest for brief moment and pointed to the next calendar day. Damn, the confused look on his face said she was fairing miserably at getting her message across. Buffy asking to date the Frenchman take two... She huffed her frustration then pointed between them and waited until he nodded. She brought his finger to rest on the current day while she went back and forth between them again with her finger, then pulled an Anya on him by fingering one hand as it formed an ‘O’, clearly indicating sex. He blushed instantly, but hey, at least that was universally understood right? Though her next move was silly because of their communication problem, she pointed at him then made the symbol of raising a phone to her ear and pointing to herself, saying ‘you call me’, then quickly moved his finger to the next day on the calendar.

His face instantly brightened. He not only understood what she was implying he was more than happy to call her tomorrow, hell, every day if she wanted. He said ‘yes’ several times and dragged her finger down to tomorrow’s date and the next and the next and the next till he ran her finger over the entire month as well as the next.`

She was so relieved and happy at the same time she made the gesture of prayer and raised her eyes to thank God before she was forced back on the bed as William grabbed her and pressed her into the bed, kissing her over and over. She giggled and pushed at him, tickling his sides and making him squirm. When she lowered her hands she ran smack into his oh my word. Yup, he was hard as nails again. Well, who was she to let a French delicacy go to waste? He recoiled from her looking scared and saying ‘pardon’.

“Oh no baby, don’t you ever be sorry for that!” She gave him a devilish smile and crooked her finger while she opened her legs to invite him to have his wicked way with her again.

She was going to let him do that again? So soon? Oh hell yes, she was his dream girl for sure and he would get to spend the entire summer with her? Don’t anybody wake him if this was a dream.

He prowled like a cat over her body, making her grin even more wickedly if it were possible. When he neared her body she decided it might be fun to start trying new positions. She grabbed him and used all her strength to roll them over to straddle him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anya unlocked the door to the suite and strode in with one very happy looking Xander in tow before she stopped dead in her tracks.

“God, Buffy! Could you be a worse slob if you tried?” She bent over and began picking up the clothes that littered the floor of the vestibule. “Sorry Xander. She may be my best friend, but she’s an eternal slob.” She finished picking everything up and held the pile close to her chest and faced Xander who had an odd look on his face. “What? Look, it’s a small price to pay for sharing a room in this beautiful country but if...”

“Anya?” He waited till she ceased her rant. “Unless Buffy wears a bow tie and vest, I’d say these are William’s.” He grabbed said tie from her pile and brought it up for her to see.

Her hand flew to her mouth.

The sound of Buffy’s voice rang out loud and clear with her heated ‘oh God yes’ coming from down the hall. Xander’s face formed a knowing grin while he swaggered his head in time to a non-existent beat.

“Alright, William. Way to go, my man.”

Anya quickly punched his shoulder to quiet him and snatched the tie back from him.

She ran to the couch and threw the clothes haphazardly onto it then went back and dragged Xander with her down the hallway as quietly as possible. Nearing the door, she was stifling her giggles as they both brought their ears to Buffy’s door. Oh it was more than obvious their friends were getting along judging from the heated words that filtered through the wooden barrier in both English and French.

F: “... so damn tight, Buffy...”

“...that’s it, fuck me hard, Spike...”

The couple listening in stood up straight at the same time, a look of shared shock filling their faces, saying the same exact thing that was on both their minds.

“Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!”

“Oooomph, hey!” She poked him again to be quiet. He rubbed his ribs and shrugged his shoulders, mouthing the word ‘what’.

Their eyes widened the longer they listened before Anya grabbed his hand and led him away from the door. Once they were back in the living room she sat down on the couch and smiled triumphantly.

“Well, I’d say mission accomplished.”

“I second that motion.” He leaned back and threw an arm over the back of the couch, smiling when she leaned into him.

“Well I for one am relieved. That should take the ‘B’ out of the bitchiness she’s been experiencing lately.” He laughed at her statement and she smiled at him.

“And I am happy for William losing his virginity. ‘It’s about time’ somehow doesn’t quite sum it up for the guy. More like long overdue really.”

She nodded in agreement as a plan formulated itself in her head.

“I have an idea. Whenever they’re through going to happy land and back and finally show their faces, you go talk to William and I’ll talk to Buffy and...” She cupped a hand over his ear and whispered the rest of her suggestion, Xander’s smile growing wider with each word she uttered.

“You really want me to?” He was giddy with excitement.

“Oh yes, you were quite proficient with the giving of many orgasms. I’d like some more, so please say yes?”

“Hell yes.”

He threw his arms around a giggling Anya and began kissing her. Both were content to pass the time fooling around on the couch while their friends finished fooling around in the other room. It would have worked too had it not been for him rolling her over the remote, turning the TV on, the volume loud as could be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

F: “What the hell?” William froze.

