Buffy stood outside of William's door, wondering what exactly she was going to say to him.

What did a woman say to her stepson after letting him come all over her in the swimming pool?

It had been a mistake, that much Buffy knew. And really, she couldn't blame William. From the way he'd run off, he was clearly mortified, and Buffy didn't think for a minute it had been his intention for things to go that way.

She had led him on with the games she'd been playing for the past few days. He was an eighteen year old boy—of course he'd responded to her in such a manner. She was the adult—the married adult. She should've known better than to allow things to reach this point.

Steeling herself, Buffy knocked on the door. "William? It's Buffy. Can I talk to you for a moment?"

He didn't respond at first, and Buffy almost just left when she heard him call, "Come in."

Buffy opened the door slowly, her heart clenching when she saw him. He was sitting on the bed, his back against the headboard, looking like the very picture of misery. He'd changed out of his swim trunks, but his eyes were red as if he'd been crying at some point.

"You don't have to yell at me, Buffy," William said, his gaze pointed downwards. "I know what I did was wrong, and I know I disgust you now. I know I can't simply say I'm sorry and make it better, but believe me Buffy, I really am. So I'll just stay up here, out of your way, and won't bother you anymore. And…and if you want to tell Liam, I'll understand that, I just ask that you'd please warn me first so I can get away from here."

Buffy sat down on the bed, unable to keep herself from placing a hand on his leg to comfort him. "I'm not going to tell Liam. And I'm not going to yell at you either. I was there, too, kissing you just as much as you were kissing me. And if it had gone on much longer, well…" Buffy blushed, then admitted softly, "You probably wouldn't have been the only one reacting, um, so strongly."

William looked up at that. "Buffy, what's going on here?"

"I have no idea," Buffy replied with a sigh. "I mean, this is all wrong. I know that much. And I love my husband, so why I keep feeling the urge to flirt with his son is beyond me."

"So you have been flirting then?"

Buffy blushed a little more. "Yeah. You couldn't notice?"

"I thought maybe you were, but… No one's ever flirted with me before, I couldn't be certain."

"Really?" Buffy asked, surprised by his confession despite his obvious inexperience when he'd been kissing her.

"Yeah, really. Why would they?"

"Maybe because you're really good looking?" Buffy replied. "You do know you're a honey, don't you?"

Much to her surprise, Buffy's words seemed to anger William more than anything else. "Look, I don't know what sort of game you're playing with me or why you're doing it, but could you just stop? I got in enough trouble for sleeping with my father's wife when I didn't do it. I don't want to see what would happen if he found out I'd actually touched you. So please, just go take your desperate housewife routine somewhere else. I don't need you flirting with me or trying to pretend I'm attractive."

His words took Buffy completely by surprise. "I'm not… William, it's not like that. I've never done this sort of thing with anyone. I've never even thought about touching another guy since I married Liam. Everything that's happened has been just me reacting to you."

Buffy gently laid her hand over his. "I'm sorry about all of this. I let things get out of control, and really, this is my fault. Something about being around you apparently makes my hormones go a little crazy, and it led me to push things in a direction they shouldn't have gone. What happened today in the pool was a mistake, but I don't want it to mean we have to stay away from each other completely. We're still going to have to be living under the same roof for the next several weeks, and, current awkwardness aside, I've enjoyed your company. I'd like to keep hanging out with you, if that's all right. Just, well, with some ground rules."

William looked at her for a moment, his head cocked slightly to the side. If he'd been confused before Buffy came up to his bedroom, he was well passed confusion now. For all he knew, she was still playing some kind of twisted game with him that he was too naïve to understand, but were that the case, then he was simply going to let her.

He thought it may make him pathetic, but he was desperate to get to stay around Buffy any way he could.

"What do you mean by ground rules?" he asked.

"Well, for starters, no more touching." Buffy suddenly jerked her hand up, realizing it was still on top of his. "Like that. And I know most of it has been me, but it needs to stop before we have a repeat of what happened in the pool."

Honestly, William really wanted a repeat of that. And then some. However, he saw the logic in her point.

"So no more touching," William agreed with a nod. "We'll keep things strictly platonic."

Buffy smiled at him. "Okay then. Ground rule set, and now we can just put that whole pool thing behind us."

"Right," William agreed with a nod.

"Okay, well, that's all settled then," Buffy said as she stood, walking backwards towards the door. "I'm just going to go…lie down for a bit. I'm feeling sort of tired."

"All right. I'll see you later then, Buffy."

"See ya." Buffy hurried out of William's room and back down to her own bedroom.

*** *** ***


Buffy was more sexually frustrated than she had been in a long time. She couldn't remember when she'd last had a decent orgasm, and right now her body was making it plain she was in need of a release.

She'd been lying in bed ever since she'd left William's room, trying not to think about the way his body had felt up against hers. She always felt a little awkward with Liam, his body too bulky to really fit with hers.

