Author's Chapter Notes:
What can I say, the muse snuck into the medicine cabinet and took a handful of those little blue pills again. Thanks to Dusty273 for all her help and beta work, smoochies to you sweety.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

William wasn’t one to usually take baths, but after being immersed in more than enough bubbles with his beautiful American girlfriend, well, let’s just say ‘rub a dub dub’ took on a whole new meaning.

Buffy had insisted upon getting in first and for him to sit in between her legs. At first he thought it was because she might be afraid he’d use the position to coax her into ridding him of the ‘hard on from hell’. But that wasn’t her purpose at all. She astounded him with her tenderness when she proceeded to bathe him instead. It was nothing more than lathering and rinsing him, but her gentle touch felt so erotic it excited rather than relaxed him. When she finished, he offered to do the same for her but she shook her head ‘no’. Instead she pulled his head back to lean against her shoulder while she drew patterns on his chest with the bubbles. She bent her legs, exposing her knees just above the bubbles and he couldn’t resist running his hands over her tiny ankles all the way up her smooth calves, around her knees and along her outer thighs before running them back down to repeat the pattern all over again.

As the water cooled and the bubbles evaporated, instead of a flaccid ‘floating penis’ she could see his appendage was just as straight and tall as the Eiffel Tower and snickered to herself. Yeah, they would definitely need to work on his stamina. Anya got one thing right though, what a virgin lacked in stamina, his libido made up for.

After indulging a few minutes more in the hot bubbly goodness of the bath, she realized that she needed to get out of the tub before she turned into a prune, so she nudged him forward. Spike seemed to know what she wanted and got up to retrieve them towels. The heat from the water created billows of steam to roll off his skin and she took advantage of the view he offered to appreciate his gorgeous body. Broad strapping shoulders with a strong back that tapered all the way down to his slim waist, forming a perfect ‘V’ shape. He had those love handle muscles that stuck out ever so deliciously just above those sharp lickable hip bones. Her eyes followed small rivulets of soapy water trail slowly down his spine to settle right between those two round, delicious buns. Ahhhhh, that ass... mmm, mmm, mmmmmmm. She would be thanking God everyday now that she was born a woman.

He stepped out of the tub and held a towel open for her, wrapping it tight around her shoulders when she backed into it. She chuckled when he went to put his glasses back on and they were all steamed up, forcing him to squint as he followed her down the hall to his room while trying to clean them. She had planned on staying naked but he hadn’t even pulled the towel from his waist when he began pulling his jeans back on.

Looking in Buffy’s direction as he zipped up his fly, he saw her face form into a frown. Couple that with the fact she made no effort to get herself dressed and he knew exactly what she was thinking. Oh, he definitely wanted another go at her, but he didn’t want her to think that was all he wanted from her. He really wanted to get to know her better, to know all about her. What she liked to do for fun, what she liked to eat, everything about her. It was great that he would be having all the sex he wanted this summer, but he was just as interested in what lay inside her pretty head as well as in what lay between her long beautiful legs.

He smiled brightly, brought her clothes to her and kissed her forehead. She still wondered why he wasn’t attacking her when she took her towel off and started to dress, but everything was obviously alright between them. She followed him back out to the couch and he brought the laptop with him. Wow, he wants to talk some more? Kind of hard to believe when she could tell by the bulge in the front of pants what he’d rather be doing.

They resumed their previous position when they’d first chatted and he started typing in question after question. Some of them were pretty general, others a little more personal but not inappropriate. After some time was spent answering him, it dawned on her that he was interested in her... in her, as in her person. Sure, they were boyfriend and girlfriend now, but most guys usually didn’t care about getting to know her once she’d given ‘it’ up. Funny how things were working in reverse for her with Spike. He was a wonder to her. She’d found a diamond in the rough, so to speak, while every other woman had ignored him for shinier gems that held all kinds of flaws within their facets. What would it be like when they were finally able to hold a verbal conversation?

