Author's Chapter Notes:
I’m posting this now as hopefully a nice way to start off the work week, I do hope you enjoy it. I want to thank my friend kitty for the lovely picture she made for LIL. I was floored when I saw it. In my mind, she captured the very essence of this fic perfectly and the summer love our couple will share. Many hugs and smooches to you my dear, I can’t thank you enough. Thanks to Dusty273 for editing, you’re such a dear to me. Again, this chappy is for Karbear57 as a prezzie. Once I have chapter 22 of Tailored Encounters written I’ll have her busy I’m sure.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After taking a quick shower, Buffy packed an overnight bag and headed to the living room where she found everyone chatting away.

“I so need to learn French and fast. It’s disturbing... not being able to understand all of you. For all I know you’re talking about me and it’s kinda rude.”

“Well that’s because we are talking about you right now,” Anya piped up. “But only because William here asked what the word Spike meant.” She smiled away as Buffy ducked her head and blushed.

“Dare I ask what you told him?” This oughta be interesting, she thought. She just hoped he understood it was meant to be flattering to his manhood.

“Actually I handled that part.” Xander spoke up. It didn’t take him long to learn his new girlfriend had no idea that the blunt truth was sometimes too much for people to handle, especially for William with his delicate sensibilities. “I assumed it was a compliment to his, well, shall we say...”

“Penis,” Anya finished where Xander paused. “Xander has a very nice penis too, but I haven’t nicknamed it yet because of the little be...” she held a crooked finger up.

“ANYA! Somehow I don’t think Buffy wants to know anything about that.”

“Damn right I don’t; no offense Xander.”

“None taken.”

“I hope you know what you’re getting yourself into by dating my friend here, Xander. It will take a bit of mental constitution on your part.”

“HEY!!! I’m right here you know.” Anya’s frown turned to a smile when Xander wrapped an arm around her and kissed her cheek before replying.

“I’ll deal.”

F: “I don’t mean to interrupt, but what are we talking about?” William watched the exchange between everyone and assumed their conversation was focusing on Anya.

F: “We were discussing your new nickname.” Xander answered his friend before asking the inevitable. “So, SPIKE, what DO you think of Buffy’s pet name now that you know what it means?” William looked to Buffy who was smiling shyly at him before he answered.

F: “She can call me whatever she wants, just as long as she calls.”

Everyone except for Buffy burst out laughing. No one expected him to answer with something as bold as that. He gave her a wink when she looked confused before reminding Xander to let her know what he would be doing for her, for them.

“Oh, that’s right. Wil, er, Spike has informed me he’s going to learn English here as fast as possible so that the two of you won’t have any problems communicating.”

Her eyes went wide as she strode over to the couch opposite Xander and Anya to sit next to Spike. Turning towards him, she smiled brightly.

“You would do that for me?”

He knew she was making reference to his learning her language so he threw his arms around her and hugged her tight.

F: “I would anything for you, Miss Buffy.”

He kissed her cheek and she melted into his embrace. This was a real boyfriend. A guy who was willing to learn her language just so they could communicate? Oh yeah, he was a keeper.

“You don’t mind me calling you Spike, do you, William?” She waited till Xander interpreted her question for her and smiled with relief when he replied with a simple ‘oui’.

“William here is a 4.0 student, a real genius. I’d say give him a couple weeks or so and he’ll know enough English to get the two of you talking nicely through the summer.”

It was true. William never dated, so all his time was spent on his studies. Buffy threw him an incredulous look.

“AND you’re smart? Wow, I really hit the jackpot.”

He didn’t know what she said, but her tone of voice let him know it was something positive. He stood up and offered his hand to her. He felt it was time to go, so he let their respective friends know.

F: “We’ll leave you two alone now. Hopefully Miss Buffy won’t mind the cramped quarters of our apartment too much.”

When she went to pick up her duffel bag, he took it from her and slung the strap over his shoulder. He placed a hand gently at her waist and led her towards the door, opened it for her and waited politely until she went through first. Stunning good looks, a body to die for, gentlemanly manners, sweet natured and smart; all wrapped up into one yummy package. Oh yeah, this was going to be the best summer ever.

Saying their goodbyes, Buffy clung to one of Spike’s arms as they made their way back outside to his car. The drive back to Paris went even slower, she felt, because every time she tried to put a hand on his thigh he shooed her away and wagged a warning finger at her while smiling. After the fourth try and a purposeful pout, he chuckled and took her wandering hand, kissing the back of it then threaded their fingers together, holding it the rest of the trip.

