Spike knew a handful of guys at work who were avid surfers, and a trip to Mexico was something they made as often as possible. He approached them casually, getting the information he could off of them without revealing why. As far as they knew, he was just planning a short trip for the sort of fun he couldn’t get in the States.

They didn’t question that, but somehow he knew their response would be different if they knew he was plotting to run away for good with his step-mother. Hell, he questioned the sanity of that when he really stopped to think about it, but it didn’t change his mind that it was the best course of action. All that mattered was getting Buffy away from Liam. All that mattered was keeping her safe.

He thought he should go down there on his own first, check things out. He had a day off coming up, he could drive down there, make a better plan, without anyone even noticing he was gone. If he had more time, he could plot this all out more, but he didn’t. Every day he spent planning was another day Buffy had to spend at the mercy of Liam.

So he’d work quickly, make it so they could escape in the next few days, a week at most.

Valentine’s Day was only about a week away. He smiled as he thought of that, wondering if they could escape by then. How romantic would it be to get to spend Valentine’s Day free of Liam, free of having to hide?

The grin stayed on his face as he made his way outside to the parking lot, his keys twirling on his finger. His shift was over, and he was supposed to meet Buffy today – another “shopping trip” for her.

He stopped short, however, when he looked up and saw Buffy there already, seated on the hood of his DeSoto in a red tube top and a black leather miniskirt that he wasn’t sure could even qualify as an actual article of clothing.

But the part that really made his mouth water were the leather boots hugging the curves of her calves. She smirked when she saw him, her legs crossed and dangling from the hood.

Spike stood completely still, his mouth hanging open. He hadn’t expected to see her here, and he certainly hadn’t expected to see her dressed like that. He forgot how to move, forgot how to speak, until he heard the voice of one of his co-workers behind him.

“Dude, who is that hot chick on your car?”

A wide grin split Spike’s face. “That’s my girl.”

He heard his co-worker make another comment, but he barely noticed it, his attention back fully on Buffy. His inability to move seemed to fade away as he strutted towards the car, his tongue curling over his teeth and his thumbs tucked into his belt. Her eyes locked with his and she leaned back, pushing her chest forward as she waited for him to reach her.

As soon as he did, his lips were on her, his tongue dueling with hers. Her legs went up and around his waist, her skirt riding up as she ground against him, mewling into his mouth.

Spike broke away, panting. “I thought we were meeting at my place, luv,” he said against her lips.

“I couldn’t wait that long,” she replied, her tongue darting out to trace the curve of his mouth. “I had to see you. I had to kiss you.”

As if to make her point, she kissed him again, and Spike wished he could push her down on the hood and take her then and there. “You’re gonna make it a little difficult for me to drive home, luv.”

Buffy smirked, hooked her legs together, and took hold of his tie, an image of what they’d done with it in the past flashing into his mind as she used it to pull him in closer. “That was the idea.”

He shook his head, even as he smirked back. “You’re an evil vixen. You do know that, don’t you?”

She ran her hand down his tie, smoothing it over. “I try.” She kissed him again, only a tease this time, and then pushed him away to slide off the hood, the thin heels of her boots clicking against the pavement. “I’ll meet you back at your place.”

Buffy’s hips swayed as she walked, and she turned as she reached her own car and blew kiss over her shoulder. Spike watched, dumbfounded again as she got into the car and shut the door.

Spike stared forward even as she drove off, images of what he was going to do to her as soon as he got home running through his mind. The sound of his co-worker clapping in the distance brought Spike out of his reverie, and he turned to give the man a small salute before he jumped into the DeSoto, determined to make it home in record time.

*** *** ***


Buffy got there before him, and Spike found her leaning against his door with a come-fuck-me look on her face – and he was more than happy to oblige.

He bounded up the stairs to her, one arm going around her waist to pull her in for a kiss even as he fished in his pocket for his keys and unlocked the door. It swung open and he pulled her in, kicking the door shut behind them.

They stumbled into the bedroom and Spike pushed her down across the bed, her leather-encased legs dangling over the edge. He pulled up, stood above her, breathing heavy with his dark eyes staring down at her. Buffy rose up on her elbows and looked up at him with a sultry smile. “So, now that you have me here, whatever are you going to do with me?”

Spike didn’t say a word. Instead, he dropped down to his knees, a low growl sounding in his throat as he pushed her skirt up around her waist and pulled her black lace thong down her legs, bringing it to his nose and breathing in deep before he tossed it over his shoulder.

Buffy shook her head. “You’re such a pervert.”

From his position between her legs, Spike smirked, his eyes twinkling. “Yeah, and you fucking love it, baby.” Then, before she could say anything else, he descended, attacking her pussy with his mouth. Buffy cried out, his tongue wasting no time in finding her clit, and her arms went out under her, making her flop down onto the bed.

“Oh, fuck yeah,” Buffy moaned, writhing on the bed. “God, keep doing that, baby…”

Spike grinned against her, pulling up just long enough to say one thing before he went down again. “Keep talking to me, pet.”

