[Reviews - 537] LikedPrinter
Summary: Spike is absolutely certain that after tying Buffy up and ranting at her and Drusilla, the Slayer's going to want nothing to do with him. But when a witch curses Buffy and then she comes down with a mysterious, possibly deadly ailment, he might be the only one who can help Nominated at Spark & Burn Awards Round 4: Best Plot, Best Angst, Best Romance
Rated: 18
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 56 Completed: Yes
Word count: 87341 Read: 105804
Published: 10/21/2006 Updated: 02/09/2008

1. Chapter 1 by Suzee [Reviews - 15] Liked (1137 words)
Be nice and review? It's my birthday :D

Posted Finally, an alternate endign to Bridging the Gap by Panta_rei and the ending to (I Wanna) Be There earlier :)

Summary once again courtesy of Panta_rei :)

2. Chapter Two by Suzee [Reviews - 13] Liked (1191 words)
thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday :)

3. Chapter 3 by Suzee [Reviews - 11] Liked (1158 words)
Ever want to know what Buffy thought of what happened in "Something Blue" once it got t S7? Technicalities

Next Saturday I won't be able to post--so posts will be today, Tuesday, then the following Tusday

4. Chapter 4 by Suzee [Reviews - 10] Liked (1186 words)
hopefully the power will stay of for my posting this time ;)

If you want to be told when the 113 Times fics are finally updated, (it sadly may not be today) you can join my update list--Dark Seductions

5. Chapter Five by Suzee [Reviews - 13] Liked (1398 words)
there'll be the 113 Times ficlets and hopefully more new fics as soon as I"m physically capable of getting some decent writing done--sorry it hasn't happened yet

6. Chapter Six by Suzee [Reviews - 13] Liked (1236 words)
so I have this little problem where I suck....that's why this update's late today; Satuday there wasn't an update because I've got some super fun virus thing (which, come to think of it, I could blame the drugs for that on me being late) but anyway, I hardly got out of bed Saturday and just couldn't manage updating--sorry.

Hopefully you can enjoythe delayed chapter :)

7. Chapter Seven by Suzee [Reviews - 16] Liked (1455 words)
looks like I'm late again...I really don't know what's wrong with me...sorry

Also, Tuesday's update might happen Wednesday because I'm out of town and I don't know if I'll be back Monday late or sometime on Tuesday--so, if there's no update Tuesday, it'll be up Wednesday :)

8. Chapter Eight by Suzee [Reviews - 16] Liked (2001 words)
I'm back and so is the update ;-)

Hope everyone who 'celebrates' it has a Happy Thanksgiving...and everyone else has a happy Thursday :-)

9. Chapter Nine by Suzee [Reviews - 11] Liked (1294 words)
The Halloween and Thanksgiving '113 Times' fics are coming, I promise--who knew the holidays could get so busy....

The next chapter (or technically the second part of this one, since it's Nine B) will be posted Tuesday :-)

10. Chapter Nine B by Suzee [Reviews - 13] Liked (1466 words)
Halloween '113 Times' fic was posted earlier: here


Thanksgiving one will be posted later and the first 'sequel' for Silently Broken will be posted in just a minute...

11. Chapter Ten by Suzee [Reviews - 9] Liked (1605 words)
one of the 'sequels' (this one a one shot ficlet) for Silently Broken was posted Tuesday :-) (I posted it as a chapter of SB so it's all under the same story if you're looking)

Congratulations to everyone who won at Burst into Flame Awards (and to evildeadgirl for runnng it so well)....now all you all have to do is remember to nominate whenever Round 2 starts....or nominate at Love's Last Glimpse Awards......

12. Chapter 11 by Suzee [Reviews - 13] Liked (1931 words)

13. Chapter 12 by Suzee [Reviews - 14] Liked (1448 words)

14. Chapter 13 by Suzee [Reviews - 12] Liked (1403 words)
sorry I'm a bit late...

15. Chaper 14 by Suzee [Reviews - 10] Liked (2034 words)
either today or Tuesday will be my last update until after the holidays :( We have family coming to visit (and then other supposed to be here family going away, leaving me to entertain the visiting family) so I don't think I'll be able to update again until probably just after New Year's...

