Author's Chapter Notes:
two chapters in one day... i deserve a medal :p lol
“So Buffy. What college are you thinking of applying for?” Giles asked digging into his steak but keeping his eyes on the girl across from him.
“Umm...I don’t know.” Buffy said casting a glance at Spike. In all honesty she had never expected to go to college and wasn’t sure if she was going to go. It’s not like she had any money to go.
“Well with your scores you could apply anywhere. Spike is going to UCSunnydale so you could always go there with him.” Jenny said smiling at her son.
“You’re going to UCSunnydale? But your scores are amazing and you’re really smart. Why are you staying here?” Buffy asked confused realising that she hadn’t even thought about college.

“Sunnydale has great English and Music programs.” Spike shrugged.
“Well wherever you decide to go Buffy, don’t worry about the money. Rupert’s got plenty and he's a soft touch.” Jenny winked making everyone start laughing except for Giles who just choked on his steak and give his wife an indignant look.
“Which also reminds me we need to start buying for the little one in there.” Jenny smiled looking at Buffy’s swollen stomach.
“Yeah I guess, don’t know what colour to get though.” Buffy smiled glancing down at her bump.
The table fell into silence then all of them just comfortable to sit there and eat. Spike however could feel the butterflies returning to his stomach and kept glancing at his mum and dad wondering when to say it. He took a deep breath and put his fork down.

May as well get it over with…if I don’t do it soon I think I’ll piss myself.

“Mum. Dad.” Spike started getting his parents attention.
“There’s um something I need to tell you guys.” Spike said nervously glancing at his parents faces. The nervousness he had when he was telling them about Buffy being his girlfriend was bad enough but this was a dozen times worst. He felt as if he was about to faint and was almost about to run from the table when he felt Buffy’s hand grab his under the table. As soon as he felt the connection a huge weight lifted and he didn’t feel as scared. He looked eyes with her and saw the nervousness but the happiness sin her eyes and he felt all his panic drift away.
He turned back to his parents much more prepared than before.

“Okay. This will probably come as a surprise. You know when I told you Buffy and I are involved well I sort of didn’t tell you a little bit.” Spike gave them a sheepish look.
Jenny looked at Giles and could see the amusement in his eyes.

Finally he’s grown some balls.

Jenny would have laughed at the obviously nervous pair in front of her if it wasn’t such a serious thing to be discussing.

Spike took a deep breath and give one last glance at Buffy before getting it off his chest.
“The baby is mine.” Spike revealed looking at his parents expecting them to explode. Seeing his father burst out laughing and Jenny shaking her head at him was not what he expected.

“What??” Spike asked looking at Buffy to see if she knew what they were laughing at but her confused face showed him she was just as clueless as him.
“We’re sorry. Its just we sort of knew.” Jenny told him.
“What? How did you know?” Spike gasped.
“I overheard you two talking. We wanted you to tell us yourselves that’s why we didn’t say anything.” Jenny said somewhat apologetically.

“So you’re not mad?” Spike asked timidly.
“We’re not mad but we wished you would have told us instead of making Buffy lie like that.” Giles said giving his son a stern look which made him shrink backwards.
“I know im sorry.” Spike sighed giving his father and Buffy an apologetic look.
“Well we aren’t saying this is how we wanted things to work out but we’ll support you like we’ve already said.” Jenny smiled.
“Thanks mum.” Spike smiled back leaning across the table to hug her.
“Well now that that’s over with I think I need a large brandy.” Giles huffed turning to search for the damn waiter.

Dinner carried on with many questions answered and a few stern warnings of this wont be easy which Buffy and Spike obviously had already guessed. They drove home in comfortable silence and Buffy and Spike were both headed upstairs when Giles called Spike. They both turned around and saw Giles and Jenny standing there.
“Spike can we talk to you for a minute.” Giles asked.
Spike looked at Buffy visibly panicking again. Buffy just give him a smile and pecked him on the lips.
“Goodnight.” Buffy sighed before carrying on upstairs to sit in her room and stress over what was being said downstairs.

