Buffy woke up the following a loud gasp shooting from her mouth.
“Spike!” She moaned feeling his fingers slide in and out of her quickly. She looked up at him in shock as he leaned over her.
“Glad you’re finally awake I’ve been trying to get you up since 5.” Spike grumbled good-naturedly, sweeping a stray strand of hair out of her face but not slowing down the jabs he was making into her core. Buffy groaned aloud and thrust herself back down at his fingers needing more.

“Spike please.” She gasped.
“What?” Spike asked playing dumb.
“Spike please I need you.” She cried reaching for him.
Spike turned her over slowly so she was on her hands and
knees before finally giving in and sinking his aching member into her from behind. He heard her let out a load moan and hegrunted in response.
They had given up on having sex with her underneath him because her stomach was making it very uncomfortable.
He pumped into her quickly holding onto her hips and threw his head back loving the feeling of being buried so deeply inside her. Buffy panted into her pillow trying to support herself on her arms and eventually giving up so her face was buried in the pillow.

She reached her hands back and grabbed his hands were they held her at the hips.
He thrust a few more times before feeling her muscle clamp down on him and not being able to hold on much longer he let himself go with a final moan. He finally came down from his high and stared down at Buffy’s back which was slumped in front of him. He stroked a hand up her smooth skin and finally pulled out of her and lay next to her.
“Merry Christmas luv.” He chuckled.
“Merry Christmas.” She replied back giggling back and giving him a kiss on the lips.


“Merry Christmas!” Jenny yelled grabbing Buffy and Spike who were dressed in their pyjamas and robes and hugging them tightly.
“Merry Christmas too you too mum.” Spike laughed at how much of a kid his mother was.
“Come on hurry up!” Giles excited voice sounded from the living room and Buffy and Spike followed closely by Giles made their way into the living room to see Giles sitting near the tree his hands itching to start opening the presents.
“Okay finally! Right Buffy just to let you know we aren’t like other families once we’re all here we just open everything so dig in.” Giles laughed grabbing a box and tearing at it. Buffy laughed and took a seat next to Spike on the floor and took the present Spike handed her.

She began opening the presents happily feeling like she had an actual family for once. They opened their present with excited squeals and occasional clapping but every now and again someone stooped to show everyone something.
“Oh my Buffy! Thank you!” Jenny smiled looking down at two photo frames. One contained her favourite photo of herself Giles and Spike which was taken a few years ago and a smaller one which had a sonogram picture in it. She hugged Buffy happily and passed the two frames around so everyone could see.
“That’s a lovely gift.” Giles agreed smiling before going back to his presents.


Over an hour later Buffy and Spike sat alone in the living room while Jenny and Giles went to start breakfast for them.
“You shouldn’t have bought me so much luv.” Spike smiled at her looking down at the pile of present he had gotten from Buffy. She had bought him 2 Ramones CD’s that he had been searching for, for ages, the complete series of Passions on DVD (which she had sworn to tell no one else about), A photo frame like his mothers but it had a picture of him and Buffy that Willow had taken one day and the one gift he could not believe she had bought him a first edition of the complete works of William Shakespeare.

“It all must have cost a bloody fortune.” Spike said kissing her temple.
“Spike it doesn’t matter! Ive never had anyone to buy for before. It feels nice. Anyway you’ve bought me loads!” Buffy exclaimed indicating the pile of CDs and DVD’s, a pair of earrings, Mr Gordo and a pair of pyjamas. She had also received an expensive looking jewellery box and so many new clothes it was shocking both of which were bought by Jenny and Giles.
“Yeah about that I’ve got another two presents to give you.” Spike smiled sheepishly.
“Ooo yey!” Buffy smiled excitedly.
“Here you go luv.” He said handing her a small present.
Buffy eagerly unwrapped to reveal a long, thin velvet box. Buffy clicked it open and gasped when a sparkling diamond necklace shone from the black confines of the box. She looked up at Spike dumbfounded.
“Spike you shouldn’t have. This must have cost a fortune.” Buffy gasped shaking her head not willing to accept this stunning silver and diamond necklace.
“Well technically I didn’t spend nothing on it luv. It was my grandmothers she gave it too me when she passed away.” Spike told her.

