[Reviews - 103] LikedPrinter
Summary: Dr. William Giles’ world is turned upside down when he opens his heart and his home to a stranger in order to save her from the darkness that threatens to surround her after the loss of her child. Nominated for BEST WIP, BEST ANGST, and BEST FANTASY at LOVES LAST GLIMPSE ~ Thanks guys!!! :-)
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Child Abuse
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 12984 Read: 13194
Published: 10/26/2006 Updated: 12/18/2006

1. Prologue by zeta0497 [Reviews - 16] Liked (1321 words)
This will be an angsty story, the prologue not excluded so be forewarned. I am planning on putting up a warning on any chapter that has an over abundance *cough LIKE THIS ONE cough* but I did just want to put it out there in the beginning. I also want to say that I am not in the medical field. Please excuse any terminology that may be off, and I am also not from the LA area, I know that there is a Mattel Children's hospital located there but I've never been there so I'm not sure what the landscape is like, what the interior looks like, or evern if they actually have a garden....

2. Chasing Cars by zeta0497 [Reviews - 12] Liked (2089 words)

3. How to Save a Life by zeta0497 [Reviews - 15] Liked (1711 words)
Sorry I missed updating last week! My birthday was last weekend, and then my sisters baby shower was this weekend and...WOW I've been busy. I'm going to try to stick with a Tuesday Thursday updating schedule but things will undoubtedly come up. Just know that I plan on updating this story on a regular basis and as often as possible :-)

4. October by zeta0497 [Reviews - 11] Liked (2161 words)
I had such a fantastic response to my most recent chapter it sent my muse into hyperdrive. I'm posting chapter 4 today and will hopefully have chapter 5 and possibly chapter 6 ready by the weekend. Thank you so much to everyone who has reviewed. I started writing this story simply because it settled in my brain and wouldn't go away. I guess I never took into consideration that people might actually like it, and everyone has been so encouraging :-)

Chapter 4 is what I would call an "in between" chapter. It's longish, and it's soul purpose is to move the story along. I understand if you think it's boring. It's actually been the hardest one to write so far so...I hope you like it *crosses fingers*

I will say this. Speechless Buffy will be coming to an end soon. It's effective right now but I know that if it continues...it's going to get old quickl. In fact, I've already started outlining the chapter where she will come back to the land of the vocal and I'll go ahead and warn you...it's rough as in ANGSTY...but necessary.

5. Reach for Me. by zeta0497 [Reviews - 13] Liked (1822 words)
Thank you to everyone who has reviewed! I'm going to try to update this thing before Thanksgiving but you know how the holidays are :-)

Thank you SOOOOOOO MUCH to NoaluvJames!!! She is so lovely and made my pretty cover art image. Isn't it BEAUTIFUL! *hugs to you girl*

Sorry for the lame summary...I couldn't think of

6. Holy Tears by zeta0497 [Reviews - 14] Liked (2481 words)
Warning: This is an angsty one, and it's a little worse than the previous chapters because we find out a little more about what's happened to Lilly. It was rediculously hard to write but I hope you enjoy reading it.

Thank you to everyone who has reviewed. You guys are awesome!

7. There for You by zeta0497 [Reviews - 22] Liked (1399 words)
Sorry it's taken me so long to update this thing. I went out of town for Thanksgiving and caught the flu! Yeah...that was fun! Anyway, here is the newest chapter. I realize that it may be a bit on the boring side, but there were / are issues in the story that I felt I needed to deal with, and soon...so the story could continue on and actually get to where I want it to be.
Also, just a quick note. I don't use a beta. I don't have time for it, and I don't want to take up someone elses valuable time either....so there are bound to be mistakes in the writing. I try to catch as many as I can before I publish each chapter but sometimes things sneak through. If you guys see anything that is particularly annoying, please know that you have my apologies in advance.
Last one I swear. To whoever nominated this story for best WIP at Loves Last Glimpse...big *hugs* to you!