It was two weeks before Buffy finally got a chance to get away from Liam again. She’d wondered for a while if he somehow knew what she’d done and if he was spending so much time at home just to keep her there, to torment her.

But then he was gone, off on “business” for the weekend. She doubted any of his business associates would actually have any use for whatever was in the long, sleek black velvet jewelry box she’d seen him slip into his bag, but she didn’t care. If he was otherwise occupied, then she could be, too.

Spike had answered her call on the first ring, not even bothering to hide his desperation to see her. She appreciated his willingness to be real with her, to not play the stupid games that tended to accompany this sort of thing. They’d played those before, and doing so had gotten them nowhere good.

He’d given her an address, and she’d headed there without question, leaving as soon as she was sure Liam was gone. Half a knock at the door, and it was opening, letting her know Spike had been right behind it, waiting for her.

He pulled her in and against him, kissing her even as he fumbled blindly to lock the door. Too many lonely nights between that moment and their last time in the motel, they didn’t bother to speak, didn’t bother to even find the bed.

Her back pressed against the nearest wall, Buffy hoisted her legs around Spike’s waist, shivering at his wordless groan as it sounded in her mouth. He tasted good, like something she’d been craving a flavor she could almost feel on her tongue but had been denied too long.

Spike pulled away, spoke for the first time since she’d arrived, his words reverberating against Buffy’s lips. “God, you taste good.”

She smiled, a warmth bursting inside of her. “I was thinking the same thing about you.”

He smiled back softly before his eyes darkened with lust again and his lips caught hers, his hips thrusting desperately. Buffy pushed back against him, her hands roaming his back, reaching into the waist band of his jeans to tug at his shirt, needing to feel his skin. Spike adjusted his hands to cup her ass, gripping the bare, firm globes as he pulled her even closer, her skirt riding up towards her gyrating hips.

Too desperate with desire to worry about things like gravity, they didn’t notice when their balance started to falter until they were in a heap on the ground.

Spike groaned, with pain this time, as he rubbed the back of his head. “Ow.”

Buffy looked up from where she’d landed on his chest. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I am. You?”

“I think I’ll live.” He shifted against her as a smile started to tug at his lips.

Buffy smiled back, even as she blushed slightly. “I guess maybe we should go to the bedroom…”

Spike wrapped his arms around her, his hands sliding back down to her bottom. “Or you could just get naked and ride me right here. Either way.”

Buffy laughed in response, and Spike wished it was a sound he could hear more often. But then she was sliding over him, straddling his waist, leaning in to catch his lips again, and his thoughts were taking a different turn again.

“Open my jeans, luv,” Spike ordered hotly as she pulled up. “I need to be inside you.”

She looked down at him, her eyes dark and a smirk on her lips. “I don’t know, Spike…you took a pretty hard fall there. Maybe I should go easy on you.”

His hands tightened on her ass as he pushed hard against her. “Don’t you dare.”

Buffy rotated her hips in reply, moaning loudly as the seam of his jeans rubbed against her. She did it again, a tremor going through her. “Kitten…” Spike said, desperate need in his voice. “Baby, please.”

She locked her eyes with his and ground her hips again. “Mmm… Baby, I’m so wet.”

Spike’s nostrils flared, his eyes growing almost black. “Buffy…”

There was a tone of warning in his voice, and Buffy trembled. She wanted him as much as he wanted her, but she was pushing her own limits, loving how crazy she was driving him. She wanted him to snap, wanted him to lose himself completely in her. She wanted him over the edge, so lost to lust he knew nothing but needing her.

She pulled off her shirt and tossed it to the side, showing Spike her panties weren’t the only underwear she’d gone without. His eyes grew even hungrier, zeroing in on her chest. Buffy kept grinding her hips against him as her hands crept to her breasts, cupping them, pushing them up, her thumbs and forefingers pinching her nipples.

Buffy…”

Her name was like a growl from him, but she didn’t give in yet, didn’t succumb to their shared desire. Instead, she moaned, her head thrown back as she kept moving, testing the limits of her lover’s control.

Until it snapped.

Buffy cried out in surprise as Spike sat up and grabbed her, managing to lift her up and throw her over the arm of the couch before she could react. One strong hand pressed against the small of her back, keeping her in place as he opened his jeans and finally slid forward into the place he most wanted to be.

She grabbed onto the couch cushion, fighting to keep from falling forward with each of his hard thrusts. She’d wanted to drive him to this, wanted to see his passion in full force, and she had gotten it.

Suddenly, his hand came down hard on her ass where it was exposed by her upturned skirt and Buffy yelped.

