Later that night Spike, Angel and Riley one of the basketball players were sitting at a table in the bronze. It was a Monday night but it was still pretty crowded. Spike was getting a little bored. That’s all Angel and Riley talked about was how good they both were at Basketball and Football.

Get a new hobby!

Spike glanced around the club and saw Willow and Xander sitting at a table talking. Spike watched as Willow tried oh so hard to keep Xanders attention but he kept turning to look at the door obviously waiting for someone.

Poor chit.

Spike continued to watch and noticed when a lust filled look filled Xander's face and he turned to follow his line of sight and let out a little gasp of his own when he saw what Xander was staring at. Buffy and Faith had just walked into the club each looking like pure sin. Faith was wearing thick black lipstick making her look very dangerous and her wavy brown hair fell to the tops of her breast which were clearly on show due to the leather and lace bustier she was wearing. That combined with a pair of black pants she was wearing combined with the high heels was enough to make any high school boy embarrass themselves but all of Spike's attention was drawn to Buffy.

Bloody Gorgeous!

Her usual blond locks were currently dyed red underneath which surprisingly suited her. She wore smoky makeup around her eyes so her eyes shone like bright pools of green and her lips were painted red. She had a black boob tube on that left her toned stomach on show looking both soft but firm at the same time. She wore a red leather mini skirt that fell just at mid thigh. Spike stared at the expanse of thigh she had on show and nearly combusted. Teamed up with the very high pair of red heels and she looked like an absolute goddess. She saw Spike looking at her and bit her bottom lip taking in his tight black jeans that left little to the imagination and made Buffy drool at the thought of what was underneath them it was also teamed up with a dark blue t-shirt which brought out the colour of his sparkling blues. His t-shirt was so tight Buffy could even make out every muscle on his chest and arms making her wonder just what type of body Spike hid under there.

She was shaken out of her perusal of him however when she saw Xander waving at them to hurry them over. Buffy took a deep breathe and followed Xander over to the table.

“Wow Buff you look…Fucking stunning as hell.” Xander groaned when Buffy neared him. Buffy nodded her head and give a little smile to acknowledge him and not piss him off before sitting down next to Willow. She saw the sad look on Willows face and felt so guilty for being the cause of it.
“I'm sorry Will. He's not worth it…I mean really he's a prick you could do so much better.” Buffy sighed watching as Xander practically dry humped Faith who just looked bored. Willow knew what Xander was like. She knew exactly what he and his father did and she knew that he was obsessed with nothing but sex but still she thought of him as her innocent best friend who she loved.

How can she be so blind as to what he is.


“It’s all right Buff. I’ve got my eye on someone else now anyway.” Willow looked over at OZ who was weaving his way through the crowd.

“Hey B. You wanna dance?” Faith asked giving Buffy a saucy wink before holding her hand out to the blonde.
They both moved off into the middle of the crowd both knowing exactly how to work the guys around them. Before they had even really began moving they both felt people pulling them towards them to dance. Buffy looked up into the face of a boy obviously much older than her but he had a gorgeous face so she wasn’t gunna deny him. She began grinding up to him swirling around and moving her body in perfect sync to the music.

Two sets of eyes pinned Buffy furiously as the stranger grinded his crotch into her ass. Spike felt really angry and he didn’t know why.

Not as if I have a right over her or anything.

Spike grumbled to himself taking a swing of his beer which the bar man had served him after he flashed his fake ID.

Xander on the other hand was absolutely furious. He was hoping Buffy would take him home with her tonight and he glowered angrily as that perv ran his hands all over her.

After another two songs Buffy excused herself from the guys she was currently dancing with to go have a cigarette outside. She went out the back way lighting up and taking a much needed drag. She heard someone behind her and already knew who it was.



God will I ever be able to get rid of him!?

“What do you want Xand?” Buffy sighed turning around to face Xander.
“You.” Xander leered stalking forward and leaning in to kiss her. Buffy could taste a disgusting blend of onions, beer and dope in his mouth and tried desperately not to gag. He pulled away from her but his hands kept roaming.

“Come on Xand im not in the mood.” Buffy groaned trying to move away as he started to feel her up.
“Aw come on Buff! You’re always in the mood. How would your father react if he somehow found out about you turning me down tonight?” Xander whined a touch of threatening in his voice.
As soon as he mentioned her father she knew she could'nt really fight him anymore.

May as well get it over with.

“How do you want me?” She asked all emotion gone from her voice as if she was just a robot.
“On your knees baby.” Xander grinned watching as Buffy kneeled before him and started to undo his zipper.

Ah it’s great being me!

Xander thought happily before she took him into her mouth and all thoughts fled.