I'll try to sneak in a quick Christmas 113 Times or other XMas fic update, but I'm not sure I'll be able to do that either

If I am in fact completely gone until after the new year.....have a happy and safe holiday time and enjoy whomever you spend it with :)

16. Chapter 15 by Suzee [Reviews - 12] Liked (1687 words)
I'm so, so, so sorry that I haven't updated in so long...It was only ast week that everything from the holidays finally got back to normal with everyone in their correct homes ;) Then on Monday we got a puppy (we'd thought it was going to be later) so between watcfhing to make sure she doesn't eat electrical cords and making sure she doesn't drive my bigger dog to bite her at all I haven't had time to update (or write sadly ).....

17. Chapter 16 by Suzee [Reviews - 14] Liked (2659 words)
I know, I know, I"m going to lose everybody and be stuck posting fics that absolutely no one reads if I don't quit screwing up posting...but I really do have a good reason for not posting. Yesterday, besides posting a Spuffy wallpaper on livejournal, I was miserably sick and slept all day..

But you get the update todayy....


And an extra big thank you to everyone who hasn't quit reading this fic just because I haven't been updating nearly as much :)

18. Chapter 17 by Suzee [Reviews - 17] Liked (1319 words)
Sorry! I forgot on Saturday--okay, so it was less 'forgot' and more 'had no time at all', but still....

To whomever asked why Buffy didn't change in her house--I think it was Kim--that goes back to Chapter 15 and how she said she wasn't ready to go back inside her house just yet :-)

For those of you who know that I'm the one who has been *supposed to be* updating Brat's site, I wanted to let you know that all her current WIPs are, at the moment, up to date there (htp://www.freewebs.com/myheartisyours)

19. Chapter 18 by Suzee [Reviews - 11] Liked (1473 words)
thank you to everyone still reading (and reviewing) :)

20. Chapter 19 by Suzee [Reviews - 9] Liked (1596 words)
I know you're probably all wanting another fic from me by now--it has been a while--but I just haven't been able to get past the first few chapters of anything.....

I am working on getting over that whole 'not writing' thing because, to be honest, I'm not all that fond of it....The reviews from here are helping though--it's nice to know someone will probably read it once I do finish whatever *it* is


Also, Brat's site is up-to-date with this archive......and it has a new review feature so if you all want to go tell her how fabulous her stories are (even the ones you've read already), then: http://www.freewebs.com/myheartisyours ....and she has a link to her other new place in the last chapter of Love Stinks :)

21. Chapter 20 by Suzee [Reviews - 13] Liked (1354 words)
I really am working on getting some sort of a new story (even if it is just the XMas 113 Times thing I still don't have done) finished and posted for you :)

22. Chapter 21 by Suzee [Reviews - 11] Liked (1639 words)
I know, I really should have another story to be posting by now--and I would like to as well........but this flu thing is just pure evil

23. Chapter 22 by Suzee [Reviews - 13] Liked (2612 words)
depending on what happens with this thing sometimes refered to as my life, I'll either be possibly updating this next Saturday and the one after or definitely not doing so.......sorry, I know I didn't post last week either (but I did try, the site was all wonky)

24. Chapter 23 by Suzee [Reviews - 9] Liked (2678 words)
finally I can update again! (and I still am trying to finish a new fic for you...I seem perfectly able to start them but not so able to continue/finish them)

25. Chapter 24 by Suzee [Reviews - 6] Liked (1643 words)
the last chapter didn't seem to go over so well...hopefully you like this one better :)

26. Chapter 25 by Suzee [Reviews - 7] Liked (1406 words)
I promise, promise, promise I'm working on finishing a new fic to post for you...


