Author's Chapter Notes:
See the a/n at the end once you’ve read the chapter, thank you. Oh, and if anal sex is not your thing, you may want to skip down until you see the ~~~~ symbols. After that you'll be fine. Don't want to squick anyone out that may not like reading that sort of thing.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She’d barely recovered from the pleasure he’d sent coursing through her body when he threw her onto the bed, hurriedly positioned himself between her thighs and entered her in one swift thrust. She gasped his name and wrapped her legs around his hips, allowing him in as far as he wanted.

After several long strokes, he pulled out completely and stared into her eyes. He saw the confusion and question set in as to why he would stop and though he was nervous, he could only answer by showing her. So he took hold of his shaft and proceeded to enlighten her.

She knew he needed to cum so why did he stop? She’d found herself very aroused by this needy, savage side when he took overall control, fucked her good and hard standing up, whisked her away to his bed to shove his cock deep inside her again, so why the hell was he stop... OH!... Oh my. She felt him tease the head of his dick around her center then lowered it to coat the entrance of her second hole in her own fluids.

He saw her eyes go wide with recognition of what he intended to do and he froze. If she gave any indication she didn’t want him to go there then he wouldn’t. He’d never hurt her or force her into doing anything she didn’t want to despite the fact this had been her idea. The corners of her mouth turned up in a small smile and she nodded her head, relieving him of his apprehension.

She spoke the word ‘oui’ and placed her hands on his shoulders to brace herself. She’d heard from Anya that it was painful at first, but that if she could relax long enough until it was inside, the rest would feel wonderful. She didn’t understand how that was possible, but she knew she could trust Spike not to hurt her. He was a gentle soul at heart and there was no other man she could have felt more comfortable in trying this with. If she didn’t care for the experience then she would say so, but if it felt half as good as her friend said it did then it would only open the door to more intimacy to be shared between them.

He saw her take a few steadying breaths then nod her consent for him to start. He knew better than to jam himself into her, even Xander had said the porn flicks weren’t accurate due to the fact the women who engaged in it were probably already loose down there with repetition of the act. I know how I would feel if someone were to stick a foreign object up my ass so I need to be gent... He caught his own pun and had a time of it trying to stifle the giggles that threatened to erupt. Poor Miss Buffy, she was about to get a ‘foreigner’s foreign’ object stuck up her ass. Shaking the private joke from his thoughts, he concentrated on using her own wetness to coat her entrance then ease himself inside. He put more pressure against the opening without breaking through and kissed her lips when her eyes fluttered with a look of anticipatory pain.

God, he was being so careful with her, so mindful of her fear, stroking her hair and whispering words in between sweet kisses. When she felt him finally push beyond the tight barrier, she hissed while rearing her head back and he stopped. He didn’t pull out but he stopped to look in her eyes, worry reflecting in his own. She nodded her head and took a deep breath, gripping his shoulders a little tighter then closing her eyes, awaiting the next few inches to burn just as bad as the first.

He took his time and used a mild, rocking motion to push a little more in every few shallow thrusts. She felt incredibly tight around him and he could hardly wait to start fucking her like this. Once he was fully seated, he held still and waited for her eyes to open, give him a sign she was still okay with this.

Huh, Anya was right. It really wasn’t all that bad. Once he was about halfway in and she willed her body to relax against his carefully measured movements and the pain ended. In place of that pain came on odd but not altogether unpleasant sensation. She opened her eyes when he ceased all movement.

“I’m okay.” She chose the only two words she knew he’d understand. “Like. Oui... whatever, just start moving.” She made her point known that she was ready by rocking her hips against his. She smiled as his eyes rolled into the back of his head with relief and he began moving with her.

They built up the tempo together until both were gasping for air. He buried his head into the crook of her neck and pistoned his hips steadily faster until she felt the familiar stirrings of an orgasm. It surprised her, she didn’t know that was possible, Anya hadn’t told her, hadn’t prepared her for that. Well, duh, Anya probably thought she would never be in this position. She gave into it, curious what it would feel like if she achieved it.