He watched as she typed nearly two paragraphs into the translation box, curious as hell over what she was going to say or ask. When she finally hit return and he began reading, he wound his arms even tighter around her waist blushing harder than he ever had before. She was amazing, beautiful, funny... she was perfect for him. In two short paragraphs she’d told him how wonderful and caring she thought he was, how different and better he was than anyone else she’d ever dated, how much she was looking forward to being able to ‘talk’ with him and the list just kept going on and on. The last sentence also stated her desire to know all the answers to the same questions he had asked her.

And so, for the next two hours they excitedly typed back and forth, getting to know one another about as well as any couple could on a first date. There was of course plenty more to learn, but he’d told her they had a whole summer for that and he intended to spend every possible minute of his free time with her doing just that.

She finally decided to steer the conversation in a direction to which the subject matter held more questions she wanted to ask. If they were able to communicate in the same language, she’d be far too embarrassed to even suggest what she wanted to discuss.

Holy shit! He thought he couldn’t blush any deeper than he had earlier, nor get any harder than he already was. He was wrong. She wanted to know what turned him on, what he wanted to try, that she wanted to please him as much as possible and try some new things herself with him if he didn’t mind. She, of course, added one little last note, ‘no threesomes’. He chuckled and reassured her that even though seeing two women together turned every guy on, he had no desire to go outside their relationship in any way, shape or form.

Here’s where their conversation ran into some problems though. He tried to answer her as best as he could, telling her he would ignore the shade of pink that tinged her cheeks if she would ignore his, but there were certain words that just didn’t quite go through the translation process properly enough to be understood. They got the basic idea, but when it came to specifics... forget it.

That’s when Buffy got a bright idea. It was one she would never have suggested, but hey, under the circumstances... when you’re given lemons, you make lemonade right? Besides, they were both adults and it would not only solve the problem but it just might have other possible perks to it as well.

It was a brilliant idea, but he couldn’t believe what she was suggesting. He liked her forward way of thinking so of course his answer was yes.

F: “Oh, I almost forgot.” He certainly didn’t want to get things wrong on his part when it came time, plus it was easier to tell her like this, before he learned any English.

He typed in a short sentence and then covered his face looking a little embarrassed. After she read it, she turned around to kiss him and nod her head.

“My, my, William. Who would have thought a nice boy like you would be into dirty talk? I’m game though, whether you choose to do it in French or English.” Naturally she typed in what she had said, after that, there was nothing more to say as she closed the lid to his laptop and dragged him towards the TV. Together they picked out two porno movies and set about watching the first one, only this time, she made him sit between her legs. Naturally she couldn’t understand a lick of what they were saying in it, but who needed to?

It started out feeling like it was more of an instructional type video as they each had there cues of squeezing the other’s hands once for yes, twice for no. She was a bit surprised to find he had an inner kink to him, but everything he indicated he wanted to try was nothing she wasn’t willing to either. When they came to one particular part during the second movie, she squeezed his hand once and he turned to her, looking clearly shocked but highly aroused, too.

F: “Really?!?!”

“Ohhhhh yeah. That’s a definite oui.”

Oh, he was in heaven, or would be soon. He didn’t know a man out there that didn’t want to try anal sex at least once. Of course Xander’s description took on a whole new meaning now that he knew what it felt like to be inside a woman. He was more than eager to try it, he just didn’t think Buffy would consent and he damn sure wasn’t going to ask her.

A short while later, they stopped their hand communication system and just observed the TV in mutual silence. Buffy found herself surprisingly open to watching skin flicks with Spike, he made the situation feel comfortable, mostly due to his shy nature. Any other guy would probably be pawing her right about now and making lewd comments. They both blushed from time to time, but other than that, she discovered it actually turned her on rather than off. It wasn’t long before she could feel how wet her panties were getting and she knew it had to be affecting him, too. As they watched a dark haired girl on the screen pull open her partner’s pants and begin stroking him, she’d had enough.

William closed his eyes and leaned his head against Buffy’s shoulder when he felt her tiny fingers start caressing his erection through his jeans. When he felt her undo the fastenings and pull his throbbing member out to mimic what was going on in front of them, he thought he’d cum right there on the spot.

She didn’t want to spend too much time fondling him like this seeing that he was as ready as he was ever going to be, so she only stroked him a few times just to hear him moan before pushing him forward.