When they reached his apartment, he waited until they were inside and the door was shut before trying to convey his apologies for such a small and humble abode. When she didn’t quite understand, he made a few symbols while pointing to her and rubbing his fingers together as if holding cash then swung his hands around the apartment. She giggled when she ‘got it’ and threw her arms around him.

“I don’t care if you lived in a barn. You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me and I like it here. Where I’m staying is nice and big, but here its cozy and I don’t mind being forced to be so close to you.” She kissed him sweetly and rubbed her nose against his.

The place consisted of four rooms’ total. A tiny kitchen with a small bar-type counter with two stools, acting as a kitchen table she assumed. There were no doors or walls separating it from the modest living room that seemed spacious enough due to their owning very little furniture. One small love seat, an oversized raggedy looking recliner with an oval end table placed between them sat askew in the room. She could tell the reason was to allow the one giant window in this area to provide them with its view of Paris along with the sunlight. In the far corner stood an entertainment center with DVDs stacked neatly in the shelves below a twenty seven inch television set.

She was a bit surprised to find everything was so neat and tidy. Of course with a place as small as this, it probably didn’t take much to keep it clean. He guided her down a tiny hallway and opened a door saying ‘Xander’ to indicate that was his room. She gasped to find clothes and other junk lying around as if he never cleaned it. He chuckled then led her to the bathroom which was surprisingly large. Her attention was immediately drawn to the giant, old fashioned looking bathtub with clawed feet. She could definitely imagine the two of them fitting in there with no problem under a heap of bubbles. He showed her where they kept the towels for when she wanted to bathe then led her out and down to the room at the very end of the hall. Arriving at his bedroom, she was amazed at how spotless it was compared to Xander’s.

He ushered her inside and placed her bag on the queen sized bed. There was one small dresser which stood next to the bed with nothing but an alarm clock and a table lamp on top. She wondered where he kept his clothes before turning to the opposite side of the room to see a sliding closet door. It appeared to be the same size as Xander’s room, but seemed more spacious because of the lack of clutter.

He watched her flop herself onto the bed and bounce up and down on it a few times as if testing it. He smiled inside. The first woman ever to grace his bed and she was already making herself comfy in it as he watched her roll from side to side. He could hardly wait to fall asleep with her in his arms.

He went to his closet and pulled out a set of faded blue denims and a black T-shirt. Strolling over to her, he pointed to his clothes and then over his shoulder. Of course she didn’t understand so he motioned for her to follow him. He dropped his clothes off in the bathroom then led her back to the couch and turned the TV on. He flipped to one of the few English speaking channels then handed her the remote.

She watched him walk into the kitchen to use the phone briefly then came back to her. He bent down and signaled his hand for her to stay, gave her a quick kiss and then left the room. She didn’t understand what he was up to until she heard the sound of water running coming from the bathroom. Duh, of course. He probably hadn’t had a shower since before he went to work. When she heard the bathroom door shut, the temptation to join him was making her itch. Instead she got up and went to the entertainment center, wondering if there were any movies she would find any American movies in their collection.

Settling herself cross legged on the floor, she turned her head sideways to start her inspection. The better majority of them were in French which she quickly ignored. What few she did find in English were mostly Rambo style, military shoot ‘em up flicks... definitely not her thing.

“Oh wow, here we go.” On the far right end of the shelf she spied what had to be Xander’s collection of Pink Panther movies. Who didn’t like the bumbling and comical French Inspector Clouseau? She giggled with delight and used both hands to pull out all five movies. Hopefully they would have French subtitles so they could watch it together.

When she lifted them out, she saw more DVDs fall forward from behind. Setting the ones she held aside, she picked up the two that fell to discover their ‘hidden’ porn collection. She laughed out loud and peered behind more of the DVDs to discover the entire back shelf lined with them.

“Well, they are bachelors after all.” She was just putting everything back in their place when she heard footsteps coming up behind her. She turned around to see a shirtless William rubbing his hair vigorously with a towel to dry it before he froze in place.

She knew he had to be a bit embarrassed at her discovery so she taunted him a bit. Holding it up in the air she smirked at him while shaking it back and forth. He turned bright red and covered his eyes with his hands, shaking his head back and forth, clearly horrified at her findings. When she laughed he parted two fingers to peek at her with one eye. She patted the floor next to her indicating he sit which he did somewhat hesitantly. Turning the cover over, there was a picture of a couple engaged in a sex, doggie style. She pointed to the picture then moved her finger back and forth between them, raising both eyebrows a few times to denote the two of them trying it out.