He knew he was but a few short moments away from his release when he felt her embrace tighten its hold on him and her body started to shake. Was she going to have an orgasm? Oh God, she was. The knowledge she was enjoying it enough to cum, that he was making her cum like this filled him with pride. He pushed his body up by his elbows and stared into her face. Yes, she was definitely about to...

“William!”

Her eyes went wide and her mouth opened to let out a cry for which she had no voice as her orgasm rushed through her. It was different but no less intense. For a woman, every orgasm is slightly different than the last, but this new type was exhilarating, powerful, it lingered and lasted at the height of its peak as he continued thrusting his body into hers. She heard him growl and it thrilled her. She liked his inner animal, demanding, forceful, that could take what he wanted and was still able to bring her with him. With one final thrust, his hips stayed fixed against hers, buried inside of her and she knew he was cumming. He jerked forward twice more then slumped his body’s weight on top of her, spent. She sighed, feeling him immediately start to soften inside of her. She ran her fingers through his hair with one hand and stroked his back lightly with the other. Breathing in deeply, her nostrils filled with the aroma of sex and his unique manly scent. She let out a long, contented sigh as she exhaled.

Somehow he found the energy to raise himself and looked into her smiling face. He smiled back at her and ever so slowly extracted himself from her body. He dashed off to the bathroom and turned the shower on, then brought back a wet washcloth for her. When he re-entered the room, she’d turned out the lights and lay there naked upon his bed, stretching out like a cat and yawning, her beautiful golden body taking on a blue hue from being bathed by the full moon’s light showing through his window.

“Magnifique.” He whispered and she turned towards him, a lazy smile gracing her lips. He walked over and handed her the cloth as well as the towel she’d used earlier. “And you’re mine. Mine.”

When she wrapped the towel around herself and sat, he held out his hand to her. She took it and he led her towards the bathroom, pointing towards the shower then slowly dragged her into his arms for a heated kiss. She let the towel drop and pressed her body against his. She filled him with awe, a sense of humbleness in the presence of her beauty and also pride. It might be a sin, but he was prideful now as he knew the woman in his arms was his and his alone, of her own free will.

After they’d showered, they snuggled back into his bed under the covers. He spooned her from behind and kissed the back of her neck. Running his fingers through her soft, long hair over and over until his hand finally slowed and sleep overtook him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Neither William nor Buffy heard their friends enter the apartment the next day. They were fast asleep, still in the same position, exhausted from their night of rigorous sex.

Xander called out his roommate’s name twice but when he received no answer he just walked towards the back of the apartment with Anya in tow.

“They probably went for a walk or something,” Anya stated when they came to William’s bedroom door.

“Better check just to be sure. The way you scream, I’m surprised you didn’t get evicted from your place.”

She smiled up at him. “If you weren’t able to make me scream, then I wouldn’t be here right now, about to jump your bones again.” She placed a kiss to one of Xander’s blushing cheeks and winked at him.

He knocked lightly at the door twice but received no answer. He knocked a couple times more but there was nothing. Still needing to be sure before taking Anya back to his room, he pushed on the door. It swung open slowly and the single creak it produced startled Buffy into waking.

She sat up at the sight of her friend and Xander looking at her and shook William’s body. He too sat up straight to greet the knowing smirks on their respective friend’s faces.

“Morning, you two love birds,” Xander greeted them. “Long night?” He quirked an eyebrow at them, happy his friend had finally found someone.

Anya scrunched up her nose as she sniffed in the air and waved a hand in front of her face. “Smells like B-Dussy in here.” Everyone gave her a perplexed look so she explained. “Booty, dick and pussy.”

“ANYA!!!” Everyone except for a confused looking William shouted, but she merely shrugged her shoulders and walked away.

“Xander and I will be in the kitchen.” She grabbed Xander by the collar of his shirt and yanked on him to follow her.

