Author's Chapter Notes:
Warning to the people who dont like angst theres plenty of it in this chapter im afraid if you dont like it then dont read it.
Spike watched Buffy go out the back entrance of the club and was about to go after her when he changed his mind.

What is wrong with you?!

“Im going home guys its boring tonight.” Spike grumbled snatching up his key and heading out the front of the Bronze he was walking to his car when he heard a noise come from the alley behind the Bronze.
“Ugh Buffy!”
Spike eyes widened when he heard a man shout out Buffy’s name like that. He inched closer to the alley and looked down it and immediately jumped away form what he saw.

Oh god!

Buffy was on her knees in front of Xander obviously giving him a blow job. Xander had his hand wrapped tightly in her hair and was letting out the most disgusting sounds ever.

Spike was in shock. He knew of Buffy’s reputation of course he had been told countless times. She lived to fight, party and fuck from what he’d heard but every time he had seen her she had seemed….well not innocent but…nice. Seeing her on her knees in a dirty alley like that made Spike want to scratch his eyes out. Buffy lived with her father in a shabby little apartment on Bleaker Street and it was a known fact that he was a druggie low life but Spike had always thought that maybe the rumours about Buffy were wrong….Guess not.

He give one last glance into the alley before jumping in his car and driving home with a weird feeling tugging at his heart.



Xander dropped Buffy off at her apartment about an hour later. He kept her in the car a few minutes biting and sucking at her neck as if it was a turn on before opening the doors and saying goodbye. Buffy opened the door to her apartment trying her hardest to be quiet hoping her dad was asleep.

“Buffy!”

No such luck

Buffy walked into the living room where her father sat in his usual chair open cans of beer all around him and a line of coke ready and waiting on the table in front of him. He wasn’t alone though and she turned to look at the slimy looking creep sitting on the chair opposite her father. He had greasy black hair and a belly to rival an elephant but that wasn’t his worst feature. His beady eyes stared at her. They reminded her of shark’s eyes they were creepy and dead looking.
“Say hello to our guest Buffy don’t be rude.” Her father barked at her.

“Hello Mr Harris.” Buffy sighed.
He grinned back nodding his head.
“Wow could you dress more like a hooker?” Hank cruelly asked staring at what his daughter was wearing.
“Now now Hank…don’t go insulting a very good thing.” Mr Harris smiled suggestively.
“I bet Xander went home satisfied?” Mr Harris asked mockingly.

When Buffy didn’t answer her father stood up and backhanded her across the face.
“Answer him.” He growled.
“Yes Mr Harris…Your son went home satisfied.” Buffy whimpered holding her cheek trying to get rid of the stinging.
“Good girl. Well listen Hank I’ve got to go hope you enjoy yourself.” He nodded at Hank but kept his eyes firmly on the young girl in front of him.
“You’re going? You don’t want…” Hank offered nodding to his daughter offering her to him as if she were a drink or something.

“Maybe next time. I haven’t got time tonight see you round.” He walked past Buffy and out of the room but Buffy didn’t let out her sigh of relief until she heard the door close firmly behind him.
“So slut how was your night?” Hank asked staring at his daughter slyly.
“It was good daddy.” Buffy answered knowing if she didn’t call him daddy he would beat the crap out of her again.
Hank nodded walking towards her blankly. He reached out a hand cupping her breast gently almost timidly. He looked up into her eyes and stepped back snatching his hand back.
“Get to bed.” He ordered for once it was something she was happy to do.




Next day Spike sat on a bench at the front of the school building waiting for Angel. Lost in thought. All night he had dreamt of blonde hair and crying green eyes and he was seriously starting to think he had lost his mind.

You could never go out with her so let it go for Christ sakes.

Spike closed his eyes frustrated before giving up on meeting Angel and striding into the building. By lunch time Spike was in a really bad mood. As soon as he saw Buffy and Xander in his History class he had felt his anger slowly begin to brew and he didn’t know why. It didn’t help that he had been walking around with a hard on ever since she bloody walked in either.