He blushed some more when he caught onto her meaning, but inside he was relieved she didn’t seem to care about the DVDs. Oh, if she wanted it doggie style, he was going to give it to her alright. He was more than anxious to try anything she would allow. The image of her bent over to retrieve her keys before they made it inside her suite flashed through his mind. Yup, that was all it took to make him hard as nails again. Damnit, he’d purposely relieved himself while taking a shower too. They hadn’t finished their second round of sex before their friends showed up and he didn’t want to cum too quickly when they did finally do something again, thus he figured a quick wank would help his hormones to settle down.

Being a virgin for so long had him sporting an erection every time the wind blew just right. But in the presence of this girl it was a constant state of arousal. He wondered how many times they could get away with doing it in one night before either of them became too sore or tired. He laughed out loud at that thought as he placed the DVDs back into their ‘hidden’ position. Hopefully he’d find out tonight. She gave him a confused look, so he picked up the DVDs she originally pulled out and chuckled some more.

F: “How about this one? It’s incredibly funny.” He opened it up and pulled the disc out.

“Oui.” She retrieved the empty jacket to read aloud which movie he’d chosen. “The Pink Panther Strikes Again. This is my favorite out of all of them.” She leaned back on her elbows and stretched her legs out in front of her, content to appreciate the aesthetics of his perfect ass in the sky blue jeans as he set inserted the disc.

The doorbell rang, interrupting the silence and she heard Spike mutter something before dashing into the bathroom and back out again, pulling his T-shirt over his head before flinging the door open. She watched him pay the man before taking a sack from him then shut the door again. Motioning for her to join him at counter, she watched as he pulled out two Styrofoam cartons. When he opened them up the smell of lasagna filled the room.

F: “I hope this is alright with you?” He asked in English, “Like?”

“This is perfect, merci, Spike.”

He set about getting plates, forks and a glass of soda each.

She didn’t realize just how hungry she was until she burped loudly after cleaning her plate.

“Oh my God, I’m so sorry. Pardon Moi.” She covered her mouth while he laughed out loud then giggled when he purposely pounded on his chest and let out a horrendous burp of his own. “Ewww. Okay, I can handle the burps, but if you start farting in front of me, we’re going to have problems.” She shook her head then headed for his bedroom after placing her dishes in his sink. She definitely needed to brush her teeth due to the garlic she tasted in their meal.

William cleaned up everything including washing the dishes when she came back into the room with her toothbrush in her mouth. She was still brushing her teeth when she mumbled through the foaming toothpaste and pointed to her brush first then directly at his mouth.

F: “What’s the matter? Don’t you want to kiss my lasagna breath?” He stole her toothbrush right out of her hand and leaned in to make like he was going to kiss her until she shrieked and pushed back at him. She snatched it back quickly and giggled, clearly amused at his attempt to play with her a bit. He followed her into the bathroom after wiping his sudsy hands and handed her a bottle of mouthwash when she finished spitting in the sink.

She took the bottle of green liquid gratefully and gargled as quietly as possible while watching him brush his own teeth. When they were both finished she couldn’t help but think it felt as if they lived together to be doing such things as burping and brushing their teeth in front of each other. She followed him back out to the living room and waited for him to sit on the couch before joining him. He situated himself on one end and propped his left ankle over the opposite knee. Oh no, he wasn’t going to get away with that.

He watched her curiously as she grabbed his socked foot from his knee and lay it straight across the length of the couch. When she sat down right between his legs and propped her own feet up he groaned. The feel of her bottom so close to his groin brought his erection back full force. He moved to sit up a tad straighter, wiggling slightly away from her. She wore a thin sundress and the fact he could feel the indentation of her cheeks through his jeans was going to be torture on him if he couldn’t get some distance. He quickly grabbed a throw pillow and pushed her forward.

“What are you doi... Oh!” She felt him push a pillow between their bodies then wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her tight against him. She snuggled against his hard chest thinking, he’s so thoughtful, never once suspecting there was a bulge behind the pillow that threatened to tear through the dense fabric and stuffing just to get to her derrière.

He grabbed the remote to press play and set up French subtitles even though he knew the movie’s lines by heart then returned his arm to her waist. It was nice they could enjoy something like this together and hopefully the movie would take his mind off his raging hard on.