Once the couples were all in the same room together, Xander announced his decision to loan Anya his car so it was easier for the girls to get around. William smiled at this, knowing it would make things simpler for all of them to get together. He placed his arms around Buffy’s waist and kissed the side of her head, ignoring the ‘lovey-dovey’ remarks he received from both their friends. Roughly an hour later, William reminded Xander they had to go into work soon. They quickly made plans that the girls would drive to the bistro to meet them at the end of their shift.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upon arriving at work, every employee had noticed and remarked that there was something distinctly different about William. Xander was just about to open his mouth and proclaim the news as to why when William shot him a warning look to keep his mouth shut. Of course that didn’t stop their co-workers from trying to wheedle the information out of both Xander and William throughout the day, but they both remained ‘mum’ about the subject. During a break, Xander commented to his friend how happy he was for him and that Buffy was not only hot as hell, but that they seemed destined for one another.

When it neared 5 PM, William could hardly wait till Buffy showed. He’d drilled Xander on the English language every chance he got in order to begin learning and vowed he’d try and help her learn his, not believing for a second that she couldn’t despite her declaration not to expect any miracles.

When they walked into the quaint little bistro, Buffy’s eyes quickly scanned the bar area, smiling when her boyfriend reappeared from retrieving something under the counter. His eyes caught hers instantly and she melted from the look he gave her. Xander was just coming through the back with some clean glasses when they reached the bar.

“Hi,” Anya chirped and promptly sat down on a barstool opposite Xander as he swung a hand towel over his left shoulder.

Buffy ignored them and shared a glance with William before hearing two girls at the end of the bar giggling. She looked to see them pointing and whispering towards her man and instantly became jealous. William never noticed them; she could see that his attention was solely on her. Immensely pleased with this, she waited until he approached her and she picked up a nearby empty wine glass some other patron had left behind and shook it back and forth at him.

William and Xander had a long discussion about what had been said yesterday in English that had Xander blushing when they first met the girls. So when Buffy gave him that familiar, sexy smile while waving a glass in front of him, he couldn’t help himself. He leaned over the bar and spoke in a deep husky tone.

F: “Does my ‘fussy pussy’ want something to wet those luscious lips of hers?” He licked his bottom lip seductively at her and winked.

Both Xander and Anya heads instantly whipped in their friends’ direction, shocked beyond belief at the shy Frenchman’s statement. Of course neither blonde noticed, too rapt in the other to care.

Inside, Buffy could tell he’d said something dirty to her by the way he’d said it and the mischievous look in his eyes after his tongue darted out. She watched as he turned around and retrieved a clean glass and poured a generous half glass of golden liquid from a deep green colored wine bottle. Her eyes were focused on him but she kept her ears tuned into the two stupid girls to her right as they remarked in gasps to the clearly sensual exchange that was happening between them.

Just then, three coworkers came out from behind the swinging doors of the bar and greeted both William and Xander with smiles.

William smiled to himself and promptly removed the bow tie from his neck, shed his black vest and opened the first three buttons of the crisp white shirt he wore. Walking around to the opposite side of the bar, he intended to sit down next to the Californian beauty, but she stood up to greet him instead.

The owner of the place entered the bar area last and gasped along with his employees as they witnessed what took place between the shy virgin they knew as William and the gorgeous blonde that was now wrapping her arms around him.

Buffy wasted no time in embracing her boyfriend, unaware of any onlookers as she drew him into a passionate kiss, forcing not only their immediate friends, but every other patron and employee in the place to watch in mutual surprise.

She felt pleased when Spike grasped her waist possessively and kissed her back with equal fervor. Seconds into the kiss, everyone in the place except the two girls who’d been ogling William earlier erupted into applause and whistles.

F: “My boy has become a man.” Philippe, the owner of the place, announced with a bellowing voice.

Both Buffy and William quickly ducked there heads together in embarrassment from the attention that was directed their way until Anya stepped in close to Buffy’s ear to whisper her encouragement.

“Play to the crowd, girlfriend.”