But William… He'd fit in between her legs perfectly, and that long, thick cock she knew he had had felt wonderful rubbing against her swollen pussy.

Buffy grabbed a pillow off the bed and put it over her face to muffle her scream. She couldn't be doing this. She was married, and it wasn't like she and Liam didn't have an active sex life. He made love to her several times a week. If it wasn't enough to satisfy her, then something must be wrong with her.

She tossed the pillow away and blew a strand of hair out of her face. Something definitely was wrong with her. Instead of being perfectly content with her husband, she was lusting after his barely-legal son. That was textbook wrong.

Still, in her current state, it was undeniable.

Grumbling to herself, Buffy ripped open her bedside drawer and dug around until she found the box in the back where she kept her vibrator. It embarrassed her to keep one when she was a married woman, but she knew Liam was busy and didn't always have time to take care of her.

He'd made it quite clear that he didn't want to be bothered when he had work to do because she couldn't control her libido.

Still, she tried to use the vibrator sparingly, but this was an emergency.

She roughly pushed off her shorts and panties, kicking them both to the end of the bed. Already wet enough that she didn't need to bother with teasing herself, Buffy pushed the jelly shaft inside of her, lining the part that protruded from that at her clit, and cranked the power up to high.

Within moments, she was moaning, her hips thrusting as the vibrator's shaft rotated inside of her. She knew she should be thinking about Liam, or at the very least, some safe fantasy like Brad Pitt, but instead her mind was replaying what had occurred between her and William in the pool.

She could remember everything. His harsh, warm breath, his damp skin, the thrust of his hard cock against her…

What would it have felt like if nothing had been between them? If he'd been able to thrust inside of her, take her right against the wall of the pool?

Pondering the answer to that particular question had her coming hard, gasping and moaning as she twisted against the sheets.

Buffy was panting and sweaty as she switched her vibrator off, letting it slide out of her body and flop onto the bed. With a whimper, she realized her orgasm had only taken the edge off. She was still thinking about what it would be like to ride William into oblivion.

She'd bet good money he was a virgin, and oh wouldn't it be nice to break him in?

With a sigh of resignation, Buffy picked up the vibrator and started again.

*** *** ***


After all the dinners he'd already skipped, Buffy figured it was just her luck Liam would pick that night of all nights to eat with her and William. William had looked as surprised as she was when Liam had taken his seat.

Then, she'd seen William's eyes darken, something she didn't want to identify crossing over them when Liam had leaned in and given Buffy a deep, possessive kiss.

His dark eyes flickered across the table to his son when Liam pulled away from Buffy, and William got the message as clearly as it Liam had just dragged Buffy up to his cave.

William looked down at his plate.

"So how was work, honey?" Buffy asked, trying her best to ignore the by play between father and son. The tension between them was heavy, and Buffy didn't think she wanted to be the one caught in the middle of it.

"Buffy, I've told you over and over again that I don't want to think about my goddamn job when I'm trying to eat dinner. Do you ever bother listening to a word I say?"

"I'm sorry," Buffy said softly.

"You don't have to snap at her," William said, his head coming up quickly. "She was just trying to make conversation."

Almost as soon as William spoke, he felt a wave of fear. Why in the world had he just stood up to his father? What had he been thinking?

Liam, however, broke into laughter. "Oh, well look at Willie thinking he's a man. Are you trying to impress her, boy?"

His mind was screaming at him to shut up and advert eye contact before things turned bad, but something inside of William snapped, and he didn't back down.

Maybe he was trying to impress Buffy, he didn't know. Either way, he was going to say what he wanted to, no matter how severe the possible punishment would be. He lifted his chin up. "I just don't think you should talk to her like that. Buffy's a good woman. She doesn’t deserve that."

"Oh, well, she's a good woman," Liam said, his tone mocking. Suddenly, he jumped up and slammed his hands against the table hard enough to rattle the plates. "Look, you little shit, she's my woman, so don't you go sniffing around this one's cunt, you got it?"

Buffy gasped in shock. "Liam! What's wrong with you?"

He turned to Buffy, a look in his eyes she'd never seen there before. "You shut the hell up."

Then, he was staring William down again. "I let you slide with Eve, but don't think for a minute I have to do any of the things I do for you. If I catch you even thinking about touching my wife, it's over for you and your whore of a mother."

Liam stormed out of the dining room, leaving his dinner mostly untouched.

"I'm sorry about that," Buffy said after several moments of awkward silence. "I'm sure he didn't mean that. Sometimes he just…"

"Save it," William said tersely as he stood. "You don't have to make excuses for him to me, Buffy. I'm the one who's known him for eighteen years."

William walked out of the dining room, leaving Buffy alone.

*** *** ***


There will be no posts next week, as I will be going out of town for Thanksgiving. Sorry!

Than you to everyone who congratulated me on the promotion. I really appreciated it. :)

Please review!