She made him stand up so she could remove his pants then gently pushed him back onto the couch to sit. She purposely didn’t obstruct his view of the television while slowly taking off all of her clothes except for her thong. He looked absolutely awestruck as his eyes followed her every move. When she began cupping her breasts and pushing them together, her poor boyfriend looked ready to self combust. He started to get up, clearly having seen enough and wanting her now, but she quickly pushed him back down and shook a warning finger at him, letting him know ‘not yet’.

She took a little pity on him though and guided one of his hands to his cock, encouraging him to stroke himself. He looked a little apprehensive at first, but she shot him a sexy grin and licked her lips, which was all the encouragement he needed to continue once she let go. She took one step back so he could watch up close what she was about to do and proceeded to drive him insane.

He didn’t know whether it was watching the porn or not that had her standing in front of him acting like the sex goddess she was, but he wasn’t going to stop her either. Taking over the job she’d started, he suddenly felt no shame in touching himself as he watched her throw her head back and moan, twisting one perfect little pink nipple between her fingers while the other hand slid beneath the front of her panties. He could see her fingers dancing beneath the silky material, rubbing herself then dipping down lower to play inside her sweet hole. Christ, he was going to shoot all over the couch and himself if she made herself cum like that.

When she opened her eyes and saw how gorgeous he looked sitting on the couch, pumping his thick shaft at a slow pace... she swore her panties just got a whole lot wetter. She wondered how much more he could take of her teasing and turned around slowly. Grabbing the sides of her underwear, she slowly pulled them down, bending at the waist and keeping her knees straight to give him a bird’s eye view of her backside as she lowered them all the way to the floor with her hands.

The second she bent over in front him, he wanted nothing more than to stand up and shove his cock between the swollen folds of her sex. He held back though, wanting to see what she would do next. He knew the moment she turned around with that smile on her face that she was purposefully trying to kill him with her little show. God bless America, he thought as she placed one small foot on the couch right next to his knee, opening herself up further to his view and began pumping two of her fingers inside herself slowly, moaning his name.

F: “My God, kitten. You have no idea how gorgeous you look.” Then again, maybe she did and that’s why she was doing what she was doing to him. Little minx.

She watched his hand begin moving faster and his breathing pick up when she removed her fingers and offered them to him. When he took the two digits into his mouth and sucked on them she was thankful he was a fast learner.

“Good boy, Spike. Very, VERY good.”

After wrapping his lips around her fingers, he knew it was time to stop all this foreplay. He licked each one clean then grabbed her hips roughly. Sitting up he pulled her into his mouth and drove his tongue deep inside her channel. She cried out and it wasn’t long before he could feel her body stiffen in ecstasy, her hands gripping his shoulders tightly. He was absolutely drunk from the taste of her essence as it flowed like honey over his tongue. He really could stay right where he was forever, feasting on her sweetness, but he had a huge problem that needed taking care of right now. He sat back and tried to pull her on top of him, wanting her in the same position they had enjoyed at her place, but she wouldn’t let him. Instead she dropped to her knees in front of him and snuggled her body between his legs.

She lowered her mouth onto his cock, taking in as much of him as she could. This was not a time to take things slow, she knew her man needed this and there wasn’t anything she wouldn’t do for him... or to him. He gasped as she hollowed her cheeks on the upstroke and allowed him to pop free from her mouth. Working the base of his shaft with her hand she laved the head of his shaft with her tongue then sucked it between her lips and flicked her tongue over the sensitive underside.

F: “Feels so good when you suck my cock, Buffy. I love the way your lips look, all stretched out, your mouth full of me. Ahhh, makes me want to pull out and cum on my stomach just so I can watch you lick it all up.”

Her little hand set a wonderful pace while she bathed him with her tongue. He looked down and was grateful her hair was still pinned up from their bath. Just seeing her pouty lips surround him was driving him mad with desire. He looked up briefly to see the brunette in the movie doing the same thing but in a different position than Buffy was in. The camera zoomed in for a close up and though it turned him on, it was far better to be receiving the real thing and Buffy was far more beautiful to watch. He grabbed the remote and turned the TV off, not wanting anything to distract him from enjoying the sight or feel of what was going on between his legs. Placing both hands gently on her head, he enjoyed the silky feel of her blonde locks, thinking how incredibly lucky he was that she enjoyed performing this act.

