Before Spike even knew it a month had flown past and it was mid October.

Things really couldn’t get much better!

Spike grinned as he got dressed for school. He and Buffy had been doing unbelievably great and everyday he fell a little more in love with her. Everyone in school still talked non stop about them and when they saw them walking around together, holding hands and things they all stopped and stared at them but no one had been bad about it since and pretty much all of Spikes friends had welcomed her except for Parker and the girls of course.

He walked out of his room and straight into Buffy’s where she was sitting on the end of her bed doing up her shoelace.
“Morning pet.” Spike greeted walking up and kissing her firmly when she stood to meet him. He pulled her too him and smiled as he felt her belly bounce against his. He looked down and saw the baggy sweater she was wearing. She was just over 4 months and her belly was definitely starting to grow. He held his hand over it and smiled up at her noticing her biting her lip.
“What’s the matter luv?” Spike asked worriedly.
“Spike im getting bigger. People in school are gunna start to realise and then what am I going to do? You haven’t even told your parents so I don’t think your going to tell the school it’s yours and then there’ll be rumours about me and people will wonder why your with me.” Buffy sighed letting it off her chest and looking up at him sadly.

“Okay then...” Spike sighed looking over her head at nothing.
“What? What’s okay then?” Buffy asked confused by his answer.
“I’ll tell my parents. Tonight after dinner okay.” Spike sighed looking back down at her and kissing her forehead.
“Really!? You’ll tell them?” Buffy smiled up with her feeling the tears spring to her eyes and feeling like an idiot. Spike got worried again and pulled her too him hugging her tightly.
“What the matter now luv?” Spike asked soothingly.
“Nothing….just me, damn hormones making me weepy.” Buffy laughed wiping at her eyes.
“Ahh the hormones are running wild again huh?” Jenny laughed leaning on the door frame to her room. Buffy nodded at her sheepishly.

“Ahh honey it happens to the best of us.” Jenny laughed pulling the girl she was honestly thinking of as a daughter into a comforting hug.
“Now come on time for school…SAT results today right?” Jenny asked cheerfully.
Buffy’s face immediately went ashen and she turned panic stricken eyes to Spike who immediately stepped forward and wrapping her up in his arms scowling at his mother.
“Mum …come on Jesus you know how panicked she is did you have to remind her?” Spike asked exasperatedly as he felt his girlfriend crying yet again. Jenny just rolled her eyes and left the room.

Spike sat at a bench outside of the school building with Angel and Faith all of them holding pieces of paper and waiting for Buffy.
“Man I can’t wait to show my parents this.” Angel grinned happily staring down at his results.
“Yep my mamma will be so proud of mine.” Faith laughed lighting up a cigarette.
Spike spotted Buffy walking over to them and immediately felt like crap. She looked devastated and he immediately worried.

Oh god please say she did good.

“Hey pet…you okay?” Spike asked worriedly.
“Man B you look like shit sit down.” Faith said standing up and leading Buffy to sit down.
“How’d you do luv?” Spike asked carefully.
Buffy handed him her sheet not saying a word. He glanced down and his eyes immediately bugged.
“Holly shit Buffy! This is amazing!” Spike gasped looking at Buffy happily.
“I can’t believe it. I did good.” Buffy gulped her mouth had been deadly dry ever since she had looked at her results.
“What she have?” Faith asked snatching the bit of paper and laughing when she saw it.
“Man B that revision really paid off! 1430 Jesus B.” Faith smiled nodding at her in congratulations handing the paper back to her.

“Yeah Buffy congratulations. With those scores you could apply anywhere.” Angel smiled at her.
The news finally sunk in and Buffy grinned broadly. Jumping into Spikes hug enthusiastically.
“Come on then luv, let’s get you home and show these to mum and dad.” Spike smiled waving bye to his friends and walking Buffy to his car.
“Wait you didn’t tell me what you had?” Buffy asked suddenly realising how much of an ass she was. He grinned back and handed her his sheet. 1430.
Buffy looked up at him with her mouth open.
“We got the same score?!” Buffy laughed disbelievingly.
“Yep…we’re meant to be luv.” Spike smirked a twinkle in his eye.


When they got home and showed his parents they immediately made plans to go out to celebrate wanting to go to a very nice restaurant not to far away. Jenny had been absolutely ecstatic when she saw how well Buffy had done too and Giles had congratulated her many a time on how amazing the scores were and how proud he was. Buffy hadn’t stopped smiling since.

Not until she go to her bedroom at least. Buffy sat miserably on her bed staring into her open wardrobe. Jenny walked past and saw how sad she looked and frowned worriedly.
“Buffy? Are you okay? What’s wrong?” She asked.
“Nothing just don’t know what to wear.” Buffy sighed.
“What are you talking about you’ve got a closet full of clothes…look you’ve pulled this out why not wear this?” Jenny asked looking at the emerald coloured knee length dress.

“Jenny im 18 weeks. I’ve been hiding my bump but I’ve got one now.” Buffy sighed holding up her jumper to show Jenny her swollen belly. And she was surprised to see the delighted look on Jenny’s face.
“Why do you look so happy?” Buffy asked.
“Oh no reason its just I love the fact that you’ve got a little baby I can look after growing inside you.” Jenny smiled warmly.
“Look wear the dress. What’s it matter if it shows your bump you can tell it’s a baby bump and not you getting fat anyway.” Jenny smiled jokingly.
“I suppose so.” Buffy smiled slightly picking up the dress while Jenny left.


“Will you two bloody hurry up we’re going to be late!” Giles bellowed up the stairs to his wife and Buffy. The restaurant they were going to was quite fancy so both Giles and Spike were dressed in shirts and ties and had been ready for almost an hour. Jenny finally came down stairs clipping on her earrings.
“I'm coming .Jesus.” Jenny glared taking her coat from Giles and turning round in time to see the speechless look on her sons face when Buffy came down the stairs. Jenny had to admit the girl did look breathtakingly beautiful but it was more than that. Jenny could practically feel the love rolling off of him. Buffy’s dress fitted to every curve of her body perfectly and showed off her growing stomach very nicely and not in a vulgar way. The colour of the dress brought out her eyes and her skin was glowing she looked breathtaking and Jenny saw the twinkle in her eyes when she looked at Spike.

“Wow pet. You look stunning.” Spike whispered when she neared him.
“Thanks.” She said blushing Jenny just smiled at took Giles arm as he led them out of the house, Buffy and Spike following whispering to each other all the while with smiles directed at each other.