Buffy looked to the co-workers and gave them a sexy wink, then turned her attention back to Spike and grabbed his ass unabashedly drawing him against her body, kissing him in a manner that left no doubt in anyone’s mind as to her passion for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The summer progressed, at first quite fast then it slowed to a crawl as both sets of lovers spent more and more time together, whether as a group or alone. Spike had taken Buffy everywhere there was to see in France that held any amount of history, romance or beauty. True to his word, within the first two weeks he spoke enough English to be able to communicate with her. They’d used his ability so that she could learn some French. And the ‘dirty talk’ that he adored so much became a regular occurrence during their physical bouts of passion.

Every single day, the couples had gone their separate ways in order to spend the night together alone, learning more about each other, having fun and sharing the laughter that young love held between two people of their age.

During their fifth week together, William had taken her on a picnic near dusk at a nearby park when he seemed to start acting uncharacteristically nervous towards her.

“What’s wrong, baby?” She asked concerned at how odd he was behaving towards her.

“Nothing, Miss Buffy, I swear.” He could see she didn’t believe him, and he knew there was no use in denying her the knowledge he tried to conceal since the time he’d first laid eyes on her. “Buffy,” he wrapped an arm around her waist and leaned his cheek against hers. “My sweet girl. I can only hope I don’t frighten you with what I have to say.”

Not knowing what to make of his words, she reassured him that no matter what he had to say, she was there for him, with him, every step of the way. He still hesitated, so she held him tighter and kissed his cheek. “You can tell me anything.”

“Let’s go home. Then I’ll tell you, I promise.” He could only hope she would understand. His feelings had grown so strong and so quick for her that he felt it was time to let her know and accept whatever consequences there were to be had through his admission. He simply couldn’t go on without knowing whether she could return his love or not. If she rejected him then he would die, but so be it. He was willing to risk all at this point if she would only return his feelings, even if only a fraction.

Xander and Anya were spending their designated night at the boy’s flat. Meanwhile, in the countryside amidst the decadence of Buffy’s summer residence, William became more and more apprehensive even as she tried to relax him by getting him into bed and rubbing his back.

He explained as best he could that he was intimidated by her beauty, her wealth, that he felt everything she had given him was a gift from God himself and he may be a fool for love, but when she began kissing him, he found it hard to concentrate and well, he just plain found himself ‘hard’. Maybe he should wait, just one more day. It was obvious that she thought what he had said was all he intended to say, and right now, he just wanted to make love to her.

Nestled under the covers of her bed, he looked into her eyes, a very deep and soulful look that made her shiver. Lust, desire, every raw and passionate emotion filled his beautiful icy blue eyes. He was breathtaking in that moment. Forget that he was the best lover she’d ever had or that she’d just met him a few short weeks ago, forget they were getting ready to bring each other the physical satisfaction their bodies both craved. The way he held her in his gaze right now had her feeling more naked and open to him than she already was. She would never forget this one brief moment for as long as she lived, for it was the instant she knew she was in love with him and there was nothing she could do about it.

Winding an arm around her waist, he brought the other one up to gently cup the back of her head and drew her into the most passionate kiss they had shared yet. This one wasn’t about sex or lust though indeed they were present. This kiss spoke of a new understanding, of feelings that had yet to blossom, of hope. He knew she felt it too, had seen it in her eyes, could feel it in her kiss and the way her body trembled underneath him. It was just him, just her, right here, right now. She’d suddenly given him the courage to tell her and she didn’t even know it.

“I know that you’re my first, Miss Buffy, and it may be too soon to be saying things like this. But I’m helpless against any attempts I’ve made at trying NOT to fall in love with you this summer.” His lungs filled with anxiety as he took a deep breath and held it.

“Are you saying what I think you’re saying, William?” God she hoped so.

Might as well tell her and hope she lets me down easy, he thought. He nodded his head and said the words. “I love you.” She surprised him by attacking his mouth with hers, flinging her arms around him and holding him tight. He kissed her back, grateful she hadn’t rejected him.

Letting her lips kiss their way to his ear, she told him of her own feelings. “Je t’aime, William. Je t’aime.”

When she said she loved him back, in his own language, his heart swelled to the bursting point.

