A/N: This one is for my wonderful sister-in-arms, Niamh. I am so not worthy.














Spike woke up to see Buffy staring down at him with a wicked little smile on her soft lips.

“What are you doin’, luv?” His voice was thick with sleep and a growing amount of lust. He was beginning to realize it didn’t take much for her to turn him on.

“Watching you sleep.”

He propped himself up on his elbow and smirked. “Not sleepin’ anymore. What’cha gonna do now?”

She giggled. “I dunno.”

“Hmm,” he rumbled, giving her a once over before setting his sights on her lips. “How ‘bout a good mornin’ kiss, then?”

Spike watched as her breath hitched slightly. God, what she did to him! That simple, involuntary act had him throbbing and hard as steel in a flash. To see her body react that way to him made his libido kick it into high gear.

Grabbing her, he pulled her under his body and settled between her naked thighs. She made a noise somewhere in the neighborhood of surprise and he couldn’t stop himself from making sure she was okay with this.

They had only made love the one time the night before. Between exhaustion and fearing he might hurt her, the opportunity to go again had gone unclaimed. Now that he had gotten a bit of sleep and she had gotten a bit of time to recover, his brain wasn’t thinking about anything other than touching her again.

Buffy smiled shyly at him and he held back the urge to chastise her. It was ridiculous to think that she had grown fully comfortable with her body or his or what they were doing in a matter of hours. He wanted to tell her that there was no reason to be bashful, that what they did together was special and right, but he settled for a brush of his lips against hers.

Actions spoke louder than words, right? Well, he’d just have to show her that there was nothing to be ashamed about.

His hips twisted against hers in an effort to relieve some of the pressure that was centered in his groin. He didn’t think anyone had ever gotten him this hot before, to the point of bursting almost.

“Spike,” she breathed against his burning skin as her hands slid up his sides.

A shiver ran through him, from head to toe, and he pulled back slightly to look at her. “Fuck, girl! You have no idea what you’re doin’ t’ me, do ya?”

Buffy frowned. “I’m so-”

Her apology was cut off by his finger against her mouth. “No more o’ that, sweetness.”

“But I-”

Spike thrust his hips hard, his cock slamming against her sensitive femininity. “You feel that? Hmm?”

She moaned loudly, making Spike pause for a second to regain control of himself. With a jerked nod, she said, “yes. I feel it.”

His hand swept down the side of her neck and moved down to cup the small swell of her breast. “When you feel that, luv,” he began before dipping his head down to take the ripe little bud of her nipple into his mouth. “Means nothin’ but good things. I don’t want t’ hear you apologizin’ for makin’ me feel good because I sure as hell won’t apologize for makin’ you feel good. Nothin’ t’ apologize for, yeah?”

His tongue trailed down the soft curve until he was licking a path down the valley between her breasts. She whimpered in protest and he reached up, plucking the abandoned nipple with his thumb and forefinger.

“Unh!” Her hips popped off the bed and Spike knew he was on to something. He pinched her harder, rolling the hardened flesh between his fingers. The harder he pinched, the more she cried out in pleasure. It wouldn’t take much more than that to get her to come and instinctively, he began rubbing the head of his cock against her clit by way of a seductive hip shimmy.

Her fingers dug into the tight muscles of his waist as he continued his movements, hell bent on making her come. She arched against him, bringing her breasts so close to his mouth that he couldn’t help but to take a taste.

God, she was so hot and wet for him. His cock slid against the slippery folds of her pussy, begging for an entrance it knew would be denied by the man controlling it from above. Oh, he would have loved to slip right inside her, but that was just asking for trouble and they had far more than enough of that already.

Buffy began to buck and squirm under him, so close to completion that she was lost in it. He took the other nipple in his mouth as his finger continued to play with its twin and gently bit down.

“Spiiike!”

The primal scream that wrenched from her throat almost pushed him over the edge. He grit his teeth together and tried to hold off his orgasm as she rode out her own.

He didn’t give her much time to recover. The need to be inside her was overwhelming. Reaching over, he grabbed the strip of condoms on the night stand and ripped one off. He tore the little square open with his teeth and made fast work of sliding the latex over his penis. He positioned himself at her entrance and-

“What does it feel like?”

Spike’s head shot up so quick that he almost got whiplash. “What?”

Her eyes were wide with curiosity as she studied his condom-covered cock. “What does it feel like? Does it feel different when you have that on?”