“Oh shit, wait... it’s the TV, Anya must be home!”

That certainly needed no translating. He could tell her roommate had probably been driven home by his friend. They scrambled together before realizing they’d left their clothes lying scattered all over the floor before they ever came into the bedroom.

Well, at least she could get dressed. She flew to the closet and grabbed the first thing she reached for and threw it on, a pale pink sundress. She went for a pair of underwear next when she heard the TV go off and the subsequent string of curses coming from Anya’s loud mouth. She rolled her eyes and looked at Spike apologetically while she finished dressing herself. She walked over to him and leaned down to kiss him quickly.

“Be right back with your clothes.” She gave him a wink and left the room, trying to smooth her sex tousled hair into place as best she could. Like it mattered, her perceptive friend would have figured it out the second she saw the clothes on the floor and it was just An.... okay, Anya and Xander. She walked backwards slowly before they could see her and made her way to the bathroom to straighten her hair with a brush. Talk about double embarrassment. She quickly made herself presentable and walked straight into the living room as nonchalantly as possible.

“Hi guys!”

The kissing couple broke apart startled. Anya however, didn’t have the conscience to look ashamed.

“Hello. Got yourself some I see?” She laughed when Buffy went red and her eyes locked with Xander’s who did have the state of mind to at least look apologetic for her.

“Uhmm, whateve...”

“Oh come off it. As if.” She pointed her finger directly over the pile of clothes sitting to her right and raised an eyebrow as if daring her friend to lie. “Don’t look so embarrassed, you needed it.”

Buffy closed her eyes and held out her hand.

“Okay. Stop right there and turn the megaphone OFF that is in place where you mouth should be, please?”

“Fine. You can give me the details later.”

“So not going to happen, Anya.”

“But why? We’re best friends, we’re suppose to share information like that.”

“No, no, YOU share information like that, not me. And it’s not a best friend thing, it’s your overactive libido and bragging rights... thingy kicking into high gear.”

Anya slumped back into the couch, crossed her arms and huffed. Meanwhile Xander had the look of someone who was going to be outted for his size whether it was with his permission or not. They both watched Buffy as she came to the couch and gathered the clothes in her arms and walked back down the hall.

She knocked softly on her door and let William know it was her before entering. He was pacing the room nervously running his fingers through his hair while wearing her sheet loosely wrapped about his waist. Total yum. Why oh why did they have to come home now, she whined inside.

The relief he felt from having her and his clothes back washed over him. She sat down on the bed and watched him get dressed, wishing it were already tomorrow so he would be calling to say he’d come get her. She sat there pouting when he zipped his fly up and came towards her.

Bending down on one knee he tilted her chin up with one finger and smiled. She was adorable when she jutted out that bottom lip of hers. She smiled back and kissed him quickly. Standing up she walked to the door and opened it.

“I hope you’re ready for this, well, let’s just say you won’t have to be if Anya can prevent herself from speaking in French. I hope your friend has more couth when it comes to matters like these.” She rolled her eyes and turned to go when she felt William pull her back inside the room. He spun her around and planted a kiss on her that would have melted a chocolate bar sitting in a freezer. When he finally let her go, she stumbled a bit and smiled, dazed from the passion he poured into that one kiss. She smiled when he chuckled and held his hand up to his ear in the ‘phone’ symbol, letting her know with no doubts that he’d be getting hold of her tomorrow.

Hand in hand they strolled into the living room to find their friends arguing in hushed tones. She looked to William who raised a curious eyebrow and cleared his throat, forcing their buddies to whip around in their direction and smile as if nothing were being discussed.

“Buffy, Xander and I were just disc...”

“Anya, remember what I said about subtly?” He waited till she sat back pouting and addressed his friend. F: “William, good to see you here. I’m happy you and Buffy arrrrrrrrrre... getting along so well. Could I speak with you for a moment? Privately that is?”

Buffy noted how Anya suddenly perked up after the statement in French had been made. She hated this. She felt like the only one, no, the last one to know anything, like everything was a secret because she couldn’t understand the language. William squeezed her hand and gave her a peck to the cheek and nodded before walking with his friend towards the kitchen.

F: “Alright, William!” Xander punched him in the arm. “I KNEW you had it in you, well, you had it in her, but the fact is... you’re no longer a virgin. Welcome to manhood, my friend.” He slapped him on the back several times.

William stood there blushing three shades of red, until Xander asked a question.

F: “So. What was it like? Did she, I don’t know, do anything, SPECIAL for you?” When his buddy’s stare turned deadly he backed off a bit, surprised when the shy guy he knew disappeared and a protective man came out and warned him sternly.