“Okay im guessing im in for some crap.” Spike sighed sitting himself in the chair while his parents sat opposite him.
“Yes I believe you are.” Giles said taking off his glasses.
“But you said you were fine with it.” Spike pleaded looking at both of them with worried eyes.
“Yes and we’re not saying we aren’t but we do have a few things we have to say.” Jenny said sternly.
“For starters is how much of a little git you are for telling Buffy to lie about all this. We raised you better than that Spike and to keep that sort of relationship quiet for so long is a disgusting thing to do. The poor girl has gone through enough.” Giles said reprimanding his son.
“Second is we want you to know exactly what you’re in for now. A baby is a big thing Spike and we want you to be responsible about this. Buffy is going to need all the support she can get and you better treat her well-”

“Of course I bloody will!” Spike interrupted indignantly shocking both Jenny and Giles.
“Look I know I made a lot of bloody mistakes…a lot of wrong bloody calls. But Buffy means everything now. I know I'm not exactly mature enough to take care of a baby but I swear I’ll make my self mature enough. Buffy deserves to be treated like a princess and I plan on being the one who does it.” Spike said.

They both stared at Spike in surprise not expecting him to say that. Jenny looked at Giles and then back at her son. She stood up and pulled him into a hug.
“That’s all I needed to hear Spike.” Jenny smiled proudly at her son when she pulled away.
“I wish you and Buffy all the happiness in the world.” She beamed moving away and back onto the couch.
Spike nodded at his mum and then looked expectantly at his father.

“I'm too handsome to be a grandfather.” Giles joked breaking the tension in the room and earning a smirk from Spike.
“Well you have another 4 and half months.” Spike smiled.
“Yes indeed I should make the most of it. And let’s hope the baby follows after Buffy and not you that’s all we need is someone with your ugly mug crawling around.” Giles laughed hugging his son before waving him off upstairs.
He smiled gratefully before running upstairs.


“Hey luv.” Spike smiled when he saw Buffy sitting on her bed in her yummy sushi pyjamas.
“Hey…what they say?” Buffy asked biting her lip nervously.
“They gave me the whole if you hurt her I’ll beat you with a stick lecture.” Spike smiled down at her wrapping his arms around her and burying his face in her neck.
“Really?” Buffy laughed at the fact she had been panicking for almost half an hour over nothing.
“Yep now enough about them.” Spike waggled his eyebrows and kissed her soundly on the lips.

Ten minutes later Jenny and Giles both walked past Buffy’s door. They saw it was open and were about to lean in and say goodnight when they heard a moan coming form the room. Giles eyes popped open and Jenny laughed at him. They both peeped in and saw their son and Buffy in the middle of the room completely wrapped up in each other neither aware of anything except each other. Jenny shut the door quietly not wanting to alert the couple to their presence.

“Jenny what are you doing! You can’t leave them in there like that!” Giles whispered to his wife.
“Rupert honey…she’s pregnant. What’s the worst that could happen? Plus they live together you think their going to be able to keep apart?” jenny rolled her eyes and continued walking to their bedroom with Giles following cleaning his glasses.
“Sometimes I think we are too open minded.” Giles sighed shutting their bedroom door behind him.


Buffy gasped as Spikes tongue swept across her mouth.

God he's a good kisser.

“Hmmm Buffy ….tell me to stop…” Spike mumbled in-between heated kisses as he led her back to her bed.
“Don’t stop.” She panted as she fell backwards on the bed and watched excitedly as Spike crawled slowly up her till they were eye to eye. Spike began kissing her again and removed his shirt and tie quickly followed by Buffy’s pyjama top. She groaned when she felt his fingers tweak her nipples and gasped when his other hand disappeared down the waistband of her bottoms. He wasted not time in thrusting two fingers into her and setting up a fast paced rhythm. Buffy was soon trembling and gasping for air as he pushed her further and further towards the edge.
“Hmmm Spike!” Buffy gasped as he slowly started to rub her clit.

“God Buffy…You’re so gorgeous like this luv.” Spikes voice was husky as he stared down at her watching the pleasure wash over her face and her eyes get more and more dazed. Her hands clung to his arms desperately and he groaned when he felt the painfully throb in his cock. He increased the pace of his hand and pinched her clit harshly putting a hand gently over her mouth as a scream tore from her throat.
He stood up again pulling his shoes and jeans off quickly before glancing back at Buffy on the bed.