His eyebrows rose. This had to be the strangest bloody time to ask a question like that. “Uh, yeah. It’s different.”

“How?”

He gave her a quizzical expression. Was she really wanting to have this discussion now? Right when he was about to-? From her smile, he’d have to guess the answer to that was a yes; she really wanted to talk about this now.

Strangely enough, he wasn’t bothered too much by that.

Sitting back on his heels, he crossed his arms over his chest. “Well, I suppose it’s mostly different because it’s not as sensitive as it would be without one. I can’t really feel you so it takes longer t’ get off.”

“What does it feel like then?”

He arched an eyebrow before leering at her. “Warm. Tight. Good.”

“Oh,” she replied, that crease between her eyebrows growing more and more pronounced. “Well, how does it feel without it?”

Okay, was there something wrong with him getting turned on by this? Because with every innocently-put question, he grew harder and harder.

“Its hard t’ explain, luv. But I guess the best way t’ describe it is t’ show you.”

Her eyes turned into big green saucers at that. “S-Show me?”

“Yeah. Gimmie your hand,” he told her, holding out his hand for her to take.

She seemed a bit apprehensive about this latest demonstration, but Spike wasn’t quite sure why. He wasn’t going to hurt her or do anything she didn’t much approve of.

Despite her obvious reservations, she gave him her hand. Spike looked down at it for a second before bringing it to his mouth. He licked the tip of her index finger and slowly slid his mouth over it, wrapping his agile tongue around the fleshy digit.

A groan left her lips as he moved her finger in and out of his mouth, imitating what he would be doing to her if they weren’t having this conversation. Suddenly, she began to giggle and Spike popped her finger out. “Wot?”

She shook her head, a blush creeping over her already-flushed cheeks. “Nothing.”

“Oh, no, luv. You can’t start giggling at me while we are in the middle o’ somethin’ fairly intimate and expect me not t’ wanna know why.”

Buffy buried her face in the pillow beside her. “I though you were going to put my finger somewhere else,” her muffled voice said.

Okay, so he was a little dense in the morning and it took him a second to realize what she meant. Of course, once it finally sunk in, he wasn’t sure if he should be horrified or rolling on the floor laughing.

He settled for something in the middle. “Buffy,” he chuckled nervously. “I would never do anythin’ you weren’t one-hundred percent about. An’ yeah, that might have explained my point a little better, but I don’t think we’re at that place yet.”

“Do you like touching me like that?” Her eyes poked up above the pillow, but the rest of her face remained hidden.

“Baby, there isn’t a place on your body that I wouldn’t touch or lick t’ oblivion if given the opportunity.”

Her eyes went wide again. “Any place?”

“Any place,” he countered. “But that’s entirely up t’ you, pet.”

She frowned a little. “Anya said you could teach me.”

“Teach you?” Bloody hell, what was that woman telling her now?

“Yeah, you know, teach me about sex-type stuff.”

Inwardly, he groaned. This couldn’t be good. It was no secret that Mrs. Anya Harris had a voracious sexual appetite that tended to swing the way of kink. Lord only knew what kind of weird sexual things Anya had discussed with his girl and he was almost sure that he didn’t want to know.

Fuck, what had she said about him?

Shaking the worrisome thoughts from his head, he smiled down at her. “It’s not so much about teachin’, Buffy, as it is learnin’ what pleases you. If you want t’ try somethin’, all you have t’ do is ask.”

Her expression lightened a bit. “Really?”

“Of course, pet.”

The pillow fell back against the bedspread and she bit at her lower lip. She gazed up at him from beneath a dark fringe of lashes. “Can I touch you now?”





******





Spike just stared at her for a minute and Buffy started to wonder if he was going to change his mind. After all, she was the one who had botched the touching-of-Spike last night maybe he didn’t want to bother with it.

His hand drifted down to where his erection jutted proudly from his body and he pulled the beige latex condom off of his thick length. He leaned over the side of the bed and grabbed something off the floor…his shirt…and wiped the remaining synthetic lubrication from his cock.

It seemed like such a dirty thing to be watching, but Buffy’s eyes were fixed on his hand moving over his hard manhood. She’d had a definite problem looking at it the night before, though you wouldn’t be able to prove it by her actions now.

Once he was finished cleaning himself off, he tossed the shirt back on the floor and gave her a come-hither wiggle of his finger. “C’mere,” he said thickly.

