Author's Chapter Notes:
*warning* this really isnt a very nice chapter and the end is very angsty just to let you know
Buffy walked into school on Monday and spotted her friends leaning against a bunch of lockers right by the door.
“Hey Faith, Will.” Buffy smiled at the two girls.
“Hey Buff how come you didn’t come to Oz’s party? We missed you.” Willow pouted teasingly.
“My dad went off on one again…maybe next time.” Buffy smiled at her.
That’s when Spike walked in with Angel and Parker next to him. She caught his eye and smiled at him but the smile soon changed into a frown when he didn’t even acknowledge her. Just averted his eyes quickly and strode quickly past her.

Stupid idiot! Of course he’s not gunna smile at you or anything god! He may know why you’re such an outcast now but it doesn’t stop you being one.

Buffy shook her head laughing at herself for believing that Spike cared about her even the slightest bit.
“I got to go to class see you in chem.” Buffy said to Willow giving her a fake bright smile before walking off to Math.
“What’s wrong with her?” Willow asked knowing her friend well enough to notice when she plastered that fake beaming grin on.
“Her prince let her down.” Faith smiled sadly watching as Harmony draped herself all over Spike while he tried to gently push her off.
“Huh?” Willow asked completely confused looking at Spike and back at Faith.
“Never mind Will.” Faith muttered following Buffy into Math.

It was between English and Gym when Spike bumped into her in the hall sliding something into her pocket as he did so. Buffy’s breath hitched when his body pressed against her but sighed as he moved off quickly again. Buffy fumbled in her pocket and pulled out a fumbled bit of paper.

Buffy meet me at the side of the school
By the bushes.

Spike


Buffy folded up the note again and made her way out of the building and to where her and Spike had last had sex on the grass. He stood there nervously muttering to himself. Buffy lit up a cigarette and took a deep pull on it before revealing herself to Spike.

“Hey.” She greeted.
“Hi.” He had stopped pacing and now stood in front of her.
“So any reason you wanted me to meet you here? Wanna fuck?” Buffy said slyly slipping into her slut mode so any rejection he was going to give her would be less painful.
“Buffy…” Spike trailed off exasperated.
“What?” She asked sulkily.
“Stop acting like that.” A little frustration leaking into his voice as he felt himself get hard in his trousers and new he’d be stuck with it all day now thanks to her.
“I'm not acting like anything. I'm just asking if you want to fuck.” She stated simply flicking the cigarette onto the ground and stamping on it.
“Well don’t that’s not why I asked you to meet me.” He growled.

“Oh no? Then why?” She asked pretending not to be interested playing with her fingernails.
“Im sorry for ignoring you earlier. But people would notice something if we just started talking to each other in the hallways.” Spike explained.
“So im good enough to screw around with but not to talk to in front of your precious friends.” Buffy snapped raising an eyebrow.

“It’s not like that…” Spike tried but realised that it was exactly what he was acting like.
“Look if you wanna carry on screwing me I have no problem with that…you’re a lot nicer than some of the guys I do…but don’t act like my friend in private and then ignore me in public okay.” Buffy ordered icily.
“I do want to be friends. Last night was… It’s just…I…” Spike spluttered off not knowing what to say.

Buffy strode towards him and kissed him firmly on the mouth. When she kissed him she could pretend that he loved her back and that everything would be okay. When he was inside her she felt loved even though she knew he was using her it just felt good. He wrapped his arms around her to keep her close as he trailed his mouth down her neck leaving light kisses down her neck.
“Mm oh god…Spike.” She groaned as she felt him nibble lightly at her neck. Somehow they ended up with Buffy straddling his lap while he sat there. He snapped his eyes shut and let out a huge groan when he felt her wiggle in his lap.

Wait no stop!

Spikes eyes snapped open and he grabbed a hold of Buffy’s arms stopping her from going any further. She opened her glazed eyes slowly looking at him questioningly.
“We can’t do this pet.” Spike sighed.
“Why not you want me at least I can feel it.” She groaned rubbing up against him.
“Because Buffy…I'm not going to be one of those guys…I don’t want to hurt you.” Spike sighed. He looked up and was surprised to see an angry expression on Buffy’s face. He saw her jaw tick slightly and could tell she was more than just pissed.

“Don’t use that against me ever again.” Buffy ground out glaring at him as she stood up.
“What I wasn’t…”
“I don’t want your damn pity Spike! Ive been dealing with this shit for most of my life and you never once batted an eyelid you fucked me before no problem. You even fucked me in an alley for Christ sake!” Buffy growled out lashing out at Spike trying to ease the hurt she felt that he didn’t even want her anymore.

Telling him what she was going through was hard but at the same time she felt relieved that she had told him and he hadn’t run away. He seemed to have cared but she knew now he didn’t otherwise he wouldn’t have ignored her in the hall and now here he was saying he wouldn’t even sleep with her anymore the one thing she had was being taken away.

Buff stormed off back into the school building ignoring his calls.




“You little bitch where the hell have you been!” Hank spat at his daughter when she had the nerve to walk back through the front door.
“I’ve been at a friend’s daddy.” She responded quietly.

“Well its you lucky day bitch normally id beat the shit outta you but Mr Harris is here and I think he wants some enjoyment in return for his merchandise so get in there Blondie.” He snarled at her yanking her hair and pulling her into the living room. When Buffy looked around she saw Mr Harris sitting on the sofa a huge grin on his face. She shook her head desperately. Staring at her father pleadingly not wanting to go near him.

“Don’t disobey you bitch!!” he screamed at her ripping off his belt and whipping her back in front of Mr Harris who immediately leaned forward enjoying the sight of the pretty girl kneeling on the floor cowering away from the belt in fear.
Hank let the belt fly again and again hitting Buffy everywhere on her back, her ass, her legs and even her head.
“You’re a whore! A nasty little whore and its all you’ll ever be! Say it!” Hank yelled finding a new burst of energy and turning her over to hit her stomach, breasts and arms.

I'm a whore. I'm a whore. I'm a whore.

Thankfully Buffy lost consciousness before Mr Harris stopped her father and carried her to the bedroom to get his moneys worth.