“You were very naughty there, kitten, teasing me like that,” Spike said gruffly as he spanked her again. “Very, very naughty.”

Buffy had no words for a response. Instead, she just grunted as he thrust inside her then cried out as he delivered another blow. Her head was swimming, her body on sensation overload. She was so close…if he would just…

The next slap to her ass seemed to be timed perfectly with the motion of his cock and she wailed in release, bucking so hard Spike almost lost his balance again. But he grabbed her hips and held on, moving frantically until he was coming as well, spending himself inside of her.

They slid to the floor in a heap beside the couch, both too limp now to actually manage to get onto the furniture. After a moment of silence, Buffy began to shift. “My ass stings.”

Spike turned towards her, worry in his eyes. “God, baby, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done that. I just… I didn’t mean…”

Buffy put her finger against his lips. “Shh. I liked it. A lot. I’m fine, really.”

He looked down and away from her, his next words so soft she almost didn’t hear them. “I shouldn’t have hit you.”

“You didn’t. Not like that anyway.” She put her hand under his chin and tilted his face back towards her. “I like that, Spike. I like everything you do to me. I want you to do it again sometime.”

He met her eyes hesitantly. “Yeah?”

“Yeah.” She moved to straddle his lap and gave him a sultry smile. “You made me come so hard when you did that. I loved it.”

The smile he gave her in response was boyish, and it reminded Buffy how young and insecure he really was. Granted, he wasn’t much younger than her, but his sexual experience was substantially less than hers, that she knew. He was still testing his own limits, learning his own desires and kinks, too.

“I’d let you know if anything you ever did went too far, okay? Don’t be afraid to try things with me.” She pressed a soft kiss against his forehead. “I trust you not to hurt me, William.”

“I don’t want to hurt you, Buffy.”

“I know.” She kissed him again, on his lips this time, sighing at just the taste of him. And his lips… God, they were perfect. Full and soft, but masculine, too. She knew she’d never be able to get enough of them.

Yet she finally did have to pull away, and when she did, she took a quick look around, realizing she still didn’t really know where she was. She decided to ask. “Where are we?”

Spike chuckled. “My apartment, luv. Just moved in last week.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. Got a job at a restaurant a couple blocks over, too.”

“A job?”

“I figured it was about time I learned to take care of myself,” he replied with a shrug.

“Spike, what I said the other day…”

“Don’t, okay. This isn’t about that. Just… Let me show you the bedroom?”

She knew there were still things left unsaid, but Buffy nodded and let him pick her up and carry her to bed.

*** *** ***


Spike woke slowly from a post-coital nap, groggily listening to the sound of Buffy rummaging around his bedroom. He perked up, blinking as he watched her. “Pet? Looking for something?”

“Yup,” she replied before turning around and holding up two of the black ties his new job required him to wear. “And I found it.”

“What are you going to do with my ties, luv?” Spike asked with a frown.

“I’m not going to do anything with them,” Buffy replied as she came back over to the bed and crawled into his lap, straddling his legs. “You are.”

His eyebrow arched. “And what am I going to do with them?”

Buffy held them out. “Tie me up.”

Spike stared at her for a few moments before he shook his head and blink. “What?”

“Tie me up,” Buffy repeated. “Here, one for each hand. Have at it.”

Spike continued to stare, unsure of how to respond. Well, most of him was anyway. His cock knew exactly how to respond—by jumping up to full attention. He coughed, then admitted, “I’ve never been the one to do the tying, Buffy.”

“And I’m sure you’ll catch on as quickly as you have with everything else. Come on. It’ll be fun.”

Spike took the ties though he didn’t move to use them. “What are you trying to prove, Buffy?”

“Nothing.” When Spike’s eyebrow arched, Buffy sighed. “I want you to know I trust you.” She put her hands against his chest, feeling the rapid beat of his heart. “I want to give you the chance to explore my body, too.” Buffy leaned in, nipped at his ear. “Learn how you like to touch me.”

“I like touching you everywhere,” he replied, his voice growing deeper, huskier.

“And I like you touching.” She took his hands, lifted them up so the ties were in between then again, then met his eyes and pouted. “Play with me?”

One look at that pout and he was gone. He cupped the back of her head, pushed her mouth against his hard, shivering as she moaned in response.

Then, he flipped them over, covering her body as he lowered her down to the mattress. Spike ran his hands up her sides, stretching her arms above her head as he did. She kept her hands in place, waiting for him to tie her down. He took a deep breath, the idea of this exciting him even more than he’d thought it would. With Drusilla, she’d always wanted to be the one in charge, seeing him as hers to mold. It had been fine for him at first, his inexperience making him need her tutelage.