Buffy slowly pushed herself up and crawled across the bed to him. She briefly thought about how he had laid down for this the night before and wondered why he wasn’t doing that now, but she supposed it didn’t really matter. Sitting back on her heels, she mirrored his position and waited for him to tell her what to do.

He grabbed her hand, just as he had last night, but instead of placing it somewhere safe, he curled her tiny fist around his still-growing erection. She couldn’t contain the gasp that erupted from her throat.

“How should I…”

Spike closed his eyes and took a deep breath before guiding her hand carefully up and back down his length. “Jus’ like that, kitten.”

Soon his hand left hers and he leaned back, his head falling behind his shoulders as he moaned quietly. His cock bounced and twitched in her hand, mesmerizing her. It was hot and smooth, satiny skin wrapped over a hard and unyielding column of flesh. She pumped her hand over it, her pace quickening with every sound of encouragement.

Her strokes continued to get bolder. Harder and faster, squeezing her hand tightly around him.

“Oh God, Buffy! Don’t…oh…ever stop…fuck, baby,” he growled, thrusting upward into her hand.

A familiar tingling sensation began to build between her legs and she squeezed her thighs together to prolong the feeling. Wow! She had no idea that this was going to turn her on. Did that mean when he touched her that he was turned on too?

As she pondered this new question, her gaze caught sight of something. A bead of pearly liquid had formed at the tip of his cock and threatened to roll down the bulbous head. Curious, she moved her thumb up to swipe at the droplet. It was warm and slick and just a bit sticky.

Suddenly, her hand was jerked up and Buffy looked at Spike just in time to see him suck her thumb into his mouth. Their gazes met and he arched an eyebrow at her.

Buffy bit at her lower lip as she glanced back down to his cock. Another bead had formed and she debated for a second about whether or not to go through with it. Her hand reached out and her index finger swirled around in the moisture that pooled in the slight indentation. She studied it closely before tentatively poking her tongue out and touching it to her finger.

Something about the act of her tasting him drove him over the edge and he shouted out in release as copious amounts of the same pearly fluid shot from him. It plopped on her thigh and her stomach, tempting her to taste it as well. She watched as he grabbed his cock and pumped his hand over it until nothing more would come out.

“You’re gonna be the bloody death of me.”





******






The sound of Buffy’s melodious laughter made Spike smile.

“This is you?”

Spike leaned in and glanced at the picture she was holding, groaning when he realized just what it was. “Oh buggerin’ hell! I thought I burned that one.”

There was a time when his softer alter ego, William, was fairly heavy in theater. Those bloody costumes were right embarrassing sometimes.

“You’re so cute! Look at your tights!” Buffy exclaimed with a giggle.

He was beginning to regret this walk down memory lane. It had started innocently enough. Spike had wanted to show her a picture of his mother since they had gotten on the subject of Joyce. He hadn’t meant to turn it into show and tell, but she had looked at him with such longing that he had ended up picking up the box from the floor and dumping all of the pictures out on the bed.

“Do you have any pictures, luv?”

She glanced at him with sadness in her eyes. “Just one. Me, Mom, and Giles. It’s in my address book. The rest…my dad said that they were in the way and he put them in a storage locker somewhere.”

Bloody bastard! Of course, by now Spike wasn’t at all surprised to hear things like that from her. He didn’t think he’d heard a single good thing about the man and even if he had, it wouldn’t have made up for all of the damage he had done.

He sifted through the photos, grabbing some here and there before turning to her. “Here. I don’t have much, but these are from when they came t’ visit me in London,” he told her as he handed her the pictures.

She smiled at him. “Thank you.”

“No thanks required, pet,” he replied as he ran his fingers through her long blond hair.

“Why did you leave London, Spike?”

He hummed lowly, leaning back against the wall of pillows stacked up behind him. “Too many memories, I suppose. I was finished with school an’ I really didn’t have any reason t’ stay anymore.”

“I’m glad you did. I don’t think I could have made it all the way to England,” Buffy said with a grin.

They sat in comfortable silence for over twenty minutes before Buffy spoke again.

“Who’s this?” She asked, picking up a photo that had been hiding under another dreadful costume picture.

Spike sighed. “That’d be my father.”

“Oh. You look like him.”

Unfortunately.

“Yeah.”

“When was the last time you saw him?”