Her hands gripped the comforter, her head tossed from side to side. “So good, Spike, so fucking good… Oh…oh!” His tongue swirled around her clit as he pushed two fingers inside her, rubbing her until she gasped and arched off the bed. He smirked against her, knowing he’d found what he’d been looking for.

“Spike! Oh, fuck, Spike!” Buffy arched again, her body about to explode, and she wanted him to know, wanted to keep talking like he’d asked her to. She trembled, tense and at the edge, and her fingers gripped the blanket tighter. “Spike, I’m…oh, baby, I’m gonna…” She couldn’t get the last word out as she exploded, her mouth now opening in a soundless cry, but she didn’t need to say anything else. The fluttering around his fingers, the tightening of her thighs around his head – they told Spike all he needed to know.

As she came down, he stood up, licking his lips as he looked down at her. “Lose everything but the boots.”

Buffy smirked as she sat up to comply, even as her body still trembled from the strength of her orgasm. She’d known he’d like these boots…

As Buffy disrobed, Spike undid his tie, dropping it to the ground before he unbuttoned his shirt and undid his pants. Buffy laid back down and looked up at him, her mouth growing dry at the sight of him, open and rumpled.

“Oh dear god, just fuck me now.”

Spike threw his head back and laughed, but Buffy wrapped her booted leg around his calf and drew him forward. “I mean it. Fuck—now.”

He looked down at her, still chuckling. “Bossy, bossy.”

“Horny,” Buffy corrected, even as her mouth twitched up.

Spike reached down and twisted her clit, making her moan and thrust against him. “I just made you come, baby,” he teased, though his voice was deep and husky. “Wasn’t that enough for you?”

She shook her head against the mattress. “Never enough, William. Never.”

At her declaration, his expression grew serious and their eyes locked. “I love you. Always.”

Buffy reached out for him. “Always.”

Spike leaned forward, into her arms, and pressed his body against hers, chest to chest. Her legs wrapped around him and he nuzzled her neck, up to her earlobe, where he nipped at her. “Bring me inside, baby. Guide me home.”

Her hand stole between them, gripping his heavy, aching erection, her thumb sliding over the dripping slit. She leaned forward, pressed her mouth against his ear. “Have I ever told you how much I love your cock? The way it feels inside me…the way it tastes. God, you’re beautiful. Every inch of you.”

Spike trembled at her words, fighting the urge to come right there in her hand. “Inside, pet,” he moaned, thrusting up. “I need to be inside.”

Buffy licked the outside of his ear, making another tremble pass through him before she gave into what they both wanted and guided him into her waiting body.

Immediately, Spike began to move, his head dropping down to her neck as he panted heavily. Her legs moved up and down his body, pushing his pants down further off his hips. This was perfect, everything she needed.

Spike shook, his stamina already slipping. Her teasing, her words, and god those fucking boots had pushed him dangerously close to the edge. “Buffy…I need you to come, sweetheart,” he murmured against her ear.

“You gotta make me.”

Her words, her breath, were hot against his ear, and Spike shook. “Hold on, kitten.”

She brought her arms up, under the back of his shirt, her hands gripping his bare shoulders under the cotton. Spike pulled up, braced himself on his arms, and started moving harder, the bed groaning beneath them. Buffy grunted with every thrust, her nails beginning to dig into his skin.

“Is this what you wanted?”

Buffy moaned, her body bucking. “It’s what I needed.”

“Oh, fuck…me, too, pet. Me, too.”

Spike drove in harder, faster, holding on, holding on until… Buffy shook around him, screamed his name, and he knew he could let go, knew he could follow her over.

His body jerked with aftershocks and his arms went out on him, making him collapse on top of her. Buffy grunted but accepted his weight, her hands slipping down his back, massaging his taut skin as her legs fell apart, limp.

For a while, they lay there, breathing harshly. “Can I take the boots off now?” Buffy asked finally.

Spike laughed, the rumble of the sound reverberating through Buffy’s body. “Only if you promise to wear them again.”

She laughed back. “I promise.”

Spike pulled off of her then and finished removing his clothes while Buffy sat up to take off the boots. He moved to the head of the bed and got his cigarettes off the nightstand, and Buffy climbed up to join him.

He lit his cigarette, smiling around it as Buffy cuddled against his side. He flicked his lighter shut and tossed it back on the nightstand before putting one arm around her.

“I’ve got a couple days off coming up. I was thinking I’d go into Mexico, scout things out.”

Buffy nodded. “When do you think we can get out of here?”

“If everything goes the way I’m hoping, the fourteenth.”

“Valentine’s Day?”

“Yeah.” Spike looked at her, his eyebrow raised. “Why. You got other plans?”

“No,” Buffy replied, chuckling. “It sounds good. Perfect.”

Spike leaned in, kissed her. “Then that’s when we’ll run.”

Buffy smiled, moved closer. It wouldn’t be long now until all the fear, all the worrying would be over, until she and Spike could have their life together.

All she had to do was wait until Valentine’s Day.

*** *** ***


Please, please, please review.

Btw, I've started actually using my livejournal. I'm posting my non-Spuffy BtVS fics there, so if you're interested in checking out that (or just my general random posts) check it out: http://addie-logan.livejournal.com/