He rolled her onto her back and she opened her legs wide, accepting him inside her body. This time was to be special, no matter how new they still were to each other as people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before anyone noticed, the summer was gone. The girls were two days away from catching their flight back to California and Buffy was in tears. Her arms clung tightly to William as he tried to soothe her and keep from breaking down himself. It would do no good for her to see how distressed he was over her leaving; it would only make her feel worse.

“Please don’t cry. You’re breaking my heart. I promise, kitten, we’ll stay in contact. I’ll write you everyday if you want. We can use instant messaging, call each other... you said yourself you would be coming back as soon as you could.” He rubbed her back when her sobs didn’t cease and squeezed his eyes shut to fight off his own tears.

She’d made him promise not to come to the airport with her. It crushed him when she didn’t even want him to give her a ride. Her reasoning was sound though, he understood her and so he reluctantly agreed to abide by her wishes after arguing for over an hour in an attempt to change her mind. If he were to be present when she boarded the plane, she assured him she would break down and not be able to leave the country. She didn’t want him to see her like that, eyes all puffy and red. She wanted him to remember her with a different picture in his mind, the one where they were always smiling at each other while walking the streets of Paris hand in hand.

Anya remained amazingly calm about leaving Xander behind. Buffy couldn’t believe how aloof she was being in her attitude. She accused her of being cold and they’d argued while packing their suitcases on the morning of their departure.

“C’est la vie, Buffy. It’s time to go home, move on, go to college and grow up.”

“Xander adores you, worships the ground you walk on and you’re ready to just forget all about him?”

“Unlike you, we didn’t say those three magic words to each other. The ones that have you ready to cry again any second.” When she saw that she’d hurt her friend’s feelings, she stopped what she was doing and sat on the edge of her bed. “I never said I didn’t care about Xander. I just refuse to set myself up for heartbreak. He’s probably going to meet some new girl once he goes back to school and soon... he’ll forget all about me. Long distance relationships never work out.”

She’d heard enough and went to leave the room. “Maybe in your world, Anya. Not mine. I’ll meet you out front as soon as I settle up our final bill.” Inside she feared what Anya said may come true... for William as well. Yes they loved each other and had made all sorts of promises, but the reality that he would be surrounded by girls once back and school and the fact he was no longer as shy as she’d first known him to be, well, he would undoubtedly run into girls that would be interested in him. He wasn’t a virgin anymore, either. He was a guy, a guy that wanted sex constantly, loved sex.

Her eyes welled up with tears after she’d left the chateau and got into Xander’s car. Unlike her, Anya agreed to let her boyfriend drive them to the airport and hang out till they left. It stung her heart to see him, knowing that she could have very well been with William right up to the end. But she was sure she’d have a nervous breakdown when it came to the final goodbye and made him promise to stay away.

They’d made love for hours at his place the night before; resisting sleep for as long as they could until it eventually overtook them. In the morning, despite her soreness, they’d gone at it again twice more. There were, of course, more tears from her and promises from him before she finally called a cab to take her back to the chateau even though he begged to drive her himself.

“Everything will be alright, Miss Buffy, you’ll see. Once I’m finished with school we’ll figure everything out. In the meantime, we’ll stay in touch and make trips during the breaks.”

Despite the possibility that time and distance could very well change his feelings towards her, she simply couldn’t give up hope. For better or worse, she was in love with him and had made up her mind there would never be anyone else but him. She would wait for him no matter how long it took and would pray every night he would do the same.

The three of them sat in the terminal’s lounge, awaiting the announcement to board the plane. Xander and Anya were chatting away as if everything was fine while Buffy sat mindlessly thumbing through a magazine; her tears always near the surface but in check.

After Xander got up to use the bathroom, Buffy heard a tiny sniffle. When she looked up, Anya didn’t quite look like herself.

“Are you upset? Are you... crying?” Indeed it did look like she was about to cry.

“Who me? No, no, I’m fine.” She wiped at her eyes and shook her head before staring straight ahead, avoiding all eye contact.