Thank you everyone for all the reviews :)

27. Chapter 26 by Suzee [Reviews - 5] Liked (1743 words)
I'm late again aren't I? Sorry....I've been trying to figure out php/cgi stuff and I got distracted

and no, I still don't have a new story for you yet but the good news is that I keep starting things so, once I actually finish some, you'll have a lot to read :)

28. Chapter 27 by Suzee [Reviews - 4] Liked (1785 words)
sorry it's a little later in the day that usual :)

29. Chapter 28 by Suzee [Reviews - 5] Liked (2241 words)
I know you're sick of hearing me say it, but...I am working on some new fics (two for Spuffy Haven's 'Art Before Fic' Challenge and then some others as well)...I'm really sorry it's been so long without a new story :(

30. Chapter 29 by Suzee [Reviews - 6] Liked (1470 words)
Dear Saturdays,

Quit being so dang busy, please.

Thank you,
Suzee

;)

31. Chapter 30 by Suzee [Reviews - 5] Liked (1421 words)
oh how I need to finish a new fic...I did start posting 'Tired of Being Gone (Home)', a short story, however :) I hope you enjoy it

32. Chapter 31 by Suzee [Reviews - 6] Liked (2239 words)
I'll post the second chapter of 'Tired of Being Gone (Home)' in just a minute :)

33. Chapter 32 by Suzee [Reviews - 10] Liked (1167 words)
update of 'Tired of Being Gone (Home)' coming in a few minutes. Enjoy the Memorial Day weekend if you'e somewhere that celebrates it....enjoy it even if you're not ;-)

34. Chapter 33 by Suzee [Reviews - 11] Liked (1909 words)
Congratulations to everyone who won at LLGA :) and thank you to the person who added me as their favorite author, I believe it was pixiecorn but if someone else was the latest...well then I'm sorry for getting things mixed up :) ...more at the end of the chapter

35. Chapter 34 by Suzee [Reviews - 5] Liked (1368 words)
I'm sorry for being so behind!!

36. Chapter 35 by Suzee [Reviews - 7] Liked (1217 words)
sorry it's a few hours late...and Chapter 34 was posted last Sunday in case you didn't see :)

37. Chapter 36 by Suzee [Reviews - 8] Liked (1338 words)
The thunderstorms were nice enough to stop for a few minutes so I could update...There really will be more of So Cold it was Summer as well as some other fics soon...I just haven't had any time to write (or the ability I guess....)

I did however make some icons and wallpapers if you'd like to look at those ;) Some JM and SMG and Spuffy wallpapers..and SPN stuff and Doctor Who...little bits of everything :)

38. Chapter 37 by Suzee [Reviews - 10] Liked (1240 words)
sorry about the delayed update...I was in bed (literally) sick all day Saturday and then yeserday I couldn't seem to get the thunderstorms to stop when I was able to try to update :(

39. Chapter 38 by Suzee [Reviews - 9] Liked (1315 words)
okay, so I know some of you are getting fed up with me and have decided this is taking too long, but...well the story's written and I'm sorry that my taking too long to post the chapter's is making you think that actual telling of the story is too spaced out...


I'm not doing any internety stuff (besides obviously this update) or writing until I finish reading the Harry Potter books--4 days ago I had the last 3 to read, now I just have all but 98 pages of the last two, so it shouldn't be too long--but there really are going to be new stories...I'm just having a tough time getting them written is all....

Try not to all give up on me?

40. Chapter 39 by Suzee [Reviews - 6] Liked (1531 words)
I'm still not reading emails or reivews due to my little attempt at reading the HP books....but beause I have some fics due Tuesday, I am trying to write some so.....if I can get my brain to cooperate, there should be some more fic soon (it might not be much just yet,, but at some point there will be more fic from me, fory ou to read....just thought I'd let you know ;) )

41. Chapter 40 by Suzee [Reviews - 5] Liked (1261 words)
so, life still won't settle down and let me write much--but I'm getting a little bit done so some day you'll get new stories from me ;-) (Also, still not reading emails/reviews because other books are distracting me and I haven't finished the HP stuff yet-which was my basis for when to read again--so if you emailled me....I'll read it soon, really...I just have not yet)

42. Chapter 41 by Suzee [Reviews - 6] Liked (1916 words)
so uhm, that little trip of mine? sort of went and got extended a week without much warning....sorry! I tried finding internet for an update last week but it just wasn't going to happen, but luckily I got home last night so you do get one today--sorry about the missed one :)

43. Chapter 42 by Suzee [Reviews - 5] Liked (1521 words)
sorry this one's a bit late today...

44. Chapter 43 by Suzee [Reviews - 11] Liked (1981 words)
sorry it's a few minute's late...hope everyone in the US is enjoying the holiday weekend :) and everyone else is just enjoying the weekend

45. Chapter 44 by Suzee [Reviews - 8] Liked (1432 words)
sorry that I'm late (again!) but I had puppy watching duty this morning and as it was pouring rain I couldn't leave her outside for a few minutes to sneak up here and upate...sorry!