She silently appreciated the fact he was far more interested in watching her than the movie. It made her proud to know he liked what she was doing for him that much. She looked up and stared into his eyes. Oh yes, he was watching her intently, his hands on her head only encouraged her to suck him harder, hoping to bring him off soon.

The faster she circled her tongue around the ridge of his helmet the louder he moaned and she knew he was getting close. Placing her hands on the tops of his thighs, she began bobbing her head up and down his entire length, quickening the pace when she felt the muscles in his legs start to tremble.

Though he appreciated what she was doing, what he wanted more than anything was to be back inside her. Suppressing the urge to release in her mouth, he willed his hands to move and dragged her body towards him.

One second she was ready to swallow him down, the next she was being hauled up from underneath her shoulders. Spike grabbed her waist and roughly pulled her forward then pushed her thighs apart, positioning her right over his raging hard on. Her nipples tingled from the sensation of brushing against his chest as their ragged breathing made their bodies heave together in anticipation.

Reaching for her sex, he slid his fingers back and forth over her nether lips then quickly situated the head of his shaft between them. She was so slick and warm that her body accepted him effortlessly as she sank her full weight down, sighing in bliss as she did so.

“I love how you feel inside of me, baby. Fuck me hard, Spike, fuck me hard and cum inside my pussy.” This dirty talk was definitely something she could get into. If he liked it, then surely he would enjoy it that much more once he could understand her.

She felt his fingertips dig into her bottom, helping her move back and forth over him, grinding their centers together hard. The friction from his wiry hair rubbing against her clit sent delicious sparks of ecstasy to spread through the sensitive flesh of her nub up into her womb. They stared at each other, moans and sighs escaping their lips at the start of their dance. As her speed increased, his hands traveled north, gliding along her sides and up to take her breasts into his palms.

His tongue reached out to place light, teasing swirls and licks to the tips of each of the precious mounds in turn. She tilted her head to the side and arched her back, pushing her chest closer to his mouth, her tits aching for more attention which he gladly gave them. She wrapped her arms around his head, threading her fingers into his hair to hold him against her and changed the angle of her hips by tilting them up.

She rode him up and down now, using her knees against the couch to raise and lower herself rapidly, creating erotic, wet sounds every time their bodies came together. He pulled away from her chest and reached under her arms, hooking his hands on the tops of her shoulders from behind. Using the leverage he pulled her into the down strokes, trying to bury his cock to the hilt with every thrust.

She heard his moans turn to deep guttural grunts with every sharp, jabbing motion of his hips and she was rapidly coming undone, her body humming as the pressure in her belly increased. She clung to his shoulders for support when he suddenly stood up. She was shocked and unready for this bold move but she wrapped her legs around his waist instinctively so as not to fall.

He was so aroused that he didn’t know how much longer he would last and he desperately wanted her to cum before he did. Taking an idea they mutually agreed on from one of the flicks, he decided now was as good a time as any to employ it in hopes it would bring about her pleasure. Now that they were standing, he slid one arm down about her waist while the other moved from one shoulder to the other, his arm crossing over her back so he wouldn’t drop her. Her arms moved to his neck, drawing their bodies flush and he bent at the knees, using his arms to pump into her as fast as he could.

“Oh FUCK!!! Spike, I’m cumming,” she cried out. The hurried pace of his thrusts in this new position pushed her senses over the edge in seconds. Her body exploded and she stiffened around him.

Her inner walls strangled his cock so much that he slowed his movements considerably, attempting to stave off his orgasm if at all possible. Luckily this didn’t seem to frustrate her, she merely clung to him until her body finally relaxed, kissing his neck and cooing words into his ear he was sure were praise. He turned them around and pushed her legs off so she could stand on the couch then pulled out of her. Scooping her into his arms, he carried her down the hall towards the bedroom, noticing how she seemed to glow like an angel, her face flush and radiant, eyes dazed in the aftermath of her orgasm.

A/N: Stroke my muse please? *Giggles*. He’s still horny... little devil.