F: “I’m going to forget I even heard you ask those invasive questions. Since you’re my friend, I will also overlook the fact I want to knock you out for even thinking I’d discuss what I did with that beautiful woman. I’m not like you or any of the other friends we have in our circle. I will not talk about what happened behind her back like she’s a thing; she has a name, and feelings. She’s special and for your information we plan on spending the summer together. So don’t ever let me catch you being disrespectful about her.”

F: “Whoa okay, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean anything other than... forget it, you’re right. And I’m glad to hear you’ll be spending the summer together, really. Ecstatic as a matter of fact, because that’s exactly what Anya and I decided too. So... still friends?” he asked weakly and held out his hand in truce.

F: “Yeah, still friends.” He felt sort of guilty for barking at Xander, but deep inside he knew what he said was right, every word of it. They shook hands then embraced for a real truce; they were indeed still the very best of friends they’d always been, patting one another hard on the back.

Then Xander pitched him an idea he hoped he would go for.

~~~

“Come, sit.” Anya patted the spot next to her on the couch and watched with an excited look on her face as her dearest friend walked reluctantly towards her to sit. “Oh, don’t be like that. I wanted to let you know that I like Xander.” She nodded her head almost the entire time, making Buffy dizzy from her enthusiasm. “Very much. So much so, in fact, that I’d like him to stay the night, if that’s alright with you of course. He’s very good at giving orgasms and I want more. As in like now. So why don’t you let William take you back to their place so we can be alone okay? Thanks, I knew you’d understand.”

“Are you serious?” she asked incredulously. “Wait, of course you are, rewind, what makes you think that Spike is going to agree to that, I mean we just met and, and...” Again Anya gave her the ‘major duh’ look and crossed her arms over her chest. “Anyway, what makes you think he’ll agree to it?”

“Puleeease. A virgin, once he’s had some is like the energizer bunny, ya know?” her finger rotated in circles, “they keep going and going and goi...”

“You KNEW? You knew and you didn’t tell me!?!?” She was practically shouting now, forcing Anya to cringe. “Why didn’t you tell me? I would be mad if William hadn’t figured out a way to tell me himself.” Yeah, she was a bit mad with her friend, having the knowledge before hand may have saved them a couple of embarrassing moments.

“Well, I didn’t find out until he was tongue deep between your legs.” She answered her matter-of-factly.

“AND you saw THAT? In the name of all that is holy, is there anything else you care to share?” Okay, now she was truly fuming.

“Calm down, it was an accident really. Look, Xander went to the basement to give William, wait... who the hell is Spike?” It took her awhile, but it caught up with her that Buffy had said ‘Spike’ instead of ‘William’.

“It’s William.” Buffy ducked her head and blushed. “It’s my nickname for him.” She toed the floor when Anya burst out laughing.

“Oh, you HAVE to tell me why you came up with that one.” She continued laughing until Buffy shot her a warning glare. She coughed then continued. “Anyway, so he went down there and I came down after him, we both had no idea he was ‘wining and dining’ you LITERALLY. Don’t worry, we left right away, didn’t stick around and watch or anything... much,” she whispered quickly, “and as for him being a virgin, Xander is the one who told me right at that moment. It wasn’t like I could shout it out when you were... occupied.” She waved her hand around Buffy’s lower half. “We figured you two didn’t need any help, as evidenced when we came home to discover clothes everywhere and moaning coming from your room.”

“Fine, whatever, you’re giving me a headache and ruining my good mood here. William still may not agree.”

Anya patted her knee and winked.

“Yes, he will, Xander is talking to him right now about it. Besides you better hope he says yes, because I’m not holding back in the verbal department tonight, so either you go to their place and get some more of hot little Frenchie or get yourself a good set of earplugs.”

“Eww! God I hope he says yes.” She lowered her head to her knees and sighed.

“Hey, as long as he keeps providing orgasms, I’ll keep providing him with pu...”

“DON’T finish that sentence.” Buffy sat up and promptly interrupted, knowing exactly where Anya was going with that statement.

“What?”

Just then the men came back from the kitchen, both smiling when Xander spoke.

F: “It’s settled.” He added in English, “That is if you’re okay with this, Buffy? William would be delighted to entertain you at our,” he looked around at the spacious luxury of the girl’s suite, “MORE than humble abode.”

“I’m sure your place is wonderful.” Buffy giggled and answered him, more than pleased inside that William wanted to have her around him. She was excited that their night didn’t have to end, and that she wouldn’t be forced to put up with Anya’s moaning.

“Well, that’s that. Go pack your bags sister and hit the road so Xander and I can make with the hot monkey sex.”

“ANYA!!!” Both Buffy and Xander shouted in unison.

And again with the...

“What?”

Tbc...


A/N: Okay, time to feed the muse... come on now, throw us a crumb luv?