She was sprawled out lazily bare from the waist up and Spike smiled at the flush to her cheeks and her glazed over eyes as she slowly came down from her high. Her hair was all tousled and Spike grinned as he saw her limply hold a hand up to him before it flopped down on the bed again boneless. He laid back on the bed pulling Buffy’s bottoms down and pulling the sheet over them. He leant in kissing her again and grunted when he felt her hand clasp around him stroking him firmly. He felt himself being rolled over onto his back and let out a growl as he felt Buffy straddle him her wet heat making contact with his now very hard cock.

“Pet please…don’t tease me luv.” Spike cried trying to push inside of her desperately but she kept moving away. Buffy finally gave in and pushed downwards moaning as he stretched her. She sank down on him and draped herself over him panting to try to calm herself while Spike lay there with his eyes tightly closed trying to get control. Buffy felt his grip on her hips tighten and knew he wanted her to move so she rose up again and started to move up and down on him slowly. Both panting at the intensity of it. Spikes eyes fluttered open and he gasped at the sight in front of him. Buffy rode him her head thrown back and her mouth hung open in a silent cry.

Her body was coated in a light sheen of sweat and her breasts bounced right in front of him. He reached up and roughly kneaded her breasts earning another sharp intake of breath from her. She straightened and looked back at him locking gazes with him. They both stared at each other letting each other know exactly how they felt through their bodies. Buffy placed her both hands on his chest bracing herself as she began to move faster. Spike reached one hand down to rub her clit and he grunted as she slammed herself down on him one last time before tightening around him. Spike’s entire body convulsed as he released himself inside her and he wrapped his arms around her as she collapsed on top of him trembling. He stroked her back and her hair basking in the aftermath of such an intense moment but not for long as he felt himself harden again inside her and her grin into his neck.

Countless hours later Spike rolled off of her and flopped onto his back, panting with her besides him as equally breathless. The sheets had long been abandoned and were now damp tangles on the floor. Spike turned his head to look at her and stroked a sweaty strand of her hair out of her face.

“You okay luv?” Spike asked rolling onto his side and stroking her belly affectionately.
“Yeah im good. Sore but a good kind.” She smiled at him weakly too drained to even grin at him.
“Yeah well I guessed that after like the fifth time.” He teased.
“You know what I just remembered.” Buffy said suddenly.
“What?” Spike asked nuzzling her neck again.
“Your parents don’t you think they’ll be a bit pissed off.” Buffy worried.

“Don’t worry about them. They have to deal.” Spike smiled softly sucking at her neck again. His hand trailed down her body again and slowly began to stroke her already well used sex again. She groaned loudly and placed a hand on his chest.

“Spike…come on its like 4 in the morning and im sore.” She whined pushing him slightly.
“It’s not my fault you’re just so damn sexy.” Spike grinned keeping his tough light knowing that she was honestly sore.
“Yeah real sexy with my big old stomach.” Buffy gasped as she felt a warmth spread through her yet again.
“You are the most gorgeous woman I have ever met and the bump just makes you look even more stunning.” Spike growled affectionately.

“You won’t be saying that in like 3 months when im so big you won’t even be able to sleep with me anymore.” Buffy sighed honestly worrying if he would even like her then. Spike saw the serious look on her face and pulled back to look at her.
“Buffy you’re stunning and I don’t care how big you get. You’re carrying my child nothing can compare to that.” Spike said firmly.
“Not even some pretty skinny cheerleader.” Buffy teased but still had a few doubts in her mind.

“Not even if Pamela Anderson walked through the door. I love you pet.” Spike said not even fully thinking.
“What?!” Buffy gasped.
Spike stared at her a minute before realising what he had just said and looking down uneasily.
“Spike?” Buffy asked not believing her ears.
“I said I loved you okay.” Spike said chewing his lip and not meeting her eye.

“Really?” Buffy asked and the tone in her voice made Spike look up at her and his breath caught in his throat at the hopeful look in her eyes. She looked as if he was holding her entire world in his hands and she was waiting on whether he would ruin it or not. He nodded mutely and almost felt like weeping himself when he saw the complete happiness and awe wash over her features. She looked so overwhelmed and in that moment he felt like he wanted to protect her forever. She threw her arms around him and a half laugh half sob sounded from her.
“I love you too Spike.” Buffy cried looking at him with tears in her eyes.
“Well that’s good then.” He laughed trying to break the tension and to stop her looking at him like he hung the moon.

Well done you idiot you made her feel like crap and look how happy she is by you just saying that to her. God I was a prick.

He leant in and kissed her softly realising her didn’t ever want to kiss anyone else.