Together they sat and laughed through the entire flick as the city lights outside came on when the last of the sun disappeared over the horizon. When it was over, he used the remote to turn the TV back on and the DVD player off. Buffy turned around into his arms and started nibbling at his ear, saying things to him that had his cock twitching wildly in his jeans. Damnit he wished he could underst... wait. Why hadn’t he thought of it before?

Spike pushed her away from him and motioned for her to stay. She pouted; all she wanted to do was kiss him for awhile. He kissed her pout and then her forehead before leaving the room. When he came back he brought a laptop with him and quickly resumed their respective positions and opened it up on her lap so they could both look at it.

“Uhm, what are we doing exactly here?” He didn’t answer her, but instead went to the internet. She couldn’t read a thing so she had no idea what he was up to until several clicks later he stopped on a site where there were both English and French words. She didn’t bother to read them but instead watched him type something into a text box then hit return. When the next page loaded she couldn’t believe what she saw... it was awesome. She read aloud.

“This is a site that translates any word or phrase into any language you’d like. I thought maybe we could talk this way until I’ve learned English. I hope you don’t mind?” She turned her head to see him grinning. She kissed him quickly on the cheek then turned back around to type her reply, which he read in turn.

F: “I don’t mind one bit, this is a wonderful idea. I can’t tell you how glad I am to be able to talk directly to you at all. It’s been hell gesturing everything.”

They went back and forth like this for nearly thirty minutes. He was surprised when she’d told him that she didn’t think he was interested in her when she tried to flirt with him at the bistro. He told her it was only because she was the most beautiful woman in the world he’d ever met and didn’t see how it was possible she would be interested in him. He adamantly denied being ‘drop dead gorgeous’ as she put it and they argued back and forth until she kissed him senseless. He relayed his nervousness about everything that had led them to this point and that he was beside himself with happiness that she wanted to see him throughout the summer. When she typed in ‘so are we officially boyfriend and girlfriend’, his answer was an emphatic yes and that she was his ‘first everything’; girlfriend, girl he ever kissed, lover, etc. Towards the end of their conversation she thanked him for taking it upon himself to learn her language and promised to do her best to learn his but not to expect any miracles either. He chuckled then asked her one last question... how much of Paris had she seen since she’d been in the country to which her reply was nothing since Anya had dragged them to club after club nearly every night.

He snapped the laptop shut and placed his hands on her hips to get her to stand. She stood there confused when he brought her a light jacket and placed it around her shoulders, grabbed her hand and his keys and headed out the door. He shuffled her into his car and drove a few short blocks before parking it. When they got out he quickly sprinted around to her side and pulled out a bandana from his pocket. He wrapped it lengthwise and went to place it around her eyes. She stepped back, not sure she wanted to be blindfolded. Wrapping his arms around her, he whispered against her hair and kissed her cheek. She understood that he was asking permission to do this when he held it back up in front of her and uttered the word ‘s’il vous plait’. She nodded, supposing no harm could come from her being blindfolded in public with tons of tourists and locals roaming the streets. He smiled and thanked her before securing it behind her head.

He wrapped an arm around her waist and led her in the direction of his surprise, being careful that she never had a chance to trip with his careful guidance. Since she said she’d seen nothing but the local clubs, then he knew she hadn’t seen what he was about to show her. And since it was to be her first time, seeing it at night would be something truly special, at least he hoped she would like it.

He walked her for quite some distance, making her wonder what he was up to. She could tell they were still walking the streets from the sounds of the hustle and bustle of people when he finally stopped. He stepped behind her and untied the cloth, whispered something in her ear then turned her around to see one of the most beautiful sights she ever laid eyes on, causing her to gasp his name then squeal with delight as her head craned towards the sky.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She turned in his arms and thanked him before kissing him full on the mouth. No one even bothered to stare at the young couple when he grabbed the back of her head and deepened the kiss, her bliss-filled moans filling his loins with lust and his heart joy that she enjoyed his little surprise. They finally had to break for air and he held her body tight against his.

F: “I will take you everywhere this summer, Buffy; show you every lovely place in my country though none could ever hope to compare themselves to your beauty.”