So here he was sitting jabbing at his piece of chicken angrily. Angel looked from the mutilated chicken up to his friend worriedly he glanced at Scott for some help but he just looked equally as confused.
“Dude are you okay?” Angel asked concerned.
“I'm bloody fine just leave it all right!” Spike snapped standing up and storming out of the lunch room only to see Buffy walking down the deserted hallway by herself headed for the basement.

Oh bloody hell. Just got to get it out of your system mate.

Spike strode to the basement door determinedly. He walked down the steps and saw Buffy standing near the boiler looking at him confused wondering why he was down here. She didn’t have enough time to ask as he was on her pushing her up against the boiler roughly. His mouth met hers and she instantly melted.

God it was better than before!

His tongue made her feel things she had never felt before and she felt sparks flash behind her eye lids. He groaned into her mouth before pulling away for breath. She didn’t have much time to recover though as he soon attacked her mouth again.

She’s like a drug.

Spike thought to himself as he continued to kiss the life out of her. She felt so good in his arms and her kisses were unlike any he had ever had. He ground his dick which had been hard since he had seen her into her belly trying to ease the throbbing. She groaned when she felt his need for her press into her and automatically reached down to rub his dick through the denim of his jeans. Spike let out a strangled gasp and thrust at her harder begging her to not stop toughing him. She grasped his zipper and tugged it down reaching into his boxers to pull his dick out.
He was hard and heavy in her hands and she felt it twitch as she grasped him firmly. Her hand wasn’t even big enough to wrap around him fully but that didn’t stop her as she circled the head spreading his cum over the tip gently. He could barely breathe by this point and had buried his face in her neck lightly licking and sucking at her neck. She began to tug on him hard tracing the veins in his shaft as she did so. Spike pulled back to stare into her eyes and let out a loud grunt as she grabbed his balls making him shoot of like a cannon spraying her hands and shirt with his cum.

He buried his face back into her neck as he came down form the high and felt Buffy stroking his hair gently.
She felt so comforted in his arms. As if she could finally juts be herself and not have to worry about her life. She closed her eyes trying to keep every detail vivid in her mind.

Her thoughts were ruined however when she felt him tense up and knew he had just come to his sense.

Fucking great.

He pulled away from her and stared at her his eyes full of confusion, lust and the one that Buffy just couldn’t handle. Regret.
She looked away from him staring round the basement as if it suddenly interested her.
“You might want to tuck you cock back in.” Buffy suggested trying to be casual and not let the hurt show in her voice. Spike looked down dazedly at his jeans and tucked himself back in slowly. He looked up and saw her rubbing his cum off on her shirt which was already covered in the stuff. She looked down at herself sadly wondering how the hell she was gunna get home like this.

“Here.” Spike said handing her a Sunnydale gym t-shirt. She’d look a bit strange in it but not as bad as if she walked around in a shirt stained with cum. She pulled her top over her head not caring that Spike stood there. He stared at her body and boobs as if they were the first he had ever seen.

Definitely the nicest though

After Buffy had pulled the top over her head they fell into an awkward silence neither really knowing what to say.
“So…why?” Buffy asked trying to just sound interested and not desperate.
“Why What?” Spike frowned.
“Why’d you come down here all Neanderthal like and shove me against the wall.”
She asked.
“Um…I don’t know.” Spike replied nervously looking down at his feet ashamed of himself. He had never meant for it to go this damn far.

You’re a fucking tosser mate.

“Okay then…well I’ll be off.” Buffy sighed walking past him. She was halfway up the stairs when Spike called her name.
She turned around to look at him standing there like a lost puppy. She knew what he was going to say so didn’t wait for him to ask.
“Don’t worry, I wont tell.” She sighed before leaving the basement and walking straight home, ignoring the glances she got from the shirt she was wearing.
She didn’t let the tears fall until she was safely locked away in her bedroom.