“Yes, you are. You do love Xander... don’t you?” It didn’t take a genius to see that Anya had been stoic in her efforts to conceal her misery. That is until Xander had left her side. Buffy placed a gentle hand to her best friend’s arm and watched as she slowly turned her head to look at her. Her bottom lip began to tremble and her eyes instantly filled with tears that spilled forth effortlessly. “Oh Anya.”

The two girls embraced, hugging each other tight, each knowing they were going through the same emotions, their bond of friendship deepening in that moment. Buffy held her as Anya’s shoulders shook from her silent sobs. For the first time in the past week, Buffy forgot about her own sadness and focused on comforting her friend instead. When Xander came back to find them like that, Anya tried to act normal but it was no use. The couple dismissed themselves to go get some coffee and talk. Anya had been reluctant to leave her friend’s side but Buffy assured her she would be fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

He couldn’t do it. He’d kept every promise he’d ever made her but he couldn’t keep this one. Desperate to hold Buffy one last time, William got into his car and headed straight for the airport. Driving past a row of shops, one in particular grabbed his attention. In a last minute decision, he stopped, making an impulsive purchase in hopes she would like it.

Twenty minutes. Twenty more minutes and she would be gone for good. His legs carried him at breakneck speed through the terminal to find the gate she would leave from. Two days ago, at the chateau, while she was in the bathroom, he saw her flight ticket laying out on the night stand. He was thankful he had the good sense to inspect it, taking note of the details or he wouldn’t know which airline she was using, the number of her flight or the exact time of her departure. When he arrived at the correct gate, he glanced up and checked the flight schedule board and breathed a sigh of relief. Good, her plane hadn’t left yet.

Scanning through the sea of travelers, his eyes finally landed on her small form, hunched over something she appeared to be reading. Taking a deep breath, he headed her way.

Ten long minutes had passed since Xander and Anya had left and her nerves were shot. She glanced at her watch and jiggled one knee impatiently; agitated she was still twenty minutes away from going home. If she could just get on the plane, if she could just get in the air maybe she would feel better. Who the hell was she kidding? She’d only become more miserable with every passing mile that took her further and further away from Spike. Burying her face back in her magazine, she tried to read any random article to pass the time along and keep from crying.

“Miss Buffy.”

Her head snapped up at the familiar voice to see him standing there; her man, her lover, the reason she loathed to go back home.

“Please don’t be mad with me.” William dropped on his knees, wrapped his arms around her legs and laid his head in her lap. “I couldn’t keep my promise, I just couldn’t.”

How could she be mad with him? True, he broke his promise but it was his love for her that brought him here and she couldn’t fault him for that and when he looked up, sadness written on his tear stained face, she lost control of her emotions. She’d never seen him cry and it broke her heart to see him like that. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders to hold him tight, leaning her cheek against his head.

“I’m not mad. I could never be mad with you.”

She rocked him back and forth, kissing the top of his head, telling him that she loved him, over and over.

There was an announcement over the loud speaker that flight 312 was on time and would be boarding in fifteen minutes. Her flight. The flight that would take her away from him.

“Come with me.” He took her hand and led her towards the far wall of the terminal. “Stay here.” He disappeared into the men’s bathroom for nearly two minutes. In the time he was gone, three men exited along with a janitor before he finally reappeared. “Come on.” He grabbed her hand and tried to lead her inside.

“Spike! What are you doing?!?! I can’t go in there!” What in God’s name was he thinking? She tried to pull away from him when a voice from behind spoke to her.

F: “Go on, little lady. You got ten minutes. Ten minutes and then I’ll have to unlock the door.”

She turned around to find it was the janitor who had addressed her.

F: “Go on now. Your first love only comes once.” He smiled and took a yellow sign that read ‘closed for cleaning’ and opened it up to sit by the door.

“Thank you, monsieur,” William said softly. And with that he led Buffy into the men’s room, hearing the lock click into place with the rumbling of keys.

“I want to give you something.”

Buffy nodded. Despite not understanding all of what the janitor had said, she was still taken aback that he’d given them a chance to be alone like this.