She buried her nose in his chest and inhaled his scent, savoring it along with the warmth his arms provided. He was a romantic through and through and she loved it. No more dumb jocks for her, this man was the stuff dreams were made of, what every girl wanted in a boyfriend. She felt ten feet tall for being so lucky as to find him, bump into him... whatever. How fate had brought them together she didn’t care, all she cared about was hanging onto him as long as she could.

He took her underneath the twinkling lights of the Eiffel Tower and got them on the elevator along with other tourists, riding it all the way to the top of the highest observation platform about nine hundred feet up. They stayed long enough to take in the entire view of the city. He kept one arm around her waist and took his time pointing out each prominent place and naming them for her while his cheek remained flush with hers. Oh, she appreciated what he was doing, but the fact she was here at all, at the top of this incredible landmark in the city of lovers with her new lover was all she needed to be happy.

By the time they finally arrived back at his apartment, she still found it difficult to wipe the silly perma-smile from her face.

“Wow. Tonight was really, just... wow.” He smiled at her then retrieved his laptop. When he attempted to open it, she quickly placed her hand on top of it and shook her head ‘no’. “I don’t feel like talking right now. We have the whole summer for that. Right now... I want to show you just how much I appreciate what you did for me.” She leaned in to whisper huskily against his ear, hoping she’d get her point across from the mere action alone. “Show you how much I appreciate you.”

The laptop forgotten, he followed her back into his bedroom. He was going to ask her if she enjoyed herself tonight, but apparently she had other ways in mind of how she wanted to communicate. C'est la vie', who was he to argue with a beautiful woman? Especially when the beautiful woman was his girlfriend... his girlfriend. He would never get over it, how she waltzed into his life and turned everything upside down in under an hour... for the better. She moved her duffel bag from the bed to the floor and beckoned him forward.

When he came to stand in front of her, she took her time in pulling his shirt out from his pants. She lifted it over his head then went to work on his jeans, grateful that he didn’t wear underwear as it would only get in the way. She thought about doing a striptease for him but decided against it. That was a little too bold and wouldn’t fit the moment for either of them. She decided that maybe he would enjoy undressing her himself so when he finally stood naked in front of her, she resisted the temptation to fondle his manhood that jutted out proudly from his lean form and turned her back to him, lifting her hair so he clearly understood what she wanted him to do.

He didn’t need to be nervous around her anymore now that they were officially a couple, but he still couldn’t help it. She absolutely bewitched him with everything she did and he feared before long he’d be head over heels in love with her. It wasn’t the thought of being in love that scared him, it was knowing that at the end of the summer she would inevitably have to go home. He’d never had a broken heart before, but if it felt anything like what he was feeling now just thinking about her leaving then he was heading for serious trouble.

His fingers trembled while pulling the zipper to her dress down revealing the golden expanse of her back as it parted. He was immediately drawn to her slim shoulders and reached out with one hand. Placing his palm over her silky skin, he ran it downward over the entire length of her arm, clasping her hand in his. Giving in to his desire, he dipped his head and placed his mouth against her shoulder blade. He brushed his lips back and forth, enjoy the tickling sensation it produced along with her little sighs. He wrapped a gentle arm around her waist, trailing light kisses towards her neck, smiling when she tilted her head to give him better access.

She reached a hand around to hold the back of his head while he subjected her to the softest of kisses, leaving tingles to dance along her skin. Leaning against him, she felt his manhood press into her bottom. Shivers ran up and down her spine when he suddenly pulled on her waist possessively, purring into her ear before nipping at the skin behind her ear.

“Don’t tease me, Spike. I want you too much right now to play games.” She turned around and took his hands in hers, placing them over her breasts. “Undress me.” Extending her arms outward she held still, hoping he understood.

Since he was naked and she was not, he took her actions to mean that she wanted him to remove her clothes like she had his. His fingers peeled her dress slowly away from her chest. Letting go of the fine material, it fell from her body, catching on her slender hips. She wore a white strapless brassiere with a single pink bow in the center, pale pink seed pearls sewn into the under-wire that encased her breasts. He fingered the delicate bow while his other hand ran along her side and down to push the dress from her hips. Glancing down, he saw that she wore matching panties and his breathing picked up as he slid his hand around to cup her backside. He couldn’t help but think how purely feminine she looked. She was like a tiny Barbie doll, except Barbie never wore a thong.