“Spike I can’t take this.” Buffy tried to reason.
“Buffy…” Spike sighed ruffling the back of his hair.
“My grandmother give that to me when I was 13….she told me to give it to the woman I’d spend the rest of my life with…to the woman I love.” He revealed not able to meet her eye. Buffy stared at him dumbfounded not believing her ears.

“wow.” Buffy said quietly.
Spike lifted his head and stared back at her. He cupped the side of her face and sighed staring at her obviously shocked face.
“Why are you acting so shocked luv? You already know I love you and your carrying my baby…did you really think I was planning a future with out you in it?.” He answered honestly.
Buffy didn’t react for a few minutes, she just stared at him but when she did react it was something that Spike definitely didn’t expect. She laughed. A real loud belly shaking laugh that had tears streaming down her face. Spike frowned at her.

Just the reaction every man needs.

“Okay I was kinda of putting myself on the line there.” He muttered.
“Im…sorry it’s just…” She burst out laughing again.
Not really able to find words to explain just how unbelievably happy she was she leant in and kissed him passionately on the lips when she pulled away she smiled at the grin on his face.

“I love you Spike. I just never expected you to say something like that.” She laughed again.
“Well it has taken me awhile.” Spike smiled
“I can’t believe Spike Giles has gone all soft and devoted his life to me.” She beamed happily to herself grinning goofily and staring off into space.
“Better believe it luv.” He responded taking hold of her hand.
“Wait you said two presents? What’s the second?” Buffy asked.

“Just to let you know if you think your gunna top this you might wanna think again.” Buffy teased.
“Yeah come on I’ll show you. Mum! Giles!” Spike bellowed until his parents appeared in the doorway.
“Come on im going to show Buffy her last present.” Spike grinned at his parents.
Buffy looked at them all confused feeling very much left out of the loop.

Spike sat up and pulled Buffy with him leading her upstairs followed by Giles and Jenny. Buffy’s frown deepened as Spike led her to a door she hadn’t even been in before. It was right next door to her room, she assumed it was a spare bedroom and just stared at the door blankly.
She turned and looked at the three people behind her and saw them all smiling at her eagerly.
“Well go on then go in.” Spike urged losing patience.


Buffy pushed the door open and gasped at the room beyond.
The walls were painted a pale pink and the carpet was an even lighter shade of pink. Ballerinas in different poses were painted on the wall and a fluffy bright pink rug lay in the middle of the room. There was a white crib in the middle of the room filled with fluffy toys that Buffy had bought a few weeks ago and there was a baby changing table nearby that she had also bought the week before. There was a White rocking chair in the corner with a pink table next to it that had a baby monitor settled on top. There was also a set of draws against the back wall and various bits and pieces all around the room. Buffy walked in slack jawed.

It’s so beautiful.

She ran her hands over the perfect crib and smiled happily.
“I saw you looking at it the other day so I went back to the shop and bought it.” Jenny smiled. Buffy nodded and spun the little mobile that hung above the crib gently and watched as the fluffy animals twirled around in circles.

“I did the ballerinas but me my dad and mum all shared the work with putting stuff together and painting.” Spike told her walking up to Buffy slowly. She had yet to make a sound and hadn’t turned to face them either.
She finally did casting a watery smile over all of them.
“Thank you so much this is amazing.” She sobbed happily thankful when Spike immediately stepped forward to hug her. She looked at Giles and Jenny over his shoulder and mouthed thank you to them, they also approached and joined in the hug.

“God we're a bunch of poncy sods aren’t we.” Giles laughed at himself.
“I can’t believe you did this all for me.” Buffy thanked them again.
“Only the best for our first grandchild.” Giles beamed and led his wife from the room giving Buffy and Spike time alone.

“This is what you’ve been doing for the last couple of days?” Buffy asked happily leaning her head back against Spikes chest as he wrapped his arms around her from behind.
“Yep.”
“Thank you Spike.” She sighed feeling tears well in her eyes yet again.

“You’re crying? Why are you crying?” He asked worriedly turning around and cupping her face gently.
“Sorry…im being a freak. It’s just…this has been the best Christmas ever.” She sniffed wiping her tears away gracing Spike with a gentle smile. Spike smiled at her and gently kissed her.
“Come on luv. We get to watch my mum and dad try to prepare a Christmas breakfast!” He laughed dragging her back downstairs.