“Jus’ before I moved t’ the States.”

And if he hadn’t already had his mind on moving across an ocean, he would have after that reunion. Alistair Pratt hadn’t changed much in the ten-plus years since Spike had seen him last. He was just as cruel and unfeeling as always.

He had gone to tell him that he was leaving for America, feeling some sort of obligation since they were related by blood. To this day, Spike still hadn’t understood why he felt such a need to go see the man that made his life a living hell.




******




London, 1992



William sat, nervously drumming his fingers against his twitching leg as he waited for his father to see him.

“Mr. Pratt will see you now.” A voice said and William looked up to see a lean man with beady eyes leering at him.

With a nod and a breath for courage, William followed the man down a long corridor.

“You look just like your father, William. You Pratt men are so handsome,” the man told him, slowing down to walk beside William.

Somehow William got the feeling that wasn’t just a compliment especially with the bloke looking him up and down like he was lamb up for the slaughter. “Uh, thanks.”

They stopped in front of a set of heavy wooden doors and the man opened one side up. He placed his hand on the small of William’s back and pushed him inside, letting his fingers dip down ever so slightly.

“Hey!” William spun around and pushed the man away.

“Oh, Ethan. Molesting the guests again, I see.”

There sat Alistair Pratt, behind a large stone desk. He wasn’t smiling, in fact, he had a rather droll expression on his face and William felt his heart start to pound in his chest.

“You know me too well, Alistair. Besides how could I resist?” Ethan batted his eyelashes in mock-innocence.

“Sod off, you bloody poof,” Alistair replied flatly.

With one final lecherous smile at William, Ethan left the room, shutting the doors behind him.

“So, boy, what brings you here?”

William walked towards the desk and made a move to sit down in one of the chairs that were situated before it.

“Don’t. You won’t be staying long.” His voice was dripping with malice as he glared daggers at William.

William straightened back up, albeit a bit more stiffly than before. “I, uh, I wanted to come an’ tell you that I’ll be leaving next month for America.”

“And?”

A panicked expression flooded William’s face. “And…that’s it.”

Alistair didn’t appear convinced. “You’re not gettin’ a bloody pound from me, boy.”

“I-I didn’t come here for money.”

With a cruel crack of laughter, Alistair stood up and walked around the desk. He clasped a hand on William’s shoulder and pulled him into an unyielding punch in the gut. William doubled over with a cry of pain.

“Now listen here, boy. You’ll not be gettin’ anythin’ from me. I don’t want to ever see you here again, do you understand?”

William looked up at him, pain and anger making tears pool in his deep blue eyes. “I didn’t come here for money.”

“Oh? Why did you come then? Did you think I would fall to my knees and beg you to forgive me for all of the rotten things I did to you and your mum? Did you think we could become a family again, that I’d take you to rugby matches and tuck you in at night?

Let’s get somethin’ straight right here and now. Your mother was a whore if there ever was one and the only reason I didn’t finish ‘er off when I had the chance was because everyone knew she was carrying you. Trust me, boy, had she just kept ‘er big mouth shut, you wouldn’t be here.

“It’s a true pity. I could have saved her from the miserable life she led. Tell me again, how many years did it take for the cancer to eat away at her body?”

William saw red. He grabbed the lapels of his father’s suit and slammed him against the stone desk. “You goddamned bastard! Don’t you ever talk about Mum like that!”

Alistair laughed. “There might be hope for you yet, boy. Looks like you’ve got a bit of the ol’ man in you after all.”

Shoving him hard, William backed away. “I’m nothing like you! Nothing! You’re disgusting!”




******





Las Vegas, 1997



“Are you okay, Spike?”

Spike shook the troubling memories from his mind and forced himself to smile. “Sure, luv. Jus’ thinkin’ is all.”

“Thoughts that make you go all frowny are not allowed. Here,” she said, leaning up and sucking his lower lip between hers, teasing it with her tongue. “Think about that. That’s got happy Spike written all over it.”

Spike’s smile became a little less forced and a lot more lustful as he grabbed her and rolled them over. “Oh, I think you got jus’ the cure for my gloom and doom, baby.”

Buffy giggled as he tickled her sides. “I really love you, you know.”

I love you too.








A/N: Yay! An update! The girl’s on a roll! Hope you enjoyed. Oh, and reviews make me happy…so cure my gloom and doom, will ya! ~ Luv, Jae