She watched him circle behind her then felt his warm hands caress her backside tenderly before taking the sides of her panties and pulled them down until they dropped on the floor to join her dress. Her bra followed next... once he managed to figure out how it was hooked together. God, she couldn’t wait till he took her from behind, she had that thought in her head all night long after discovering his skin flicks. Feeling a tad wicked, she wondered if she could entice him into it, without having to come out and explain it. She arched her back until she felt the tip of his erection slide between her cheeks, that’s when he grabbed her hips and spun her around without any warning. The look of lust and fascination filled his piercing blue eyes, making her grow wet with desire.

Taking a step back, he crawled onto the bed and guided her by the hands to follow him. They were both on their knees facing each other, wondering what the other wanted to do... to try first. Buffy took the initiative first by wrapping her hand around his cock and squeezed, pleased when his eyes screwed shut and he whispered her name. Taking one of his hands, she brought it between her thighs and left him there to do whatever he wanted.

F: “So wet, Buffy.” He glided his fingers between her nether-lips, amazed at how slick she was. She was driving him insane, making him want to forget this slow, sensual foreplay and bury himself inside her sweet channel. He slid two fingers into her depths and gasped when she responded by squeezing his cock a little harder before she pulled away from him completely.

“Enough is enough. I need you now.” She finished her statement by turning around and placing her face sideways against the pillow, presenting her ass in the air and throwing him a wicked grin as she spread her knees apart. It would be hard for him to miss the mark with her fully exposed in the light like this.

The second she bared herself to him, he let loose a string of profanities before launching into action. He grabbed one hip and used his other hand to guide the head of his erection to her opening, groaning when he pushed forward and she pushed back, helping him to sink his full length inside. There was no way he was going to last in this position; it was too erotic being able to watch her beautiful ass as he pumped his shaft in and out of her welcoming warmth. He tried to set a pace, a slow one at first, but when she reached back and grabbed one of his hips and urged him to go faster his body obeyed without question. She let go and squealed in a high pitched voice. It was one thing to watch a movie of two people doing this, but to see his cock slide in and out of her slick folds and the sense of power he felt from such a dominate position was too much. Since he wasn’t going to make it much longer, he picked up the pace until he was slamming into her. She screamed his name and he felt her clamping down around him. His hips took over and rolled to the side every time he pushed forward.

The bedroom quickly filled with the sound of flesh slapping together hard and fast along with twin cries of ecstasy. Buffy was delirious with the bliss now radiating between her legs and unable to do anything except allow her body to be pleasured as Spike began pounding into her at an insane speed. As she neared her orgasm, she wanted him to cum with her, so she did her best to reach a hand between both their legs and gripped his balls firmly. She rolled them in her hand as she swiftly approached the peak of her orgasm. Feeling her body soar past the clouds, she grabbed the headboard and raised her body up, letting go of him to hold on as her muscles constricted around him.

Her treatment of his scrotum drove him to fuck her with wild abandon. When she let go and shifted, he felt as if she were strangling his cock. He leaned his chest against her back and wrapped one arm around her waist while the other sought purchase next to hers on the headboard. His body jerked forward even as he tried to stave off from releasing just yet. There was no success to be had, not when she was cumming this hard around him. Pressing his cheek to hers he let himself spill inside of her, his thrusts slowing until he was completely spent.

As he fell back onto the bed, he brought her with him, her body releasing his cock when they landed. She rolled over and lay motionless until she could breathe properly.

“Wow. I may be going out on a limb here, but I assume you enjoyed that position?” She spared a glance in his direction to see his eyes closed but a huge smile on his face. “I thought so. We’re going to have to build up your tolerance, baby.” She sat up and raised an arm, *sniff, sniff*, “Well, I may not stink, but I’m thinking that bathtub is big enough for the both of us.” She went to get up when he rolled over and grabbed her.

F: “Where do you think you’re going?” When she turned to look at him he gave her a wicked smiled and curled his tongue behind his teeth. He sat up and hauled her across his lap, kissing her until she stopped squirming.

“Come on,” she whined, “I wanna take a bath.” Coaxing him out of the bed her eyes went wide when she saw he was already at half mast. “Why do I get the impression I’m going to feel like a pin cushion tonight?” She pointed at it and he shrugged his shoulders sheepishly.

Laughing all the way down the hall, she dragged him into the bathroom and gestured between them and then turned the bath water on. The thought of her body all slippery and covered in bubbles sent him frantically searching to see if they actually had any bubble bath. Breathing a sigh of relief when he found some under the sink, he handed it over to her, wondering how much fun there was to be had while trying to get clean.

Tbc................



A/N: Feed the muse please?