But as time went on, he’d started to want more control for himself, started to want dominance. He’d grown more into the persona he’d taken for himself, and now he wanted to take what Buffy was offering him.

Concentrating on his desire over his nervousness, Spike used the ties to bind both of Buffy’s hands, securing her to the bed. Then, he pulled up, raked his eyes over her, and shivered.

Oh yeah, he was going to like this…

Spike ran his hands down her sides again, feeling her tremble at his touch. “You’re the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen,” he murmured, the words coming unbidden.

Buffy looked up at him, her eyelids hooded. He made her feel like what he said was true… “Touch me, Spike. Please.”

He glanced up at her face, shaking off his awe and replacing it with a smirk. “I’m in control here, baby. You be patient.”

Buffy replied with a pout. “But I want you touching me now.”

Spike cracked his hand against her inner thigh, making Buffy yelp. “Be patient.”

He looked so stern now, and the red mark on her skin stung. Buffy felt a rush of moisture between her legs and hoped this was turning him on as much as it was her.

Spike softened momentarily and met Buffy’s eyes. “Was that all right?”

“Uh huh,” Buffy replied, swallowing. “Do go on.”

He chuckled, and then the stern look was back in place. Then, he leaned forward, ghosted his hands down her skin, raising goosebumps in the process. “I like you like this, pet. All trussed up and just for me.” He pushed her thighs apart and ran a long finger down her pussy, coating the digit in moisture before pulling his hand up again, holding his glistening finger up for her to see. “Is this all for me, too?”

Buffy swallowed, her breath coming out in sharp pants. Spike had barely even touched her, and already she was feeling overheated, desperate for his touch.

She watched as Spike brought the finger to his lips and licked it slowly, his eyes locked with Buffy as he did. He moaned low in his throat, savoring her flavor, and Buffy whimpered, the sight only serving to make her hotter.

“God, you’re the best fucking thing I’ve ever tasted, baby. I’ve got to have more.” Without any further warning, he grabbed her legs and hoisted her hips up to meet his dipping mouth, his tongue darting out to slip inside of her. Buffy cried out in surprise and pleasure, her hands flexing helplessly against her bonds. She ached to touch him, yet there was something sweet in the denial as well.

And what he was doing to her… She’d surrendered completely to him, left herself at his mercy, and yet he’d chosen to pleasure her. He could easily ignore her needs and take only for himself now, but it was his desire to do something for her.

But if his decision to see to her despite the fact he was the one in control didn’t prove to Buffy how much he enjoyed her pleasuring her, the sounds he made as he lapped at her with his tongue were. He didn’t simply eat her out. He feasted. Spike moaned loudly, suckled at her with wet, hungry noises. His tongue seemed to be everywhere at once, flicking her clit, then dipping inside of her, then on her clit again, her brain struggling to keep up with the rapid succession of sensation until it couldn’t anymore. She wailed in pleasure, her body spasming as the headboard banged against the wall with the movements of her still-bound wrists.

Just when she thought she couldn’t possibly take anymore, Spike pulled up, licking his lips like a cat that had just finished a saucer of milk. He had a self-satisfied smirk on his face, as if silently teasing her for the way she’d fallen apart, yet his eyes were dark, letting Buffy know he was barely holding himself together as well.

A fleeting thought back to their first time entered her mind, and Buffy reminded herself to keep assuring him of his prowess, to undo the damage she’d done in the past.

“You’re so good at that, William. God, what you do to me…”

Spike’s smile grew as he leaned down, stretching his body over her. “It’s easy to be with you, baby. You taste so good – I can’t get enough.” As if to punctuate his point, he took a long swipe with his tongue at her neck, tasting the flavor of her skin.

Buffy moaned, her hands flexing helplessly. He’d just made her come so hard she’d seen stars and already she was wanting him again. Could she ever get her fill of this man?

As if their thoughts were moving in tandem, Spike leaned back down and whispered against her ear, “I could never get enough of you, Buffy. No matter how much I have, I always want more.”

She moaned again, not able to form the words for what she felt. She didn’t want him to get enough. She wanted him to always crave her like he did in this moment, to need her this desperately. She wanted to always be his addiction.

He spoke again, barely above a whisper this time, and Buffy almost didn’t hear, almost didn’t realize what the words were as he followed them by pushing into her body, filling her so completely with his cock. But she did hear them, and as they echoed in her mind, she knew she couldn’t pretend she hadn’t.

“I love you.”

*** *** ***


Please review.