William couldn't care less about the show Buffy had somehow roped him into watching on television after dinner. They'd spent the entire day together, aside from when Liam had come home and had commanded Buffy's attention just long enough to tell her he had a lot of work to do and would be eating in his office upstairs.

If William hadn't already thought his father was a stupid git, he did now. William knew if he had a beautiful wife like Buffy, he'd spend every moment he could with her.

Suddenly, he saw Buffy's tiny, pink-painted toes in his lap, and he sucked in an almost inaudible breath. She looked over at him, her face the very picture of innocence—if you could ignore the mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

"Is this okay?" she asked. "I wanted to stretch out."

William swallowed as he nodded. "Yeah, sure. It's fine."

Buffy had been around enough to know what she was doing to the boy. She knew she should stop giving into the perverse urge that told her to do things like flirt with him in the pool or lie down on the couch with her feet in his lap, mere inches away from what she thought was most likely a rapidly growing hard-on.

This was so many kinds of wrong she couldn't even list them all.

It was, however, also rather fun.

Maybe that was why she kept getting the urge to do these things. Getting married had meant saying good-bye to playful flirting. Liam was an adult, and around him, she had to be an adult, too. But with William, she could act a little more like a kid again.

Not that she didn't prefer her mature husband, because she did. Completely. She was very happy with Liam, and she had been from the very beginning.

Buffy had just always enjoyed a little flirting, and with William, it was totally harmless.

She settled back down to watch the show, occasionally allowing her toes to run across William's crotch.

It was all completely harmless…

*** *** ***


That night, William didn't even bother trying not to masturbate before he went to sleep, nor did he bother trying to make his fantasy woman anyone but Buffy.

The little blonde had driven him completely out of his mind all day. She seemed to be touching him at every opportunity, and when she wasn't doing that, she was giving him coy little smiles and looks.

He could've sworn she was flirting with him…

However, that didn't make any sense. She was with his father—who was much more of a man than he was, William knew—and she was in love with him, too. Why would she want to flirt with a pathetic sod like him?

She wouldn't. Anything he'd thought was flirting today had simply been his own imagination running away with him, his own perverse fantasies of Buffy making him see things that weren't really there.

Still, as his left hand jacked up and down on his cock, he had plenty from the day to fill his fantasies.

He'd been close enough to smell her, a delicious blend of lavender and vanilla that still had his head swimming. Her skin had been so warm, even when she'd been wet from the pool. And so smooth…

William's hips thrust up jerkily as he tried to imagine what it would be like to feel Buffy around his aching cock. Granted, he didn't have first-hand knowledge with any woman to go from, but he did the best he could.

She'd be soft, that much he knew. And hot…

William groaned loudly, his hand going faster. He pulled up an image of Buffy riding him, gasping in pleasure.

He called out her name when he came, and as reality faded back in around him, William hoped it hadn't been loud enough to be heard all the way down in his father's room.

With a shaky hand, he reached for his tissues.

*** *** ***


Buffy leaned back in her chair by the pool, her closed eyes hidden behind her sunglasses as the sun's warm rays played across her skin.

When she felt his hands on her, she didn't jump. She'd known he was there, even without seeing him.

"Isn't it time to flip over, pet? Roll over onto your stomach, and I'll lotion up your back."

Buffy opened her eyes, William's shadow falling over her. She smiled at him before she rolled over, then murmured in pleasure as he began to rub suntan lotion on her bare back.

His hands were strong, warm, and steady. Buffy's eyes fell shut again, small noises of satisfaction sounding in her throat. She felt so relaxed…

Until suddenly, his hand slipped down, probing her dampened folds, and her eyes opened again. "Will? What…what are you doing?"

"What you want me to do, Buffy," he replied, his voice low with desire. "Shh…it'll be all right, pet. Dad never needs to know."

Buffy cried out when his cock slid into her, his hands gripping her hips to pull her back onto him. She rose up on her elbows, moaning as he thrust into her over and over again.

He was long and thick, touching every part of her, and Buffy knew she couldn't stop this even if she wanted to.

She didn't want to.

"You like this, don't you, you bad girl," William said as his thrusts grew harder. "You like me fucking you when Daddy's at work. You want me to do it to you every day, don't you?"

"Yes!" Buffy cried, though from pleasure or as an answer to his question, she wasn't sure. Her body was tense, on the edge of a monster of an orgasm.

William leaned in, his mouth pressed against her ear. "You're mine, Buffy. You're not his. You'll never be his. You're mine."

With his last word, his teeth sunk into her shoulder, and Buffy screamed in release.

Buffy was drenched with sweat when she sat up in the bed, her hand going over her rapidly beating heart. She turned towards the other side of the bed, grateful when she saw Liam sound asleep.