46. Chapter 45 by Suzee [Reviews - 8] Liked (1468 words)

47. Chapter 46 by Suzee [Reviews - 9] Liked (1391 words)
any emails or update notices or whatever that are supposed to be sent out are going to be sent out later because I'm getting over a really horrible migraine and am just managing to do this--so if you feel like telling people i updated...then thank you

48. Chapter 47 by Suzee [Reviews - 3] Liked (1685 words)
I was apparently so into figuring out how to fit all of my books onto shelves (we moved from somewhere with a fantastic library to one with a really not so good one so I've amassed a *lot* of books over the last few years) that I forgot what day it was....but now that my computer's actually on and I've gotten Word and IE open, you get your update....



and because I'm in a fantastically aweome mood because I'm feeling really well and this story got nominated at Spark & Burn for Best Plot, Best Angst and Best Romance; Learning Curve for Best Fantasy and Best Original Character (oh how I still love Sam); and All the Fun (of the Fair) for Best Comedy/Fluff and Best Buffy Characterization...and I got nominated for Best Author....and it was All the Fun's first nominations! because of all of that, I'm going to post another chapter of this story in about five minutes :)

49. Chapter 48 by Suzee [Reviews - 11] Liked (1378 words)
**READ CHAPTER 47** sorry for the caps, but I just posted it a few minutes ago and I don't want anyone to miss it since you might not be expecting me to post two chapters in one day...I know I wouldn't be ;)

50. Chapter 49 by Suzee [Reviews - 8] Liked (1316 words)
at the bottom

51. Chapter 50 by Suzee [Reviews - 8] Liked (1421 words)
I so had better be doing this right....though I'm probably screwing things up because I'm looking at the actual computer as little as possible because genius me hsa finally actually gotten home...but my eye's screwed up now, so...(and I don't really know how but it should be alright)



Anyhow, I'm finally back so you finally get an update...

52. Chapter 51 by Suzee [Reviews - 8] Liked (1525 words)
I know i'm a week late.....last weekend my computer decided it didn't feel like connecting to the internet and the last 10 days have just been horrible for me health-wise and so I haven't gotten the update up for you--I'm sorry :(

53. Chapter 52 by Suzee [Reviews - 9] Liked (1323 words)
insomnia and migraines are oh so fun...especially when they make me nto fall asleep till 7 am and wake up at 1:30 and forget until just now that I was supposed to have updated at 1.....sorry :(

54. Chapter 53` by Suzee [Reviews - 7] Liked (1384 words)
I haven't really been meaning not to update--there's just been a heaping ton of....stuff dumped on my life lately and then my computer plug got fried so with end of term projects and finals to prepare for, our house had just one ac plug for two computer....I got second priority ;) I'm here now though...in between dsl steaing thunderstorms

55. Chapter 54 by Suzee [Reviews - 10] Liked (1185 words)
just Chapter 55 and the Epilogue left....at least of this story, not sure about everything else ;)

56. Chapter 55 & Epilogue by Suzee [Reviews - 13] Liked (1161 words)
so I don't know much...apparently Chapter 55 and the epilogue are both short so they're posted together, so.....the story's done?




In other news, I have a website

It has Spuffy, other BtVS, SPN and some other fics

Also this fic, Learning Curve, All the Fun (of the Fair) and myself are nominated at Spark & Burn Awards


(and I'm really sorry about the huge break in posting, I've been pretty sick for a while and...sorry)

I hope I'll have another story to post here (as well as finish Cold as Summer sometime... email me if you want (suzeefic@gmail.com)