“It’s not much, but I hope it’s enough to make you believe that we’ll be together again one day. I will always remain true to you; never doubt that, Miss Buffy.”

“I believe you. You don’t have anything to prove to me, I mea...”

“Sshhhh. Please, let me finish.” He fished a small black box from his back pocket and held it up. “You said to me once that you liked pearls. Well, this is for you.” He extended his hand for her to take it, holding his breath that she would like it.

Stunned, she took the box from him and opened it slowly. It was a simple gold band with a single pearl as the setting. When she looked up at him, he quickly explained.

“It’s a promise ring. It symbolizes my love for you, my promise that I will be true to you and that one day...” He took a deep breath. “I’ll replace this with a diamond and ask you to be my wife.” He got nervous when she didn’t say anything right away. “That is, if you’ll have me when that time comes.”

“Yes.” That’s all she could say as she fell into his arms, sobbing.

His hand reached down to take the box from her and extract the ring. “I love you.” Taking her left hand, he pushed it onto her ring finger.

“I love you. Je t’aime, William. I will always wait for you... always.”

He kissed her sweetly but before long, that kiss had escalated into one of passion. William backed her up, pressing her into the wall with his entire body. She pulled away to catch her breath and whisper.

“Make love to me one more time. Please.” The desire to reconnect one last time dominated her mind as she tore at his shirt.

He wasted no time in popping the buttons to her blouse then pulled her bra down, freeing her breasts to his waiting mouth.

“YESSSS!!!!” He kissed and licked each of her tits in turn, sending her body into overdrive in its need to have him. She worked at the fastenings of his pants frantically until she held his rock hard shaft in her hand, pumping him furiously.

“Ahhhhh.” In one swift move, he picked her up by the waist and pressed her even harder into the wall. She wrapped her legs around his waist and felt his hands reach beneath her skirt to pull her underwear aside.

“Oh GOD!!!” she cried out when his cock pierced into her.

Their eyes remained locked on each other as he began moving inside of her. She moaned in bliss, tears rolling down her cheeks unchecked while she savored the feel of him one last time. Her body began to stiffen, she closed her eyes and clung to him, taking him in and spiraling higher as he pushed in and out of her, speeding his movements as she reached for the last orgasm she would ever experience until they were together again.

“Buffy!” He cried out, releasing his passion inside her. Holding her tight, he felt her walls clamp down to surround him, her beautiful body expressing its love for him. There they remained until every last tremor from their quaking bodies had ceased.

It was then they heard a knock on the door and the janitor’s voice saying their time was up. They righted themselves quickly and walked out, the knowing smile of the janitor making them blush.

They hadn’t even sat back down when the sound of the loud speaker announced the passengers of flight 312 could now board the plane.

“I love you, Miss Buffy. Never forget that.”

“I love you, too.” Her voice cracked and wavered as she tried to speak around the lump formed in her throat. “I’ll call you the second I’m back home, okay?”

“Okay, kitten.” He brushed his knuckles tenderly against her cheek.

With those final words, they kissed one last time. When they parted, Buffy quickly turned and handed her ticket to the flight attendant, sparing one last glance towards the love of her young life, fingering the promise symbolized in gold and pearl that encircled her finger.


L'a Fin (The End)

A/N: The B-Dussy line comes from a movie I saw once, but damned if I can remember what movie exactly. Anyway, that line is the sole property of said movie's screenwriters and no infringement is intended on their rights. Hope you all enjoyed. This fic is now completed. I know it went a bit fast and the ending was somewhat sad, and yes... fluffy, mushy and all that other good stuff but they do have their promise to each other and of course they will keep it. I’ll leave it up to the readers as to whether or not to write a 3rd sequel and make it a trilogy. I’m perfectly content to leave this fic as is as I’m currently writing a new fic, another porn without plot like this one, (totally different setting, no foreigners), that with any luck I’ll start posting before the holidays. Big hugs and kisses to everyone who fed my muse so well, he’s off in a corner now purring contentedly.