She didn't want to have to explain if she'd done something like call his son's name out in her sleep…

Buffy buried her face in her hands as it hit her exactly what had just happened.

She'd had a sex dream about her step-son.

The step-son with whom she'd spent all day flirting.

Buffy got out of bed and went to the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. She made her way over to the white marble sink, gripping the edge of the cool stone as she tried to steady herself.

Suddenly, the harmless flirting didn't seem so harmless…

She reached out and turned on the faucet, then splashed her face with cold water. After a moment, she turned the faucet off and looked into the mirror.

"It was just a dream," she told her reflection. "It doesn't mean you really want William to do that. It was just a dream."

A dream that gotten her hotter than her husband had in months.

Buffy groaned, her shoulders slumping. Maybe that was all this was, a bout of sexual frustration.

Only Liam was a perfectly satisfying lover…or so she kept telling herself.

"I love my husband," Buffy said, forcing herself to stand up straight again. "I love him, and he's the only man I want."

Repeating her mantra over and over in her head, Buffy went back to the bed and climbed in beside Liam.

*** *** ***


Buffy awoke the next morning to the sounds of Liam getting ready for work. In the light of day, the dream from the night before seemed less worrisome.

It was just a dream, after all. It didn't mean she wanted William. She couldn't be held accountable for what her subconscious came up with.

However, maybe it would be better if he spent a little time away from her.

"Honey?"

As he searched for the tie he wanted to wear, Liam responded with a, "hmm?"

"Did you have a chance to see if you have any time you could spend with William coming up?"

Liam slammed his hand against the door of the closet, the harsh sound making Buffy jump. "Dammit, Buffy! Would you shut up about that? Fuck, I've got enough stress in my life with a goddam nagging wife."

Buffy sat up in the bed, tears stinging her eyes. "I'm sorry. I just thought…"

"No, you didn't think," Liam snapped as he stepped out, roughly fixing his tie. "You just sit in the house all day without a damn thing to do and forget I have to work to afford you that luxury. My job is important, Buffy. It's about time you grew the hell up and realized it."

"I'm sorry," Buffy said again.

Without another word, Liam stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

Buffy didn't want to cry. She'd shed too many tears in her life already.

Yet as she heard Liam bounding down the stairs, she couldn't help but let them fall.

*** *** ***


William woke sharply to the sound of a door slamming, followed moments later by heavy footsteps on the stairs.

He'd woken up like this enough mornings to have a pretty good idea of what it was.

Immediately, he climbed out of bed and went down the hall, Buffy in the front of his mind.

He knocked on the door to her bedroom, and when she didn't answer, he poked his head in.

Relieved, he saw her face was only tearstained.

"Pet, you okay?" he asked softly.

Buffy looked up at him. She wanted to tell him yes, she was fine.

She shook her head no.

William moved over to her side of the bed and sat on the edge before holding his arms out to her. She immediately accepted his embrace, wanting the comfort too much to deny it to herself.

William's eyes glanced down to look up and down her arms as he rubbed soothing circles against her back.

"Did he yell?" he asked gently.

Buffy nodded. "It was my fault, though. He…he's busy, and I know that, and I was nagging him anyway, and I shouldn't nag him. I have to remember he works all day, and I don't."

William swallowed, Buffy's words making him hurt for her. "I doubt it was your fault, Buffy."

"It was." Buffy pulled back and wiped her eyes. "He doesn't like me to bother him when he's rushing to get ready for work. Of course he yelled at me. And…and now I'm just crying like a big baby, and you probably think I'm being so stupid."

"No, lamb, I don't," William said softly as he reached out and stroked a tear away from her cheek. "Just because he was getting ready for work doesn't give Liam any right to yell at you."

Buffy trembled, though now it wasn't from her tears. He was so close, his expressive blue eyes trained on her, and she could feel the heat radiating between them.

Suddenly, she was very aware they were sitting on her bed, her only in her thin, silk nightgown and him in his boxers. "You shouldn't be in here like this," she said, pulling away.

"No, probably not," he agreed. "I just wanted to make sure you were all right."

"I'm fine," Buffy assured him. "Married couples fight. It wasn't even that big of a deal." She looked away.

"Buffy…"

Buffy looked back up quickly, her bright smile now back in place. "I'm fine, really. It was just a thing, I'm good. So are you up for the morning or are you going to go back to bed?"

William wanted to pull her back into his arms, but he could tell from her body language that she wasn't going to allow that. "I'm up," he told her.

"Then how about we both get dressed and go downstairs for breakfast? I know I could use a cup of coffee."

"Yeah, all right," William agreed with a nod. Eating breakfast with her was better than nothing.

*** *** ***


Please review!